PEACHES [bws]

By smutless

❝youre too innocent for someone like me, peaches❞ [ this was initially written as a fan fiction but you coul... More

00. PREFACE
01. THE PARTY
02. DICK BITER
03. SHORT SKIRT
04. TATTOOS
05. FACETIME CALLS
06. CHEATER
07. PLUS ONES
08. ROLLING JOINTS
09. KISS AND GO
10. POINT PROVEN
11. STYLIST
12. CHECK UP
13. MELODY
14. BRAND NEW
15. VULNERABILITY
16. TEXTING
17. LUST FILLED
18. THURSDAY RITUALS
19. FEELINGS
20. DRUNKEN WORDS
21. EGGS IN THE MORNING
22. CATCHING FEELINGS
23. PIZZA
24. CIGARETTE CONVERSATIONS
26. APPOINTMENTS
27. THE HARD TRUTH
28. PEACHES
29. FORGIVENESS
30. STRESS BALL
31. GOOD TIMES
32. YOGA
33. TEACUP
34. I LOVE YOU
35. CIDER

25. SELF CONTROL

86.5K 1.4K 1K
By smutless

25.

The tension almost killed them both as they sat in Brad's car on the way to Summer's house after uni had ended.

His knuckles were almost white as he gripped the steering wheel tight so he'd concentrate on the road instead of the fidgeting girl in his passenger's seat.

When they arrive, they simultaneously unbuckle their seatbelt and climb out of the car. Summer enters the house first, Brad close behind.

Once the door is shut, their coats and shoes are off and Summer's bag is elsewhere on the floor, Brad is pressing her back up against her cold walls, his hands sinking under her shirt as he pulls her as close to him as possible.

Their lips move with no rhythm, no pattern. They move with hunger and lust as they try to fight for who is in charge. Brad, as always, wins over and she's almost a moaning mess underneath him.

Her hands are gripping his curly hair tightly as his hands squeeze the skin of her bare back gently as her shirt rides up and his hands freely roam all over her.

"You know how fucking awful it was not having your pretty little pussy lips all over my dick last night? Going home without even a taste of you," Brad mumbles against her skin as his lips wander away from her mouth. He leaves trails of short kisses along her jawline, the side of her neck.

"Maybe if you weren't being such a dickhead then you wouldn't have had to leave so early," she replies, catching her breath. Brad looks up at her in surprise, his eyebrows quirked up slightly.

"Someone's getting confident today, hm?" He replies, his hands moving down her back and over her jean-clad arse before squeezing it and lifting her upwards. Instinctively, she wraps her legs with ease around his waist.

He moves them upstairs, her lower hips grinding against him as she sucks on the skin of his neck, her hands fisting his hair.

"All I could think about was you," Brad whines as he reaches her room and walks in, slamming the door behind him with his foot. "Your lips around my cock, your legs shaking underneath me when I eat you out when you've been a good girl. All the things I wanna do to you, that's what's been on my mind all fucking day."

He lowers her onto the bed and she takes off her shirt as he stands at the end, unbuttoning his shirt. She disposes of the fabric and it falls to the floor, right next to Brad's.

"Sit up," he demands as he unbuckles his belt. She does as she's told and sits up on the bed, her knees underneath her as she nears the edge of the bed.

He lowers his trousers and boxers, revealing his already hard cock. He rubs it up and down a few times as she sits comfortably at the end of the bed.

"Better show me what those pretty lips can do," Brad runs his other hand through her hair, brushing it out of her face. "Or are they only good for complaining, peaches?"

"That's for you to decide," she hums as she takes ahold of his cock, causing him to let go. He was completely naked in front of her, her only in her jeans and bra now.

She sucks only on the top at first, teasing him a little bit. He closes his eyes at the bliss feeling, his fists clenching as he reminisces at her touch. He knew that no one else could make him feel this way, ever.

He opens his eyes as she pulls away, not taking his entire length just yet. She took his balls very teasingly by the tongue and let a playful moan escape her lips. She sucked on them heavily while she plays with the tip of his cock with her other hand, her fingers tracing the slit.

She gathered a bit of precum on her thumb and moved away from his balls, seductively putting her thumb in her mouth without breaking eye contact with him.

"Gonna put me in your mouth or what?" Brad asks with his eyebrows quirking up, his dick enlarging if even possible. He was so turned on by her confidence.

She shrugs absentmindedly, looking at his dick and thinking about it filling her up. Her underwear was soaking up and she was sure she was going to ruin them if she wasn't careful.

While she was distracted by the thought of him balls deep inside of her, his hand reaches to the back of her head and fisted some of her hair, shoving her mouth around his entire length.

Her eyes almost bulge in surprise but she's certainly not complaining about how it felt in her mouth. His tip scrapes the back of her throat and she moans at the feeling.

"Fuck, peaches. Don't suck my dick if you can't handle how big it is."

She rolls his eyes and wraps her lips properly around him, taking in even more of his cock and licking off the precum from his tip as she moves back and forth. When she finally let her jaw slack, she finally went even deeper, slowly going an inch further every time she went forwards for more.

She hollowed her cheeks, whimpering every time he'd graze the back of her throat but not quite reaching it yet. She went at her own pace and Brad was completely fine with that as his eyes clenched shut for a few moments.

His breathing was heavier, sweat almost touching his naked skin. He was trying hard not to either come in her mouth already, or satisfy her like he usually would. After all, he had a 'girl cums first' rule.

She pulled away to pepper a few kisses along her length, holding back a grin at how he twitched against her touch. Brad's eyes shot open and he wanted to pound her into the bed already.

She felt her confidence boost at how he was reacting to her, how he breathed heavier because of her, and she took him back in his mouth again. It felt like he had grown larger since the moment before when she had sensually sucked on him. Not that she was complaining, of course.

His hands brushed past her ears and he held onto her cheeks, holding her head still so he could thrust himself deeper inside her mouth. It was getting a bit much for him to handle.

She was almost choking on him but did she complain? Of course not, that's the reason he's at her house right now: because she was complaining earlier.

Tears formed in her eyes as she gurgled in the back of her throat, Brad's cock filling her mouth and making it feel bigger than it ever had. She was practically grinning from ear to ear as her lips smacked around his cock and her hands held his thighs to keep herself steady.

"Tight little throat," he almost growled out as he thrusted his hips in and out of her, pushing hair behind her head with one hand while the other continued to grip her cheeks.

She was lucky she didn't have a gag reflex as he continued to hit the back of her throat, which made her throat constrict.

He made sure to leave himself in there for a good while until he finally pulled out her mouth. The saliva from her mouth was all over his dick which made it wet enough for easy access. Her mouth was a mess.

She looked up at him for a mere millisecond before lifting her hands and wrapping them around his dick once more, noticing the twitch of his hips at the touch.

She stuck her tongue and pumped him up and down, white liquid pouring out of his tip and onto her tongue.

"That's it," he says, gaining his breath back and brushing some loose strands of hair behind her ear. "Take it all in, swallow it down. Just like that, peaches."

Once he's done and he's got his breath back, he looks down at his good little peaches and takes hold of her hands interlocking their fingers.

"Lay down for me peaches, yeah? Why don't I give you a little treat for being such a good girl," he hums, and she nods, leaning back on her bedsheets.

She hadn't noticed her soaked jeans until Brad unbuckles them and pulls them down her legs, as well as the strawberry-patterned pants she had on too.

"Such an innocent little peach," he hums before discarding them on the floor elsewhere. He runs his hands up her legs, and her inner thighs, spreading them before pulling her closer to the edge of the bed.

He peppers kisses to her inner thighs, his tongue finally gliding over her folds and causing a shrill gasp to escape Summer's lips.

"So fucking drenched already," Brad mumbles against her skin as his lips kiss everywhere but where she most needed him.

She was surprised to feel his finger rubbing on her clit in circular motions, expecting it to be his mouth or tongue. Nonetheless, he was slowly kissing her inner thighs and leaving hickeys where only he would see.

The only sound in the quiet room was the pad of his thumb running over her wetness, creating more of a sticky arousal from her pussy so that it would be easier for him to play with.

"Feel so smooth for me," he mumbles against her skin before lifting his head from her thighs which slowly started to clench.

When he was sure that her walls were ready for him to tease without causing any friction for her, he slowly dipped three fingers inside of her. The tips of his fingers barely went inside before he was pulling them out and running them up and down her folds a few times, rubbing her clit to help keep her stimulated.

Her head was against the quilts as she tried to contain herself, her hands above her head as she arched her back and fisted her hands around the bedsheets tightly.

Her mouth parted and eyes glossed with wonder as his fingers finally, slowly, go back inside of her, almost reaching as far as his dick could ever.

His pace was slow, making sure his fingers went back out of her only halfway, getting her prepped for when he could go deeper. He kept a hand on her inner thigh, slapping it if her legs started to clamp too much and she'd quickly spread them again for him. His teeth continued to suck on her thigh now and again, causing a moan or yelp to escape her lips while she dripped down, all over her bedsheets.

He moved his fingers deeper inside of her, loving how tight and wet she felt around his fingers which only made it harder for his hard cock to not grow warmer at the thought of being inside of her.

His hand on her thigh gripped at her skin tighter as he continued to move his fingers in and out of her. She took it as a sign of how desperate he was for her and she slid her hands to her back, unbuckling her bra and discarding it elsewhere.

Then she took ahold of his gripping hand, guiding it over her skin until she stopped it at her breasts, letting him squeeze and grope them.

He started penetrating his fingers in and out of her quicker. He looked so cocky, noticing her face contort beautifully as she finally began to reach her peak.

He rubbed his thumb on her clit, continuing to overstimulate her. When she felt the warmth spreading over her body, a string of moans escaped her lips, a final whimper of his name crashing out until she arches her back with a strained scream, calling out his name as she came all over his three, long digits.

His tongue is quick to glide over her gaping hole, quickly cleaning up any of the white liquid that poured out of her.

The blood rushed to her face as her legs were shaking slightly, controlling her breathing and closing her eyes.

"Gonna let me fuck that pretty little pussy of yours?" He asks, giving her breast one final squeeze before standing up at the end of the bed and pumping his dick a few times.

There was some white liquid gathering at his tip and he simply brushes it over her folds. When she doesn't answer, he slaps the outside of her thigh and tugs her forward. Her eyes jolt open.

"I asked you a question, peaches," he tuts, holding her cheeks with one hand to make her look at him. His other hand rubbed up and down his dick slowly. "You gonna answer me or what?"

"I thought it was obvious that I wanted you to fuck me," she whines and moves his hands off of her cheeks before easing himself into her, holding onto her thighs to balance himself as she continued to lay on the bed.

His fingers were amazing inside of her, but his dick was incredible. The feeling always got better. It fits so well, his girth the perfect size to stretch her out just right, his length perfect to graze her g-spot without even thrusting entirely.

She just wanted him to ruin her, fuck her quickly since she was so desperate for him. But he went at a steady pace, knowing how eager she was to come all over him once again.

"Brad, just fuck me hard already," she begged, clutching the bedsheets once more.

Immediately after her words, Brad went deeper inside of her, his balls grazing her folds and she could've sworn her breath caught in her throat from how sudden it was.

"My dirty little peaches," he hums, grabbing her tit and slapping it before groping at it again. His thrusts sped up as he felt her clenching herself, containing herself, and soon her eyes were rolling back at how deep he was putting himself inside of her.

All she felt was the comfort of her bedsheets underneath her, Brad's hands on her tits and thighs and his dick thrusting inside of her roughly.

His wet, tight balls were slapping against her skin with every single thrust, never missing a perfectly calculated beat. He looked down, looking at her sheathing pussy in front of him: her folds spreading and her clit on perfect show.

"Fuck me, peaches," he growls, gripping tightly at the skin on her thighs that would sure to leave bruises in the morning. He didn't even realise his thrusts had gotten faster and faster and her skin turning red every time their skin slammed together.

He hit the same spot over and over, perfectly. She was a dripping mess, squirting all over his cock and it ran down to the bedsheets that she'd be sure to change afterwards. Right now, though, all she could think about was how good his dick felt.

She couldn't stop at first, the juices just squirting out helplessly and Brad took his entire length out, admiring her body works. She was flushed all over as she arched her back and moaned, her legs shaking slightly as she held herself back from her second orgasm of the night.

Watching her self-control made white come shoot out of his cock and he quickly put himself back in once she'd finished controlling herself. He made her feel like she was on fire as come squirted out of his tip inside of her, warming up her walls.

All too soon, she felt herself reaching her peak again and she looked at Brad for permission to let herself loose.

"Go on, peaches, cum all over my cock," he almost purrs, holding on to her hand that was gripping the sheets as he bends over her.

She lets out moans but Brad silences her with a kiss, his tongue tracing her lips. His name escapes her mouth as he feels her pussy become so filled up.

"Tell me, peaches," he says almost quizzically as she grips his biceps, gaining control of her breath once she begins to come down from her high. "Who makes you feel so fucking good?"

"You, Brad. Always you."

He holds back a smirk. "Remember that next time Austin or any other fucking guy tries to make a move on you, alright?"

+*^*+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.8K 47
𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. It's hard to love someone you're going to kill. © hairtoolong
12.4K 791 19
Another attempt on a KinnxBig fan fiction for the fan club out there :) Here's hoping I do them justice!
167K 5.1K 40
you deserve the whole universe, but i'm just a star. *boyxboy* (this is my first book and it isn't good. this is also before i got into kpop so) **d...
21.3K 695 20
This is just a fanfiction about mileapo, and this is how i imagine them being together with their friends and eachother once again, this is not their...