But Who's Counting?

By wowdaisy

"I'm pregnant with your child, Alex." Sophia was determined on convincing Alexander that besides her being pr... More

Chapter One: "Happy Birthday!"
Chapter Two: "Hell yes!"
Chapter Three: "Deal!"
Chapter Four: "Abortion."
Chapter Five: "Baby."
Chapter Six: "Control."
Chapter Seven: "Mamas,"
Chapter Eight: "Nicole."
Chapter Nine: "The Grinch."
Chapter Ten: "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter Eleven: "Pack your shit."
Chapter Twelve: "I'm jealous."
Chapter Thirteen: "Who is that?"
Chapter Fourteen: "Hold me."
Chapter Fifteen: "Your face."
Chapter sixteen: "They're kicking!"
Chapter Seventeen: "Just friends."
Chapter Eighteen: "Family dinner."
Chapter Nineteen: "Family Dinner cont."
Chapter Twenty: "Are you drunk?"
Chapter Twenty-One: "She's mine."
Chapter Twenty-two: "Just like you."
Chapter Twenty-three: "Basketball and Ice Cream."
Chapter Twenty-Four: "Vodka."
Chapter Twenty-Five: "Cravings."
Chapter Twenty-Six: "I'm calling the police."
Chapter Twenty-Seven: "Bash your skull in."
Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Who's is this?"
Chapter Twenty-Nine: "Relationship status."
Chapter Thirty: "Change your outfit."
Chapter Thirty-One: "Cinnabon."
Chapter Thirty-Two: "Sophia's Family."
Chapter Thirty-three: "Buddy System."
Chapter Thirty-Four: "Pool."
Chapter Thirty-Five: "Dumbo."
Chapter Thirty-Six: "Surprise!"
Chapter Thirty-Seven: "Shorty."
Chapter Thirty-Eight: "Wedding Bells."
Chapter Thirty-Nine: "Thor."
Chapter Forty: "Welcome home!"
Chapter Forty-One: "Five weeks."
Chapter Forty-Two: "You deserve to be happy."
Chapter Forty-Three: "Call Daddy."
Chapter Forty-Four: "Mommy's not happy."
Chapter Forty-Five: "Being loved."
Chapter Forty-Six: "She said what?"
Chapter Forty-Seven: "Here goes nothing."
Chapter Forty-Eight: "Unbelievable."
Chapter Forty-Nine: "You're stupid."
Chapter Fifty: "Alexander the Maniac."
Chapter Fifty-One: "Nose rings."
Chapter Fifty-One 1/2: "Jaisiah and Jalen."
Chapter Fifty-Three: "Adult Brownies."
Chapter Fifty-Four: "That's not his pacifier."
Chapter Fifty-Five: "Water balloons."
Chapter Fifty-Six: "Baby gravy."
Chapter Fifty-Seven: "Happy Birthday!"
plan b(aby)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS !!
Bonus Chapter
Chapter Fifty-Eight: "August 23rd."
Official Sequel #1 Sneakpeek
Official Sequel #2 Sneakpeek

Chapter Fifty-Two: "Moving like a sloth."

2.9K 152 21
By wowdaisy

this is making me sad :(

BACK TO YOUR NORMALLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM.

is that how you say it

goal: 45 votes and 10 comments.

"When you said you couldn't wait until later, I didn't know you meant grocery shopping." Sophia snickers from beside me, her hand flexing against mine.

I smile to myself, heading straight to the where I need to go in order to get the items to make dinner tonight.

I was making one of Sophia's favorite dishes, which was just Alfredo pasta with shrimp, chicken, and broccoli. I was going to make lobster tails but she said she didn't want lobster tails because lobster tails make her want to drink wine and since she was pumping, she couldn't drink wine.

I was nervous. She couldn't tell but my hands were shaking and my heart was pounding against my chest.

My eyes dart to the beautiful woman beside me, her curly hair was falling out of her bun since she kept picking at it. She had sunglasses pushed up and just a t-shirt with a pair of my Nike shorts. She had a slight smile on her face as she hummed a tune to herself.

Sophia's hand tightens around mine as she begins to slightly swing it.

"It feels so weird not being around them." She says, looking up at me. "Was it like this with Maya?"

"Not really. I already hadn't been in her life so it wasn't that hard. Nowadays it feels weird because I'm just used to her being there." I explain, circling my thumb on her hand. She nods before speaking.

"It's like, I'm so used to having at least one baby in my hands."

"I'm in your hands." I say, faking a pout. She laughs before nudging me with her shoulder. "Shut up, I'm being serious. It's weird not having one of them in my arms or Maya whispering in my ear." She comments, her thumb twisting the ring that lay on her finger.

We finally come to a stop, right where I needed to be: Seafood.

"Yeah, she's always in somebody's ear." I say before leaning forward and inspecting the shrimp. The guy behind the counter, Brendan, asks me what I want. I ask for a pound of the shrimp before turning back around to Sophia.

"Here, take a picture of me." She says, passing me her phone. I swipe to the camera as she steps back and poses. I snap multiple pictures as she changes poses.

She was so fucking beautiful.

All mine, too.

I quickly send myself all of the photos, shortly feeling my own phone vibrate in my pocket. I pass my fiancée back her phone before grabbing my card. I pass it to the man behind the counter and graciously accept the pound of shrimp.

"Babe, do we have juice? I can't remember."

"I just put peach juice in your fridge. There are two cans of ginger ale in there too." I say, grabbing a package of chicken breast as we walked by.

"When did you do that?"

"This morning."

"Thank you." Sophia looks up at me with big puppy dog eyes and her bottom lip poked out. I resisted the temptation to kiss her and instead turned my head away with a 'you're welcome.'.

I tighten my grip on the frail bag as Sophia and I walk side by side to the exit.

Now, I had everything I needed to make dinner. I don't know how I forgot to get shrimp but some how I did.

Maybe it was one of the triplets or Maya that sidetracked me.

"I'm going to call Mama Parker and make su-," Sophia starts, unlocking her phone and beginning to swipe with the hand I didn't hold.

"They're fine. Put your phone back in your pocket."

"But wh-,"

"Weren't you the one rushing me to drop them off at my parents place? They're fine. She knows what she's doing." I say. Sophia was the one telling me that Mom knew what she was doing and I didn't need to explain how to make a bottle to her. I have seven siblings, I know my mom can handle a little chaos. Besides, she probably misses it anyways.

"I miss them." She sticks her lip out.

"You'll see them tomorrow." I mumble more to myself. Trust me, I know once they are here and screaming our ears off, she won't feel the same way.

"That's seems so far." Sophia says as we get to the car. I loosen my grip on her hand.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll tell my mom to FaceTime me before she puts them to sleep." I suggest, opening the car door for her. She slides in, licking her lips as she looks at me.

"Yes, that will make me feel better, baby." Sophia says. I nod and close her door before jogging to my side. I quickly slip into the car before speeding off.

• • •
"Is the food almost done?" Sophia questions from the couch. I throw my head back and peer at her. She has my black blanket wrapped around her, her head is the only part of her body that I can see. Her hair falls onto her face as her phone illuminates the bottom portion of her face. She gives me a wide, silly smile while displaying all of her white teeth.

I bite my lip, glancing at the food before looking back at her. "Yeah. Actually, come watch it for me." I say. Secretly, I've had to take a piss for the last thirty minutes. Sophia agrees, so I basically jog to our downstairs bathroom.

Doing what I had to do and wash my hands, I slip out of the bathroom. I have my phone in my hand, starting at the messages between Arabella, Aurora, Anthony, Andrew, Mom, and I. They all commented about things the triplets did. Their favorite thing, it seemed, was how Jaisiah freaked out if his blanket wasn't with him. They sent a video of him sleeping in a extra crib, the blanket only covering his little hand. Somebody slowly moved it from him and the second it moved, the second he would begin to wail. They also seemed to like the way Jalen just absolutely wouldn't use a pacifier. Jaisiah would gratefully accept one but Jalen doesn't even like touching it.

Mom: I'm going to call around eleven if you are still up.

Anthony: Why are you putting them to bed so late???? Bash and Ella go to bed at 8:30 on the .

Mom: Sebastian and Stella sleep thru the night. Newborn triplets do not. The later they go to sleep, the later they'll wake us up.

Aurora: the later they go to sleep then they won't wake up at 1

Arabella: Ant is so stupid

I chuckle to myself at the conversation as I enter the kitchen. I put my phone down and look up as I hear Sophia humming to herself.

"What the fuck." I involuntarily let out as I see the sight before me. Sophia head whips back. I wouldn't be surprised if she had gotten whiplash.

"What's wrong?" She has the audacity to ask. I glance up at the ceiling, praying that what I see is just my overly imaginative mind. I shift my head, blinking back at my fiancée in front of me.

In front of me, indeed, stands Sophia Brooke fucking Matthews soon-to-be Parker half naked. The only thing she wore were a pair of boy shirt underwear, which I'm almost sure should be illegal since they don't cover her whole ass. She has no covering for the top half, so when she tilts her head back, you can see her breasts. She has a wicked smile on her face. She knows exactly what she is doing.

My words are lodged in my throat.

Almost four months of no sex will do this to you. Yes, of course, I have seen her breasts and even some more in these four months. The last month of her pregnancy, we kept the sex to zero. Sophia was afraid of her water breaking while we did our thing. Then, I was gone for a month and a half. Now, I've been back for one. So, I've seen her naked in the time being. I've also had the room full of kids or the next room full of kids when I did. There was never any playtime for us.

It's different now. Not only are we home alone, but that stupid sex ban has been lifted. According to Sophia, the doctors said no sex for a certain amount of time after giving birth. I really didn't pay attention. All I heard was 'no sex' and then a week or two ago, I heard 'yes sex' and that was all I needed to know.

"It's rude to cook without shirts on." I finally say, feeling my chest go up and down. Sophia looks up and down my bare chest, a pointed look on her face.

"You don't have a shirt on." She says, fully turning around. Now, I have the perfect view of her breasts and her slightly chubby stomach. My eyes wondering the front of her thick thighs only lead me to think of what comes inbetween.

I don't know what to say as she pushes her hands onto her hips, making her breasts jump slightly. She cocks her head to the side, an amused expression in her face.

"Do you want me to continue watching this or are you good from here?" She questions. When I don't answer, she goes to move pass me. She brushes up against me, making my phone drop from my hand. I hear it completely shatter as Sophia looks up at me with wide eyes for a brief second before bending down to grab it. When she bends down, she pushes herself against my crotch. Instantly, my hands go for her hips and holding her in place against my swelling member.

She freezes as she feels my hand, but nevertheless looks back and gives me a mischievous smile. "Do you want to be pregnant? Again?"

"Maybe." She teases. As soon as the words escape her mouth, I have her back pushed up against the wall. Her legs wrap around my body, my lips claiming her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I have one arm supporting underneath her while my hand grips her chin, ultimately holding her face to mine.

I pull away for a second, "hold on." I breathe out. Her grip tightens as I pull her away from the wall, connecting our faces as I walk to the stairs. I hope we make it to our bed.

I slowly walk up the stairs, making sure I don't drop my wife.

"Hurry up." Sophia says, pushing her head to the side.

"I don't want to drop you, again." I say, remembering a time I drunkly dropped her while attempting at running up the steps.

"You're moving like a sloth and your dick is poking the hell out of my vagina." She whispers into my ear with a slight laugh.

I run up the remaining steps, Sophias grip tightening with each step. "Faster." She laughs.

"Give me about five more minutes and add a little more sexy to that." I joke, opening our bedroom door. I guide us to our bed, laying her back against it and connecting my lips back to her own. She pulls me against her, her harden breasts making themselves apparent against my bare chest.

I move my lips, trailing down her face and leading my lips to the valley between her breasts. I continue to trail down, biting and sucking harshly every couple kisses. My fingers hook around the band of her underwear, pulling down while I begin to kiss her mound. Her hands are in my hair as I go lower but she tugs, making me peer up.

"Ju-just," she's breathless as she speaks which makes me cockily want to smirk. I love that I can make her feel this way. While she attempts to talk, I press two digits into her already soaking wet entrance. I slowly pump while she fidgets, trying to get her words out. She lets out a moan as I curl my fingers inside of her.

Sophia pushes herself up into her elbows, head thrown back as she starts to finally form a sentence. "Just fuck me, please." She practically begs. I waste no time in pulling down my own pants, pumping my swollen member while I see her wait in anticipation.

I press it against her entrance before freezing.

"I don't have a condom."

"Alexander fucking Makai, I literally do not care."

She's going to say something impulsive.

"Do you want to get pregnant? Because I don't s-," I proceed with caution. She closes her eyes, sighing before speaking.

"Alex, Alex, baby, I love you but please just fucking do it." She cries, clutching her own hair.

Maybe she's not going to say something impulsive.

Nonetheless, I push my self into her entrance, instantly groaning when her walls flex around me. I pull her thighs up, pushing against them as I begin to stroke in and out. Her moans drive me to go faster.

My hand goes down to her core, playing with her while I also pumped in and out of her. My dick is rock solid. If I pulled it out, I'm sure it'll hit my stomach immediately. My movements become slow and sloppy. I can't concentrate with Sophia running her sharp ass nails down my chest. In about a hour or two, it'll looking like I got in a car fight with these bright, pink lines slashed across me chest.

I pull out, only leaving my tip in before thrusting in harder, hitting deep inside of me. A moan escapes my mouth as Sophia clenches around me once again.

"Give me a kiss, baby." I say, leaning down, moving my hips in a circular motion. She can barely pull her head up to press her lips against mine. It tilts back as she lets out a cry.

I let go of one of her legs and place a hand onto her breast, rolling the nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

My headboard slammed against the wall, harshly, with the first thrust.

"Fuck! I forgot how tight this thing is." I mumble, pulling myself out just a inch before replacing it and repeating the process.

She lets out a whine, my mean to torture her obviously apparent.

"Wait, Alex." She pants. I slow my movements, looking into her brown eyes as I do so. She sits up in her elbows again, a expression on her face that I can't quite name. Was she worried?

"We forgot..."

"Forgot what, Mamas?" I say, leaning down and pressing my lips against her soft skin. Her hands press against my head, attempting to push me away as I tugged and sucked at her skin.

"We fo- I cannot concentrate with you." She moans as I trail my finger up her thighs. She was sensitive her, so it almost always made her twitch.

"Sorry." I mumbled against her skin, pulling her nipple into my mouth and continuing the movement of my hips.

"How are they going to sleep? I didn't tell her the song!" She cries out, her body fidgeting as I quicken my pace.

I pull my head back up.

"Is that really what you're thinking about right now?"

She gave me a pointed look.

"Baby," She drags out, sticking her bottom lip out. I stop all movements.

Is this really what's going through her mind as we are... making love to each other.

"I just remember because of your birthmark. Jasmine was laying on your chest while it was playing and it was to the beat."

"Babe." I say, returning back to what I, personally think, do best. "We'll text her."

"O-," Sophia lets out a loud moan as i quicken my pace, hitting right where I know she will go wild. Her leg twitches under my hand, letting me know that she was close. I pull myself back before pulling out all the way and taping myself against Sophia. I push in and out, slowly m, repeating the process more and more.

"Fuck, keep going."

Can you believe less than two minutes ago she was crying about how we didn't tell my mother a song for the kids?

I twitch inside of her, knowing I'm about to come. I should pull out about now unless we want more babies.

"I'm abo-, fuck I love you so much. I love you so much." Sophia chants, her back arching. I'm tempted to tell her not to arch it, since I had to do so so much when she was pregnant. I no longer have to, I remind myself.

"I love you too, baby. Cmon, come." I probe, thrusting harder.

"Don't move, don't move, right there." She speaks, confusing me. I pull back, thrusting and hitting her spot again. "Do you want to-." I start to ask. The rate she's going, next February, there will be some more little Parkers'. "I don't care, just please don't move. Keep going just like that baby, fuck." She says again, confusing me.

"Whatever you want, mama." I growl as my hand harshly squeezes her breast. I begin pumping in and out of her at a high speed before pushing my hands onto her hips as I begin to tighten. I hold Sophia onto me as she shakes, her orgasm taking over. Pushing my self further into her, as much as I could, I release my seed all into her. The feeling of her walls clenching around me, practically milking my dick.

Her eyes began to flutter close as she stopped shaking and her leg went limp in my arms.

I mutters another curse before Sophia latches her lips upon my neck, obviously marking her territory. She wraps her arms around my neck, sucking harshly in different areas. I let out a weak moan as she does so; our previous activities have drained me of some energy.

Sophia places a kiss right under my ear before whispering into my ear: "I think the food is burnt."

Fuck.

-
goal: 45 votes and 10 comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 267K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
870K 28.8K 35
(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-what?" I pry my eyes away from his lips to...
310K 21.2K 60
Updated every Monday and Wednesday (Book 1) When assassins and ex-lovers, Eliana and Reid reunite under unusual circumstances they must try and work...
55.8K 3.3K 31
Ember Price is just trying to getaway. Gabriel Stephens is carrying the weight of the world. They met when she was just sixteen and had just started...