Katsuki's Baby Sister

By Yuzuki16

Bakugo Katsuki is known by everyone for his always angry personality and foul mouth despite him wanting to be... More

{1} Safe
{2} A decision
{3} New family
{4} First day of School
{5} Incident at school
{6} After school
{7} Trying to bond with Katsuki
{8} Katsuki's Sick
{9} Katsuki's Sick and I am too (2)
{10} My first friend, Minato
{11} Snow day with Tou-san
{Special} Boy-WHAT
{12} First Christmas together
{13} Katashi and the truth
{14} Befriending Katashi
{15} Quirk manifest
{16} Bad day
{17} Ignoring each other
{18} Katsuki Birthday
{19} Staying at Minatos'
{20} Unwanted Reunion
{21} Aftermath
{Special} Age swap
{22} Fight to protect
{23} Police are stupid...
{24} As normal as can be
{25} Freckles boy
{26} Training
{27} Sludge Villain
{28} All might
{Special} Age swap [2]
{29} Birthday
{30} Time flies
Info
{32} New kid
{33} Class 1-A
{34} Class 1-A [2]
{35} Taken to USJ
{36} School Exchange
{Special} Normal
{37} Quirk Assessment
{38} Monoma Neito
{39} Sports Festival [1]
GASP!
{40} Sports festival [2]
{ 41} Sports festival [3]
{42} Sports festival [4]
{43} Shock
A/N
Well then...
{44} Training week
{Special} At the mall with Tokoyami
{45} Caution from a stranger.
{45.5} Catching up
{Special} Sleepover with Kiri
{46} Exams
{47} Practical Exam
{48} Confrontations
{Special} Hakusho
{49} Unintentional
{50} Don't...
Yo!
{Special} Pool side Iida
{Special} Small Katsu
{Fantasy A.U.} Finders Keepers
Help...
End!
|2|| Prologue
|2||1|Improve
|2||2| Changes
|2||3|Training and Testing
|2||4| Lost
|2||5| Another day
|2||6| Punished
|2||7| I...Know you
|2||8| New Meaning
I did a thing..
|2||9| Infiltrate
|2||10| Closer
|2||11| Escape
|2||12 | Freedom
|2||13| Remember us
|2||14| I'm real
AN- Shiyoko's Age
|2||15| My friends...
|2|| 16| Another Bakugou!?
Info
|2||17| Try to be normal
[Special] Wreak
|2||18| Never thought
|2||19| A little closer
{Special} Girlfriend...no.
|2||20| Hidden talent
|2||21|| Heartfelt Reunions
|2||22| Nightmares suck
|2||22.1| The Bakugou siblings
|2||23|Festival of smiles
|2||24| Enjoy the Cultural Festival
|2||25|More Friends
|2||26| Fast Forward
|2||27| Wannabe Heroes
|2||28| Rescue at USJ
|2||29| Chaotic Family Dinner
|2||30|Chaotic Family Dinner {2}
|2|31| Cat Cafe Fun
|2||32| Mini Heroes
|2||23| Fan mail or Not
|2||34| Threat
|2||35| Suspicions
|2||36| Thinking|
|2||37| Waiting Game|
||38| First Strike|
|2||39| Poison|
|2||40| Finish him|
|2|| Epilogue|

{31} UA Exam and Surprises

13.8K 491 261
By Yuzuki16

Heyo! So, I just realized that I made a huge mistake in the last chapter. Katsuki and Shiyoko's birthdays aren't until after  the UA entrance exams. *facepalms*

I'm still leaving it there so you all know what they did for their birthday before UA started.

In case of any confusion still, at the start of the new term when Katsuki starts UA is when she turns five. Right now in this chapter she is still four and Katsuki is fifteen as well.

I am so sorry for the confusion I caused. Now just enjoy this chapter and forgive me...please?

°^° °^° °^°

Third pov

February 26th.

The day they've all been waiting for, mostly Izuku and Katsuki. It was the day of UA entrance exams. Katsuki sat at breakfast making sure to eat a good amount of food so he'd have energy

"Bakuchiku can I come too?" Shiyoko asked as Katsuki got dressed.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"I'll cook curry for you if you let me go." He paused. He did like her curry. Hers always had an extra kick of spice when she made it.

"Fine! But you better not be causing trouble when I'm in the exam or your ass is going home!!" He snapped. Shiyoko cheered running out the room to quickly change her clothes.

She finished changing just in time too. Running after Katsuki she paused when she saw the scarf wrapped around his neck. A smile made its way onto her face as she giggled happily.

"You're wearing the scarf I brought you!" Katsuki turned to faced her and huffed.

"Shut the fuck up and come on!" Giggling Shiyoko quickly pulled on her sneakers and jacket before she and Katsuki left.

°^° °^° °^°

"Fuck off Deku!!" Katsuki yelled the moment he saw the green haired boy. Shiyoko rolled her eyes at him as Izuku freaked out when he saw Katsuki.

"You wanna fucking die?!" He kept yelling.

"Hi Izu-niichan!" Shiyoko greeted the boy. He smiled down at her still nervous since Katsuki was standing a little away from them.

"Hey Shiyo-chan."

"Good luck Izu-niichan! You can do it!" Shiyoko smiled cheering him on. He smiled back nodding.

"Hurry your ass up Aoimoku!!"

"I'm coming Bakuchiku! You don't have rush you know, we're still early!" Shiyoko jogged off to catch up with Katsuki. Izuku sighed shaking his head.

°^° °^° °^°

Katsuki and Izuku had already left to do their practical exams. Leaving Shiyoko to wonder around UA high school. As she walked the halls she seemed to be looking for something maybe even someone.

"Hey kid...what are you doing here?" A tired voice spoke up behind her. Shiyoko turned to see a man dressed in all black with a scarf wrapped around his neck and tired looking eyes staring down at her.

"Ah my aniki is in the exam. I'm waiting for him to finish and I was looking for someone." She answered. The man hummed.

"Who are you looking for?"

"You."

"Me?" The man raised an eyebrow at her, though that was literally the only thing to move on his emotionless tired looking face. "Why are you looking for me?"

"To thank you." Shiyoko smiled then bowed to him "You saved me from my father that day. I never got the chance to thank you." She explained herself.

"Don't sweat it kid. That's my job." He answered her.

"I know... but it wasn't your job to stick around after the police had taken my dad away, but you did. So I'm thankful to you for that." 

"Yeah sure. Come on. You can stick with me until the exams are over."

"Hai..." together they walked the halls of UA until they made it to the cafeteria where a few other heros were eating.

"HEYYY~~~ SHOUTA!!!" A very loud voice yelled as he ran over to them.

"Aren't you supposed to be watching the exams...?" He answered the blonde who Shiyoko recognized as Present Mic.

"Yeah! But I was thirsty so I came here! Aren't you supposed to be supervising too??" He asked but Aizawa grunted.

"I'm with her..." he stated nodding his head in Shiyoko's direction "She's--"

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A DAUGHTER!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW??!! WHEN WAS THIS!? WHO'S--" Present Mic was cut off by Aizawa's capture weapon wrapping around him and his mouth.

Aizawa held a irritated look at the blonde who was still screaming, though muffled, through the cloth. His hair was floating.

"She's not my daughter. If you were listening and let me finish you'd know she was one of the examinees sister. She's waiting for her brother to finish the exam."  Aizawa explained.

"Oh... Well why didn't you say so!?" He yelled still wrapped in the capture weapon. Mic looked down only to see Shiyoko hiding behind Aizawa, clutching onto his leg and shaking.

"See...you've gone and scared the kid with your loud mouth..." Aizawa sighed.

"Ah...Sorry..." Aizawa rolled his eyes and  turned his head to face Shiyoko.

"Hey kid, don't mind him. He's really loud and annoying but he won't hurt you..." he explained boredly. Shiyoko glanced up at the two pro heros nodding slowly.

"So, what's your name kid?" Mic asked smiling.

"Bakugo Shiyoko..."  

"Ohh!!! There's a Bakugo in the exams!! His quirk is powerful!!!" Mic exclaimed with shining eyes. Shiyoko smiled nodding.

"Un! Nii-chan has a strong quirk and it's really cool right!?" She smiled.

Present Mic and Shiyoko kept talking until they had to separate because he had to go back to the beta grounds. Aizawa brought himself and Shiyoko something to eat and drink before he carried her to the observation room cause he didn't want her roaming the school and getting lost.

Lucky for him she kept quiet and he could only hope she didn't see skinny All Might. She did, but he doesn't know that. Once the exam was over he carried her back to the front of the school where she could wait for Katsuki. He headed back inside but kept her in his sights until a ash blonde boy approached her and they left.

°^° °^° °^°

Shiyoko was spending the day with Katashi and Minato who seemed to be bouncing in their seats the entire ride to Minato's house.

"Why are you both so happy? Did I miss something?" She asked. They shared a glance.

"I'm not allowed to tell you until we're home." Minato answered smirking as Shiyoko pouted.

"Aww...that's not fair...you guys already know."

"Actually... I don't know. I'm only excitement because Minako-baasan has a cat plushy for me." At Katashi's statement the two face palmed.

Once they finally arrived they were greeted by Sarada, who seemed just as excited as Minato. She lead them to the family room where Minako and Sasuke stood waiting for them.

"Konichiwa..."
"Tadaima!" The three greeted. Minako smiled and bounced up to the blonde and blue haired toddlers.

"So, Katashi-kun. We realized that we hadn't gotten you anything for your birthday and I'm sorry about that but it wasn't ready as yet. So here!" Minako stated as she handed Katashi a plushy shaped like a cat. He thought it was gonna be a regular plushy with a cat picture but he was wrong.

"Wahh! It's an actual cat plushy!!!" He exclaimed eyes turning into stars as he hugged the plush "Arigato na!" He smiled

"That's not the only gift..." Sasuke mused.

"It isn't?" Katashi titled his head confused.

"Hn! You're second gift...is us!" Minako squealed out.

"Eh?" Katashi and Shiyoko stared sonfused. Unable to hold themselves back Minato and Sadara burst with excitement.

"We adopted you!! You're an Uchiha now!!" They yelled out smiling widely. Katashi froze in shock dropping the plush cat onto the floor.

"S-Seriously...? You did? Really?" He asked disbelief showing on his face. Everyone nodded.

"We did." Sasuke nodded a lot calmer than his family but still with a smile on his face.

Tears gathered in Katashi's eyes and he began to cry. Minato gaped in shock seeing his best friend, now brother crying.

"I-Is he not happy? Did we do something wrong? Why is he crying!?" Minako asked freaking out.

"That's not it..." Shiyoko spoke up smiling softly as she walked up to Katashi and patted his back. "He's happy..." Katashi still crying and unable to form words nodded as he tried to wipe the tears from his eyes only for more to fall.

Sasuke sighed walking forward and knelt to reach their height a bit better. As if in slow motion he lifted his hand...and poked Katashi's forehead.

"Okairinasai, Katashi..." he told him smiling softly. Katashi froze again before he smiled widely, tears and all.

"Ah! T-Tadaima...tou-san..." Minako and Sarada squealed tackling both Sasuke and Katashi in a hug.

"That was adorable!!" Minako squealed.

After all the tears and hugs they had a welcome home party for Katashi. Shiyoko was happy for him and kept hugging him to reassure him he wasn't dreaming and he actually had family now.

Once over the shock Katashi started teasing Minato about still being the baby of the family, much to his annoyance and Shiyoko's amusement. The three of them played until they knocked out on the couch.

Sasuke carried Shiyoko home and Katsuki was shocked to see another underground hero holding his sister. It was his first time seeing Sasuke and finding out he's Minato's father was a major shock to the angry ash blonde.

He didn't dwell on it long though, his mind was still on his UA results that he found was taking its fucking time getting to him.

°^° °^° °^°

Two weeks had gone by already and Katsuki was on eggshells about his UA results. Shiyoko knowing this did everything she could to help take his mind off of it. Which involved them ditching school to go hiking, or the arcade where he showed her how to play the games she hadn't tried. Though shooting games with zombies and aliens scared the shit out of her so those were a no go.

They even trained with Shiyoko's ice part of her quirk. That was where things got interesting for the two. They began to experiment  with what she could do with the ice and Shiyoko was very happy she brought Katsuki's mind off of his results, even if only a little bit.

Now the two were in Katsuki's room. Katsuki was helping her with homework when Mitsuki burst into the room.

"Katsuki! Your results are here!" She bounced in excitement. "We'll leave you to it!" Mitsuki swapped Shiyoko and the letter taking her daughter out the room.

"Think we should make some curry for him? We haven't gotten around to making any have we?" Mitsuki asked as she walked down the stairs, Shiyoko in her arms.

"Un! He'd love that! I did promise to make some for him..."

"He really does love your curry...I've thought you well Shi-chan!" Shiyoko giggled as Mitsuki smothered her in hugs and kisses.

Together they quickly made preparations for curry. Mitsuki made sure she guided Shiyoko on how to use a knife properly, she held her up as to not get burnt when they placed the ingredients in the pot and she handed Shiyoko all the spices to add to the curry. Of course they did a separate pot of curry for Katsuki since he handled species better than they did.

Halfway in finished cooking Katsuki strolled down the stairs with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Well brat? Did you get in?" Mitsuki asked though she could already see the answer written all over his face.

"Hell yeah I did!!" He answered just to be tackled to the floor

"Yayy!! I knew you could do it onii-chan!" Shiyoko smiled up at him giggling happily as she hugged his waist as best as she can. "Congratulations!" She giggled.

Katsuki sighed hugging her back.

"Whatever. Just put us down Aoimoku." Shiyoko blinked realizing that she made them float by accident.

"Hehe...Sorry..." With a flash of her eyes they were on the ground again.

"Did you place first?" She asked Katsuki nodded.

"Of course I did! I'm the best after all!"

"Hehe... I knew you could do it!"  Katsuki stared at Shiyoko silently for a while before he smiled hugging her close to him.

"Thanks, Shiyoko..." he muttered but she heard him and hugged him back.

After that the Bakugo household enjoyed dinner, with Katsuki loving his spicy curry that shockingly Shiyoko could handle. They celebrated Katsuki getting into UA with laughs, yells, curses and ended the night with a movie, where Katsuki and Shiyoko knocked out on the floor. With Shiyoko sleeping soundly on Katsuki's arms.

And of course Mitsuki took a picture before she left her two kids to sleep making sure to cover them with a blanket.

__________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope it did enough for you guys to forgive the silly mistake I did.

Katsuki: Probably not. They probably still wanna send your ass to fucking hell. Heh...

Shut up! Don't make me take Shiyoko away from you!

Katsuki: Fuck you! I'd like to see you try bitch! Come near my fucking sister and I'll blow fucking your ass to kingdom come!!! Come on in dare you!!!

Heh... I got him riled up...😏

Anyway thank you all for reading and supporting my story! It means the world to me and motivates me to update and keep writing.  So again, Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 45
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
310K 7.9K 44
Katsuki Bakugo, an arrogant, cold hearted, aggressive boss of a mafia gang. He lives in a mansion that his rich parents have got it for him. He had h...
21.4K 951 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
30.6K 717 20
"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, right? Unfortunately for young Y/n Bakugo...