Peter Quill/ Star-Lord X Read...

By StarLordesss

Oooh boy. Good ol' Star Lord. This should be exciting. Not sure what will be in this book. Just be prepared. More

My Sweet Lord
Come a little bit closer (part one)
Come a little bit closer (part two)
Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang
Ooh child
Anthem of the angels (part one)
Mission: Terra
Anthem Of The Angels (part two)
The secret weapon
You're deemed worthy
Pink or Blue?
Pink or Blue? (2)
Pink or blue? (3)
Pink or blue (4)
Super Twins
Little moments
One day. One action. Two people.
One day. One action. Two people. (2)
I have an opportunity for you guys
The Belated "I Love You"
When you look me in the eyes
The Belataed "I Love You" (2)
I Love You
The Secret Weapon (2) End Game
I Love You (2)
THANK YOU!!
Hooked On A Feeling
I'm Not In Love
We All Know Who's In Charge
Starlordess (1)
The Peter Quill book is out!
Bucky Book

Father and Son

2.7K 66 10
By StarLordesss

Peter was never one to spew his feelings. There was only ever one exception, and that was when he was with you. He told you everything and vice versa. That's when you both knew that there was a strong connection you two shared. So, you acted on those feelings and you became the Starlordess to his Starlord.

  You and Peter has stayed up for hours at night just talking about his dreams of meeting his real father and the dreams you had of a family of your own. You two were dating at the time, but talking about a family was a huge deal to you and especially to him. Before he explained how he felt for you, he was never a one woman kind of man. He was the love them and leave them type.

  He didn't oppose it completely. He just said not at that time and how you should wait, and he was right. You didn't want kids right then and there, but you wanted him to know that you did at some point. So, when Groot became a little baby again, you took it upon yourself to nurture him like a mother would a child.

  He was just a little guy who loved to cuddle. He loved the attention you gave him and you loved giving it to him. Sometimes when Groot couldn't sleep, you'd sing to him while he was laying in your arms, and most of those times, Peter would be standing in the doorway with a smile on his face.

Unlike any other night, tonight, you didn't go to Groot's room and read him a story or sing to him. No, tonight is different. It's a depressing night. You all just finished watching Yondu's ashes float in space.

Sure, Peter has his arm around you, but he didn't say a word, especially after it was all over. He had just unwrapped his arm from around you and went to the room you two share, which was his before you two started dating.

You weren't really sure what to do to help him. You'd lost people in the past, but never someone you viewed as a parent, or even your own parents. You were too young to even realize when they passed away. Which is one reason you never argued with Yondu. He had stolen you from your foster home, which you didn't mind because those people were dicks anyway. Yondu took you because Peter was lonely and needed a friend. Obviously kidnapping is bad, but you've never been so thankful to have been kidnapped in your life.

But just like when you were abducted to keep Peter company and make sure he wasn't upset, you have a duty to do it on the Milano as well.

  "Where's Quill? I didn't notice him disappear." Rocket says as Groot hops off his shoulder.

   "Our room." You answer as Groot tugs on your pant leg. You lean over and pick him up, placing him up on your right shoulder. "Me and Groot are gonna check on him." You say.

  "Well, tell me how it goes." Rocket makes his way out of the cockpit.

"Will do." You say as you lightly grab Groot.

"I am Groot."

"Yeah, we're gonna talk to Peter. I'm just not sure how to approach him." You say as you start pacing.

"I am Groot?"

You sigh and use your other hand to wipe a stripe down your face. "Old fashioned, huh?"

"I am Groot." He nods.

"Well, let's do this." You say as you place Groot on your shoulder again and make your way to your shared room.

The door is closed so he must not want to be messed with, but that's never stopped you before. Groot crawls down your wrist so you put your palm up. He takes a seat on your hand as you open the door.

Peter is facing away from the door on the bed, listening to his Zune. You look down at Groot as he looks up at you.

"You know the drill." You whisper to the little flora colossus.

He nods as you set him down on the floor. Groot runs to the bed and crawls up using his little twig fingers. Peter takes notice as Groot takes a seat on his lap and gestures for him to give him an earbud. With a smile, Peter takes it out and hands it to Groot. He smiles as Groot starts dancing.

  "If you're in here, then I guess that means (y/n) is standing by the door, huh?" Peter says, turning around after he finishes.

  You smile at him as you make your way to the bed. "Hey, babe."

He gives you a pained smile and turns around, not saying a word. He just places his hand behind Groot to keep him steady.

"So.." you make your way next to him on the bed. "You've figured out our strategy, huh?"

He looks up at you and nods, a small grin on his lips. "Took me four times of being upset to realize it, but I think I've figured it out." He puts his other arm around you.

"You think?" You ask, placing your head on his shoulder.

He rests his head on yours. "Yep. You start with Groot coming in first to ease me in to talking to him and then you're sexy little self walks in at the right moment to say the right things."

You chuckle a little. "I guess you do have it figured out."

"I am Groot." With that, Groot jumps off of Peter's lap and on to the bed. He makes his way to your right shoulder and hops on.

"He did figure us out, Groot, but it always works." You say with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess it does, baby girl." He kisses your head. "Groot, you think you can give us a minute?"

"I am Groot." He says disappointedly as he jumps off of the bed.

When the door closes, Peter turns his body towards yours. "I'm okay."

"That is such a lie, Peter Quill." You say, grabbing the Zune.

"I don't l-"

"Peter, you're listening to a song called Father and Son right after Yondu's funeral." You raise an eyebrow and just dare him to lie to you some more.

He opens his mouth to let out a lie, but decides against it. Wiping a stripe down his face with his free hand, he sighs. He looks down at the floor, unwraps his arm from you, and rests his elbows on his thighs.

You place the Zune down and grab his hand gently. "I'm gonna miss him too. It's okay to be upset about his death, Peter." You kiss his cheek.

He just keeps staring down at the floor. This is the second part of the strategy, story telling. What should you bring back to the light? The first time you met him? The time some of the ravengers pinned you and Peter against one another and Yondu broke it up? Well, it was basically the same thing.

"Babe, do you remember the first time we met?" You lay your head on his shoulder.

He still doesn't say anything. "Some of the more idiotic and violent ravengers decided it would be nice to make us fight." You reminisce.

  He still keeps his eyes away from you. You sigh and run circles on his hand. "Yondu was busy, so, he sent some of his goons to get me from where I was hiding and they just ended up bringing you too. They took us to the fighting pit and told us to fight or else they'd eat us."

   When he still doesn't say anything, you take in a deep breath. "You told me you didn't wanna fight and that if I wanted to, I could beat you up and you wouldn't hold it against me later." You chuckle a little. "And then I said-"

  "I'd never hurt you like that. At least not this time." He finally speaks, looking up at you.

  A small smile makes its way to your lips as does Peter. "Then Yondu caught wind and broke everything up." Peter chuckles. "He even apologized. Even though he ended up making us fight later on to teach us how to fight."

  "It was a good gesture." You say, a small giggle slipping out. "We owe him a lot even though it doesn't seem like it."

   He nods, wrapping his arm around you. "That was the day I knew you were special." He kisses your head.

  A small blush creeps up on your cheeks. "Now, tell me how you feel."

  He sighs and bites his lip. "I mean, I don't know. I feel upset, angry, so many things." He looks into your eyes. "But I'm also grateful. He saved us and I'll always be thankful for that. Most importantly he saved you. And, (y/n), if it was you in his place, I'd be in a completely different mindset. I need you."

  You smile painfully. "I'm glad he saved us too. He was...our father..." You and Quill make a disgusted face. "That did sound kinda-"

  "Incest, yeah, gross." He says.

  You both laugh as he brings you closer to him. "I love you, sweetheart. More than anything."

  You look up at him and smile. "I love you too, Peter. More than anything." He pecks your lips and rests his forehead on yours.

  "I am Groot?"

  You both look down at your boots and see Groot with his arms out towards you. "No, no one can love anything more than you, Groot." You pick him up and hold him close.

  "I am Groot."

  "We love you too." Peter says as Groot jumps up on Peter's shoulder. "But you two need a new strategy for when I'm upset. This one is too predictable."

"Hey, be grateful we even do this!" You chuckle.

  "I am so grateful for you, Starlordess." He pecks your lips again. "I love you."

  "I love you too, Starlord. So did Yondu. Obviously in a different way than I do." You, Peter, and even little Groot laugh.

———————————————————————————

  SO THIS ONE IS A LITTLE IFFY. I DONT REALLY LIKE THIS ONE THAT MUCH, BUT YOU MIGHT THINK DIFFERENTLY!! THANKS FOR READING!! I MIGHT DELETE THIS LATER BUT IDK. THIS ONE IS KINDA CLOSE TO OOH CHILD AND I DONT LIKE COPYING SOMETHING I HAVE ALREADY DONE. I MEAN IT IS NOT A COPY, BUT IT SEEMS TOO CLOSE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 732 9
Peter and (y/n) Quill must rally their team to defend the universe and protect one of their own. If the mission is not completely successful, it coul...
17.8K 408 14
Allllright! Here's the follow up to Rocket x Reader - Guardians of the Galaxy. I started mapping it out but I figure I'll just wing it. As of right n...
418 17 8
River Quill and her brother Peter travelled the galaxy stealing things for money. Until one day they get caught with some new friends. One of them in...
218 13 13
This story is set at the beginning of Infinity War. Y/N is the younger sister of Peter Quill, known as Star Lord. Your super hero name is Cresent Que...