Haunted | Jikook Smut |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"If you're my drug...Intoxicate me.." One night at a club was never intended to be taken so lightly... Especi... More

Chapter 1: The Invitation
Chapter 2: A Devilish Prince
Chapter 3: Down Under~
Chapter 4: Midnight Touch~
Chapter 5: Wonders
Chapter 6: Silent Glares
Chapter 7: The Many Masks
Chapter 8: The Scent of Roses~
Chapter 9: Tell me how you feel~
Chapter 10: Dare
Chapter 11: We Meet Again
Chapter 12: Peaceful... isn't it?
Chapter 13: Two Beating Hearts
Chapter 14: A Tight Grip~
Chapter 15: All Yours~
Chapter 16: My Swan~
Chapter 18: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 19: Kitsune
Chapter 20: No Going Back
Chapter 21: A Vow~
Chapter 22: His Priority~
Chapter 23: Value
Chapter 24: The First Mission
Chapter 25: No Words
Chapter 26: When Rain Falls
Chapter 27: An Advantage
Chapter 28: Sweet Adrenaline
Chapter 29: The Lonely Lucifer
Chapter 30: A Charming Significance
Chapter 31: A Different Demeanor
Chapter 32: Tease
Chapter 33: Hellish
Chapter 34: Neglectful
Chapter 35: At A Disadvantage~
Chapter 36: Yours~
Chapter 37: Just A Name
Chapter 38: Accusations
Chapter 39: Listen To Me
Chapter 40: Understanding You
Chapter 41: Wet Skin~
Chapter 42: Kept Within~
Chapter 43: Skin Deep
Chapter 44: Defenseless
Chapter 45: Beyond All Thoughts
Chapter 46: Strong Liquor~
Chapter 47: Sweet Plums~
Chapter 48: A Silver Gun
Chapter 49: Bullet Wounds
Chapter 50: My Prized Possession
Chapter 51: Living Without Him
Chapter 52: Haunted
Chapter 53: A True Blessing (FINALE)
°•BONUS~•°

Chapter 17: Face To Face

10.5K 648 713
By Sincerely_Jikook

          Jimin limped down the steps. Half of him wanted to drive through the rain for once just so he could have the advantage of finding the leader of the gang. Stopping in front of him just to confront him. Jungkook must have been scarred the day he watched his own brother get brutally murdered in front of his eyes and thinking about it, scared Jimin. Jimin knew this haunted his boyfriend and since the gang leader promised that he wouldn't hurt Jimin, the man had the power to confront him. Jimin decided it was better to sit around and finally leave the house once the rain was to take over.

         Jimin finally made it to the first floor as he looked around and his gaze fixed over to the backyard where he noticed the pool had on a cover to protect the water from the rain. Jimin eyed the backyard and awaited until the rainstorm would kick in. The man believed he was going to do the right thing. He wanted to find the man responsible and tell him everything and how much pain haunted Jungkook after. Knowing well that the Oni wouldn't hurt him. But if he had plans to, Jimin wasn't going to be a fragile person towards him. Jimin was capable of self defense and was courageous towards the masked gang leader.

           Jimin sat by the table within the dining room. The table had a unique ocean decorated tablecloth along with dolphin figurines at the center. Jimin was seated over a white cushioned seat to the table that also held a plate of his leftovers he ate from the night before. Over his white plate, Jimin had three barbecue ribs, leftovers of the spicy, hot, kimchi stew with hot white rice. After the meal, rain began to pour as Jimin was finally beginning to hesitate but only now, he realized what he had to do. All to avenge Jungkook and turn the gang member in.

          Jimin limped out of the house and locked the door behind him. Wearing the same clothes he wore for the date yesterday. Jimin buttoned up the black dress shirt as he finally dropped into his seat and sat down. Staring up ahead and thinking what to do now. “I'll drive home, get the bat, then drive around and if I see him, I'll pull my car right by and walk the best I can.” Jimin planned as he then took out his car key to turn it and start the ignition. Jimin was determined of this and wasn't going to let Jungkook suffer any longer deep down.

         As Jimin began to drive. The rain fell against the windshields as he had to wipe them off repeatedly. Jungkook had rather hoped Jimin would stay so he would be safe when it rains instead of speeding down the wet streets. Jungkook was just afraid of losing someone again and it showed. He tried his best to keep Jimin in his place and even thought of coming back home from work during the rain so they could spend it together. Jimin adored Jungkook but, he cared too much to see him hide the issues that made Jungkook hide his brother’s death like it was nothing.

          Jimin drove through the rainstorm and would be reaching home very soon. Jimin thought of reaching home and taking the bat into his hands to threaten the man into telling him why he would kill someone someone. Of course, Jimin was thinking too much into this but he believed that the issue of Jungkook never finding the man who killed his brother, caused him to feel so broken and scattered inside. Jimin could only imagine the pain he had to endure every year knowing that his brother was killed before him and there was nothing he could do.

          Before he knew it, Jimin finally reached home. The rain was still pouring rough. Jimin reached his house as he got out the car and ran up the steps to the porch. Next, he proceeded to knock on the door until he got an answer. Seconds after, the door finally pulled open and there stood his brother with his usual glare and teasing smirk. Already knowing where Jimin has been. “Would you look at that…”

         “Jihyun, don't…” Jimin spoke as the younger let out a scoff and stepped back to let Jimin inside.

          “Coming home from staying overnight at your last dick appointment?” Jihyun told Jimin as the older cleared his throat and looked back at the young man. “Look at you, limping as always… Are we ever going to meet your mysterious suitor? Let me guess… He's an old man tha-”

          “Shut up already! Don't you get tired of bickering at me?! Just accept it, Jihyun… just accept the fact that no matter how hard you work, you will never get my position because I will always be the oldest brother!” Jimin hissed at his younger brother. “I'm older than you, why do you like to act as if you're all high and mighty? Get off your high horse, I went to college, and I took your place. So what?!” Jimin shot back and left his younger brother glaring. “Can't you drop it now? This is so stupid… At the end of the day, your casket would never be better than anyone else.”

         “Whatever…” Jihyun argued and walked away from the door. At that moment, Jimin pulled his brother by the arm and gave him a hug from the back. “AH- Get off!” The younger argued as Jimin then shook his head. “Yuck! This is so uncomfortable. Get off!”

         Jimin then let the younger go as Jihyun ran off from how awkward things felt. However, he was able to feel that Jimin cared for him deep down even after telling him off. No matter how awkward that encounter truly was, Jihyun knew exactly how Jimin felt about the situation. Jimin felt bad that he had no choice to be at the utmost and high position in the Phoenix. Park Jihyun just never realized how bad he treated his older brother before. He listened to his older brother put him in his place after and it was enough to make him realize that he has gone too for over a spot that only fulfilled honor.

        Once Jihyun bolted out of the entrance, Jimin smiled to himself and walked upstairs. He complied to Jungkook's wishes on trying to talk to his brother and he believed little by little, they'll be as close as they were before. Jimin just couldn't imagine ignoring his own brother for the rest of his life! It was something that would seriously kill him deep down. Jimin thought back at how he hugged his younger brother for the first time in a long time as he made his way to his own room just to find the bat and drive outside to confront the gang leader. He didn't know where the gang leader would be, but he knew which neighborhood he was around.

        Jimin cared too much about his Jungkook to have him suffer even longer. Jimin was able to sympathize Jungkook and believe that Jungkook needed to be protected no matter what. Hurting the younger or knowing he had been hurt, was enough to make Jimin feel bad for the young rich man. Jimin soon found the black bat in his dresser as he picked it out and looked at it, guiding his gaze along the many designs of the black iron bat. “So this was the thing he used to kill Jungkook's brother…” Jimin whispered. “That sick fuck… I'll break his skull! Does he know how much pain he must have inflicted on Jungkook?” Jimin hissed. Thunder struck as Jimin finally knew the gang was around.

       The man fought through his limping and just knew he had to face the gang leader and get him behind bars. Just so Jungkook would be able to sleep better knowing the man is found, Jimin thought of this as a perfect surprise for Jungkook. Jimin wasn't so sure what Jungkook wanted, but for starters, Jimin knew if his brother was murdered, he would have wanted the killer behind bars and that's what he was doing. Even if that meant jumping into something that didn't concern him in the first place.

         Jimin managed to run through the rain; despite the pain, and reach his car. There, he set the bat to the passengers seat and began to drive down the street and far from his own home. Jimin drove to where the same brick wall they met before and as he passed by, he wasn't there. Driving in the rain to track them down, wasn't the easiest part at all. At that moment, Jimin knew what he had to do. Jimin parked his car by the alley and got off to walk around. As Jimin limped, he heard the rain beating onto the concrete and in seconds, the familiar buzzing of a motorcycle filled his ears so suddenly. Jimin's gaze dropped onto the direction from where it was coming from. Followed after, Jimin drove down the street until he found the Oni riding his motorcycle.

        As soon as Jimin's gaze locked onto him, Jimin raced down and suddenly stopped once the front of his car came to contact with the back of the motorcycle's wheel. Making the Oni spin out of control until he fell off his bike and onto his shoulder. The motorcycle however, drove off and finally fell onto the concrete once the rider fell off. There, Jimin had the man right where he wanted.

        Jimin took out the iron bat as he shut his car door so fast. Making the Oni point his broken mask over to Jimin. The mask was made out of a thin porcelain material and the cracks spread from his cheekbone and a chunk of it was gone just over the chin. Exposing his pale chin to Jimin. As rain slid down, Jimin approached the Oni as he dragged the iron bat along the floor. “HEY!” Jimin called out as the Oni was laying on the ground and sat up to cup his right shoulder that popped out of socket. “You bastard…”

        “YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!” Shouted the man as he gripped onto his broken shoulder. “What do you want?! I said I'll leave you alone!”

         “You killed someone…someone so special to the one I love… Because of you, the one I love is affected by the death every day!” Jimin hissed as he stepped closer and watched the man back up and try to stand up despite the pain of his shoulder being in the wrong place. “Do you know who I'm talking about?”

         “N-No…” Whispered the Oni in his raspy voice. The man then backed up against a wall to finally stand up. His gaze looked over to his motorcycle far ahead and back towards Jimin with the bat.

          “It was with this stupid bat… I should kill you, shouldn't I?!” Jimin hissed as he gripped onto the handle of the bat. “But that won't make me any better than you… Tell me why you killed him! You killed a business man in front of his own brother, DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME?!” Jimin shouted as the rain still poured and thunder clashed from a distance. Only letting lightning fill the dark area they stood in for a split second. “Answer me before I use your head as a ball to hit a fucking homerun!”

         “I'm not the guy… Please be careful with that bat, Jimin!” Shouted the man as Jimin stepped back and grew disgusted so suddenly.

          “How do you….know my name?” Jimin spoke carefully as the man still stood while he gripped onto his injured shoulder. Jimin then scoffed as he stepped closer to the man in the mask of the Oni. “Since you're a strong gang leader… Why aren't you beating me up, hm?! Is it a face you only show when your gang is around?!” Jimin shouted angrily as he shoved the man's clothed in black leather chest. Once he did so, Jimin dropped the bat and watched how the man refused to hurt Jimin. Only then, the boy had an idea.

         Jimin glared at the man longer and stood closer in front of him as if he wanted to fight. Yet, the gang leader stood in silence. Not making a sound as the mask showed his red eyes glaring into Jimin's at once. Jimin then backed up and hid his fist balled up behind his back before taking one quick step forward and instantly making his fist meet the side of the man's mask. Punching and making the glass crack. Causing the delicate porcelain to crack from the side as the man's head threw off to the side. The Oni was on the ground holding himself up with his uninjured arm as he let out a pant. Within seconds, the pieces of the porcelain mask fell off and half of his face was finally revealed.

           “Still won't hit m-” Jimin's words were suddenly silenced as his eyes finally met with the familiar man behind the mask face to face… That was none other than his boyfriend; Jeon Jungkook himself. “J-Jungkook…?” Sputtered the man as Jungkook cupped the side of his face and bolted his glare onto Jimin's face at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 205K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
489K 26.8K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
119K 8.6K 38
"It's not y-your rooftop." Jimin cusses at himself for stumbling over his words. Glaring, he watches as the boy laughs sarcastically. "They do not be...
117K 9.9K 30
Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jimin, were living a happy life with their seven year old son Jihyun. But it soon comes to an end, when someone from their pas...