Jungle fever

Par thegoddessa

Real true love is loving a person from what's on the inside, without judging them by they're appearance. Copy... Plus

Appreciation
New neighbor
Chapter 2
Eleven pm
Chapter 4
The girlfriend
Framed
Chapter 8
Hangover
Chapter 10
Burying the hatchet
Separate
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
False alarm
After the picnic
Racist family
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: part 1
Chapter 21: Part 2
Positive?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Why?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

He's taken?

268 13 0
Par thegoddessa

It was six forty five in the morning and the sun began to peek in between trees. Ryan sat up and pushed her hair out her face before grabbing her phone off the dresser to check the time. She slowly rolled out of bed and took a shower and got dressed. She heard ticking coming from her window. Ryan walked to the window while brushing her teeth. It was myah. She was throwing tiny rocks at the window. Ryan opened the window and stuck her head out.

"You better not spit that on me!" Myah yelled

"What the hell are you doing throwing objects at my window six in the morning?!" Ryan yelled back

" open up the door girl!" Myah said.

Ryan shut her window and headed to the door.

"Girl I saw your dad again and you won't believe what happened!" She said walking in to the apartment making her way into the kitchen. Ryan spit toothpaste out her mouth outside In the grass and followed Myah into the kitchen.

"What he did now?"

"Nothing I just needed an excuse to come in here six in the morning to make me a fried egg sandwich" she said.

Ryan sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes sitting at the bar. She reached for an banana and began to peel it. The sound of silence grew through out the kitchen. Neither one of them had said a word. The sound Shawn's guitar began to play. Ryan smiled and looked over at myah. "Really? It just hit 7 o'clock and he decides to play that shit this early?!" She said. "I like it" Ryan replied to her. The sound of the guitar began to play louder and louder, then it stopped. About 20 seconds later, a knock was heard at the door. Ryan stood up and ran to the door to open it. Myah got up and peeked out the kitchen over to the door. It was Shawn who stood about 6'0 foot carrying his guitar over his left shoulder. "Hey good morning" he said reaching for a hug. Ryan hugged him and headed into the kitchen and he followed.

"The fuck is this? What's he doing here?" Myah said.

"Can you not?. You been at him since you first seen him" Ryan replied

"I'm just saying..." Myah said. She sat at the bar forcefully slamming fried eggs on top of the bread.

Shawn stood their awkwardly running his fingers through his hair.

"Anyways. Shawn is here because he invited us to watch him perform at that club near oak street later in the afternoon." Ryan said sitting next to Myah.

"Us? You meant You.. I'm not going" she stood up and grabbed her sandwich and headed out the kitchen.

"Did I do or say anything wrong to make her hate me so much?" Shawn asked.

He sat next to Ryan and sat his guitar on his lap. Ryan shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes. Myah didn't have a problem with him at all. She feels as if she was being replaced. It was not the first time Shawn had came over. It was his third time. Every time ryan invites him over, she cancels her plans with Myah. He's been playing his music and hanging out with Ryan as friends.

"So.. do you know what song you're going to be playing today at the club?" Ryan asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, of course. You want to hear it?" He said. She nodded her head. He stood up and threw the guitar strap over his shoulder and began to play the guitar. The sweet sound of his voice echoed in the kitchen on every high note he hit. It sounded beautiful. Ryan began to rock side to side clapping her hands together every one second. Myah peeked in the kitchen and was disappointed in what she saw. She even felt sorry for Ryan cause she think Ryan might have feelings for Shawn but Shawn for sure doesn't have feelings for her. She grabbed her phone and quietly left the apartment.

"You wrote that yourself?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah. How was it?" He replied

Ryan crosser her arms and nodded.

"It was good" She said. He tilt his head.

"Just good?"

"Shawn it was great! I loved it"

"Really? Thanks"

He sat his guitar down and Ryan got up to search to see if myah was still in the apartment and she wasn't. "She left" Shawn said. His phone started to ring. He grabbed it out of his pocket and looked over at Ryan. She smiled and leaned against the bar resting her elbows on the counter. "Hey, um.. I'm going to go. See you at 3 okay?" He said as he began to make his way out the apartment quickly. She nodded and went to lock the door after him. She started to have a little feelings for Shawn but she knew for a fact he didn't have any feelings for her at all. She's kind of stuck in a friend's zone for sure. Ryan then started to make her way to her room but stopped and made eye contact to a half eaten sandwich which reminded her to call and check up on myah for ditching. They was on the phone for about 34 minutes straight. Ryan begged her to go the club central with her to see Shawn mendes performance but she didn't want to go even though she had no choice and Ryan made sure of that. A couple hours later ah finally gave in, Ryan got ready and went into the kitchen to grab a snack before leaving. She spotted Shawn's guitar on the counter and remembered him leaving it on the counter this morning. She grabbed it and a note fell to the floor. She picked it up and unfold it. "Ryan, Meet me in the back of the club at 4pm.." the note reads. She stuffed the note into her pocket and carried the guitar to her car and left to pick up Myah before heading to the club. Right when she pulled up to myah's, she grabbed the guitar from the backseat and ran to the back of the car and threw it in the trunk before getting back in the car. "What was that?" Myah said heading to the car. Ryan smiles and tried to change the subject. "Girl... what the hell you have on?" She said. Myah shrugged and got into the car. She had on a long white t shirt and baggy grey sweatpants. She really didn't care. Well at least she's coming and that's all that matters. After 20 minutes went by, they finally pulled up to club central. Myah pouted while getting out the car. She complained the whole ride not wanting to be here. Ryan was so sick of it that she ignored her. She grabbed the guitar and walked to the entrance of the club. Myah looked at the guitar and crossed her arms. They headed inside and it was crowded with all race except black. Out of 500 people, it was only 15. They made their way through the crowd heading to the empty tables close to the stage. It was 3:55pm and Ryan really wanted to go find the back of the club to meet up with Shawn. The guitar really gave her an excuse to leave also.

"Hey, I'll be right back!" Ryan yelled through the loud crowd.

She grabbed the guitar and looked over waiting for myah to respond. But all she did was nodded and rolled her eyes. Ryan ran off. She carried the guitar on her shoulder and rummage through the crowd. She saw an exit sign and assumed it was the back of the club. She went through it and it lead her to 4 large changing rooms. She knocked on each one to see if shawn was there. After knocking on two doors she continued to make her way to the third door and knocked on it and Shawn opened it. He widen the door and she walked inside.

"You left this" she said handing him the guitar.

He grabbed it and sat on the chair.

"Thanks. Can we talk?" He asked.

She didn't know what to think. What was he going to say?. She sat next to him and nodded.

"Yeah of course. "She said.

"Hey um.. me and girlfriend are going to this restaurant near this place tomorrow night. Why don't you join?" He said. Her heart dropped out of her ass. He never mentioned a girlfriend. Her heart started racing. She had build up tears in the back of her eyes ready to pour. She had no choice to but to hold it in. She didn't even had that much feelings for him, she just likes him but was very disappointed at the fact that he befriended her and kept this girlfriend thing hidden from her. She tells him everything even though they only been friends for a couple weeks, she felt like Shawn should've did the same.

"Um.. thanks for the invite but I can't. Me and myah suppose to be going somewhere" she said. He nodded in understanding. They both stood up and she started to make her way out the room and a blonde hair and blue eyed girl walked in the room after. Ryan looked back and watched Shawn kiss her lips. That one tear fell down her face. She wiped it off quickly before walking back to myah who had her head on the table looking at her phone. "Let's go" Ryan said myah stood up and started to walk out the club with her. "Hey, uhhh.. he didn't even perform yet" Myah said.

"Girl it don't even matter no more let's go" Ryan said getting into the car.

"It does! Girl you been preparing for this stupid day all week and now you trying to leave early?!" Myah said looking out the car window.

Ryan didn't say a thing.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

77.7K 2.1K 29
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚...
7.5K 232 197
This is based on pure emotions and real life experiences.
3.5K 167 31
"I don't have the slightest damn idea what will happen from now on.... What I can be sure of is that I will always be by your side when you need me...
15.9K 538 56
You go back to your childhood home. Will you find true love?