Haunted | Jikook Smut |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"If you're my drug...Intoxicate me.." One night at a club was never intended to be taken so lightly... Especi... More

Chapter 1: The Invitation
Chapter 2: A Devilish Prince
Chapter 3: Down Under~
Chapter 4: Midnight Touch~
Chapter 5: Wonders
Chapter 6: Silent Glares
Chapter 7: The Many Masks
Chapter 8: The Scent of Roses~
Chapter 9: Tell me how you feel~
Chapter 10: Dare
Chapter 11: We Meet Again
Chapter 12: Peaceful... isn't it?
Chapter 13: Two Beating Hearts
Chapter 14: A Tight Grip~
Chapter 16: My Swan~
Chapter 17: Face To Face
Chapter 18: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 19: Kitsune
Chapter 20: No Going Back
Chapter 21: A Vow~
Chapter 22: His Priority~
Chapter 23: Value
Chapter 24: The First Mission
Chapter 25: No Words
Chapter 26: When Rain Falls
Chapter 27: An Advantage
Chapter 28: Sweet Adrenaline
Chapter 29: The Lonely Lucifer
Chapter 30: A Charming Significance
Chapter 31: A Different Demeanor
Chapter 32: Tease
Chapter 33: Hellish
Chapter 34: Neglectful
Chapter 35: At A Disadvantage~
Chapter 36: Yours~
Chapter 37: Just A Name
Chapter 38: Accusations
Chapter 39: Listen To Me
Chapter 40: Understanding You
Chapter 41: Wet Skin~
Chapter 42: Kept Within~
Chapter 43: Skin Deep
Chapter 44: Defenseless
Chapter 45: Beyond All Thoughts
Chapter 46: Strong Liquor~
Chapter 47: Sweet Plums~
Chapter 48: A Silver Gun
Chapter 49: Bullet Wounds
Chapter 50: My Prized Possession
Chapter 51: Living Without Him
Chapter 52: Haunted
Chapter 53: A True Blessing (FINALE)
°•BONUS~•°

Chapter 15: All Yours~

14.4K 668 181
By Sincerely_Jikook

         Jungkook’s nails dug into the blue covers of the water bed as he felt it move continuously. Jungkook couldn't even focus with Jimin's naked body sitting over his, travelling his hands around the younger's torso until he leaned in to rub his skin against his. Kissing him; savoring each lip bite and tongue roll along his bottom lip. Jimin moved his body until he sat up; grinding his naked skin against Jungkook as he held his body up. Softly huffing and loving the heat of the moment. Jimin moved his hips while he was sitting over Jungkook's lower half of his body. Guiding his hands up his own body to make Jungkook long to touch him.

          The view the Master had over Jimin left him raising his hands over Jimin's thighs. Lust filled their minds while Jimin kept teasing and grinding on top of Jungkook’s body to get him hard. Jimin let out his sweet breaths as his hand dropped to run his fingertips along Jungkook's member standing erected before him. As Jimin teased Jungkook by his shaft, he slowly turned himself around until the two were in a 69 position. Jimin smirked and didn't even bother to use the lube before teasing the tip of his tongue along the veins of Jungkook's cock. Instantly, he heard his Master huff and slap the submissive's rear. Dropping his hands onto the cheeks and gripping on tighter to it. With that, the water bed moved slightly from Jungkook's reaction so suddenly.

        “Jungkook…” Jimin huffed and left wet kisses along Jungkook's member. “Oh Jungkook…” Jimin moaned and as he began to insert Jungkook's member inside his own mouth, Jimin began to suck and hollow his cheeks right after. “Mmh- Master…” Jimin breathed and right as Jimin gave Jungkook head, he suddenly felt Jungkook's wet tongue strike upwards along his entrance. “Mm-mh!” Jimin hummed desperately. Continuing to bob his head and suck Jungkook's length inside his mouth.

          “Jimin…” Jungkook huffed heavily as he then spanked Jimin's ass before beginning to eat Jimin out. Sucking and licking along his tight entrance. He imagined wrecking Jimin and cumming inside of his submissive until the two had enough. Such heavy and alluring thoughts, left Jungkook's cock hard to the point where his pre-cum slid into Jimin's warm and wet tongue. Jimin swirled his tongue around Jungkook's member and hummed to make the shaft feel the vibrations of his own voice. Right when Jimin pulled his mouth back, he dripped his saliva from in between his lips and onto the slit. Just then, he jerked Jungkook's member off and kissed the tip before sucking Jungkook's hard cock again.

          Jimin's body trembled each time Jungkook licked and sucked along the underside Jimin's cock and trailed his tongue along his underside. Causing those sweet and endless whimpers Jimin could muster from his mouth when he pulled back from his Master's length. “Mmh! Master- OH MASTER!” Jimin gasped loudly as he dropped his head against Jungkook's thighs; still moving his hand along Jungkook's erection. “C-Can I… ride you now?” Jimin begged desperately. However, Jungkook sat up and kept his hands against Jimin's thighs to lick along the pre-cum that ran down the back of his shaft and along the underside where Jungkook teased Jimin's balls. “Ah- AH~” Jimin mewled and looked back to see Jungkook kissing and gripping onto his lower body to keep him in place.

         “Ride me…” Jungkook finally stopped as Jimin huffed and felt Jungkook move his body to face him so suddenly. “Go faster for your Master… Okay?” Jungkook added as soon as he had Jimin face him. By there, Jungkook handed Jimin the condom as he watched his submissive place the condom over his dominant's member. As Jimin assured Jungkook's cock was set in to a condom, Jungkook rubbed lube along the condom set over his length and laid back. Watching Jimin's body slowly sink on top of him and inserting the cock deep inside his entrance. Jimin let out a loud moan as his head was thrown back and his body began to move.

          “M-MASTER!” Jimin cried loudly as Jungkook pressed his head back to clench his jaw and close his eyes. Knowing well that if he was to keep them open, he wouldn't be able to hold himself back. So, Jungkook allowed Jimin to move at his own pace as the water bed moved with every jump Jimin did with Jungkook's cock being pushed into his entrance repeatedly. “M-mh! Oh Jungkook!” Jimin moaned louder. As soon as Jungkook growled his sharp and deep groans, Jimin moved his hips to a pace that left Jungkook opening his eyes just to see Jimin.

          Jimin moved his body as he threw his head back; panting and breathing heavily while he still had Jungkook's cock push in and out of him. “Jimin… O-Oh Jimin… Go faster…” Jungkook whispered and suddenly let out sharp breaths. Jimin heard Jungkook's orders and complied. Pressing his hands against the bed as he moved his hips faster. Clashing his hips against Jungkook's; letting out loud mewls. His nails dug into the dark blue covers as his head was thrown back and pointed towards the ceiling. Wishing that there was a mirror right there so he could see Jungkook's cock push inside him repeatedly. “Mmh-”

         “A-AH! Oh Jungkook! I-I can't… I can't keep up…” Jimin whimpered as he held himself up and moved his hips to feel Jungkook thrust into him repeatedly. “Fuck me…” Jimin begged and that was enough to get Jungkook to pull out and sit up. There, he climbed over Jimin until he hovered over his body completely.

         “You couldn't even last long enough to continue riding me? Oh you gave up so easily…” Jungkook whispered and by there, he kissed Jimin's lips. Right when he pulled his lips away, he caressed Jimin's face and pressed his forehead onto his. “My turn~” Jungkook whispered into his soft and devious voice before he pressed his lips against Jimin's neck. With every grind he performed against Jimin, he heard the loving whispers and huffs fill his ears. He was on top of his submissive; making him moan with every thrust he made inside the man.

         “AH-AH~” Jimin shouted. Closing his eyes tightly to embrace the swift penetration of the latex condom pushing in and out of him repeatedly. Jimin just couldn't focus on how wet and warm it felt just to be underneath the one he was going to love. Jungkook meant the world to him and having nights like these, made him glad to still have him here. The water bed moved with every thrust as Jimin relied on the bed moving him around. The sweet friction left Jimin's head throwing back and his hands fixing over Jungkook's back once more. He loved this position the most since he got to have Jungkook close as their bodies began to sweat in sync.

          Jungkook caressed Jimin's faced and kissed his submissive as if he wanted to tell him something important. Jungkook slowed his thrusts down to kiss Jimin and run his other hand along his beautiful body. “O-Oh Jimin…. Stay with me… forever…” Jungkook managed to whisper just along Jimin's lips as the older planted his hands over Jungkook's hair once more; feeling each strand along his fingertips.

           “Jungkook… I like you…” Jimin added on. Watching a gleam run across Jungkook's round eyes in the dimmed room. “I want to be with you!”

           “I… I want to be with you too… Jimin, I like you.” Jungkook confessed and hugged Jimin before kissing his soft lips that only welcomed his dominant's kisses. “Will you… be my boyfriend…?” Jungkook proposed and stopped thrusting so Jimin would answer the best way he could without influence. Jimin smiled at Jungkook happily before nodding his head eagerly and pulling Jungkook in for another passionate kiss. Their lips intertwined and their bodies grinded over each other. Jungkook was finally in a relationship with Jimin and that's what made the two so eager about this. However, Jimin still wondered why Jungkook would grow worried about their relationship and tell him he sensed something wrong, to leave him and run as far as possible from him. It didn't make any sense, but Jimin wasn't stupid enough to let it go even when they had sex.

          “My Jungkook… My Master...” Jimin hitched his breath once Jungkook resumed thrusting. Their lower bodies began to sweat while their skins rubbed against each other, Jimin's cock ran against the lower side of Jungkook's abs to spill pre-cum against it. “O-OH JUNGKOOK!” Jimin arched his body from the pleasure as his hands dropped onto the moving mattress just to grip onto the dark blue covers. Finally, Jimin moved his hips against Jungkook's and couldn't silence his moans. Jungkook was teasing his prostate and the sensation drove him insane. “JUNGKOOK! AH, JUNGKOOK H-HARDER! OH FUCK..” Jimin yelled and curled his toes from how deep and swift Jungkook was going.

         Jungkook led his eyes along his new boyfriend and turned on his side to have Jimin do the same. As they faced each other and laid on their sides, Jungkook rose Jimin's right thigh and pulled him close as he resumed thrusting upwards, clenching his rear as he pushed in and pulled out. Jimin's head was thrown over Jungkook's shoulder as they desperately hugged each other tightly. Feeling their climax on the way at any second. “Mmh! J-Jimin!” Jungkook hissed and thrusted deeply inside the older. “O-Oh Jimin! Fuck…” Jungkook cursed under his breath and against Jimin's ear while their moans filled each other's clouded minds.

        Jungkook held Jimin close. Feeling every inch of him along the latex over his cock felt more better to him there. However, Jungkook just wanted to feel Jimin raw. Jungkook knew this was the first time Jimin would be a bottom towards Jungkook and the young business man however, never had any sexual relationships with anyone but Jimin. Which meant, Jungkook was still a virgin once Jimin stepped into his life. Having rough or passionate sex with Jimin was all he has ever known. It was tough for Jimin to even think of it like that since Jungkook seemed very experienced. But little did Park Jimin know, that Jungkook was a virgin before their first night.

         Jungkook then turned Jimin over his own body and had him on top once more. “Go… ride me. Did you think I wasn't going to let this one go?~” Jungkook panted as Jimin held himself up and rose his hips to take Jungkook's condom off so suddenly. The two had it in mind to remove it, but they never said a thing about it. Jimin then inserted his boyfriend's length inside his entrance raw and bit his lip at how wet Jungkook was. Jimin arched his body forward and had his legs spread wide open so Jungkook could see more of his boyfriend's body; in which, he loved to look upon.

          “Mh-MH! A-AH you're so big and wet, Jungkook! Oh you're making me insane!” Shivers ran down Jimin's body as he bounced his hips up and down. Wanting more of the rough feeling inside of him. He moaned for his Master, he gasped and mewled from the passionate intercourse until he felt like he stretched closer to his end. Jimin felt cum build up and it left him gasping loudly and biting his bottom lip to close his eyes. Jungkook's raw tip teased his prostrate to the point where it brought Jimin seconds closer to cumming.

           Jungkook read Jimin's reactions and rose his right hand to wrap around Jimin's shaft. Hearing his whimpers follow after as he began to jack Jimin off and hear his pitched yelps. “O-OH JUNGKOOK! A-AH MASTER!! DON'T DO THIS T-TO ME! y-you know I-I c-can't hold it!” Jimin begged as he still moved his hips up and down Jungkook's length that stretched him. Jimin's face grew red and each time he opened his eyes, he was greeted by Jungkook's intriguing stare.

           “Shh… Y-You'll be okay…” Jungkook's deep whispers aided Jimin as he then caressed Jimin's face carefully. “Cum…” The dominant dared Jimin as his hand jerked and stroked Jimin's handle. Making him gasp so sweetly and throw his body back from the sensation. He stopped moving his hips as his body fell back and his hips jolted upwards. Cumming into his boyfriend's hand so suddenly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 18.4K 67
❝ What kind of a name is Juliet? Don't tell me you believe in that cliche love story.❞ ❝Well, guess what? This Juliet can make your knees weak.❞ In w...
1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...
675K 56.3K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.3M 272K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...