Traitors

By PurpleJK12

Hi I'm Beatrice Prior but I am usually called Tris. I am apart of the FBI and now in an undercover mission. M... More

A Fourtris Story: Spies
Starting Off
Apology
Drunk
Butterflies
Purple is the Color
Recruite
Beatrice
Leaving
Here I Stand
Why are you here?
Marcus part 1
Love you
Discovering
Lets get started
The Plan
The assassination of Andrew Prior
They aren't going to get away with this
I'm not falling for him
Tell me how
This will be fun
I can't lose you too.
What's Going On?
It Was All a Dream

It's for your own good

697 20 6
By PurpleJK12

I'm BACKKKKKK This chapter goes to Fear_of_confinement so I hope you like the chapter and

ENJOY!!!

Tris P.O.V

After about an hour talking with Four, I finally leave his house. As I'm driving in the car, my eyes start to wander to my bag with the folder. I wonder what's insid- STOP I need to focus on the road so I don't get into a car crash. It takes every single part of me to not look at the folder.

When I finally reach home, I run upstairs anxious to see what's inside that's so confidential. I open the folder to see a picture of me.. Four had a profile on me... Not only did he try to kill me once but now he's trying to do it again!

I flip through the folder some more and I see a picture of me when I went jogging in the morning and another of when I was kissing Four. The date he had planned to kill me.

How can this bastard do this to me?!

I continue looking through the folder and see more pictures of us together. But there's one that catches my eye.  There is a picture of my father, dead on the floor.

Oh my gosh. The dude I fell for, killed my father.

He killed him..... well paybacks a bitch.

Next day

My plan is to flirt with Four but kill him later. He feel my wrath and know how much pain he has caused me.

Four P.O.V

I have to do my job. I'll make her fall in love with me again but then I will kill her. I'm sorry Tris but I need to impress my father. It's for your own good

Hey tributes

Sorry I haven't been able to update. My phone was being hecka weird and I couldn't type anything. I could only use the speaker but it came up with goofy words so I got a galaxy S5 and I will be updating my often!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Undercover By Zee

Fanfiction

24.4K 442 46
He's 18, she's 16. They may be young but they are deadly serious, they are undercover. What about if it wasn't out of fear that Four joined Dauntless...
166K 4.5K 40
They say relationships are hard in this line of work, Agent Tris finds out the hard way. She and her team Uriah, Marlene, Christina, Will, Zeke, Shau...
4.4K 196 32
I opened my eyes to see a dozen more staring right back, it was like standing in the hall of mirrors. I look down at myself and see dirt on my arm, I...
34.3K 862 25
Divergent Modern Day Beatrice and Tobias knew each other when they were in Abnegation. Infact, they were boyfriend and girlfriend. But one day, out o...