BOTTOM JIN | One Shots

By crimson_ashes

"I wait for you in the dark, so that I may absorb you in a way that my eyes lack." Bottom Jin one shots Requ... More

ARMY GATHER HERE
Beast | TaeJinKook
Call Me Master | JinMin
Not Amused | TaeJin
Kiss & Make Up | JinKook
It's Late, Sir Pt. 1 | NamJin
For Your Entertainment Pt. 1 | 2Seok
For Your Entertainment Pt. 2 | 2Seok
For Your Entertainment Pt. 3 | 2Seok
Hell's Rain | OT7
Accidental Disturbance | VMinJin
Its Late, Sir Pt. 2 | NamJin
Undress Rehearsal | YoonJin
MoonLit Love | JinMin
Summer Heat | JinKook
Lesson Learned | 2Seok
Lesson Learned V2 | 2Seok
A Million Years | 2SeokMin
Heads Or Tails? | JinKook
Since The Beginning | NamKookJin
Strangers | Jin x Maknae Line
Bloom | TaeJin
Howl | TaeJin
Too Late Pt. 1 | NamYoonJin
Too Late Pt. 2 | NamYoonJin
OutRunning Karma | NamYoonJin
Savage | JinKook
Lilith | TaeJin
Back Talk And Front Talk | YoonJin
Bruises | NamJin
Guilty Pleasure | JinKook
Call Me Daddy | YoonJin
Danger Men At Work | NamJin
WTF | Jin x Maknae Line
No Friends | TaeJin
True Love Café | JinKook
True Love Café Pt.2 | JinKook

Guns, Knives, & A Delicate Rose | YoonJin

9.5K 176 113
By crimson_ashes

Nobody asked for this, but here y'all go anyway. Enjoy this f.ucked up masterpiece :)

Contains: gang leader, violence, top!yoongi, mentions of murder, light degradation, knife play (no cuts), angry sex, banter, mild violence

_________________________

A low, almost inaudible hum. The clanging of metal. Slow and measured breathing.

His hands jerked in his restraints, panic flooding his senses as his eyes shot open. Seokjin's heart threatened to burst out of his ribcage and his styled hair barely moved as he turned his head left and right to get a good look at what was holding his hands so tightly. To not much surprise, thick leather cuffs were wrapped around each of his wrists, a thick silver chain keeping him restrained to the bars of the headboard.

Seokjin dropped his head against the pillows, sucking in deep breaths in an attempt to calm his erratically beating chest. He knew where he was; of course he did. It was clear in what surrounded him. It was a large bedroom, with a flat screen t.v. directly across from the bed and expensive music equipment taking hope half the room. All of the room's walls and decor were monochrome, with a dash of colour here and there that stood out like a sore thumb against the black, grey, and white.

Looking down at himself, he was relieved to find that he still had his clothes on, aside from his shoes and socks. He briefly remembered the Gucci shoes he had worn the night before and hoped that, wherever they were, they were in good hands. Seokjin attempted to separate his thoughts and recall the series of events from the night before, but the door to the bedroom burst open before he could.

He flinched at the sound, eyes briefly closing only to open a second later. Seokjin's eyes glued to the man who had entered the room, kicking the door shut roughly. He didn't spare Seokjin a glance, simply ran a hand through his curly black hair and muttered to himself as he walked briskly over to his desk. At least, Seokjin assumed it was his desk.

The man yanked open several of the drawers before he found the right one, reaching in and pulling out a black gun with silver initials scrawled into the thick barrel; MY. Seokjin swallowed thickly, eyes glued to the gun, though he was confident it wouldn't be used on himself. No, whoever this man surely knew who he was, who he had cuffed to his unbelievably soft bed. The silence was deafening and Seokjin soon grew frustrated by the cuffs on his wrists, letting out a low sigh.

The man's head jerked in Seokjin's direction, eyes dark and calculating. He raised the gun in his hand, keeping it at eye level as he walked over to his bed at a leisurely pace. "You know," the man spoke slow and controlled, "I wouldn't be to eager to receive my attention. This isn't going to be fun for you. Well, maybe a little. From what I've heard, Jungkook certainly enjoyed delivering a few good blows when you two were off fucking."

Seokjin's cheeks flushed and his jaw clenched, breaking eye contact with the man and focusing on the black sheets that stood out strikingly against the white walls. The man laughed, a deep chuckle that came from somewhere in his chest. Seokjin gritted his teeth before he spoke, attitude laced in his voice. "I know you won't shoot me, so if you're trying to scare me with that gun of yours, it's not going to work."

"Oh, I'm not going to scare you with it. That would be futile. Jungkook conditioned you to this world a long time ago and he did well, too. No, I have other plans for this," he waved the gun around just slightly, approaching the head of the bed slowly, like a lion stalking his prey. "In fact, this is the same gun I used to kill him. I wonder how you would feel with this gun buried trigger deep into your ass."

His throat tightened as tears welled up in his eyes, though he refused to let them fall. "Don't speak of him, asshole. What you did was unforgivable and if you so much as put that gun on my skin, I will order for you to be tortured until you die very slowly."

The man laughed, looking unconcerned as he brought the gun dangerously close to Seokjin's cheek. Seokjin immediately tensed, staring the man down without an ounce of fear in his eyes. "I don't think you're in the position to be giving out threats, sweetheart. After all, I do have you tied up in my bed, completely at my mercy. I could do anything I want to you."

A finger traced down Seokjin's chest, dipping down his thin stomach and to the waistband of his jeans. Seokjin's breath hitched in his throat as his eyes widened in shock. "Yoongi- "

"Ah, ah, ah," Yoongi cut him off, a smirk pulling at his lips. The look in his eyes sent a chill down his spine. Yoongi climbed onto the bed and swung a leg over Seokjin, straddling his hips. He set the gun down beside Seokjin's thighs, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a familiar red switchblade. Seokjin's heart was beating so hard in his chest, he feared he would have a heart attack. "Remember this? I bet you do. How could you forget? This blade has kissed your skin more times than a man's lips."

Seokjin gasped when Yoongi slashed down at him with the knife, the fabric of his shirt sheared in two. It fell to his sides, leaving his upper body bare and open for Yoongi to ravish. His chest was heaving as Yoongi brought the knife down again, softly trailing the blade across his smooth skin. Seokjin tensed, already feeling blood rushing to his lower half.

"Yoongi, please," Seokjin pleaded, a feeling of shame bubbling up in a chest. Here he was, tied to another man's bed and getting hard for him and the knife against his skin. Sure, Jungkook had roughed him up before and, frankly, he loved it, but that was Jungkook, not the guy who had murdered somebody he loved. "Stop. I-I don't want this."

Yoongi froze, knife pausing as he sat back on Seokjin's thighs. He kept his gaze locked on Seokjin's, brows furrowed and lips pursed. "No? You don't? Then why is your dick hard?"

"That's not- " Seokjin sighed, clenching his jaw for a second before he started again. "You know that's not what I meant."

"And you know I had to kill him. Relax, it's not that big of a deal. Besides, Jungkook had killed hundreds, if not thousands- "

"Yeah, but he didn't kill my little brother!" Seokjin exclaimed, lifting his head and staring at Yoongi incredulously. His chest was heaving and it wasn't with arousal. He was angry and wanted nothing other than to be free of the cuffs that held him down on the bed. Yoongi's eyes narrowed, a frustrated huff passing his lips. "You expect me to believe that he was putting your life at risk so you had to kill him? My brother wouldn't hurt anyone unless they hurt him first, so I know damn well- "

Yoongi laughed, a short burst of mocking laughter that had Seokjin's blood boiling as he curled his hands into tight fists. He'd slam a good one into Yoongi's jaw the first chance he got. "You don't know what happened, do you? All you know is that he's dead and I pulled the trigger. Trust me, that's not all that went down. Wanna know what happened?"

Seokjin pursed his lips, eyes still holding a burning glare as he watched Yoongi stand up. "Yes, I want to know what happened. Give me more reasons to knock your teeth out."

The raven haired man stood beside his bed, roughly yanking off his jacket and dropping it to the floor. He unbutton his shirt with quick, expert fingers and the garment soon fell to the floor alongside his jacket. There were several scars across his stomach and one in the shape of a bullet wound on his left shoulder. "See this? I got shot in the shoulder one night on my way home from a bar. I was a regular there. Everyone knew who I was. After all, who would attack a well known gang leader? Apparently, your bother was stupid enough to do it."

"He wasn't stupid."

"Stupid, reckless, I don't care. Came up behind me and shot me in the shoulder. The bullet went all the way through. Your brother was a good shot, I'll give him that, but he was dumb. Shot me alone in the middle of the night. Did he really think I wouldn't have men protecting me?" Yoongi shook his head, letting out a bitter laugh. "I had him in the middle of the sidewalk, five on one. Wanna know why he shot me? Because he knew that you were falling in with Jungkook. Thought he could shoot me, get the upper hand, and demand me to help him.

"Obviously, I didn't help him. Maybe if he had simply asked to make a deal with me, we could've worked something out. I don't mind playing the hero sometimes. I gave your brother a chance. Walk away now and forget he ever shot me, or that he ever even saw me. Turned me down right away. He said that if I didn't help him, he'd kill me. I hope this isn't a surprise for you, but I'm not going to just allow some dumb kid to shoot me for a second time. So before he could pull the trigger, I pulled mine first."

Seokjin swallowed thickly, tears welling up in his eyes as he tried to process this information. His little brother tried to help him from falling in with Jungkook by shooting a gang leader? He'd told him to leave it alone. Though, Seokjin supposed he shouldn't be surprised. His brother never had listened to him.

Yoongi shook his head, the corner of his lips pulling up in a bitter smile. "I may have killed your little brother, but I gave him a chance. I gave him the opportunity to leave and I wouldn't concern myself with the fact he shot me in my shoulder from behind like a coward. He didn't listen, he was going to shoot me, so I shot him before he did."

"Rather you be dead than him," Seokjin mumbled through his clenched teeth, tears dripping down his face. His hands jerked at his cuffs violently in what could've been disguised as a muscle spasm, but they both knew otherwise.

"What was that?" Yoongi asked, voice deadly calm and eyes a cold black. Seokjin swallowed thickly, eyes meeting Yoongi's with a steady glare.

"I said, rather you be dead than my little brother."

Yoongi clenched his jaw, anger lighting up his eyes like a burst of heavenly fire. He stepped to the head of the bed, hands quick as he undid the cuffs that kept Seokjin tied down. Seokjin stared at him, waiting for him to make some sort of move, but he simply picked up his knife and gun off the bed and held them both out to Seokjin.

"Do it. Take one - or both - and kill me."

Silence and then, Seokjin grabbed both the gun and the knife out of Yoongi's hands. He tossed the knife aside and it bounced across the floor to lay in front of the flat screen tv. Gun in his right hand and his finger on the trigger, Seokjin jumped to his feet and grabbed Yoongi's neck with his free hand, quickly backing the man up against the closest wall.

Using the lower half of his arm, he pressed it across Yoongi's chest in order to keep him trapped against the wall. Yoongi stared at him with level, confident eyes, not at all looking scared or concerned about his life. With a tense jaw, Seokjin raised the gun and pressed it to Yoongi's temple.

When he didn't pull the trigger right away, Yoongi licked his lips and smirked. "Do it. Pull the trigger. Avenge your brother. Kill me. Do it." Seokjin stared at him, his glare slowly softening into uncertainty. "You can't do it. You can't kill me. I thought that's what you wanted. Isn't it? Shoot me, run back to Jungkook, maybe mourn your brother a little more, and try to forget?"

"I don't want to kill you," Seokjin murmured, grip loosening on the gun he still held to Yoongi's temple.

"You don't want to?" Yoongi asked, eyes actually widening in light surprise.

"No, I don't want to kill you," Seokjin said, more firm this time as his hand curled into a fist against the same shoulder his brother had left the scar in shape of a bullet. "I should. I kinda wish I did, but I don't. Damn it." With a quick finger, Seokjin switched on the gun's safety and dropped it onto the floor. He never broke eye contact, moving his arm away from Yoongi's chest. No longer pinning him, Seokjin reached up and cupped Yoongi's face, taking a deep breath before he pressed their lips together.

Yoongi made a noise of surprise, hands jerking up to grab at Seokjin's bare ships. His shirt was still sheared open, his bare chest pressed to Yoongi's. Their lips moved together quickly, a heated frenzy as Seokjin's hands slipped down to the back of Yoongi's neck, gripping there as his other hand pressed against the small of his back in order to pull him closer.

He was angry with himself, that he couldn't bring himself to kill the man that had killed his brother, so he'd deal with it in a way he knew would work. He'd have sex with Yoongi until he felt better.

Seokjin pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath, catching Yoongi's gaze. The gang leader's eyes had darkened considerably, revealing his arousal, as if his hardening dick wasn't obvious enough. "You want to fuck me now? I won't stop you this time."

His lips pulled up in a wicked smile, already stepping forward to back Seokjin up towards the bed. "Angry sex is the best sex." His hands grabbed at Seokjin's shirt, pushing it off his shoulders so that it fell to the ground. Yoongi attached his lips to Seokjin's neck, kissing, licking and nipping as Seokjin's hands got to work on Yoongi's pants buttons. He slipped his hand inside Yoongi's pants the first chance he got, grabbing the man's length through his boxers.

Yoongi hissed against his neck, lips pausing as his tongue darted out to press against the new mark gracing Seokjin's skin. With a sharp inhale, Yoongi pulled away and hoisted Seokjin up into his arms, tossing him onto the bed. Seokjin landed lightly on his back, chest heaving in surprise as Yoongi climbed over him and straddled his hips.

He connected their lips against, both hands cupping Seokjin's face as his back bent into a soft curve. Seokjin's hands gripped at his thighs before jerking up to grab at Yoongi's sides when the gang leader began to grind his hips down, rubbing their clothed dicks together.

"We should take the rest of our clothes off. I need your dick in me now, Yoongi," Seokjin groaned into their kiss, nails digging into Yoongi's sides before he pulled away and rolled off to the side. Both on their backs, side by side, they began to push off their pants and boxers, kicking the clothing off the bed once it was removed.

Seokjin finished before Yoongi and he jumped onto his lap, grabbing onto Yoongi's cock with a firm hand as he began to jerk the man off. "If you say you want to use a condom, I'm going to saw off your dick," his eyes were narrowed in an angry warning.

Yoongi laughed, a grin pulling at his lips. "Condom? Fuck that. I don't even own any. It's bareback or nothing, bitch."

"Oh, I'm the bitch? Says the guy who killed my little brother," Seokjin snorted, raising himself up onto his knees and lining himself up with Yoongi's cock he still gripped in his hand.

"Yes, you're the bitch. My bitch, actually." Yoongi moaned as Seokjin sunk down on his cock, tight and warm around him. Seokjin let out a low groan at the slight burn of the stretch, but Jungkook had taken him raw so many times before that it barely fazed him.

With his hands planted on Yoongi's smooth chest for balance, Seokjin raised up and dropped himself back down. Yoongi's hips immediately bucked up in response, hands gripping Seokjin's hips with a bruising grip. "Fuck, you're big. Haven't been this stretched this Jungkook fucked me with that dumb dildo."

"What, you don't like toys?" Yoongi chuckled breathlessly as Seokjin continued to ride him quite roughly, still in the midst of their argument over Seokjin's dead brother. "They're fun in the right circumstances."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, dropping down on Yoongi's cock exceptionally hard, grinning as Yoongi's face scrunched up in a little bit of pain and a lot of pleasure. "Why would I want plastic up my ass when I can have the real thing?"

Yoongi hummed in response, a moan following soon after when Seokjin began to grind down on his dick and swirl his hips perfectly. "You really are a fucking slut, you know that?"

"Gee, thanks."

He reached down and began to jerk himself, thighs burning as he rode Yoongi as fast as he could, pleasure crawling up his spine and clouding his brain. Thumbing at his tip, the sound of skin slapping skin echoed back at them, bouncing around the large room. Seokjin was close, so close that already his vision was having trouble focusing.

Seokjin's mouth dropped open, plump lips a satisfying red from their rough kissing. "You better cum with me or I'm cutting off your balls, Yoongi."

Yoongi clenched his jaw, head thrown back against the bed as his eyes squeezed shut. His abdomen was already clenching, warning him of how close he was. "Then you better be fucking close, because I can't hold it for long."

There was a moment of brief silence, the only sound being Seokjin's moans and Yoongi's muffled groans. "F-fuck, now!"

Cum spurted from his tip, landing on Yoongi's stomach and streaming down his fist. Yoongi filled him up a second later, coating his walls with his warm cum. Seokjin moaned, biting down sharply on his bottom lip as he worked himself through his high, rocking back and forth on Yoongi's cock as the last of his cum dribbled from his tip.

"Shit, that was good," Seokjin groaned, hand subconsciously still slowly jerking his dick. Coming down from an orgasm like that was similar to the one time he'd jumped off a bridge with a cord tied around in ankle. Not the safest, but that only added to the thrill.

"We're not done until I say so," Yoongi grinned wickedly, using his tight grip on Seokjin's hips to pull him off his cock and toss him against the pillows at the top of the bed. Seokjin landed in his back, hands finding purchase on the bed sheet as he bounced lightly.

Yoongi was on him seconds later, hands caging Seokjin in on either side of his shoulders as he easily slid back into Seokjin's now lubricated ass, cum dripping out of his hole. Seokjin moaned, hair scattered across his forehead. The new position have Yoongi a better angle, his cock going deeper than before and Seokjin's hands reached up to grabbed at Yoongi's shoulders and hair, desperate for something to hold onto.

The gang leader fucked him without mercy, holding nothing back as he plowed Seokjin's hole with his dick. Seokjin spread his legs as open as he could, giving Yoongi as much room as he could to go as deep and hard as possible. Seokjin was moaning and gasping as Yoongi banged until his prostate, teeth grinding.

"I have to say," Yoongi growled. "You seem pretty glad that you didn't kill me earlier. Or you gonna do that after I'm done absolutely fucking your brains out?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes, anger bubbling up in his chest as Yoongi tested his temper. "You're still an asshole, asshole."

"I'm sure you think so, but your dick seems pretty happy with me. Maybe you should be, too."

Seokjin opened his mouth to say some smart ass reply, but a loud moan escaped instead when Yoongi's particularly rough thrust hit his prostate dead on. "Ah, fuck, keep doing that and I'm going to cum!"

Yoongi smirked, doing just that as he bent down to kiss him. Seokjin responded with blind desire, tugging at Yoongi's black curls to give him a little pain as pay back while his tongue tangled in his mouth. They both moaned as Yoongi continued to thrust harshly and pound what little common sense he had left out of his head, Seokjin's hands pulling Yoongi impossibly closer as his cock twitched against his stomach.

He could feel Yoongi throbbing inside of him, no doubt chasing his orgasm as he fucked Seokjin as fast as he possibly could. Seokjin's cry of release was swallowed up by Yoongi's mouth as he violently came all over his stomach. His thighs jerked as his back arched up, pressing his chest against Yoongi's. Seokjin's hole clenched tightly around Yoongi's cock and fun exploded into him, escaping around the sides of Yoongi's dick and wetting his ass.

Yoongi broke the kiss to catch his breath, both of them panting hard from physical exertion and the force of their orgasms. Seokjin collapsed against the bed, muscles throbbing and chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. Yoongi pulled away a moment later, dropping onto his back a couple inches away from Seokjin, running his hands through his sweaty curls.

"What. The. Fuck," Seokjin breathed out, stating up at the ceiling in disbelief. If Yoongi fucked that good when he was angry, he was going to piss the gang leader off as much as possible in the future. Jungkook flashed across eyes and he sighed, slipping off of Yoongi's bed and making his way over to the bathroom which he hadn't noticed before now. "I need to get back to Jungkook."

Yoongi began to laugh and Seokjin rolled his eyes, splashing water in his face from the sink before he grabbed a towel, got it damp, and wiped himself down. He contemplated giving Yoongi a towel to clean up with, but decided against it. He could clean himself on his own.

Wiped down and only feeling a little achy, Seokjin wandered back into the bedroom to pull on his clothes. He was buttoning up his pants when he remembered Yoongi had cut his shirt. "I'm taking one of your hoodies."

"Oh, Jungkook will love that." Yoongi rolled onto his side, watching as Seokjin's back muscles flexed as he searched through Yoongi's closet. "Take the pink one. I don't wear it and it'll look better on you anyway."

Seokjin pulled the baby pink hoodie off of the hanger, giving it a once over before pulling it on. "Where did you get a pink hoodie from anyway? Aren't you supposed to be a scary gangster? You don't murder people in pink."

"No, I don't murder people in pink. I do it in red; the blood isn't as visible that way. Besides, I bought that because it was on sale and thought I might wear it eventually. I haven't, so now it's yours." Yoongi was pulling on his pants when Seokjin closed his closet door and turned back to him, arms crossed over his chest. "By the way, you won't be going back to Jungkook. You can visit him, if you'd like. I'm sure he'd love to see you."

"What, are you kidnapping me? I'm not going to visit Jungkook; I live with him. Do you have someone who can drive me over or do I have to do the walk of shame all the way there?"

Yoongi shook his head, pulling his shirt on and buttoning it up. "I'm not sure you understand. Going back to his house is pointless. He isn't there."

"What do you mean he isn't here? You're being very vague."

"He's downstairs being interrogated as we speak. Considering how stubborn he is, I better check to see if he's still alive. Care to join me?" Yoongi finished buttoning his shirt and fixed his collar, stepping over to the bedroom door.

Seokjin snatched up the knife off of the floor by the tv where he had thrown it earlier, holding it in front of him at Yoongi with an angry expression. "You have Jungkook here? Just what exactly did you do, Yoongi?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking rather unimpressed with Seokjin wielding a knife. "Are we really back to this again? You're not going to kill me, so put it down- "

"Well, I'm going to kill someone. Take me to him, now."

"I was already trying to do that. Follow me, my bitch," Yoongi smirked, pulling open the bedroom door. Seokjin followed him, knife still held up and pointing at Yoongi's back. They made their way down the hallway and the second they stepped into one of the largest living rooms he'd ever seen with a large domed ceiling, guns were loaded and aimed at Seokjin's head.

There was exactly twenty men in the room, all armed with different types of guns, knives, and even mace. In the middle of the room, Jungkook was tied to a black wooden chair, wrists and ankles both tied; there was even rope around his chest and the back of his chair. Jungkook's hair was stuck to his forehead with sweat, face bloody and bruised, cuts along his bare arms and some sort of black and red mark on the back of his hand, which was curled into a tight fist.

Seokjin's tensed at the sight of Jungkook beaten bloody, hand tightening around the knife until his knuckles turned white. Yoongi raised up a hand, speaking calmly, "Put your guns down. He isn't a threat."

The man seemed a little unsure, but obeyed nonetheless. Once all the guns had been slipped back into holsters, Seokjin quickly stepped around Yoongi and dropped to his knees in front of Jungkook, lightly cupping the man's face.

"Jungkook, what did they do to you? You're covered in blood."

Jungkook's busted lip pulled up in a painful smile, a choked chuckle coming from his throat. "Various things, but if you actually care that much, it's not only my blood. One of these guys now has a nasty bite in the shape of my teeth on the side of his hand."

Seokjin side in light relief. He wasn't too worried about Jungkook having been beaten bloody like this, considering he had done similar things to Seokjin a few times, but he didn't want him to suffer either. "I'll get you fixed up in a little bit. Have they given you water or food? How long have you been here?"

"Long enough. You've always been loud, baby. Don't have much of an appetite anyway." Jungkook stared at him through blood and his bangs, a careless smile on his lips.

Seokjin paused, eyes searching Jungkook's for any sort of strong reaction, but he didn't seem surprised or bothered. A dark feeling crept to the front of Seokjin's mind and he swallowed thickly, standing up and turning to Yoongi, who was watching with silent warning. "Was this really necessary? First my brother and now Jungkook? This is getting fucked up, Yoongi."

Yoongi's lips parted in surprise before he covered it up and rolled his eyes. "He's not dead. Yet. Not to mention, I already explained what happened with your brother. Get over it."

"You murdered him. I don't care about the circumstances. He's still dead and your finger pulled the trigger. Now, explain yourself!" Seokjin's grip was tight in the knife he held, when Jungkook spoke up from behind him.

"You know, holding the blade of a knife isn't a good idea. You'll stain the carpet." His words were sarcastic. Seokjin had barely noticed the blade of the knife digging into his palm, but now that Jungkook had brought it up, the pain came to him.

"For fuck's sake," Yoongi said, stepping forward and grabbing Seokjin's hand. He took the knife from his hand, revealing the not so nice cut Seokjin now had. "Must you make yourself bleed? Go get me a first aid kit, Will."

They were soon sitting on the couch across from Jungkook, who still tied to the chair and looking rather bored as he watched Yoongi wrap Seokjin's hand. Yoongi was shaking his head, still grumbling about the fact that Seokjin had been stupid enough to grip the blade and not the handle.

"It worked, didn't it?" Seokjin grinned, triumphant as Yoongi looked up at him in confusion.

"What worked?" Yoongi hissed, not liking where this was going.

Seokjin held up the first aid kit as he pulled his hand away from Yoongi's, searching for the disinfectant wipes. He held them up with a smile. "I got what I wanted." As he began to wipe the blood off of Jungkook's face, he said, "You can beat him for information or whatever it is you need, but don't leave him like this when you're done. It's gross and mean. Jungkook may be an asshole, but he always cleaned me up when he was done."

"Fine, whatever."

"Oh," Seokjin added, cleaning out one of Jungkook's cuts. "Since I'm going to be staying here now, I want my own room and new clothes. Lots of clothes. And no killing Jungkook, but even when you finish your business with him. I want to keep him." Seokjin didn't want Jungkook dead, but he always didn't want him trying to start up the gang war with Yoongi again. He'd gotten tired of the back and forth. Now, he could have both of them without the kidnapping.

"Deal. Would you like him to have a cage in your room for him to stay in, or should I stick him in the basement?" Yoongi asked, in no way whatsoever joking. Seokjin shrugged, undecided.

"Which do you prefer, Jungkook?

Jungkook was silent for a moment, weighing his choices. Clearly he was smart, because he made the right decision. "Your room, baby."

Yoongi nodded, standing up and issuing orders to the men in the room according to Seokjin's requests. Yoongi wanted him here and didn't mind Seokjin asking for a few things in return. "You know, if killing your brother gets you to stay with me, then what would happen if I killed Jungkook?"

"Don't start with me, Yoongi. I won't kill you, but that doesn't mean I can't torture you. I won't let you touch me ever again if I have to. And no killing Jungkook. He's mine."

"Well," Yoongi chuckled, hands rubbing at Seokjin's shoulders from where he stood behind him as he tended to Jungkook's wounds. "This is going to be interesting."

Jungkook couldn't agree more.

_______________________________________
5k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954 57 8
Collection of BTS short stories and one-shots! We take requests!! Recent updates: 1. "I don't want it to be just one day. I want it to be many days...
15.7K 353 62
Bts Imagines / One Shots!! (Request Close) You can request! -male reader view -polygamy couple -you became their child -you became their younger or...
34.7K 1.3K 28
Random one-shots, constructed through raging ideas and boredom. TRIGGER WARNING! There are serious topics discussed in this, such as violence and as...
26.4K 392 10
~one-shot story~ you were chosen out of everyone in a fansite to be with BTS for a day. For a week. each day is different. each day with a member w...