โœ“ | FANBOY ยฒ

Por PLUTOTOWN

FANBOY โ what can i say? i'm the love of my life's biggest fan. โž in which marvel's sweethearts got a lot of... Mรกs

FANBOY
CAST
PLAYLIST
001. home sweet home
002. it's a plan
003. worlds colliding (part 1)
004. worlds colliding (part 2)
005. shark week
006. oh brother
007. to greater things
008. heartthrob
009. infinity
010. say yes to the dress
011. decisions
012. take me or leave me
013. girls day
014. run and tell that
015. out tonight
016. in la (part 1)
017. in la (part 2)
018. i love play rehearsal
019. birthday girl (part 1)
020. birthday girl (part 2)
021. not so spooky
022. vogue
023. hard day's night
024. stuffed
025. the ellen show
026. almost there
027. you cant stop the beat
028. you're timeless to me
029. christmastime is here
030. feliz navidad
031. new year new me
032. saturday night live
033. valentine's day
034. the oscar's
035. bestie
036. rock on
037. infinity war
038. met gala
040. birthday boy
041. vacation all i ever wanted
042. bachelor/bachelorette
043. cold feet?
044. runaway bride
045. one last mission
046. listen to your heart
047. you matter to me
048. happily ever after
THANK YOU
QUESTION AND ANSWER
BONUS: FILMING FAR FROM HOME
BONUS: WICKED
BONUS: GIVE IT UP
BONUS: FAR FROM HOME PRESS TOUR
BONUS: FAR FROM HOME PREMIERE
BONUS: BYE BYE HAIR
BONUS: THE WEDDING

039. without you

1.3K 52 15
Por PLUTOTOWN

1 week later

Zendaya missed Diego, and she hated it. She hated that the man she had so much hatred towards was someone she wanted and needed right now. Part of her wishes Diego would kiss her and tell her that he's hers, but another part of her wanted to push him away and tell him to never see her again.

She was an extremely stubborn person. Once you break her trust, you're gonna have the hardest time gaining it back. Diego was in that situation, and he felt as if his chances were extremely slim.

On the other side of the country, Diego was missing her. He had been missing her for months. He knew that she was the one, and Diego let her slip away from his fingers.

The kiss from New Year's never left his head. He practically relived it in his dreams every night. The way she grabbed him as if she were desperate for him. The way her hair looked in the moonlight. The way their passion exploded within one short kiss. It was everything he wanted and needed.

Little did Diego know that the kiss never left her head either, but it wasn't exactly for the same reason. Zendaya couldn't comprehend why she did it. Was it for closure? Maybe. Was it because she missed him and wanted him back? Also maybe.

The two were worse without each other. Before meeting, the days would just go by, but after that, the world had changed forever.

Zendaya and Diego were meant to be together, someway, somehow. There couldn't be a world without them. Nothing felt right. No amount of guys and girls that seemed like Mr/Mrs. Right could change that.

Right now Zendaya sat in her LA home, watching Indigo's Rent DVD that she had left at her house. As much as she couldn't stand the movie, it made her think of Diego.

No matter how much she didn't want to, she couldn't not think of him. Zendaya had never had a guy make heart skip a beat, but Diego was able to do that.

She used to be the strongest believer in keeping her relationships private, but she didn't want to keep Diego private. She wanted everyone to see how happy and in love she was, but she didn't exactly want everyone to see the heartbreak that she experienced.

It was incredibly hard to put on a smile for the public and act like everything was okay. Nobody realizes the pain that happens behind the scenes, and that almost hurt more than the breakup.

While Zendaya was watching her movie, none other than Indigo Rivera called, and she definitely didn't want the sister of her ex knowing how much she missed him. But Zendaya answered anyway, mainly because she didn't want to leave the girl hanging. "Hello?"

"Hey, um, really random, but do you happen to have my Rent DVD? I can't find it and I think-" Indigo paused the moment she heard a familiar sound in the background, then she realized that her question had already been answered. "Wait. Is that Rent playing in the background?"

"Maybe?" Zendaya replied, then immediately grabbed the remote and turned the volume down.

"Why are you watching my Rent DVD?" Indigo asked. She was going to also ask about stuff for bridesmaids dresses, but this could wait.

"Well some people need it more than you, Indie! Jeez!" She exclaimed, and sniffled right after. Indigo noticed this, and wondered if she was crying over her brother. "Are you crying?"

"Of course not!" Zendaya lied.

Indigo saw right through those lies. She may not know about that kiss, but she does know for sure that Zendaya definitely missed Diego. "You miss Diego, don't you? You know he loves Rent just as much as me!"

"Stop jumping to conclusions!" She whined.

"It's so obvious, Z!" Indigo said. "Why else would you watch it when you claim to hate it?"

Zendaya couldn't handle being called out any longer. As a Virgo, she hated confrontation, and she definitely feeling confronted right now. "Oh my god, Angel died! Gotta go!"

"Hey- wow, rude." Indigo was left hung up on, and she sat in her New York apartment wondering what was that conversation she just had. Tom witnessed all of it, just as confused as her. "What did I just witness?"

"Me on the phone with a crying Z." She rolled her eyes. Indigo began typing furiously, and Tom knew that could only mean one thing. "Are you texting the Team Zendiego group chat?"

"And what about it?"

"This isn't gonna be good."

•••

Team Zendiego
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Tom 🕷 [Tom]
Haz 🤙🏻 [Harrison]
Jacob 🌴 [Jacob]
Laur 🌸 [Laura]
Tony (Hawk) [Tony]
Jen 🌻 [Jenny]
Go Diego Go [Diego]

Indie 💙
So
I called Z

Go Diego Go
Does this involve me

Laur 🌸
Of course it does dumbass

Jen 🌻
Since when was this a thing
and why am I suddenly added
to it

Laur 🌸
Oh I added you
Whoops

Indie 💙
Okay I see you Laura
ANYWAY
Take a seat hermano

Tom 🕷
I'm not even Diego and
I literally took a seat

Jacob 🌴
Bro same

Tony (Hawk)

Wait me too

Haz 🤙🏻
Is that Harry Styles

Tony (Hawk)
YES
I'm a stan leave me alone

Indie 💙
CAN I SPILL THE TEA PLEASE

Tom 🕷
Yes

Haz 🤙🏻
Yes

Tony (Hawk)
Yes

Laur 🌸
Yes

Jen 🌻
Yes

Jacob 🌴
Yes

Go Diego Go

Indie 💙
Gracias
SO
I called Z cause my Rent DVD
was missing ya know?
And when she answers it seemed
like she had been crying and I was
like okay wtf BUT sis had my Rent
DVD and I was like okay wtf again!

Go Diego Go
Wait she was crying
Why was she crying
Is she okay
Wait Indie

Laur 🌸

Jacob 🌴
👀👀👀

Tony (Hawk)
WHIPPED

Indie 💙
She misses you it's so obvious
She won't admit it but I just know
ya know?

Go Diego Go
(Unsent)
No wonder why she kissed me
at New Year's

Wow that's like
Woah

Jen 🌻
She loves you!!

Indie 💙
Yes!! Well-

Tom 🕷
Let's not jump to conclusions

Indie 💙
That's exactly what we're doing

Go Diego Go
I am also jumping to conclusions

Laur 🌸
There's hope for Zendiego!

Indie 💙
LOVE THAT

•••

7.3 million likes
@diegorivera: she loves me

Comments disabled

•••

There's like... 2 normal chapters left

Should y'all be scared? Yes

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

385K 11.5K 56
PETER PARKER FANFIC **** Peter Parker has been your best friend since you were young and you both are crushed when you move away to another state. E...
2.9K 95 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
519K 15.9K 69
โ–๐’•๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’…... book one. ooo. crush. โช ็‰‡ๆ€ใ„ โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ”โ”โ”โ” ฬฅโ—Œเญญ เฟ เฟ”* อŽ in which anna marie has a crush on her new co-star, tom holland...
1.1M 28.7K 14
โI just wish everyone could... you know, be a hero. Help people.โž โIf all people were like you, Peter, you wouldn't be a superhero anymore.โž [tom ho...