High School dxd: Rise Of The...

By thunder_god18

He is not the welder of the heavenly dragon Ddraig, but the welder of the heavenly emperor god of the ocean... More

Bio
Harem
Season 1 chapter 1: the kings heart
Season 1 chapter 2:the beast awakes
Season 1 chapter 3: the after math
Quick info
Season 1 chapter 4: Aura control
Season 1 chapter 5: Calm befor the storm
Season 1 chapter 6: the nun
Season 1 chapter 7: the familiar forest
Season 1 chapter 8: the date
Season 1 chapter 9: water meets fire
Season 1 chapter 10: calm before the storm
Season 1 chapter 11: Fight for her (season 1 finale)
Season 2 chapter 1: the new move.
Season 2 chapter 2: the exorsist
Season 2 chapter 3: the holy girls
Season 2 chapter 5: dragon meets beast
Season 2 chapter 6: pool party 😜
Season 2 chapter 7: dawn of the fallen king
Season 2 chapter 8:The meeting pt1
Season 2 chapter 9: Birth of the roaring emperor
Season 3 chapter 1: trip to hell and the dragon king
Season 3 chapter 2: metting the family and devil metting?
Season 3 chapter 3:Nicks power unleashed
Season 3 chapter 4: whatever it takes
Season 3 chapter 5: the truth awoken
Season 3 chapter 6: preparation
Season 3 chapter 7: the mistake
Season 3 chapter 8: Dawn of the end Part 1
Season 3 chapter 9: dawn of the end part 2
Season 4 chapter 1: glimps into the future
Season 4: chapter 2: the meeting

Season 2 chapter 4: seal broken

2.5K 30 16
By thunder_god18

Issei and everyone teleport to where the felt the extreme power that flared at the orc, Rias and everyone looked around the park and found no one.

"I don't think he is here Rias." Kiba told Rias who shook her head.

"Well well well if it's not the little Lucifer sister." Everyone looked up to see a man in a battle armor with red eyes and his skin was pale, Issei saw the man siting on a throne. Then he stood up and smile at everyone spreading his wings.

"10 wings." Kiba said is shock.

"He is a leader class fallen angel." Rias thought. Kokabiel looked at Issei.

"Ahhh yes your Jason and Jordan's child pathetic your power is nothing compared to them." Kokabiel caught Issei punch stoping Issei dead in his tracks.

"DIE." Issei brought his leg up and kicked kokabiel in the face sending him flying away into a crater.

"I new it would work." Everyone saw Nick in his Balance Barker with Sona and the orc. "But his seal is still intact." Everyone heard the roar of a true beast and everyone saw Issei in a squat with his arms out and he was coved by his water aura. "Soan put a barrier up when Issei true power awakens the planet won't be able to take the full wrath of it." Nick told Sona who nodded and they all went outside and put a barrier up.

"Ahhhh red dragon emperor so good to see you again." Nick moves to look at Kokabiel who had a evil smiled.

"I know your plan to kill the 2 sister of the devil kings and start a war." Nick yelled and everyone saw Freed and Vulpure walk out.

"FREED." Kids let a battle cry out and he crashed at Freed who has 4 Excalibur's.

"You all can play with me toys." Kokabiel saw Issei charging at him and he smile and took his cloak off.
"Yes boy show me the power of the king of beast." Issei and kokabiel met in the middle of the barrier and there fist collided with each other's.

"Heavenly beast iron first." Issei punch kokabiel and he cough up blood from the in pack, but he took the hit then he kicked Issei sending him flying holding onto the heavenly trident.

"ISSEI." Everyone yelled and they felt his rage start to rise, Nick watched with a smile on his face.

"Now play with me toys." Kokabiel snapped his fingers and he summoned 3 huge boys. Rias and her group talked and they changed at the 3 days of hell.

"Kokabiel your mine." Everyone saw the heavenly trident flow into Issei body as his power skyrocketed. Everyone watched it awe.

"So much power." Rias thought to herself.

"I can fell it all the way over here." Akeno thought to herself.

"Hahahah that's sum power you got there boy finally your making things interesting." Kokabiel flared his aura to mach Issei.

"HEAVENLY BEAST SHOT MAXIMUM." King roared as Issei eyes shine a bright blue and he went the attack at Kokabiel who just hit it away.

"Wow that's all you got I am so disappointed in you I think I will just kill everyone and finish what my fallen's failed to do with Emma." Kokabiel smiles at Issei face with held nothing but pure rage.

"Your not going to put a hand on them you bitch." Issei saw Akeno fly over him and she sent a lightning attack at kokabiel who took the hit like it was nothing.

"Ahhh the lighting of Barakieru." Kokabiel said and Akeno looked mad.

"DONT SPEAK THAT CREATURES NAME." Akeno was sent flying into the ground by Kokabiel pushing her own attack at her.

"Kokabiel it's done." Everyone saw a huge pillar of golden light hit the sky.

"NO." Issei saw the Excalibur from into its original from. Kiba looked at the blade with true rage in his eyes.

"That blade with be destroyed." Kiba charged at Freed who's blade met his. The 2 started to trade hots until Kiba was cut and freed brought the blade down until another stoped him.

"XENOVIA." Everyone saw Xenovia with her Excalibur of destruction and she saw Freed flying backwards.

"Talk to me Night of Gremory I would like to think we are on the same team." Xenovia asked Kida who nodded his head. "I know that technically we are looking at a hole sword, but there's nothing holy about that blade." Xenovia stop and she started to chant. After her chant she pulled a blade out of the holy circle next to her. "THIS IS DURANDAL." Xenovia yelled the name of the legendary blade of Christ.

"It's a holy swords." Issei said with a smile on his face and he was punched by Kokabiel sending him flying away.

"That's impossible by reaching did not go into that sword no one should be able to weld it." Vulper yelled at Xenovia who smiled.

"Well like Kiba I am just a special one." Xenovia looed to the sky to see Issei and Kokabiel deep in hand to hand combat.

"Kiba I KNOW YOU HAVE THE POWER TO AVENGE YOUR FALLEN COMRADES AWAKEN THE TRUE NIGHT WITHIN YOU." Issei roared and Kiba smiled as he was coved by a pickle aura.

"It's ok Kiba do it." A soft voice said.

"Even if there is no god we still pray for you." Another one said.

"The night has peaked." King told Issei who watched with everyone els. "He has reached the hopes and gone against the Balance of the world this is called the Balance Barker." King told everyone as they all looked in shocked.

"ARE YOU READY FREED IN MY RIGHT I WEILD HOLY POWER IN MY LIFE I WELD MY DEMONIC POWER." Kiba yelled as then he summon a sword with a blue light and a red light on each side of the blade.

"A holy sword that impossible no one should be able to put 2 opponents powers unless now I understand sense the 2 powers then god is ahhh." Vulper was stabbed by a light spear by Kokabiel.

"Ohhhh Vulper you where smart, but should not Know that." Kokabiel saw everyone and smile. "I am quite shocked you can fight without your man upstairs to help." Nick eyes widen knowing what kokabiel was going to do.

"Waht do you mean by that Kokabiel." Xenovia yelled at him.

"I guess I really am trying to start a war. Hehehe IN THE GREAT WAR GOD AND THE 4 DEVILS KINGS WHERE KILLED." Kokabiel yelled the truth as everyone even Issei gasped.

"Gods dead no that's impossible." Xenovia yelled and Kokabiel smiled.

"They lost there high class beings and there generals. The Fallen's where wining, but Azazle has to call it off like WHAT THE FUCK." Asia passed out from shock and everyone was to emotional to fight.

"NO KOKABIEL YOUR TRYING TO THROW US OFF GUARD IT WONT WORK I WILL RISE UP TO PROTECT EVERYONE." Issei roared and kokabiel lagged.

"Please your nothing even with your Balance Barker you can't beat me." Kokabiel said and Issei nodded his head.

"Your right I need to hope of my friends PLEASE LEND ME YOUR POWER." Issei asked and everyone out there hands on Issei arm as a HUGE pillar of power hit the sky as he looked to the sky which was coved by dark clouds as black as night and the most powerful thunder storm rained down on them. Everyone watched in shock as the winds went wild. Everyone saw Issei armor vanished and he ripped his sleeve off as his fire seal opens.

"His will to protect everyone broke the seal. His hope to push forward is what makes his this powerful he is now 10 times stronger them ever this is called the ultimate Balance Barker." Ddraig told Everyone as they saw Issei roar as he was coved by a blue light then it vanished to show his new form. Everyone gasped and kokabiel paled.

(Keep his eyes like kings and he has razor sharp teeth and nails)

"On Issei mother side his great great grandfather was the welder of the beast blood line, he died fitting Great red, but he brought the dragon god to a near death state. On Issei fathers side his great great grandma was the queen of the Devine tree with the power to bring life to the world." Everyone wicked is a awe as Issei power now surpasses Kokabiel's.

"Now I see ARE YOU READY KOKABIEL I DON'T NEDD TO USE ME BALANCE BREAKER TO BEAT YOU." Issei roared as he was coved by a blue aura in his new form that he will call Beast force.

Bammm that's a rap Issei seal broke his true power has awaken and will it be enough for the future find out next chapter and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.7K 14
As time went by, Barbatos, a demon butler, fell in love with a human. But as his love grows for her, he also has to carry the pain in his heart that...
2.8K 53 11
Kyle was a competent worker everyone can depend on, until his girlfriend, who he engaged to, cheated on him with a guy that hates him, causing him to...
677K 9.7K 58
Dragons: Said to be among the most powerful species of creatures in the world of DxD. However, what if one being was said to be more powerful than th...
23.3K 235 14
(At the end of every chapter, I need you guys to tell me what happens in the anime cause I don't want to watch issei get a harem , hope you can under...