His Tutor

By OnlySiaah

Smart ass with an attitude, new nigga with grades to maintain. When they meet what will happen? More

One1
Two2
Three3
Four4
Five5
Six6
Seven7
Eight8
Nine9
Ten10
Eleven11
Twelve12
Thirteen13
Fourteen14
Fifteen15
Sixteen16
Seventeen17
Nineteen19
Twenty20
Twenty-one21
Twenty-two22
Twenty-three23
Twenty-four24
Suicidal Robbery
Twenty-five25
Twenty-six26
Twenty-seven27
Twenty-eight28
Twenty-nine29
...
Thirty30
Thirty-one31
Thirty-two32
Thirty-three33
Thirty-four34
Thirty-five35
Thirty-six36
Thirty-seven37
Thirty-eight38
Thirty-nine39: pt1
Thirty-nine39: pt2
Forty40
Forty-one41
Forty-two42
Forty-three43
Forty-four44
Fourty-five45
Fourty-six46
Fourty-seven47
Fourty-eight48
Fourty-nine49
Fifty50
Fifty-one51
Fifty-two52
Fifty-three53
Fifty-four54

Eighteen18

2.4K 126 61
By OnlySiaah

Jahking*

"Heeey Jahking" Madison flirted interlocking her arm with mine. I rolled my eyes and move my arm.

"Bye" I said speeding up.

"Quit!" She poured pulling me back. "Lemme all to you nigga damn"

I stopped and looked down at her. "What?" I asked annoyed and she smacked her lips.

"Don't be acting like that" she rolled her eyes. "Anyways, What you doing after school?"

"Going to my GIRLFRIEND house" I said putting emphasis on Girlfriend and she rolled her eyes.

"It's always about yo girlfriend, when you gone realize I'm what you need?" She whined

"You're delusional" I laughed getting ready to walk away. That's until she grabbed my face kissing me. I was shocked and caught off guard. I pushed her and wiped my mouth.

"What the fuck" I spat

"You're mines Jahking!" She smirked before walking off.

Ma🤤💙

Wyd? I miss you
Sent 10:15 AM

Oh...
Sent 10:35 AM

What's up witchu
Sent 10:40 AM

Nothing Jahking
Sent 10:52 AM

So I'm Jahking now?
Sent 11:03 AM

Boy go finish kissing on Madison
& leave me the hell alone😒
Sent 11:09 AM

I ain't even kiss back tf
Sent 11:11 AM
•read

Man ite, you trippen fr
Sent 11:40 AM

Who the fuck told her? And why the fuck she ain't ask me, what she was gone do go ghost on a nigga?

I'm not even tripping though, she ain't going nowhere. In about three days she'll be over it and trying to be my friend again.

Walking to my next class everyone was looking at me weird and shit. Shaking they heads and mumbling stuff to one another. I know damn well Eisha ain't go put our business out.

"You sad as hell best friend, how you gone do my best friend like that? That's hella fucked up" Magic shook her head approaching me.

"How the fuck- who told you?"

"The whole school knows. Look" she said pulling out her phone. She showed me an Instagram post from "Lincolnhigh.gossip" the picture was Madison kissing me.

"Magic I swear I ain kiss that hoe back, she kissed me!" I explained and she shook her head.

"Ion know King, you look a lil... I ain even gone say it. But what did Eisha say?" She asked

"She told me to leave her alone" I shrugged.

"You don't care?" She scrunched her face up

"I do"

"Whatever, Get to class. And stay away from that hoe" Magic said leaving to class.

As soon as I walked in, all eyes were on me. I felt like 2pac. "Fuck Y'all looking?" I asked

"Yo cheating ass" a girl blurted and her lil group of friends laughed.

"Since you single now..." Alexis flirted rubbing my arms

"I'm not single" I said "now get yo hands off me" I said removing them.

"Damn, she ain't tell you she was breaking up with you? She got you out here looking dumb" Zeke laughed

"What!" I asked confused

"Go check her page" Liam spoke
———-
Badbiiih.eisha

♥️💬↗️
Liked by 203,442 people

Badbiiih.eisha @ayo.steph , sorry it took so long to realize he wasn't shit🤦🏼‍♀️ , but girl he all yours now. Come claim yo prize sis ☺️😘 ENJOY !!! On my single shit til I'm done with school 💯🤷🏼‍♀️
View all 120,720 comments
Yoniii_. Girl quit showing out, y'all gone be together in about 2 business days

Ayo.steph HAAN, Period Pooh! Tell him to text me tf back🤪💯
Jahking @Ayo.steph , I got u ma😏
Magic_baby @Jahking , TF? 🙄
Badbiiih.eisha @Jahking , I swear I hate you 💯😂 like on some serious shit I really do. & @Magic_baby , don't stress about it 😂 he ain't worth it!

Jahking childish asf 😂😂 but yo hit me up 🤷🏽‍♂️
———-

She want to show out and do extra shit, I will too.

3 MINUTES LATER

I gotta go talk to my baby!😩

Eisha*

"Who is it?" I asked with the biggest attitude ever.

"Let me in" Jahking's voice came through the door. I rolled my eyes repeatedly and cracked the door open. "Nigga move" he said pushing it open.

I sighed and locked it after him. "What?" I asked

"Baby its me, fix ya face" he joked but I kept the same straight face and just looked at him.

"Eisha, I swear. I didn't kiss that hoe back" he threw his head back.

"You done?" I asked

"So you just not gone believe me?" I asked

"Jahking, I saw the picture. Looks to me that you liked the shit. Then you don't even tell me what happened, I had to find out from Madison and Instagram" I shook my head.

"Okay that was my fault, but I didn't kiss her Eisha!"

"Can we not talk about this, I made up my mind. I'm done with you Jahking" I blinked tears away before they got a chance to fall.

"Bae" he grabbed my hands and I quickly moved them.

"Eisha, my name's Eisha"

"Don't do this, because you know you don't want to" he begged

"Except I have to... Jahking just stop and leave please" I said as tears escaped my eyes

"SAYS WHO?!" He yelled

"ME!" I yelled back. "I'm not about to sit here and look stupid, being faithful to you and love you the best I can while you out hoeing around Jahking"

"Love? Nah you don't love me. You been waiting for a reason to leave me" he said walking towards the door.

"The fuck You just say?"

"You heard me"

"You know what, you right. I don't love you, never have. Everything between us was FAKE! You was just a rebound. It's always been Cambrin and always will be Cambrin" I lied trying to hurt him.

"That's what's up" he laughed. "I hope that nigga hurt you again, and when he do don't come over this way. Because I'm gone laugh in yo face"

"GET OUT!" I screamed at him.

"Have a nice life hoe" he spat and I grabbed his shirt just before he could make it out the door. "Get the fuck off me"

"No" I cried. "and I'm not no hoe, don't you ever disrespect me like that"

"Bruh move"

"Jahking I love you! But-"

"Well too bad the feeling ain't mutual" he cut me off looking dead in my eyes.

My heart shattered into a million pieces as he walked and slammed the door behind him. I should've just pushed it to the side, I shouldn't have been mad at him.

Yes I should've, he cheated. I shouldn't be crying over him! Now it's time for me to focus on myself and school.

I honestly don't know what to think at this point. I know he said that out of anger, but it felt like he meant it.

Where is Desmond annoying ass when you need him?

——————-
Excuse any mistakes

3K🥰❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 82.9K 37
ยฉ- ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
808K 21.4K 60
"๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง" (Part 1)
Flame On By <333

Fanfiction

44K 1.5K 14
Johnny Storm x Reader Y/n Richards renowned scientist and sister of Reed Richards Mr Fantastic. Working with the fantastic four proves difficult esp...
675K 22.2K 60
It shouldn't matter about how much money you have or how you look. Money and materialistic doesn't matter in ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ if loyalty and caring is absen...