Red Hot ~Nikki Sixx

By sixxndirish81

Ashten is hired on as Tommy's new assistant and thrust into all aspects of his life. Including Nikki Sixx. More

Part 2: Merry-Go-Round
Part Three: Don't Go Away Mad
Part 4: Satan Sixx
Part 5: Louder than Hell
Part 6: Ride with the Devil
Part 7: Dr. Feelgood
Part 8: A Brewing Storm
Part 9: Hell on High Heels
Part 10: Live Wire
Part 11: Danger
Part 12: Oh My God
Part 13: Relief
Part 14: Kiss and Make-up
Part 15: Date night
Part 16: Just Another Psycho
Part 17: Knock em Dead
Part 18: Bastard
Part 19: Piece of Your Action
Part 20: Hotter than Hell
Part 21: C'mon and Love Me
Part 22: Take Me to Your Heart
Part 23: Feel Me in Your Bones
Part 24: Sure Feels Right
Part 25: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 1
Part 26: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 2
Part 27: Nikki Fuckin Sixx
Part 28: More of Nikki Fuckin Sixx
Part 29: Ashten Montgomery, M.D.
Part 30: Snow Daze
Part 31: More Snow Daze
Part 32: Public Enemy #1
Part 33: Thin Ice
Part 34: Thanksgiving Eve
Part 35: A Family Affair
Part 36: Wolf At Your Door
Part 37: Two Words
Part 38: Calm Before the Storm
Part 39: Busted
Part 40: Damage Control
Part 41: Under the Weather
Part 42: Dancing on Glass
Part 43: Blindside
Part 44: Aftermath
Part 45: Hungover
Part 46: Sweet Emotion
Part 47: Needle and the Damage Done
Part 48: Sweet Pain
Part 49: Sticky Sweet
Author's note
Part 50: Dream On
Part 51: Back to Basics
Part 52: Warren
Part 53: Sweet Dreams
Part 54: St. Nikki, Part 1
Part 55: St. Nikki, Part 2
Part 56: A Man of Means
Part 57: Somebody Get Me a Doctor
Part 58: Back For More
Part 59: Predator and Prey
Part 60: Long Cold Winter
Part 61: Slow An' Easy
Author's Note
Part 62: The Ex Factor
Part 63: Scars
Part 64: Impromptu Debut
Part 65: Pillow Talk
Author's note.
Part 66 - Dirty Thirty
Update coming soon!

Part 1: In the Beginning

13.3K 173 51
By sixxndirish81

Author's note:  This takes place in 2007 around the time The Heroin Diaries was released.

Part 1: In which we meet our heroine and Tommy makes a proposition.

"Shit!" I grumbled and stomped my Prada heel on the floorboard of my car after dropping my much-needed iced mocha all over the passenger seat. Of course, the skinny latte I purchased for my shrew of a boss was still intact. Figures. I checked to make sure none of the delicious liquid I wished to God I was enjoying did not make its' way onto my white short sleeved top or black capris. Somehow, I managed to avoid any spillage and everything was as it should be. I was already running behind and the last thing I needed was to have to go back home and change. God forbid I show up to work with a hair out of place much less coffee stains all over my clothes.

Nevertheless, what can you expect when you are the personal assistant to a photographer? Well, not just ANY photographer. Claudia D'Angelo was THE go to photographer in Hollywood and anyone who was anyone went to her for his or her photo spreads. She insisted that her employees always look perfect because we "represented" her and "image is everything". Whatever. I couldn't care less about image. But as long as I was getting the bills paid I could deal with her nit picking and constant reminders that she only hired me because I was "just another pretty face". Besides, I got to meet a lot of really cool people in the past few years. The perks weren't bad either. We got tons of freebees from designers, hence the Prada heels I was wearing. The gig wasn't all that bad.

Unfortunately now, because of the spilled coffee, I was going to be about thirty seconds late walking through the office door. That pretty much guaranteed an ass chewing upon my arrival. Never mind the fact I got up two hours earlier than normal to take Claudia's dog to the vet, pick up her dry cleaning, and run to Starbucks because she just HAD to have once of their cherry scones. None of it would matter. Nothing I did for that woman would ever be enough. I groaned when I finally pulled into the studio parking lot. I grabbed my laptop bag, the coffee, the dry cleaning, and hauled ass.

After waiting for the elevator for what seemed like an eternity, I hopped on and rode the four floors up wondering if it would have been quicker just to take the stairs. The door opened, I checked my watch and flew out the door. I made it about three steps before I ran into something that felt like a skinny and fleshy tree. The laptop bag hit the ground, the dry cleaning went flying, but I somehow managed to hold the coffee up in the air while my butt got familiar with the marble floor. I looked up only to see a grinning Tommy Lee staring back at me.

"Nice save," he said, extending his hand to help me up. "You're late."

"No shit," I replied, smiling back. I picked up the laptop and Tommy handed me the dry cleaning. I nodded towards the office door. "Have you been in there yet?

"No, I'm early.  I'm gonna go downstairs and have a smoke."

"K," I quickly turned and kept running as Tommy made his way onto the elevator. I mentally smacked myself when I realized I totally forgot Tommy had an appointment that day to arrange a photo shoot. You would think someone who grew up on the Crüe would remember something that important. I was suddenly excited. I hadn't met the rest of the band but Claudia had been doing work for Tommy for years and I really liked him. He was funny and always very kind to me.

I charged through the door, set down the laptop on my desk, and immediately ran through the office suite to knock on Claudia's closed door.

"Enter," was the reply I got.

I rolled my eyes before opening the door and entering.

"Good Morning, Claudia." I put on my award winning fake smile and did a pretty damn good job considering I was lacking caffeine. I placed her latte and scone on her desk and sat down in the chair opposite her.

"You were almost late," she responded without even looking up or taking notice of the coffee I painstakingly brought for her.  Ever seen Meryl Streep in "The Devil Wears Prada?" Then you get the idea.

My eyebrows shot up. Almost late? Not just late? She must be in a good mood, I thought. "My apologies." I replied.

She sighed and finally peeled herself away from whatever the hell it was she was looking at to focus her attention on me. Well, not me. My appearance. She made a habit of looking me over every day because apparently the fate of her career and reputation in LA depended on my wardrobe.

She rolled her eyes at me and gestured at my fitted button down blouse. "Ashley, you know very well, I didn't hire you for your mind. Unbutton the top button on your shirt. You need to flaunt your assets when you are here. The more eyes on you the better it is for me.

I obliged her and unbuttoned my top button. I would say the amount of cleavage I was now showing didn't exactly fit business dress code standards. I took this opportunity to remind her that, once again, she got my name wrong.

"My name is Ashten."

"Whatever," she waived it away as if dismissing a fly. "Is my 9:15 here yet?"

"Yes. I ran into Mr. Lee in the hallway," Claudia always insisted I call every client Mr./Mrs./Miss.

"What about the other one?"

"Other one?" I frowned at her.

She sighed heavily. "Nikki Sixx, of course. He always attends these meetings, Ashley. I expect you to know that".

He didn't. As a matter of fact, in the two years I'd worked for Claudia I had never once seen Nikki Sixx walk through our office doors but I didn't bother to correct her. The woman couldn't be bothered to even remember my name so what was the point? "I'll find out," I replied.

"Fine. That's all." That was my cue to get out of her sight. Not a problem. As I exited, I couldn't help but notice she hadn't touched the coffee or scone that she so DESPERATELY needed. I also noticed she didn't bother to thank me. Must have been because I didn't use my secret decoder ring to telepathically know that Tommy wasn't the only attendee of this meeting.

I emerged from Claudia's hot seat and walked back down the hall only to find Tommy perched on the end of my desk. I cracked my neck and smiled as I walked to my chair. "Tough morning?" he asked.

"Tough life," I replied, taking a seat. "How are you Mr. Lee?"

"You are making me feel old with all the "Mr. Lee" shit."

"You are old."

Tommy laughed. "You are just a little puppy. What the hell do you know?"

"If twenty-eight is still considered a baby I will take it." I laughed and glanced behind him. "I see your partner showed up." Seated on the leather couch opposite my desk was Nikki Sixx. This was the first time I had ever seen him in person and believe me when I say that pictures don't come close to doing that man justice.

Tommy looked over his shoulder. "Oh yeah, sorry. Nikki, this is Ashten. She's Claudia's assistant and she is a fun-loving Pisces whose dream is to become a Playboy Playmate and marry a rock star. Applications are being accepted." Nikki, not looking up from his phone, gave me a small wave.

My mouth dropped in shock and I swatted Tommy with the file of photos I was currently holding. "You are such a liar! I can't believe you just said that."

Tommy just laughed. "Whatever, my little groupie. Oh, that reminds me!" Tommy leaned down to the floor and dug around in his bag, eventually producing two Motley Crue shirts. "These are for you."

"Right on, thanks!" I folded the shirts and placed them in my desk drawer.

Nikki finally looked up and was clearly not amused. "Are they ready for us, yet?" He then glanced at me and his green eyes held my gaze for a split second. For some reason I felt as if he were sizing me up. He didn't seem too impressed.

"Not yet, dude. She'll call when she is ready." Tommy replied turning back to me and whispering. "He hates to wait. Very impatient."

"Who doesn't?" I answered. I looked back at Nikki who met my eyes again and then turned back to his phone.

Tommy, already bored with it all, changed the subject. "So, Ashten. What are the odds I could steal you away from all of this?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you gripe about this place whenever I'm here and I could use a new assistant. You seem to be a pretty good one since you keep this crazy bitch's life organized. Think you could organize mine?"

"Please," I leaned back in my chair, smirking. "No one can organize your life. How many assistants have you burned through in the past year?"

"Four," he said, scratching the back of his head. "But it hasn't been completely my fault." I looked up to see Nikki shoot a frosty glare at the back of Tommy's head. It actually kind of intimidated me. That man could stare down a panther.

"Riiight." I answered, not convinced. "Tommy, why would I want to subject myself to that kind of torture?"

"Cause the pay is great and I'm just so damn cute."

I chuckled. "No one is that cute." The phone on my desk buzzed signalling Claudia was ready for them. "She has summoned," I announced and motioned them to her office door.

Tommy and Nikki stood up. "Just think about it," Tommy said before disappearing into Claudia's office.

"Will do." I frowned and shook my head as I briefly contemplated his offer. Working for Tommy Lee would be a nightmare. Never mind the constant partying, but what about the psycho ex-girlfriends and wives? The constant pampering all these rock stars need? Photographers were bad enough. But rock stars? No way. I convinced myself this was a bad idea and just went back to work. Tommy probably wasn't serious anyway.

I totally forgot about the whole conversation when Lucy, Claudia's maid, called to inform me that a pipe burst in the house and Claudia's entire kitchen was flooded. I made arrangements for a plumber and waited to tell Claudia until she was done with the boys. She had a strict policy of no interruptions. If I knew Claudia this meeting would take a while since she is such a control freak. I'd heard the same about Nikki Sixx.

The boys finally emerged about an hour later.

"That bad?" I asked, motioning to Nikki who wasted no time making an exit.

"Nah, he's got a phone call." Tommy picked up one of the business cards from my desk and scribbled on it. "Now, back to business at hand."

"I didn't know we had any business."

He handed me the card. "This is my offer of employment. Call if you're interested. In work, or whatever," He winked and walked toward the door.

"Are you serious? You couldn't afford me," I joked, knowing very well he could.

"Try me," he challenged and walked out.

I looked at the card. On the front was a number I assumed to be his cell phone. I turned it over and he had written what I presumed to be a salary offer. A REALLY BIG offer. My eyes widened and I couldn't even speak. As if on cue, Claudia shot out of the office like a jet pack was strapped to her ass.

"What is all of this about a pipe?!! Why didn't you inform me immediately?!!!"

And so began the ass chewing I knew was bound to happen. Claudia continued to call me every name in the book and rattled on about how easily I could be replaced and BLAH BLAH BLAH. I just tuned it out. Then, I realized, I didn't need this shit. I didn't need to hold on to a job I hated when there was a better opportunity.

I got up, grabbed my stuff and without a word just left.

I stormed out of the office and got in my car hoping to god Tommy was serious about his offer. I pulled the card and my cell out of my purse and began dialing. He answered on the first ring.

"Tommy. It's Ashten. When do we get started?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 99 13
At that moment, she remembered all the fights, all the tears, and all the drunken nights. It was all worth it. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* (tommy le...
103K 2.1K 130
When the bassist from Mötley Crüe, Nikki Sixx, falls for their stage manager, Bella Mejia, who has to maneuver her way around his life style, and cho...
801 70 21
Poison takes off harder and faster than they were expecting, but then again, they didn't really know what to expect. When they finally conclude their...
15.3K 110 27
This story follows the time line of the movie with a few of my characters. This will be a Nikki X oc . Some aspects might change in the time line of...