Sundown Affair ✔️

Per ZaynismRules

***this book contains infidelity, adultery, and swearing, you've been warned*** Would you fight for someone y... Més

Introduction
Initial Book Description
Prologue
1: I'm the goddess of flirting
2: The Mysterious Man
3: Not Jealous
4: What's bad with being rough?
5: Your daddy's looking for you at the front door, sweetheart
6: I didn't thought of you as a stalker
7: Are you bipolar?
8: If it's hard, it isn't small
9: Encounter
10: Getting steamy
11: Oh God
12: Visitor
13: She's on fire
14: Sexy Back
15: Woman On A Mission
16: The Day After
17: Just Couldn't Forget
18: High
Author's Note
19: The Date
20: Secrets Unfolding
21: Sometimes You Just Have To Hear The Truth
22: The Talk
23: The Wife
24: Booty Call
25: I Couldn't Believe You
26: Malin
27: Cyan
28: A Walk In Mykonos
29: Mou Lipis
30: Maybe A Blow In The Bathroom
31: The Birthday Present
32: That Was A Quick One
33: Exposed
34: Crazy Stupid Little Me
35: Don't Want To Let You Go
36: Compromise
37: Telling The Truth
38: Brazilian Wax
39: Fucked
40: Healing
Watty's
41: Late Nights and Vodka
Completed!

42: Agapi Mou

8.3K 134 12
Per ZaynismRules

Chapter 42: Agapi Mou

His hands raised, caressed my hips slowly up until it reaches just below my breasts and stayed there while his tongue battled with mine in a heated kiss.

Costa was a sin I'd love to commit over and over again.

I breathe in between our kiss and mumbled, "Take me now please"

A small chuckle erupted from Costa as he gently kicked the door closed, I didn't even focused if he locked it or not. I just pulled him towards my bed and trailed hot pecks down his jaw, throat, and neck biting and licking in the process.

"I will show you how much you're missed, agapi mou" he groaned as I bit a little harder on his shoulder. He smelled good - like spicy perfume.

I leaned back and looked into his eyes, "Have I told you you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen?"

The man smirked and dipped his head on my neck, inhaling my scent, "You have the most expressive ones, Dione Miele" he sucked my skin there and hoisted me up. Locking my legs around his hips, I grinded on him.

Hard and ready. It makes me want him more.

"You did not answer my question" I hummed when he sensually bit the skin connecting my neck and shoulder.

"You don't have to say it, I can see it in your eyes. But to answer your question, no you have not" he leaned back and smiled down at me.

His hands pulled the zipper of my dress as I caressed his pecs and abs, I just miss him. "Lay down, ass up" the man ordered.

He never was a dominant like this, but he made me more wet by saying that. God what good deed did I do to have you bless me with an angel who fucks great.

I turned around when my dress was discarded on the floor, my bra and panties stayed on me as I seductively - I hoped - swing my hips and knelt down on a compromising position. I could feel eyes on my ass but it makes me feel more aroused.

Never have I ever fuvked on the second door there but maybe with the right man-

Uh no, forget I thought about that.

"I might be drunk, but you ain't going anywhere inside my ass" I slurred as I laid my head down, my cheeks against the soft pristine sheets of my bed.

I heard a chuckle and a shifting, Costa is undressing and when I felt his warm palm massaging my ass cheeks, I moaned softly. From all the tension, I needed this release.

"I almost go insane" he murmured and I felt him hover me from behind, weighing my bra covered breast on the other hand and steadying himself with the other - intertwining our hands together in the process.

I don't know why but my eyes landed on his hand holding mine down the bed, that ring finger which used to have a wedding ring on it...

Those fingers which entered my most intimate area and made me feel the most satisfying orgasm. Those fingers that tweaked my nipples making the hairs on my arms stand in attention. That hand who held me as I'm brought into a new found bliss... But that hand also model a gold ring that shows everyone he's someone else's... I feel like I'm being used. Again.

"W-wait... Stop" I whimpered, trying to stand up. My heart constricted and I just want to sleep my sorrows.

"Stop" I said much clearer and he did stopped the assault on my breast, the tingling of my stomach and pussy got blocked.

Two article of clothing was left on me and I - in this point - like to keep it that way. No more getting naked.

I sat down and took a pillow, so I could cover myself from his stare.

Costa spoke above the silence, "I'm sorry. I hurt you, and I'm so sorry"

His top and bottom is gone, now the adonis is modeling a calvin klein boxer briefs that gave little to the imagination. His dick is straining from the thin cloth and you could see the outline of a blessed man.

I scoffed, "You did, and I won't make that same mistake. Why are you really here Costa Kazilieris?" I raised my hand to stop his counter, "And don't fucking bullshit me"

His eyes stared on mine, he's tired.. That dark circles underneath his once lively eyes are prominent than before, his hair dishevelled - maybe from our heated kiss but still -, and his face paler than normal. Did he even took care of himself in America?

Why do I even care?

"I want you" he confessed.

Oh no you don't go there, young man. Don't you play with my feelings.

"I want Tom Ellis but what can I do?" I cleared my throat. I should not surrender to his vicious words, I just can't have another broken heart. I love to be with this guy but we can't happen.

Like Romeo and Juliet, this love story is a tragedy and everybody knows that. We just got to accept the fact.

"Not that, I really really like you Dione Miele, I have had the first time I met you. You're promiscuous yes, but you were mine. I was stupid to hurt you and I was stupid to let some guy to berate you like that. You are not a homewrecker nor a slut Dione, you're special to me and I intend to keep you. You made me rethink of what love is and what relationships are. I want you today and tomorrow and the next day after that and all the days succeeding that" he breathed.

Did he just?

No one told me they love me as a woman, not directly nor indirectly. Cyan might have told me couple times he did love me but we're best friends and I accepted him as a family if not for the sexual relationship we had, he might have passed as a brother to me.

But no lover ever told me they love me directly or indirectly.

Not until Costa.

It's impossible.

"I really think I lost it" I massaged my head. "I mean I did drank like..." I trailed raising my hands up. Fuck. I couldn't even remember how much I drank this night.

Costa enclosed my raised hand in his, making me divert my attention to him again. What would I do without this man? I will literally die of all alcohol in my system trying to forget him.

"Dione Miele, you're not drunk. I think I am in love with you. Might be long since I realized but I had to settle my divorce and talk to Preston about what he did t- well I did more that just talking a couple punches was expected. I needed to do a lot of things to get this straight. Us" he stared at me straight in the eyes. Sincerity drenched his loving orbs and I just felt warm tears ran down my cheeks.

"You're an idiot" I cried, I would've looked like a mess. Eyeliner down my eyes and all.

Costa wiped my tears with his hands as he cupped my cheeks and kissed me deeply. I didn't even want to think about reason anymore, I just want to cherish this kiss and this man in front of me - only in his boxers.

"I'm your idiot" he chuckled lightly over our kiss. His hand roamed by back down to my backside as I rose a little from my sitting position.

I would've cringed if there was a movie with a script like that, but this is not a movie.. And it does not feel cringy. Prehaps I would take all the cheesiness that comes with Costa Kazilieris.

The pillow I embraced was taken from me and thrown away from my reach as Costa shoved himself towards me - kissed me down my jaw, my neck, sucking and biting on its wake.

The warm bed welcomed me again

How did I survived celibacy?

I chuckled and Costa murnured, "Ticklish"

"I was thinking..." I moaned as his lips warmed a trail towards my right chest.

"Mhmm what were you saying" he taunted, pulling down the cups of my bra down, setting my heaving breasts free.

"Fuck" I cursed, once he latched onto my left nipples and his other hand pinched the other.

Costa hummed and I could feel his teeth grazing my left peak - all reason was thrown out the window.

"What is it that you wanted to say, moro mou?" he continued with his assault on ny nipples as his other hand drove down to where I wanted his dick to be in.

"Fuck me" I moaned, my hips grinding against his digits. The low groan told me that he - too - wanted me.

My hands griped his soft curls, pressing him closer to me. Costa did not disappoint when he slipped two of his fingers inside me, pushing my panties aside. I'm lost for words, just by that. His lips assaulted my breasts and neck as his hands do some wonders inside me.

I moaned his name over and over and over again as he slowly fucked me with his digits.

Waves of pleasure overthrew all my anxiety and thought of my parents being in the same hallway as I do.

I didn't even realized I orgasmed and screamed, Costa was just fast enough to kissed the sounds away so my parents will not knock on my door in worry.

"Holy fucking shit" I gasped as I feel him pull his hand away down there.

I feel empty and over sensitive. One touch to my clit I would combust in million orgasms.

This man does things to me.

"Open your eyes" Costa spoke, snapping my bra in two. I do not care if it was one of my favorites.

I did, however, opened my orbs to meet his darker ones. My hands involuntarily tugged his boxer briefs down his thighs and he helped me take it off. My panties followed my poor bra.

I should not invest too much in underwear, knowing all of them would suffer being torn apart with Costa in my bed.

Our eyes locked as his thick cock slid inside my slick folds, I would not forget how his brows furrows when he entered me.

He was slow and caring, his hands caressed my thighs, my abdomen, my breasts.

In and out, he moved.

In and out, I moaned in pleasure.

I would never be celibate after this.

"Costa" I breathed out as he moved a little faster, our skin slapped. I could even hear the wetness of my cunt slapping against his groin.

"Yes agapi mou" he groaned as he kissed me deeply.

I hummed in satisfaction and he moved inside me like he knew every part of where I would surrender to him. And he did knew my g spot, he knew very well what to do to pleasure me.

Costa's thumb circled my bundle of nerves, that is my clit. Who would have known a woman can take so much?

My hands covered my mouth as I try so hard not to scream of make sounds that my parents would question.

"My eyes are here Dione" he groaned.

My half lidded eyes wanted to shut close from the pleasure, but I knew there are consequences if I did not look into Costa's.

Sweat accumulated on my forehead as the burn down my core flamed like wildfire. The hardest I tried not to orgasm so fast, I wanted this to last. I realized that I want to feel Costa's warmth every waking day of my life.

A tear ran down my eyes as I stared intently on the man that made me feel tingles shoot from all over my body. He's making love to me and I want to keep him mine.

Whatever the past we had and the messed up affair. I still want all of mine. Despite everything.

I raised my head to meet his lips and gave it all I've got.

I love this man. Whether he is still married or not. Call me a slut, hell, call me whatever you want. But when time comes where your heart do somersaults just by the way someone is calling you name? You're just gone and I would not take it against you. We all deserve to be happy, we all deserve to love and to be loved in return. You just got to find the right drug of a man for you.

Costa leaned away, he gripped my hips tighter as his thrust grew shorter in intervals, before he could even burst his cum inside me, I let go.

My inner muscles tighten, my toes curled, my nails clawed Costa's huge arms, and I muffled my screams by biting my lower lip. I swear I would have drawn blood.

And then he came right after me.

His warm cum shoots inside my pussy like it is from a water hose. I gasped.

"I love you" he whispered for me to hear as he rested his head on my neck.

"I fucking love you, Dione Miele" he said a bit clearer this time. His tensed body limped over mine, whilst his cock is still nestling inside my vagina.

"Come to think of it, did you only tell me you love me in exchange for sex?" my voice hoarse and breathy from the high I just came off from.

"Where did that came from?" the man groaned and kissed the side of my neck.

"I think love you" I blushed just by saying it, his penis twitched at that statement

"Round two?" I pushed him up on his arms and kissed him deeply again. I just am so intoxicated with Costa's kisses. Sue me.

"Just tell me if you're ready, agapi"

I chuckled - I am happy. Satisfied that the man I had sleepless nights for is here with me. Call me disgusting but having sex with him after knowing our feelings for each other made the act more special, even if I'm inside my parent's home.

I never admitted it but slow love making is indeed mind blowing on its own.

Author's Note

Here you go!

I know it has been weeks but I had a busy work schedule lately since some staffs where off from work. It is vacation months in EU now so.. Yeah.

I don't think I'll have another chapter after this but an Epilogue MIGHT be posted. No plans yet on this one but yeah...

The story is finally complete, I do not know if there are gaps since I just wrote the latter chapters on the whim of the moment. I just hope it all ties well enough.

Thank you for reading and supporting me throughout this journey. I really do appreciate the votes and comments! Like thank you so so so so much!

My next project is "DESTINED", a book about angels and demons and nephilims and stuffs. I just have to make things straight and plan how the story would go first before I post another chapter of that book.

Another thing that has been in the making is my book "THE STRIPPER IS MY FIRST KISS", I just had it released here, prologue and 1 chapter. So yeah.. That's pretty much it. :)

Until the next book!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Blood Red Per Sim

Literatura romàntica

64.8K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...
Solicitude Per princessjules

Literatura romàntica

398K 7.7K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...
31K 1K 41
"Promise me you'll come to the club tomorrow night." he said in a rough voice, forehead on hers. Her head still spinning, she started to shake her he...
11.2K 375 12
He blooms in the darkness. The darkness scorches me. This isn't a typical love story. Its scarred. Tainted and deadly. Lies, deceit and heartbreak...