Between Love and Hate (Rewrit...

By belkisaris

Between Love and hate is not your typical vampire/human love story. It isn't your typical slayer/ vampire sto... More

Trailer and cast
Prologue
1.1Dead...
1.2 Accepted...
1.3 Meeting him...
1.4 Unfortunate Soul
1.5 Normal Routine
1.6 New Enemy
1.7 The art of seduction
1.8 Friends
1.9 Compulsion
1.10 Lost
1.11 Complicated.
1.12 Getting Acquainted with the Enemy.
1.13 Choices
1.14 What's a broken heart?
1.15 Angela
1.16 In love
1.17 Carmel
1.18 The Truth
1.19 The End
1.20 New Life
1.21 Vampire Life
1.22 Bloodlust Part 1
1.23 Bloodlust part 2
1.24: There's no such thing as happily ever after.
1.25 Adak
1.26 Memories
1.27 First Love
1.28 I know what you did in the dark.
1.29 Purgatory
1.30 Changing Destiny
1.31 Goodbye
1.31 The End... For now
Book Two Trailer and cast
2.1 New Woman
2.3 You made a monster
2.4 I see red
2.5 The art of being evil.
2.6 Regret
2.7 Purgatory
2.8 Starting all over again
2.9 Changes...
2.10 Stranger
2.11 Angry
2.12 The Faker
2.13 Hector
2.14 Insecurities
2.15 Dirty Little secrets
2.16 Friends and enemies
2.17 Plan B
2.18 Angela
2.19 Complications
2.20 More complication's
2.21 Halley's Comet
2.22 Old Love
2.23 Intruder
2.24 Alice
2.25Jealousy
2.26 Disappoint me...
2.27 Numb
2.28 Back to the hate
2.29 Rules and regulations
2.30 No pain last forever
2.31 Hybrid
Book Three
3.1 Lost in the same routine
3.2 Complications

2.2 Eon

108 23 50
By belkisaris

W/N: WARNING! There's a mature scene, not with many details but with some trigger words that may make someone uncomfortable. Also, this is the song for Isabella and Eon. In the perfect world, he would-be Isabella should end up with.

Leopold Zach has forbidden me to get anywhere near Isabella Hathaway. First, when we were both trying to win over her affections. Of course, out of earshot, he told me that the council had signed an order to kill Isabella Hathaway. I begged him to let me take her away and run where I could protect her. He said no, and even if he let me, we would be hunted down and killed, and like a true coward, I backed down. 

I remember seeing her as a vampire, and for a moment, I thought another vampire had the balls I lacked and turned her to save her life until she told me with disdain that it had been Leopold. Maybe... Maybe his plans backfired, and he fell in love with the beautiful creature. And why wouldn't he? Isabella Hathaway is unique; every girl in the school has fallen into Leopold's charm or mine. Isabella is something no vampire has ever encountered, making her unique. Of course, once Isabella had been sent to Leopold, I was forbidden to get close to her, but it was not like it would be hard as Leopold used the easiest way to make Isabella fall in love with him. In my book, Leopold Zach was a cheater.

I stare back at the mirror, coming back to the actual world. I need to focus on myself with another human.

 What's the point of waiting for Leopold to be done with Isabella so I could pick up the pieces?

I style my hair to look lazily ruffled,  the blonde tips haphazardly pushed so they intertwine into beautiful chaos.

I wore black pants, a white shirt, and a dress coat with expensive shoes. As soon as I leave my bedroom, I see a vampire attacking one of Leopolds heart break. I grab the girl by the back of the neck and pull her back being careful that a piece of her neck doesn't come out with the movement. I stare at her wincing. There's a gash on her neck and blood drips off it.  I turn towards the vampire with a glare on my face. Nothing will make me more happy that to accuse-

"Bella, it looked like you were trying to kill her." I say hoping to make her realize she was being too rough.

"That was the plan," she licks blood that's still dripping on her lips with a seductive smile.

"Elena-" I start to warn her.

"Oh, she's dead. I am in charge."

The girl I just rescue whimpers, stands up putting a hand on her bleeding neck and starts to take off running. Isabella takes a few steps towards her no doubt about wanting to finish her off. I put a hand on her waist and pull her back.

"Bella," I whisper in her ears, not reconizing this girl. "Let her be."

"She dies now, or later-"

"What happened to you? You were ok after being turned." She's acting like Lexi, or worse like a vampire that has no feelings... Feelings.

"I decided to be bad to the bone," she says with a flirty smile, and gives me a look of exactly that. A girl that's bad.

"Can we talk?" I murmur.

"Sure," she says again with a fucking seductive smile that's turning me on. "Can we go to your dorm?" There's a sexual innuendo in the way she says dorm that makes me feel like a young little boy all over again.

"Sure," I say breathesly already forgetting my argument about her acting like this.

"Can't wait," she murmurs putting a hand on my chest and motining with her beautiful lips to show her the way. Holy shit!

I open the door to my dorm and Let Isabella walk in first holding the door open for her. She walks all the walk into the dorm sitting down on my bed. I lean against the door staring at her trying to remember what I want to talk to her.

"Bella, last time I saw you. You were freshly turned into a vampire, and you were disgusted at me for turning girls just so it would make them easy to love me," 

Isabella gives me a smile that is so cold and lovely as frost on a windowpane. "I am sorry, I was so cold towards you. It wasn't fair."

"Why do you think that?"

She shrugs. "It's what I feel." But enven when she says feel, I can see it. She doesn't feel anything.  

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Do you know that once you join the immortal world, feelings are something you can switch on and off."

She laughs but there is not emotion behind that laugh. "Really?"

"It seems to me that you turn them off..."

"No. Not really, I do feel-"

"Do you?"

"Yes, I just decide to ignore it."

"And your not curious as to why?"

"Well..." She looks lost in thoughts.  "I met Leo's maker and he was ordering him to leave me." I stare at her. She was talking about the guy that sire her as if she was talking about someone that she didn't know. There is no emotion in her face. "He said something to me that actually makes sense."

"What?"

"He said, wake up on the dark side and let the light turn down. Love is pain, and dark is good. You will live happily ever after if you join the dark."

I gasp. Staring at her she was saying it as if it was something...  I repeated it. Wake up to the dark side, I looked at Isabella, yup darkness surrounds her. Let the light turn down. Love is pain, and dark is good. You will live happily ever after if you join the dark.

"Isabella. I think your under a spell, worse. I believe if you would have turned off your feelings, you would still feel something. I can help you reverse it, look for a way-"

In an instant she stands up and walks towards me, moving her hips in a way that gets me in a trance. She steps over the body as if it were nothing but a nuisance. "Why would you do that? Like this. You'll have me, if you try to change me... you'll get me feeling disgust for you.

 She puts a hand on my chest and slides them until they reach my neck. "I-" 

Her hands close around my neck, and for a moment, I think she will try to choke me. I lean toward her, trying to see how far gone she's now.

The old Isa would step back and run for the hills. She smiles at me, not how she used to, where it would bring light and magic around her. This smile is wicked, yet I still follow the path to her lips.

Our lips touched, and her lips parted, granting me access to her mouth for the first time. My tongue brushed against her, going deeper into her mouth. She moans, and her hands go from my neck to my chest, ripping the coat and the shirt simultaneously as if they were nothing more than a piece of paper.

"Wait!" I gasp out.

But Isabella growls, not listening to my plead. She pushes me back hard against the wall. "Why? You have been wanting me since you first saw me-"

"Yes, but not like this," I murmur. Her hands roamed my body, making me forget why having her like this was wrong. "Isabella— I am serious. Not like this." 

Isabella steps back, a little hand still on my body, but she purposely looks down, staring at my pants. She arches an eyebrow at the bulge. "I am trying to be a gentleman," I explain; my tone is ragged and rough, and we both know I am lying. 

 She rolls her eyes at me, turns around, and walking back to the bed. She sits down and stare at me. I turn around and rest my head against the door eyes close debating. I have a feeling Isabella is under a spell but she does have a point, I been wanting her to be under me since I first saw her. 

"Look, Isabella-" I turn slowly, starting with the simplest explanation I can think of, but my words die in my lips. Isabella Hathaway is naked. No sigh is heard of the shy girl she once was. My mouth drops to the floor as I stare at her. "For. The. Love. Of-"

That's when everything goes down to hell.

Isabella stands in her immaculate form. Her long dark curls bouncing around her shoulders covering her boobs, but not enough, as I can see them up and perky. I can't think straight as my eyes roam her body with lustful eyes—nothing left of the gentleman I claimed to be. I could feel my erect dick about to explode out of my pants, throbbing painfully, begging me for a release. My dreams of this magnificent creature haven't done her justice. The actual thing is a lot better than my imagination—

"Yes?" Her voice is low and seductive. 

How have I let this creature surprise me by letting her get naked without me noticing?

I can't. I couldn't think straight, so I unzipped my pants and lowered my underwear simultaneously, forgetting what I was thinking and what I needed to do; my thinking changed from what I needed to say to what I needed to do to her.

Fuck it! I'll talk to her after...

She smiles, watching my pants and underwear leave my body while I step out of them as I continue my path to the goddess. I put a tentative hand around her waist, fully expecting myself to wake up any moment alone in my bed with the dream of Isabella Hathaway fading just like before.

I start to lower her towards the bed, fully intending to take control of the situation, but that's something this creature doesn't let me do. She flips us over, making me fall to the bed with a gasp.

She gets on top of me...

                                                                                  * * * * * *

Sun streaming down my face wakes me up, making me groan in annoyance. I stood up slowly and looked around,  disoriented. I am naked and alone in the middle of the forest. I frown and keep looking around, remembering what happened last night.

Slowly, memories of last night come back. Isabella is on top of me, and I am on top of her. I was having sex. I tried to slow down my pace and make love, but she didn't let me. After hours of going back and forth between orgasm and heaven, we both lay on the bed laughing, carefree. Her laugh reminded me of the old Isa.

Oh, yeah...

I tapped my elbow and looked down at her with a goofy grin.

I facepalm myself as I remember what happened.

"Oh man, I love you." 

The smile on her face drops like an object falls to the floor and is replaced by a glare. When the smile returns, I open my mouth to ask what I did wrong, but it's off somehow. Her hands go to my cheek, and I smile, leaning down towards her, thinking—another fantastic round of sex.

She twists my neck unnaturally, killing me for a few hours. In my many years as a vampire, I never let my guard down long enough for a girl to twist my neck like that. I return to the school, changing the meaning of a walk of shame.

Girl's giggle as I make my way to my dorm room. Isabella is destroying part of the kitchen, and for a moment, I am tempted to ignore that I am walking into a school full of naked girls.

"Morning," I murmur, smiling at her as I go to my dorm. 

She stopped destroying the wall and turned to look at me with an evil smile. Her eyes roam my naked body, lingering longer than necessary at my hands, trying to cover my member and failing miserably; then she looks up and stares at my eyes.

"Hope you sleep well?" The sarcasm in her tone annoys me, but I smile at her in return.

"As long as you kiss me back, Amore," I speak with an Italian accent, knowing the old Isa would be uncomfortable with the reminder of where her name comes from. "I don't mind the walk of shame." 

She laughs, but it has no genuine emotion to it. It's dead, void.

"Good to know; you'll be doing many of those if you keep getting on my last nerve."

Then, she turned around and continued her minor work. She doesn't look mad; she seems very into whatever she's doing.

I continue the path to my dorm, vowing to restore her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 1.3K 25
Claudia is just like her mother. Rather than sitting on a throne, this princess would rather be out in the world, living her life. And like her mothe...
160 75 32
America is the only thing that is left on Earth, the massacre of Mother Nature wiped out everything else. A war split America in two, the West and th...
63.1K 2.8K 24
Who wouldn't want a happily ever after; Rafael Constantine had wished for his in a very long time, but alas, fate still didn't answered his prayers...
142K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...