Peter Quill/ Star-Lord X Read...

By StarLordesss

Oooh boy. Good ol' Star Lord. This should be exciting. Not sure what will be in this book. Just be prepared. More

My Sweet Lord
Come a little bit closer (part one)
Come a little bit closer (part two)
Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang
Ooh child
Anthem of the angels (part one)
Mission: Terra
Anthem Of The Angels (part two)
The secret weapon
You're deemed worthy
Pink or Blue?
Pink or Blue? (2)
Pink or blue? (3)
Pink or blue (4)
Super Twins
Little moments
One day. One action. Two people.
One day. One action. Two people. (2)
I have an opportunity for you guys
The Belated "I Love You"
When you look me in the eyes
The Belataed "I Love You" (2)
I Love You
The Secret Weapon (2) End Game
THANK YOU!!
Hooked On A Feeling
Father and Son
I'm Not In Love
We All Know Who's In Charge
Starlordess (1)
The Peter Quill book is out!
Bucky Book

I Love You (2)

2.2K 60 3
By StarLordesss

This time, he lets you go. He knows he can't stop you. Your heart is aching for him. You just want to turn around and go running back, throwing your arms and legs around him as you crash your lips into his....
~~

   But you didn't. You love him so much, but you were hurt before by someone else and your heart just can't take it. After that whole fiasco, you stayed in New York. You got an apartment and a job. Your job is great and all, but it's nothing like being a guardian. God, you miss Peter. So much. You miss the others too, but there's this stupid ache in your heart for Peter.

  Maybe you made a mistake. Maybe you should've stayed. No, you can't be hurt again! What don't you understand about that!? As you sit on the couch, you look down at the device that Rocket gave you when you first became a guardian. If you're ever in distress, you're supposed to press the button, and the others will come running. All of you got one.

   There's a knock at your door. With a groan, you stand up and make your way to it. You open the door and are met with a little kid.

  "Hey. Where are your parents?" You question as you get on one knee.

  "Up there." He points up to the sky. "Wanna see something?" He asks.

  "Um, sure, but we gotta get you home.." You stand up as he pulls out an alien-looking gun.

  Before you can do anything, he pulls the trigger. The electric current from it, makes your body shake violently on the floor. Your eyes attempt to focus on the kid. His skin peels off as he grows taller. Damn shifting bastard! You remember the device Rocket gave you. At first, you struggle, but you push it, signaling the other guardians that your ass is grass. Good thing that you pressed it just now because your vision is starting to fade....

~~

     The first sense you gather is touch. The cool air that's breathing on your skin sends shivers down your spine. The next one is hearing. You don't hear much. Just the sounds of an aircraft. Your eyes open to reveal that you're in a room. The walls are metal and silver. That's it. There's nothing else just cold metal walls surrounding you.

  You try to move your arms, but they're tied up. Literally up. Your hands have been tied together by a thick rope and you're hanging from a hook. The tips of your shoes reach the floor, but that's all. How can you possibly get out of this? Where are you? Obviously on a spaceship, but where? Floating in space or are you on a planet?

    "Good to see awake. Boss will be pleased." That voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

  "Where are we?" You ask as the slimy looking alien gets closer.

  "Knowhere. You have bounty on you. You rare commodity." His reptilian face grows a sadistic smile. "Time to go." He grabs your feet and lifts you off of the hook from there.

"And who exactly is this boss?" You question as the alien thing leads you out of the room.

"You ask many question, Terran." He leads you out of the ship.

You turn to look behind you and count how many other companions of his there are. But there's just him. Quickly, you elbow the weird reptile alien and then kick him in the stomach. You waste no time taking off away from him.

You brush past many of the other people in the area, trying to find a place to hide for now, but no luck. Almost every place is open, but you only need to cut that rope wrapped around your wrists. After you do that, you can fight.

Hopefully the other guardians got your distress message. The Milano better be speeding to Knowhere or else when you somehow escape this planet, you're finding them and kicking their asses!

Something grabs your foot and yanks you down. Your face smacks the thick rope harder than it should've. The fuzzy feeling in your nose goes away too quickly. You've trained yourself to keep calm in situations like this, so, the adrenaline isn't helping at all. The feeling of liquid rushing down to your lips disgusts you. Great, now you have a bloody nose.

Some invisible force rolls you over and places pressure on your throat. Struggling to breathe causes you to pry at the pressure. The force becomes an apparition of what looks like the last lizard alien. Except, this one is red, not blue. These must be some chameleon species that can actually become invisible.

A smile scratches across its face as its tongue darts out of its mouth and licks your cheek. Your fingernails are digging into its skin, but the damn thing won't budge. Your vision is starting to blur as the lack of oxygen continues.

The alien that escorted you out of the ship walks up beside you and the other lizard guy. "Huyg jamay ologo." It says.

The red lizard man lets go and allows you to breathe once again. Sitting up, you cough and try to catch your breath.

"Stupid Terran." The blue one back hands you harder than being hit in the head with a bat.

You black out quickly from the hit. What a lucky fucker. He's got powers and had back up. Plus, you were tied up.

~~

   A hard hit to the face forces you to wake up. The taste of copper fills your mouth from the blow. Your eyes dart around the room. Yet again you're strung up on a hook as the people in the room stare at you. There's a large, round table in front of where you're hanging. There are many chairs around the table, but only some are taken. At the end of the table is a large Goliath looking man with blue markings all over his body. The others are those weird reptile creatures.

  "Excuse us, boys." The voice of the Goliath is deep and gravelly.

  The reptile people leave the room. He grabs a large knife from its holder on his belt as he makes his way towards you.

  "My, my, my. Look who it is. (Y/n) (y/l/n), Guardian of the Galaxy and fighter extraordinaire." A homicidal smile plays on his lips as he reaches you.

  "And you are?" You ask with a raised brow.

His jaw clenches from your absence of memory. "You remember a girl by the name of Goraay? She was my daughter." He shoves the knife to your throat. "And you killed her!"

You swallow hard. "Look, I'm not gonna say that I didn't slice and dice your daughter. That would be a lie and I hate liars. But you should know that I don't start fights, I finish them. She must've tried to kill me. Because I don't know you you forgot, but the Guardians are the good guys." You explain as your heart rate picks up a little bit.

His lip twitches as he brings the knife to your jean covered leg and makes a long cut across your right thigh. The burning pain from the cut renders in your brain since your lack of adrenaline isn't helping you at the moment. You don't give him a satisfying scream or cry, you keep your mouth shut, maybe a little lip twitch happens.

"Why don't you fight me like a man, bitch?" You spit in his face.

He groans angrily as he wipes his face. "I'm done with being nice!" He cuts a line down your shirt and exposes your torso.

He rips it off of you and throws it on the floor. "What a canvas! First torture for what you've done, and then death!" He smiles as he brings the cold knife to your stomach.

"Joke's on you! You'd be doin' me a favor!" You give him the death stare.

"Shut up! The only thing I want to hear from you, are screams!" He digs the knife from your belly button all the way to your left side.

You bite your lip to keep yourself from screaming. That one hurt worse than the one on your leg. But still, you don't give him the satisfaction.

"You know, after you're dead, I'm going to enjoy killing your friends." His blue tongue swipes his bottom lip as he brings the knife to his mouth. He actually licks the blood from the knife.

"I will fucking kill you! Don't even think about touching them!" A small fire has been started in your heart. He can hurt you all he wants, but not your friends...not Peter.

He just laughs in your face. "You think you can kill me? You're just a little Terran! I could crush you with my pinkie!"

"Try me." You stare daggers at him.

The two of you just have a stare down as he gets closer. "I don't have-"

Before he can finish his sentence, you kick him in the chest which causes him to stumble about and inch back. Then you swing on the hook and kick him in the face. He drops the knife and grabs his nose. What you do next is going to hurt like hell. You gain enough momentum, while he's distracted, to throw yourself off of the hook by swinging back and forth a couple times.

You land on your feet at first, but the pain from your wounded leg sends you to the ground, close to his knife. Grabbing the knife, you cut as quickly as possible as someone can with tied hands. The man that you're going to call Goliath stands up and spots you. You hurry to your feet and make your way to the door, still cutting the rope. Taking a break from the cutting, you attempt to open the door, but the damn thing is locked from the outside. Shit!

Goliath takes a swing at you, but misses because you duck. His fist makes a hole in the wall. You take it upon yourself to do a roundhouse kick to his ribs. A crack is heard as he cries out in pain. You continue to cut as he runs towards you. The damn rope won't cut! You look up from the rope as he swings his large arm at you, throwing you into the wall. The ting sound signals that you've dropped the knife.

Your vision is blurring as he grabs your foot and drags you to where you're laying fully on the ground. He holds you down as he grabs the knife and puts his knees on either side of you. He puts the tip of the blade on your shoulder and begins to push down. Your hands grip the blade instead of the handle since his hands take it up. Your heart feels as if it's going to burst out of your chest. The good thing is that you can't feel any pain.

Finally, you cry out as the blade begins to imbed itself in your shoulder. You push up on the blade as blood rushes from your hands from the deadly grip you have on it. He's stronger though. Your arms are burning and your body is about to unwillingly give up. You close your eyes and get ready.

A blast pushes Goliath off of you. The blade was deep enough to stick in your shoulder, but you don't touch it. You're just trying to regain your breath.

"Stay away from her!" That sweet, sweet voice that belongs to Quill shouts from what was once the doorway. "Drax, get her to the ship! We'll take care of this asshole!" He commands.

"Peter..." You trail off as you vision starts to go dark. You're losing a lot of blood.

"You're okay, sweetheart. You're going to be okay." Peter says as Drax picks you up as gentle as he can.

You watch as Rocket, Gamora, Mantis, and Peter start fighting Goliath. You want to watch that big bastard get his ass handed to him, but you're too weak. Unwillingly, your tired eyes close as a shot from Quill's phaser goes off.

~~

   Your eyes dart open faster than they ever have. You're met with Mantis staring down at you with her large black eyes. Her fingertips are on your temple.

  "Everything went fine. We took you to a hospital and they fixed you. Peter didn't want to keep you there though. I suppose you could say that we stole you!" She says with a smile playing on her lips.

  A chuckle escapes your throat as you sit up, gripping your side. "Thanks for looking after me, Mantis." You face her.

  "No problem. As Terrans say, that's what friends are for." She beams as she puts a her hand on yours.

  He face distorts to an upset one. "You've been sad lately." She looks You in the eye. "You've been longing for someone, but are afraid. You've been longing for Peter. You feel love towards him. Strong love." She exposes your feelings.

  Good thing no one else is in the room. "(Y/n)." Or so you thought... Your head turns towards the doorway and there stands no one else, but Peter Quill.

"I will give you two some space." Mantis hurries out of the room, closing the door.

He walks between your parted legs and hugs you gently. You decide to do the same. His touch is like electricity sparking on your skin.

"I'm not letting you leave again. Ever again. It was stupid to let you go." He moves away from you. "I mean, look at what happened." He sits down next to you.

"I don't want you to let me go." Did you really just say that? You're worried about being hurt! Or maybe not... This whole thing just shows you how much he cares about you. How much he loves you.

He takes your hand in his. "Do you mean-"

"I love you, Peter. I want you. I want to give us a shot. I'm not afraid of being hurt anymore." Your mouth is spilling a whole lot of things tonight, huh?

He takes your face in his hands and your lips collide. His lips move in sync with yours as your hands reach his hair. The two of you split up, but keep your foreheads on one another's.

"I've wanted to hear you say that for so long, sweetheart. I love you. So damn much. I'd never hurt you." He pecks your lips and then wraps his arm around you.

"I'm glad I kept that damn distress button." You nuzzle your face into his chest.

"When we all got the call, we dropped everything and tracked you down. My head was spinning and I couldn't think straight. I could only think about how I was gonna kill the sorry fucker who hurt you. The thought of you hurt made me go into a full rage. I can't and won't let anything like that happen again. I promise." He kisses your head. "But from what I saw, you held up pretty well."

"I almost escaped, but there was a group of weird chameleon people who could turn invisible and stuff." You add in.

"Oh, we met them. Let's just say they're lizard stew now." He says, causing you to laugh.

The pain from your stomach wound makes you stop ever so soon. You clutch your side as Peter keeps a hand on your unharmed shoulder. That's when you realize that you're in one of Peter's shirts.

"You okay? Are your stitches good?" He asks frantically.

"I'm okay, Peter. Just a little pain." You lay back on your bed and let out a deep breath.

He just looks at you with adoration. "I'm glad we got there in time. If I lost you...I don't know what I'd do."

"Lucky for you, I'm a fighter." You smile as you grip his hand. "But seriously, I'm okay, Peter. Thanks to you and the others." You pull his hand toward yourself, causing his body to follow suit.

He lays next to you on his side as he looks over your oh-so-injured body. He brings your hand to his lips hand kisses your knuckles.

"We're gonna be okay." He nods. "If you ask me, were made for each other. We both went running back to each other."

You nod. "Yeah, I'd say so." Your band moves up his chest and to his cheek, bringing him closer to you so you can kiss him. "I'm sorry about leaving."

"Don't be, Sweetheart. You did what you thought was right. But let's not talk about that. Let's just live in the present and maybe cuddle gently since you're in pain." He pecks your lips again.

He lays down and you lay your head in his chest, listening to his calm heartbeat. This is where you're supposed to be. With Peter, on the Milano, while the others are probably listening in from the other side of the door. You love him and you want to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474 24 11
🪐I don't own the characters or GOTG 🪐Content and Trigger Warnings are at the top of every one-shot with the symbol ⚠️ before each one 🪐Feel free t...
42.1K 884 9
*Please read my Guardians of the Galaxy story before reading this book* After the dance-off to save the universe, you are now a Guardian of the Galax...
16.3K 348 3
(For those who have read my Mandalorian x Son Reader book, this is a sequel AND a crossover.) I left it all behind. My people, my right as a ruler...
67.4K 1.2K 24
What if an alien Peter Quill spent a night with gave birth to his daughter. And what happens if Peter raises her. Read to find out. (This story was o...