I'm Okay... (FemDeku)

Par AnimeShipsRMyLife

Didn't know what to name the story. Anyway basically Deku was abused as a child up until the the second year... Plus

Indroduction (A/N)
All Might
A/N
Invisible
Pain
Last day of School
Chapter 5
First Day at UA
Lunch
Chapter idk what to name it
Untitled Part 11
Todoroki
Chapter 10?
Sports Festivial pt1
Sports Festival pt2
Sports Festival pt3
Sports Festival pt4
Sports a Festival pt5
Sports Festival pt6
Sports Festival pt7
Sick
Untitled Part 22
Chapter I've lost track of how many chapters there are now, 20? Idk
The chapter you've all been waiting for...(maybe)
Last chapter!
Thanks!!!

Wassss Up? New chapter! Yay!

1.9K 42 35
Par AnimeShipsRMyLife

No need to thank me for the fabulous Hinata pic I found. (I have more... >:) KAGEHINA 4 LIFE)

U may be able to tell I recently started watching Haikyuu... 😬👌

(Deku's POV)

I woke up sprawled out on my bed. My neck was sore and I had a major headache attacking my eyes. I opened and closed my hands a few times, they felt swollen for some reason. My mouth was dry and my body felt hot. My blankets were either pushed to the side or on the floor.

As my mind started working I remembered something crucial that almost made me fall out of bed. Todoroki... and how I... like him. I cringed because of the unfamiliar feeling in my chest.

I moved my hand to my forehead and tried to feel my temperature. Even though my hands were warm my forehead still was burning. It's always worse in the morning! I'll be fine once I start moving, get some water maybe. 

I sat up and my vision blurred for a second. Not a good sign. Slowly I balanced on my feet. They were shaking wildly, trying to support my weight. I was panting lightly and my blurred vision returned. I sat back down. I need to call the school at least.

I laid back down, and I do not want to get back up. I reached for my phone which is normally by my night stand. No luck. I sigh as I remember that I left it in my bag yesterday. I'll get up soon just a few more minutes of rest. But before I could do anything else my eyes drooped down and I slipped into a dreamless sleep...

~~~

Buzz... buzz... buzz...

My eyes snapped open. I looked around, my bag was by my bed. I hear a few buzzes, either texts or calls. I reached down mentally cursing myself for not at least looking for my bag before I fell back asleep. I grabbed my phone and lifted it above my hot face. I saw a few text messages, but before I could react I was getting a call. My phone continued to vibrate until I pressed, 'accept'. It was Uraraka.

"Deku, thank god!"

I brought the phone to my ear and covered my eyes with my free arm. My throat is feeling scratchy and I know my voice will be almost gone.

"Mmm... Hey Uraraka. What's going on?" Yep. My voice is weak and barley audible.

"You weren't at school and we didn't know why. Not even the teachers! Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just recovering from a fever."

"Why didn't you call the school?"

"I was going to, but I fell back asleep."

"Okay... well, are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah I'm fine, like I said before."

"Mkay, well I was planning on dropping by to give you your homework, and if you need, share the notes from today. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, totally. That would actually be great."

"K well it's lunch break right now so I'll see you in a few hours!"

"Okay bye."

"Bye!"

She hung up, and I lowered my phone to the top of my bed. It makes me feel happy to know she was worrying about me. I smile, a small but genuine smile.

~~~

Another time skip my fellow fanfic readers,

because I am a...

lazy potato!

~~~

I'm sitting comfortably, surrounded by blankets, ignoring my fever, and watching tv. I have some nice warm tea and am sipping it lightly every once and a while. Soon I loose track of time.

Knock knock

Must be Uraraka. I set down my tea on the coffee table, and turn the tv off. I keep a blanket wrapped around my shoulders and stand up. Fuzzy slippers sliding on the floor, I make my way to the door. I open it but Uraraka isn't the only one there. I look behind her to see my friendly spiky haired friend, an angry and partially embarrassed looking Kacchan, and a flustered red-faced Todoroki.

I tear my eyes away from Todoroki and face Uraraka, lucky to have a fever to hide the blush spread across my face. I tilt my head at her questioningly. My throat has been hurting and I don't want to talk unless necessary.

"Oh! Kirishima heard me on the phone and wanted to go. I thought it would be okay. Later Todoroki and Bakugou saw us and asked where we were going and they all wanted to go to..." She looked sorry. "It's okay right?" She looked uncomfortable.

"Yeah... it's fine." I smile lightly at her.

"Okay!" She smiled, feeling better about her decision, and straightening her posture.

"Well you guys want to come in?" I turned around walked over to the couch, which I flopped down onto, instantly curling up into a little ball of warmth. Knees against my chest, arms around my bent legs, and head resting on my knees I watched them as they took seats around the area. Bakugou sat in the mini kitchen, Todoroki and Uraraka sat on either side of me, and Kirishima stood awkwardly facing the couch.

At first it was silent, there was a tense uncomfortable atmosphere. Then Uraraka broke the silence with a question I didn't ever like to hear. "Hey Deku not to be rude, but where are you parents?"

I gave her something like a death glare and shook my head, annoyed. "Doesn't matter. There not here."

"Oh, okay." She said sort of disheartened. "Well." She reached inside her bag and took out a thin stack of papers. "Homework." She handed them to me.

"Wish I could be grateful, but I rather not do homework," I laughed almost nervously and scratched the back of my head, "ya know?"

She nodded understandingly. "For sure." She laughed lightly. "Well do you want to borrow my notes?" 

"I'll just take a picture is that okay? I don't really feel like doing homework now, and I don't want you to be stuck here till I feel like doing them."

"That's Okay!" She handed them to me and I took a quick picture.

"Thanks for coming by, I really appreciate this." She smiled at my comment and waved it off like it was not a big deal, but she was proud of herself.

...

After a good half an hour of hanging out Uraraka said she should be going.

"Okay! See ya later!" I waved to her as she walked out the door. Kirishima snd Bakugou took this as an opportune time to leave and walked out with her.

"Thanks for having us over Midoriya!" Kirishima spoke for himself and Bakugou and then left. I closed the door behind them and turned to face Todoroki who was standing by the kitchen.

"So Midoriya," He looked up innocently, "have your thought about what I said?"

Haaaaiii!

Another chapter out my dudes!

I have no idea how homework or staying him from school works in UA so I guessed...

Anyways...

I'm looking for a sad anime / manga so I have a question:

What anime, show or movie, or manga do u think was the saddest? Like what anime made u cry the most?

(Mine was a silent voice. I didn't even cry that much when I was watching it but I finished it and started crying so hard. Rating for all u who haven't seen it 1,000,000/5 (watch it.))

So Hinata picks wanna see em?

I will give u more next chapter :) I have two more btw, I'll find more tho!

Till next time my fellow fan fic readers (that's what I'm gonna (try to remember to) call u guys)

1093 words

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.9K 47 11
It's your first day at U.A. High School. You're the daughter of the famous hero Triple Z and you inherited part of her amazing quirk. On your first d...
69K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
254K 7.2K 20
*warning (kind of) they live in dorms. Also, there's smut and lemon. Bakugou and Midoriya finally pour out their true feelings for each other and sta...
333K 12.1K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...