Bullied By Colby Brock

By emosock51

Three sections. Three love stories. One family. SECTION 1: Colby: Anyway, meet me by my locker after school... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Valentine's Day
Chapter 2: Reasons Why I Hate You
Chapter 3: Cheaters Never Win
Chapter 4: The Bridge
Chapter 5: The Past
Chapter 6: The Return
Chapter 7: Nothing Lasts Forever
Chapter 8: Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 9: The Procedure
Chapter 10: Lost Memory (pt.1)
Chapter 11: Lost Memory (pt.2)
Chapter 12: Forgiveness Doesn't Come Easily
Chapter 13: The Truth Hurts Sometimes
Chapter 14: You Can't Run Away Forever
Chapter 15: Are You Healed Yet?
Chapter 16: Allies or Enemies?
Chapter 17: Brothers?
Chapter 18: Family Dinner
Chapter 19: Kidnapped
Chapter 20: Psychopaths and Bullet Holes
Chapter 21: Goodbye
Chapter 22: Coma
Chapter 23: Dreams Are Not Just Fantasies
Chapter 24: Adopted
Chapter 25: The Journal
Chapter 26: Ash
Chapter 27: What Are You Hiding?
Chapter 28: Cops pt.1
Chapter 29: Cops pt. 2
Chapter 30: Cops pt. 3
Chapter 31: What Happened?
Chapter 33: Dak
Chapter 34: The Call That Broke Ash's Heart
Chapter 35: A Haunting Of A Different Kind
Chapter 36: Anger
Chapter 37: Tricksters
Chapter 38: The Game
Chapter 39: Urgent Causes
Chapter 40: I'm Sorry, I Don't Trust You
Chapter 41: Explanations Come With A Price
Chapter 42: The Cliff
Chapter 43: Finding Peyton Sawyer
Chapter 44: I'm Not Gone
Chapter 45: Possession pt.1
Chapter 46: Possession pt.2
Chapter 47: Fix It
Chapter 48: I Miss You
Chapter 49: What Are You?
Chapter 50: Cry It Out
Chapter 51: The Day Of Reckoning
Chapter 52: Tell Me
Chapter 53: 2 Years Later
Chapter 54: Quick Thinking
Chapter 55: Change
Chapter 56: Meant To Be???
Chapter 57: College
Chapter 58: Break Up
Chapter 59: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 60: Forgive Me, Please
Chapter 61: We're All Human
Chapter 62: We Can't Escape The Past
Chapter 63: Secret Santa 🎅
Chapter 64: The Aftermath
Chapter 65: Apologies Can Reveal Secrets, Too
Chapter 66: Lies Upon Lies
Chapter 67: Damaged
Chapter 68: Young and Dumb
Chapter 69: Reunited
Chapter 70: Maybe This Time, It Will Be Better
Chapter 71: Selene
Chapter 72: A New Life
Chapter 73: Judgement
Chapter 74: An Enemy Rising
Chapter 75: Realization
Chapter 76: Why Can't We Just Tell The Truth?
Chapter 77: Maybe We Took Normal For Granted
Chapter 78: Prom Pt. 1 (Time Skip Later In Chapter)
Chapter 79: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 80: Hospital
Chapter 81: A Child
Flashbacks
Chapter 82: Welcome Home
Chapter 83: Suspicion
Chapter 84: Breakfast
Chapter 85: Shopping Trip
Chapter 86: First Day Pt. 1
Chapter 87: First Day Pt. 2
Chapter 88: Help
Chapter 89: Answers
Chapter 90: The Party Pt. 1
Chapter 91: The Party Pt. 2

Chapter 32: Sophomore Year

3.7K 76 50
By emosock51

Colby: Jen, please, I didn't do anything.

Jen: Then explain what happened. Since that night totally didn't happen.

Colby: One of my friends spiked your drink with some sleeping meds. It knocked you out cold. I seen them carry you upstairs. I chased after them. I finally found you in one of the rooms. One of them was on top of you and the other two were watching. They asked if I wanted to join as I walked in. I pushed the one that was there off of you. Everyone was like "Colby wants her all to himself". I knew that I had to make them leave. But I had to make it seem believable. I kissed you hard and let my hand up your shorts that were surprisingly still on and I pulled them down so they would know I wasn't bullshitting them. I asked for privacy and they left. As soon as that happened, I started dressing you. I was putting your shorts back on when you woke up. You had no clue what I was doing. You left before I could explain myself.

Jen: I have a question before I apologize about wrongly accusing you.

Colby: Okay...

Jen: You said you were trying to impress me, to make me yours. Why didn't you take the chance then and just do it?

Colby: Jen, if I'm going to have sex with you, you have to be awake and willing to do it with me. I don't get off on raping girls.

Jen: How do I know you're telling me the truth?

Colby: You don't, you just have to trust me.

A few moments passed of silence.

Colby: I have a question. Why did you wait until now to bring that up?

Jen: Because I tried to block that night out of my life, but sometimes, the eyes I seen that night, return in my dreams and I have to re-live it all over again.

Colby: At least you know the truth now.

Jen: But isn't it weird when I was leaving, I never seen any of your friends?

Colby's eyes we're large now.

Colby: They probably left.

He said, clearly lying.

Jen: Colby, I'm going to give you one more chance to tell me the truth.

Colby: Fine. I lied. It was a dare. I don't regret it. Because, if I wouldn't have done it, someone else would have. I spiked your drink. I carried you to the room. I was never planning on doing anything, but my friends followed me. They had to make sure I did it. They stood at the door. The second I had any hesitation, another would take my place. I had to, or someone else would. I took off your shirt and started kissing at your neck and gradually went down. When I made it to your waistline, I took off your shorts. I hated myself for doing it, but if I didn't... Who knows what could have happened to you. They heard sirens and everyone ran... Except for me. I stayed and made sure you were okay. I got you dressed as fast as I could. You woke up and ran out before I could explain.

You didn't know what to think.

Colby: As fucked up as it seems, I saved you.

Jen: Thank you Colbs.

Colby: I will never leave you Jennings.

Jen: I will never leave you, Cole.

You fell asleep on Colby's chest. Will appeared briefly and told you he would wait to tell you about Colby's future until all the cop shit is over with. Then, he abruptly left you to your own thoughts. You had a dream about Colby... Only it was at the party. The only difference was, you were awake the whole time. He was kissing and he made it down to your shorts when you screamed. He moved back up on top of you. His face was inches above yours.

Colby: You better shut that pretty little mouth before I shove my dick in it. Okay? Okay.

He took off your shorts. The friends left when they heard the siren. Colby never stopped. The drugs he gave you made you paralyzed, so you couldn't move from your neck down.

Jen: Please stop.

He stopped and stared at you. You swear you could see a flicker of good in his eyes for a second, then it was gone.

Colby: Where's the fun in that, and what did I tell you about shutting your mouth? Obviously, you wanted this.

He stood up and took off his pants. You closed your eyes. You woke up panting. Still laying on Colby's chest, you moved back over to your side. Tears rolled down your face. Colby must've heard or felt you. He woke up.

Colby: What's wrong Jen?

Jen: Bad dream.

Colby: Do you want to talk about it?

Jen: Yes, especially with you. After all, it was the party sophomore year. Only, I was awake the entire time for what you did to me. Only, you were evil. I was scared, so I screamed. You told me to shut up before...

Colby: Before what? Jen, you can tell me.

Jen: Before you shoved your dick in my mouth to make me shut up.

Colby: What?! I would never do that.

Jen: I couldn't move from my neck down, and you wouldn't stop. I asked you to stop and you were apparently done with me talking. So, you did what you said you would do. Then, I woke up.

Colby: That's a terrible dream babe. You know I would never do that.

Jen: I know. I just can't shake it from my mind.

He looked at you with understanding eyes.

Colby: Everytime I see you I think about why I didn't save you and tell you to leave.

Jen: We all know your friends would have found me anyway.

Colby: Maybe. I don't know. I can't help but blame myself for what happened that night.

Jen: If I never came it would have never happened.

Colby: Don't you dare blame yourself because of the things I did.

Jen: Like you said, it was either you or your friends and I would much rather have you.

Colby: I'm so sorry you had that dream.

Jen: Are you tired?

Colby: You have to fall asleep before me. If you go back into the same dream wake up I don't want you to re-live that again.

You closed your eyes and immediately fell asleep. You weren't expecting you be back in the room already. It was where you had left off before. Colby looked at you and spoke.

Colby: Now where did we leave off?

You closed your eyes and tried to wake up. You couldn't. Colby had a belt in his hands.

Colby: I changed my mind. Everytime you make a noise, I punish you.

You kept trying to wake up.

Colby: Stop trying to wake up. This is how things should've been. Well... At least before I went soft. Jen the Colby you know now almost didn't stop, no matter what he says. Just so you know, he is not in love with you. He's in love with your body. The feeling was coming back in your legs. You stood up and ran, purposely tripping over a table and hitting your head. You woke back up in reality.

Colby: Bad dream again?

You looked into his ocean blue eyes and it made everything better.

Jen: Yeah, but it picked up where it left off.

Colby: Jen, I wish I could snap my fingers and make everything better, but that's not how life works. We need to fight through the hard times and appreciate the good.

Jen: That's really deep Colby.

Colby: That's what she said.

Jen: That's my Colby.

Colby: You betcha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Colby watched the sunrise from the hospital chairs. The next 2 days passed uneventfully you decided not to tell Ash about the party. The nurse brought Ash the release papers. The police department payed all of your medical bills. Ash was released from the hospital with a broken arm. Colby drove everyone to your house.

Jen: Colby and I can stay in my room and Ash, you, can stay in the guest room.

Ash: Fine with me.

It was dark outside by the time everyone had gotten Ash's stuff in his new room. Ash went to his room and laid down and read a book. You and Colby went you your room. You sat down on either side if the bed.

Colby: I understand if you don't want to follow through with the promise after what happened a couple days ago.

Jen: No, I'm a person of my word, of course I'll follow through.

You kissed him lightly at first then he deepened the kiss. He pushed you on the bed and he was on top. He took off your shirt. You took off his. You let your hands travel all over his bare chest. He took off your jeans, throwing them on the floor. Obviously, he was eager to have you. There was a knock at the door.

Jen: Who's that?

Colby: I have no clue.

Colby went to get the door. You put your shirt back on and walked behind Colby. He opened the door. There was silence for about 5 seconds before the stranger spoke, it sounded familiar, but you couldn't quite put a finger on the voice.

???: You have 15 seconds to explain who you are and what you've done with my little sister.

Song:

"Take the colour from your eyes
I bleed for you, I bleed for you
Bring the broken back to life
We'll make it through, we'll make it through
Empty and perfect, shattered and worthless
Show me what's left, show me what's left
Dragging me further, forget to remember
Show me what's left, show me what's left."

Previous Winner: _Im_Colbys_Princess_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...