Haunted | Jikook Smut |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"If you're my drug...Intoxicate me.." One night at a club was never intended to be taken so lightly... Especi... More

Chapter 1: The Invitation
Chapter 2: A Devilish Prince
Chapter 3: Down Under~
Chapter 4: Midnight Touch~
Chapter 5: Wonders
Chapter 6: Silent Glares
Chapter 7: The Many Masks
Chapter 8: The Scent of Roses~
Chapter 9: Tell me how you feel~
Chapter 10: Dare
Chapter 11: We Meet Again
Chapter 13: Two Beating Hearts
Chapter 14: A Tight Grip~
Chapter 15: All Yours~
Chapter 16: My Swan~
Chapter 17: Face To Face
Chapter 18: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 19: Kitsune
Chapter 20: No Going Back
Chapter 21: A Vow~
Chapter 22: His Priority~
Chapter 23: Value
Chapter 24: The First Mission
Chapter 25: No Words
Chapter 26: When Rain Falls
Chapter 27: An Advantage
Chapter 28: Sweet Adrenaline
Chapter 29: The Lonely Lucifer
Chapter 30: A Charming Significance
Chapter 31: A Different Demeanor
Chapter 32: Tease
Chapter 33: Hellish
Chapter 34: Neglectful
Chapter 35: At A Disadvantage~
Chapter 36: Yours~
Chapter 37: Just A Name
Chapter 38: Accusations
Chapter 39: Listen To Me
Chapter 40: Understanding You
Chapter 41: Wet Skin~
Chapter 42: Kept Within~
Chapter 43: Skin Deep
Chapter 44: Defenseless
Chapter 45: Beyond All Thoughts
Chapter 46: Strong Liquor~
Chapter 47: Sweet Plums~
Chapter 48: A Silver Gun
Chapter 49: Bullet Wounds
Chapter 50: My Prized Possession
Chapter 51: Living Without Him
Chapter 52: Haunted
Chapter 53: A True Blessing (FINALE)
°•BONUS~•°

Chapter 12: Peaceful... isn't it?

10.3K 721 273
By Sincerely_Jikook

         There the man with the Oni mask stood. Standing almost at the same place as before while Jimin's eyes remained staring at the red eyes of the mask. Leaving him frozen as he gripped onto the briefcase. The man then got off the motorcycle as rain danced over his clothes. “Well, well, well…” Spoke the man in his deep and scary voice that called out to Jimin as if his nightmares were just painted before him. “It's funny to run into you at the same place again!”

         “W-What's your obsession with me…? Why do you target me?” Jimin sputtered in fear and watched how the man dropped his gaze to the man and hid his hands behind his back. “L-Let me go… I'm late for work!”

         “Aren't you...worried about your limbs, your hair, or your money? You just care about work? You aren't scared I might stab you with a knife and leave you bleeding in the rain?”

          “H-Honestly… H-How aren't you sick from this constant weather already?” Jimin asked. Hearing the man scoff into his deep voice and step closer; having Jimin pushed against the wall from fear. As the man in the mask stood closer, he rose his hand and caressed the side of Jimin's face before his other hand pulled out a fake, red, rose. “I-I… I don't want it…” Abruptly weeped the man just against the same brick wall.

          “Why not?”

          “Why… Why are you giving me this?” Jimin asked and could barely hear his own voice over the pouring rain assisted with his heart pounding in fear.

           “Peace treaty. I am surrendering and I will no longer come to hurt you anymore.” Promised the Oni as Jimin's gaze locked onto the rose and then back to the man. “I won't chase you in the rain or hurt you. Oh, you really do like getting on my nerves when I see you around. But, don't sweat it.” The Oni mentioned and set the rose just behind Jimin's ear before he turned around and walked towards the motorcycle. “Keep that bat… Don't throw it away unless you want me chasing after you to keep it in your place. No strings attached, understood? As long as you keep that bat, I won't kill you.”

            Jimin however, was speechless over the fact that the man was no longer trying to chase after him. It left Jimin happy yet, somewhat afraid that the Oni let him off so easily. As he watched the man sit over his motorcycle, he glanced back at Jimin; still standing in fear. “This is the last time you'll see me.” The way the man put his words sounded as if he was forced to put away his acts of chasing after Jimin just to scare him. Or at least, that was what Jimin believed.

        After a long day of work after, Jimin kept the fake rose at the corner of his office desk where he stared at it in fear. No matter how nice the man must have came off, he still struck fear in Jimin and left him cupping his face at the memory. When he arrived at work earlier, he found his car keys at the top of the desk as he was left in his wet outfit of course, the man was made fun of and Jimin owed it all to Jihyun. Jihyun was the real reason as to why he had to face the pouring rain along with the man on the motorcycle; the Oni who still haunted Jimin's dreams. It was like his fear still walked around in his mind and Jimin just couldn't trust the gang leader on how he promised to leave the man alone so suddenly.

         Jimin stayed overtime for being late as his head leaned back against the office chair he sat over. It was around 8:46 PM at the office as Jimin let out a sigh just staying all alone. Waiting to assist anyone who called to work with the company. “I have a date in fourteen minutes… I have to go now…” Jimin thought in his head and eyed the clock ahead. “This time I have my car, I could close up early for the night.” Jimin whispered to himself until he finally had it in him to stand up and stretch his legs. Eventually, Jimin picked up the fake rose the man gave him and cut it up with the scissors over his own trash can. As Jimin cut up the rose, he felt more relieved just getting the fake rose out of his sight; constantly reminding him the awful encounter.

          As Jimin watched the fake rose petals inside the trash can, he looked at the clock once more, gathering his things before leaving the office early just to meet up with Jungkook on their first date. Jimin was left with the clothes he had on to the office even if he still felt as if the hems of his socks were still wet. The young man then sat down in his car before calling Jungkook through the younger man's phone, with that, Jungkook answered and was able to give him directions to meet up at the restaurant. While Jimin was driving to the restaurant,, there Jeon Jungkook sat in a booth to one of his elegant restaurants he owned.

        Jungkook showed up as a rich chairman to another company to keep his identity sealed. Of course, he just had to pay a higher price to sit in the booth reservation for two. Even if he paid, he didn't worry since that money was going back to himself once again. Jungkook sat with his best suit he took all morning picking out; the suit was a dark blue color with expensive fabric, a black and white striped dress shirt, a darker shade of blue for his slacks along with black, classy, and expensive shoes. Jungkook wore his lip piercing, his eyebrow piercing, along with his ears bearing hoop piercings as well. Jungkook's black hair was rolled back and his forehead was exposed; complementing his sharp eyebrows that brought out his round eyes.

            As the man sat and waited for Jimin, Jungkook then checked the time and looked down at the glass of water he had before him. “He's coming… He's running a little late, isn't he?” Jungkook asked himself and unlocked Jimin's phone to see more pictures of Jimin on the home screen. “He's interested in me… not for the money… But for me…” Jungkook thought and smiled to himself just to think on Jimin more. A few minutes then passed him by and before he knew it, his face turned red as soon as he turned his head to see Jimin step in and walk up to the hostess. “Jimin!” Jungkook called out happily and sat up, waving his hand to catch Jimin's attention.

           Jimin smiled at Jungkook and made his way to the booth where he joined Jungkook and sat down. Then, the waiter drew the red curtains around the booth shut to give them privacy. Jimin's eyes explored the restaurant as soon as he stepped in and sat within the curtains, his eyes locked onto Jungkook's breathless stare within the booth. “It took forever to get here… I left early from work. I was so late today and then the rain-”

           “Don't worry about it. All that matters is that we're here.” Jungkook spoke softly and handed Jimin's phone back. “I took many pictures of course.”

           “I did as well.” Jimin answered and gave Jungkook his phone back. With that, Jungkook pointed Jimin's face to his once Jimin looked away; making their gaze reunite.

           “So, tell me everything about you… I want to listen to your voice and only your voice.” Jungkook spoke romantically and that alone left Jimin to sputter and grow flustered. Jungkook noticed how red Jimin's face grew as he turned his face away to giggle. “Go on…”

         “Well, I graduated university-”

         “Not about academics, about you.” Jungkook stated and rested his head over his hand that was planted over the table. “What do you like? What is your goals?”

          “I like going out, partying, and meeting new people. However, I was always put down by my brother and father. My family is so successful but the only downside to that is that… I'm the downside… I took up the job with my father to fit in for once. I just want to make them proud and I guess that was my only goal so far.”

           “You didn't have to take the job, Jimin. You're old enough to realize that you don't have to please someone by giving them something you never thought of giving them at all.” Jungkook assured. Jimin grew silent as his eyes gleamed after hearing such things he was always too blind to find. “Don't do that to yourself, Jimin…”

            “I… I had plans on doing it anyway. As soon as I met you, I wanted to impress you! I had no job, I was lazy, and now… I work for my father. I just wanted to show you I wasn't so irresponsible.” Jimin confessed as he was welcomed by a heartwarming smile over Jungkook's face. “I wanted to impress you…” Repeated the man as Jungkook rose his hand to mess Jimin's hair and laugh.

           “Oh Jimin, you don't have to do something you don't like, to impress me. I don't look in those types of things when I meet someone. I look for what's inside… That's where the true story is told, right? I'm not a perfect boss as you may think I am.” Jungkook mentioned and unbuttoned his dress shirt to show Jimin his lovely tattoos. “I have piercings, tattoos, I've gotten them no matter what position I am in, I am carefree and I go around doing things I want to do. No one sees the rich and strict boss as a carefree and shameless man. They think of me as a strict, mean, old man who spends time and days travelling. So, if you like to go out or get piercings or dye your hair, do it. You don't have to stand by what others think. But of course, jobs are mandatory, Love.” The way Jungkook put his words left Jimin gushing in glee once he said ‘love', or even told him to be himself. All in which, Jimin found those words, all he needed to hear.

          “Thank you, Jungkook… I-I feel like… talking more about you… You have so much in your life, how did this happen? Did you single handedly build this brand with many branches?” Jimin asked excitedly as Jungkook then chuckled and shook his head.

           “It was a family business at first… My father retired and gave the company to my older brother, but… certain.. circumstances changed work conditions and I became the chairman without an identity. I had… little help of course to bring it all together and by there, I was able to work hard once I reached only eighteen years old. I've been working since then, but then I got lonely… You've felt lonely before too, right? To the point where you were desperate and just wanted to step into every club and meet someone new who didn't want to hook up right at the spot. It was a boring, sad, lonely… process for me.”

         “But, look at you now! Hard work is paying off. Your company is flourishing, we… are here on our first date… e-even if we met and fucked on the same day. I guess I was looking for someone that night once you walked me into that room. I didn't realize how desperate I was to have someone in my life…until I looked at you.” Jimin mentioned as Jungkook dropped his gaze onto the glass of cold water before smiling to himself happily. “Where's your brother? Why did he lose his place in the company?” Jimin asked as Jungkook tapped his fingertips along the glass in silence.

          “You can't really work from the grave… My brother is dead. So, I have the chairman position.” Jungkook answered before drinking out of the glass cup and set it down right after. Gulping the cold water as it slid down his throat.

           “D-Dead?” Jimin repeated after and just before he could say anything, a waiter stepped in and Jungkook's silent face switched into a happy smile to look up at the waiter like a child. Those words filled Jimin's mind and the way Jungkook said it, made it seem as if it wasn't a big deal; when it truly was.

          “Are we having a lovely night? A peaceful one?” Asked the waiter and took out the notepad to take down the order.

            Jungkook then pointed his attention to Jimin before opening the menu and raising his gaze onto the his date before him. “Yes, it is. Right Jimin? The night is peaceful… Isn't it?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 28.4K 43
[ COMPLETED ] ★ Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are best friends and partners in business, Mafia business . This two feared boys are inseparable best fr...
433K 24.9K 41
in which one goes to jail for something he didn't do in the first place. ©Arachniem plagiarism is a crime.
1M 53.3K 118
"dadaaaa~~" "I AM NOT YOUR DADA KID" jeon jungkook is a poor orphan boy who become a single father at a very early age..... his life was too hard an...
1.1M 48K 60
Jeon Junkook mafia leader and CEO of jeon corps, who was abandoned with his sister at the age of 6 by his parents ,meets cute and innocent Park jimi...