The Miraculous tales of Ladyb...

By miraculouslylazy_

One Shotttttsssssssssssssssssss Based on (le grand overdramatic voice) Miraculous Tales of Ladybug And Chat N... More

Disclaimer
Copyright
"Sorry Ladybug"
Chloe's Past
Adrienette pics.
Alix's Dares
Stupid Masks
Memes!!!!!
The Blushing Challenge
More MEMES!!!!
Should We?
"I am Ladybug"
The Magic within you
Memes!!! again
It's a Secret
Love and Luck
Volpina
Memes!
Daughter of the night
DjWifi!!!
Adieu
Evillustrator
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Unleash
Lucky (C)Harm
Memes
Why do I love Adrien Agreste
Tagged
Dumb Agreste
When Marinette got angry.
I am Ladybug (part II)
Legends
Comics
Comics II
Princess
I Need You More Than You Need Me
The Miraculous
MEMEMEMEMEMEMSSSSSS
This One's Mine
Watching Miraculous
Random stuff (Mixed Bag cuz I got bored. Problem?)
Your eyes
The End

Twin Dilemma

804 26 34
By miraculouslylazy_

Adrien's POV
"What! Seriously Father! He's really coming! After ten years he's really coming! I can't believe it!" I enthusiastically say.
"Ahhh, yeah, to all your questions, yes. But he'll be here for lending me a hand in fashion designing. I'll assign him some courses for the same. In that case, he must go to your school. So make sure that you give him a proper tour of the school and introduce him to your so called friends. And don't drive him nuts." Father replied, looking way glum than usual.
I nod and went to my room to do my little victory dance.
I am finally going to meet my twin Felix!
I am so excited. Not only for the reason that I haven't seen him for so long but also that I finally get some company.
This is gonna be pawsome!!!
According to my Father, he is going to arrive tonight. So that means he can join me to school tomorrow.
This is going to be epic!

Marinette's POV
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! My favorite cousin Bridgette is finally going to arrive tonight! We have been apart ever since mom and dad, enthusiastic about me being a fashion designer, decided to leave China and move to Paris for me! Plus, their bakery business was awesome in there and they thought to introduce our bakery in Paris as well.
Me and Bridgette have been pretty close until I was 8. Then, we left aunt and uncle, along with Bridgette as she did not want to go to Paris, leaving China behind, resulting in us leaving her to my uncle and aunt.
Bridgette was always the bubbly type of person. She was very kind and cheerful and can literally be described as Pinkie Pie. She was the best cousin I could ask for. We used to play tons of games together and make pasteries and macaroons! Those were the good old days.
But we are finally going to revive all these memories again!!!
I am so excited! This is gonna be awesome!

*Timeskip brought to you by Natsu's motion sickness*

"Bridgette!!!!!!!" I shout as I jump into my little cousin's arms. We two are twins but I'm a few minutes elder than her.
"Marinette!!!!!!" She shouts back and hugs me with the same excitement.
"I am so happy you came! It's been like forever!" I squeal.
"I know. I missed you sis." She said.
She also hugged our parents and kissed them. When we led her to our bakery, she was overflowing with joy. This bakery was far bigger than our older one, so she was overwhelmed.
I led her to my and her room and smiled.
This is going to be awesome.

Adrien's POV

"Hey Felix! Can't believe you're actually here!" I squealed.
"Yeah, sure, what did you expect?" He said in a bored voice.
Sure he hasn't changed a bit. Always the strict one, the boring one.
Felix and I we're together since north and he was a minute older than me. So, he always considers it as the best one minute of his life. We both were pretty different from each other and apart from our looks, it was hard ro state that we were brought up under the same roof.
The reason being that I mostly spent time with my mom, always jovial and smiling, and he used to be near dad. Still the same as today. He was interested in his business and I was interested in modelling, since my mom had that career. We we're distanced when dad had to move to Paris for the introduction of his fashion line. Felix was kinda homesick back then, so he stayed with our aunt. She was an amazing person. And always took care of me so we knew we could trust her enough.
And after that, I am seeing him today.

He may be all boring and look like a living rock, expressionless, but he's got a good heart deep down.

Anyways, I just can't wait to introduce him to all my friends!

Third Person POV

Marinette and Bridgette, along with Adrien and Felix were all ready for a new day as they drifted off to sleep.

*Magical timeskip to school brought to you by Chloe's Fake Nails*

"Adrikinnnnnsssss!" Chloe leaned on a certain blonde checking out her fake nails.
"Geez, blondie, get a hold of yourself, give a man some space." Felix irritatedly said.
Chloe, obviously shocked by the rudeness of her 'Adrikinnns'.
(Adrien x Shopkins)
He gently but firmly pushed her and moved on. Adrien, as usual, arrived late and figured that Felix must have already reached his class.
Which, was English. With Marinette.
And Bridgette was assigned to Physics,  with Adrien.
Unfortunately, both did not know what was going to happen.

-During English Class-
"Hey, what's up?" Marinette, proud of herself for not stuttering, said to Felix. Assuming him to be Adrien.
"I don't need to small talk, so why don't you just go mind your own business?" He snapped.
A gasp was heard from a certain bluenette.
Adrien had never talked to her in that manner. He was never this rude. Something really weird going on with this guy.
She was hurt. Deeply hurt. But refused to let those tears down.
"If you always had a problem with me, you should've said that in the first place. There was no need to put on an act. Anyways, I know your true colours now. So, have a good day, Mr. Agreste." She plainly said. Without making eye contact with the blond.
The said blond was shocked. His Bridgette had never talked to him like that.
She was so jovial and used to ignore every mean sentence he said. But this time, what she did, was out of her character.
Honestly, he used to like her bothering him and no matter how much he denied it, he knew it.

-During Physical Class-
"Hey! Wanna work on that project?" Adrien asked the bluenette who, apparently, was his partner in the project regarding the refraction of light.
Little did he know, that the person he was asuming to be Marinette, was her twin in reality.
However, he was a bit shocked to see that she wasn't stuttering in front of him and seemed to be unnaturally excited and jovial. He never saw this side of Marinette and admittedly, he was a bit amused.
"What project?" A confused Bridgette asked him.
"You seriously couldn't forget about it, could you?" He said, raising an eyebrow.
"Oops.... Hehe." She giggled sheepishly.
He explained all about the project, followed after a groan.
She nodded responsibly and then, worked on it.
She was shocked though. The Felix she knows was never this open to her and always passed mean comments to her, but cared about her as well. And she knew it. He wouldn't have given her the red umbrella that day then.

*End of the Class*
Marinette, still mad at Adrien, Felix shocked by Bridgette, Adrien flustered by the flirtatious comments passed by Marinette and Bridgette, happy at the mood swing of Felix.
Things were going downhill for Mari lately.
And uphill for Bridgette.
And all of this confusion, led to this.

Adrien and Marinette had a class together. And Adrien asked to be Marinette's benchmate. To which, much to his surprise, she declined with a quick annoyed huff.
He knew something was up. He had no idea why she was mad at him. He had done nothing of the kind to get on her bad side. But still, there she was, ignoring him completely and whenever she talked to him, rarely, she addressed him as 'Mr. Agreste. ' That, was despised by him.
He was still wondering, that just a few minutes ago, the same bluenette who was talking and flirting with him, was now acting arrogantly.
On the other hand, Bridgette had to cope with Felix, who was acting haughty. He still was confused as to why this particular chick, was still talking to him after chewing his ears on why was he being rude.
Bridgette though, was thinking that just a few minutes ago, this blond was so kind to her and now, she was standing in front of the same blond. Acting like a Grinch.

However, this chaotic confusion ended the minute the four introduced each other and then realised it all.
Marinette apologised to Adrien, who was mad at Felix for snapping at Marinette. Felix, being Felix, did not apologised to anyone and Bridgette was off to gather stuff for partying on this special occasion.

Hey bugheads!
Hope you like the story so far, must admit the ending was abrupt but I hope that you guys don't mind.
So, until then,
Bug Out!

[Somebody please stop me while writing this in the past-]
-Pearl 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 9.7K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
3.1K 120 12
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. ~~~ What if you're one of the two greatest Paris's s...
194K 7.9K 164
Wanna laugh your butt off? You've come to the right place. - Contains: LGBTQ+ content, Hawkmoth dressed as a turkey, Swearing, Me being lazy, Meme...
34.3K 410 200
I'm kinda in both of those moods right now, so this book is just memes, funny stuff, etc. Yes, the two fandoms have merged together in this, because...