X Syn X (Illumi) Hunter X Hun...

By XxScarletMaidenxX

My name is Syn...Syn Zoldyck... property of the Zoldyck family and wife to their eldest son, Illumi... New Co... More

X Chapter One X
X Chapter Two X
X Chapter Three X
X Chapter Four X
X Chapter Five X
X Chapter Six X
X Chapter Seven X
X Chapter Eight X
X Chapter Nine X
X Chapter Ten X
X Chapter Eleven X
X Chapter Twelve X
X Chapter Thirteen X
X Chapter Fourteen X
X Chapter Fifteen X
X Chapter Sixteen X
X Chapter Seventeen X
X Chapter Eighteen X
X Chapter Nineteen X
X Chapter Twenty X
X Chapter Twenty One X
X Chapter Twenty Three X
X Chapter Twenty Four X
X Chapter Twenty Five X
X Chapter Twenty Six X
X Chapter Twenty Seven X
X Chapter Twenty Eight X

X Chapter Twenty Two X

19K 593 232
By XxScarletMaidenxX

A/N: So....this turned into a lemon without me really meaning to....but ummm... yay??? If you don't want to read mature things/smut, then maybe just skip this chapter...sorry...nothing super important happens, the only takeaway is that Syn is now super tired after a workout *wink wink* so Kalluto has to go with Illumi on his mission (as it happened in the anime haha so no change really just amusing reasons why his wife didn't go instead) :P Oh...also... GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING ON THE MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!! I dunno the chorus just really spoke to me for these two hahahaha

I woke with a contented sigh and stretched beneath the satin sheets clinging to my naked body. My skin felt grimy from the dried blood caked to me. I rolled over onto my stomach and slowly opened my eyes only to let out a soft gasp as I found a pair of soulless black eyes staring back at me. Illumi appeared to have woken some time ago, he was dressed and sitting on the floor next to the bed at eye level with me. A smile tugged at my lips as I extended my arms toward him, entwining them around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

               "Good morning." I felt absolutely euphoric after our night of hot murderous bliss.

               Illumi's lips twitched slightly as if he were about to show a sliver of a smile, "it's afternoon."

               "Why didn't you wake me sooner?" I asked him curiously.

               "I like watching you sleep." He replied simply as if that wasn't remotely creepy.

               I pushed myself up into a sitting position wrapping the satin sheets around my naked body and grimaced at the feeling of it rubbing up against the spots where there was dried blood clinging to my skin. It felt like I'd spent the night at the beach and had sand stuck to me. I glanced toward the bathroom longing to take a shower. My gaze lingered near the door as I spotted a new body, I didn't remember from our previous night's victims. All the neighbors who had the bright idea to tell us to keep it down in the midst of our passion filled night, met their demise, which only seemed to fuel our passion. The new body appeared to belong to a bellhop. I turned to the small table in the center of the spacious suite and spotted two silver cloches in front of each chair.

               "Room service?" I turned to Illumi curiously.

               He blinked, deciding that was all the response I needed before slowly rising to his feet. He extended a hand to me, his eyes lingering to the patches of dried blood clinging to my bare arms and staining the ends of my hair. It didn't phase him. If anything, it only appeared to excite him, though it was impossible to tell with his expressionless face.

               "I think I should take a shower." I hesitated.

               "Eat first."

               I accepted his hand and allowed him to pull me to my feet and steer me to the table. My gaze flicked to the bodies piled up near the door and I couldn't help but giggle, "maybe we shouldn't stay at hotels anymore."

               Illumi shrugged.

               After breakfast, I stiffly rose from my chair feeling a little sore from our adventures the night before. Illumi followed me into the bathroom. I turned to him curiously.

               "Illumi-sama?"

               He didn't respond.

               My heart started to pound in my chest, racing erratically in anticipation and anxiousness. He wanted to watch me. It was nerve-wracking but also a little thrilling. I felt exposed and vulnerable even with the satin sheet wrapped around me. Realizing I wasn't going to get a response from him, I hesitantly moved toward the shower. It was large and spacious with a faucet head affixed to the ceiling that rained down from above. I turned on the water and hesitantly dropped the sheet revealing my naked scarred and bloodied body.

               I stepped beneath the warm water raining from the ceiling and tried not to think about Illumi watching me from the counter. It was hard to relax; I could feel his eyes tracing every inch of me. My body burned with desire. Once I'd scrubbed off a good amount of the blood, I chanced a glance in Illumi's direction. Our eyes met and I felt my knees begin to weaken. I tore my gaze away from him.

               I heard movement behind me and turned curiously only to let out a soft gasp as Illumi stepped beneath the stream, still clothed. He hooked one arm around my waist pulling me possessively against him as he used his free hand to tilt my face upward toward his. A soft dreamy sigh escaped me as he captured my lips in a deep kiss. My knees buckled as his hand tantalizingly swept down my neck to my breasts pausing enough to tease them before continuing downward.

               "I-Illumi." I gasped breathlessly as I managed to break the kiss long enough to get a breath of air. He stole the rest of my words away reclaiming my lips in needy kiss.

               I threw my arms around his neck to keep from falling as his tongue slipped into my mouth just as his fingers found my dewy lips between my legs. A soft moan escaped me as he teased me with tantalizing strokes with his tongue and his fingers threatening to send me reeling into madness. This only seemed to encourage him as his arm around my waist tightened its grip to the brink of it being painful. He slipped a finger between my dewy lips and my body trembled with pleasure as he awoke all of my senses.

               A cry escaped me as he inserted another finger and used his thumb to cripple me as he teased the sensitive nub threatening to make me writhe with pleasure. My head was swimming. The beast inside of me let out a primal roar and tried to claw its way out. Despite how sore I felt from the previous night's activities I couldn't deny myself, I wanted him, so bad it hurt. I reached toward him to tear at his clothes. He pulled his hand away from me leaving me hot and needy, longing for his touch to return.

               His hand gripped my wrist tightly as he forced me back until I was pressed against the wall of the shower. Effortlessly he overpowered me pinning my wrists above my head. I managed to break the kiss as he pinned me against the wall, breathless and gasping for sweet oxygen.

               "Wh-what are you d-doing?" I squeaked.

               He stared at me for a moment. There was a dark fire in his usually blank soulless gaze. Hunger lingered in his eyes as he held my gaze. "You were upset about lying..."

               "What?"

               "If we make it true, then you didn't lie." He said simply before stealing my lips in another kiss.

               My brain connected the dots and I gasped and tried to struggle out of his grip. The reason for our hot night of passion and his current advances, was for me. It was sweet in a somewhat twisted way. He was trying hard to make my lie last night, true, so I wouldn't feel guilty anymore about deceiving him. "Ah! I-I-Illumi, wait!" I cried and broke the kiss.

               He paused but made no move to release me. "Hm?"

               "Yes...I felt bad about lying...but we don't have to rush into something like that...we haven't even talked about it-." Not that we talked much about anything, my husband wasn't very chatty.

               He blinked at me again.

               "Is that even something you want?" I asked him curiously.

               He looked thoughtful for a moment. "Do you?" He asked after a long pause.

               I felt a blush creep up my cheeks. I'd thought about it a few times; I'd even daydreamed about what our children might look like. "Y-yes, but only if you want-."

               He stole my words away with a kiss. A gasp escaped me as he slipped a finger between my dewy lips and started to tease me again. Heat began to spread from my core. For a brief moment I thought I might melt against him as he kissed me with fire and urged desperate moans from my lips as his fingers worked to tease me. Another gasp escaped me as he leaned against me and I felt his erection against my thigh. I struggled in an attempt to pull my hands free so I could return the favor but his grip on my pinned wrists tightened. I drew in a sharp breath as pain shot through my wrists.

               All of his teasing was driving me mad. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted him, all of him! "Illumi." My voice came out in a needy desperate moan, "please."

               His body tensed against mine before he was moving to tear away his now soaked clothes. Before I could offer to help, he'd ripped them off. He pressed a knee between my legs causing them to separate before he entered me in a single thrust that made me cry out in ecstasy. It was hard for me to get a foot hold to move with him from our current position.

               He released my wrists as an almost desperate growl rumbled deep in his throat. His hands tightly gripped my thighs and I immediately knew what he wanted. I wrapped my legs around him and shivered in euphoric bliss as he tightly gripped me by the thighs, holding me upright and moving me along with his pace. I threw my arms around his neck. The beast inside of me urged me to claw his back. My nails shifted and I clung to him tightly sinking my nails into his back. He let out a soft sound I'd never heard him make before. I tried to pull back to make sure I hadn't hurt him before he seemed to lose all control of himself.

               For a fleeting moment I was gripped with panic and fear as we switched positions so fast, I wasn't sure what the hell had happened. I found myself on my knees with the water raining down on us from above before Illumi thrust into me from behind. My back arched and I let out a cry as I desperately tried to keep myself upright. His arms encircled me from behind one moving to tease me between my legs as the other lightly caught my neck in a possessive hold pinning me against him. We melded into one primal writhing mass with the now lukewarm water raining down on us from above. I completely lost myself in primal passion.

               I let out a cry of pleasure as I found orgasmic release, not once, not twice, but three times as Illumi thrust into me hard, fast and deep. I felt his own release just as I thought I might collapse from too much pleasure.

               He kissed the back of my neck tenderly as he eased his grip around my throat. "Did I hurt you?"

               I was still struggling to catch my breath and shook my head not sure I was capable of speech.

               He kissed me sweetly on the back of my shoulder and held me close, cradling me gently in his arms. I melted against him unable to support myself any longer as my entire body seemed to turn to mush.

               "Sleep." He ordered me softly as he turned off the shower and lifted me up. He carried me into the bedroom.

               "But, what about our mission?"  I asked wearily. Sleep sounded amazing, a whole week of it.

               "I'll have Kalluto assist me." He shrugged as he set me on the bed. "Sleep." His voice commanded softly as he pulled fresh blankets around me.

Video- "Richard Ramirez" By SKYND

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 584 25
Your family is very known for owning a top tier company although no one knows what company it is. You get kidnapped because you were chosen to be the...
13.3K 406 24
β•°β‹―βž€"Rᴜɴ ᴍᴇ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄Κ€s." Illumi Zoldyck, the well known hunter and assassin of the Zoldyck family met Azien Etzioni (or y/n) during the hunter...
31.4K 562 15
My name is Emi Morow and I have a brother, his name is Hisoka Morow. We are both killers..my brother has a good friend named illumi zoldyck. He is a...
208K 7.9K 41
HUNTER X HUNTER FF BOOK I "A family of assassins is bound to be unusual. Guess that's the price they have to pay." Everyone knows of the notorious...