Peter Quill/ Star-Lord X Read...

By StarLordesss

Oooh boy. Good ol' Star Lord. This should be exciting. Not sure what will be in this book. Just be prepared. More

My Sweet Lord
Come a little bit closer (part one)
Come a little bit closer (part two)
Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang
Ooh child
Anthem of the angels (part one)
Mission: Terra
Anthem Of The Angels (part two)
The secret weapon
You're deemed worthy
Pink or Blue?
Pink or Blue? (2)
Pink or blue? (3)
Pink or blue (4)
Super Twins
Little moments
One day. One action. Two people.
One day. One action. Two people. (2)
I have an opportunity for you guys
The Belated "I Love You"
When you look me in the eyes
The Belataed "I Love You" (2)
I Love You
I Love You (2)
THANK YOU!!
Hooked On A Feeling
Father and Son
I'm Not In Love
We All Know Who's In Charge
Starlordess (1)
The Peter Quill book is out!
Bucky Book

The Secret Weapon (2) End Game

2.5K 63 38
By StarLordesss

THIS CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FROM END GAME SO IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT DO NOT READ THIS!! IM WARNING YOU!! Also I obviously don't remember every single line from End Game so it's not going to be perfect, but you get the picture.

Make sure you've seen it!

I'm serious!

Okay, I warned you!

   You and Scott had come up with an idea that was an incredible stretch, but according to Tony, it was plausible. Well, the second time it became plausible. The first time he didn't want anything to do with it. He just wanted to live his life with his wife and child and who could blame him for that? If you had Peter, you'd want the same. But you don't have him. Which is why this whole plan has to work. You stayed and made sure that he'd help. How did you convince him? Well, you totally guilt tripped him. You told him that you wanted what he had. That he had something that mostly no one else did. That you wanted Peter and that you wanted kids with him. All of which is true, but it only took him two seconds to finally give in.

So, now you're on your way to get the power stone with Rhodey and Nebula. Of course you volunteered to go to Morag. And of course the others were a bit iffy about it. You completely understand why. You'd do anything to see Peter again and to talk to him just one last time, and the others knew that. But they trust you and you're so damn happy they do.

The familiar sound of the Milano parking is music to your ears. So many memories have been brought back just from that. Nebula grabs your elbow and pulls you behind a rock so that you're not seen. You can hear Peter's footsteps as he enters, the crushing of rocks beneath his feet. Peeking over the top of the large rock, you see Peter jamming out to his Walkman.

A smile makes itself known on your lips as you watch him dance around and kick those weird little lizard things. Your heart starts to pump quickly as you watch him do a spin and sing to himself. That's your goofball. Your eyes begin to sting at the sight of him acting like an idiot.

"That's him?" Rhodey asks.

"Yes." Nebula answers.

"He's an idiot." Rhodey continues.

You don't even care that they're insulting him. This is your chance to see him again, but you can't blow this mission. Rhodey and Nebula move out and to make a long story short, Rhodey knocks him out. You run to Peter's now unconscious form and sit on your knees. That's your idiot. You spot his Walkman that's clipped to his belt. Peter is going to need that when he gets back so, you quickly grab the Walkman and the headphones off of his head and plant a quick kiss on his lips.

"Are you coming?" Rhodey asks. "Or are you just gonna keep makin' out with him?"

You roll your eyes and stand up. When Peter comes back, he's going to love you forever for bringing his Walkman back. The three of you suit up and then the countdown begins. 3...2..1. You and Rhodey press the button on your suits.

~~

Everyone is back...except Nat. You didn't know her that well, but it's still upsetting seeing all of her friends sulk. You all have the stones and you're ready to do this. You have to be the one to snap. You not only have telekinesis, but also a healing factor like wolverine. All of you are debating on who does the snap.

   "I'm the strongest Avenger, I'll do it." Thor says with his unusually overweight self.

  It's so weird to see Thor out of shape. It's like looking at a cat with three heads.

  "You guys saw what it did to Thanos. Let me. Plus, I have a bunch of gamma radiation in me. It's almost like I was made for this." Bruce says a bit sadly.

  You shake your head. "No." You take a step forward. "I got this. I'm able to heal super fast. Almost like I was never harmed."

  Tony shakes his head. "No, I'm not letting you do that. What if that thing kills you?"

  "Then so be it. Better I risk my life to save billions of others and keep my friends safe than to lose everything." You take a step towards him. "I'm doing this." You grab the new gauntlet and stare at it for a second.

  All six infinity stones on an Iron man hand. You look up at the others before you put it on. Tony is contemplating whether he should rip the thing away from you and give it to someone else, while the others look as if they trust you.

  You waste no time putting it on your right hand. All of the power from the stones course through your body as pain spreads everywhere in it. You drop to your knees as you attempt to reach your middle finger and thumb together.

  "(Y/n), are you okay? Are you-" you cut Tony off.

  "I'm fine!" You lie painfully as they connect.

  "Remember, strictly undo the snap, not the past five years." Tony says and then tells Friday to barricade all of the windows and doors.

  You do exactly as Tony says, and with a snap it's all taken care of. You tear the stupid gauntlet off of your hand and throw on the ground. The burns on your hand and arm from the damn thing begin to heal themselves. You let out a deep breath as the windows open again. You're waiting for everyone to show up, but they don't. Did it even work? Is Peter dead for good? Are all of those billions of people dead because you failed?

~~

   Thanos blew up the fucking building! And after trying to fight him off with Cap, Thor, and Tony, he called in an army. This is the end. There's no way you're going to survive this. But you're not going down without a fight. Tony grabs your hand which shocks you at first. You look over at him and he nods. Biting your lip, you look over at Thanos and his army.

   Before anyone moves to attack, something catches your eye. You turn around and see hundreds of portals opening in different places. Black Panther, Shuri, Bucky, Strange, Mantis, Drax, Groot, all of them come walking out of the portals along with a whole army.

    You run to Strange and hug him as hard as you can. "You're back. It worked!" You say happily as he hugs you back.

  "I told you that you should trust me." Stephen says as you back away from him.

  You slap his arm. "This is no time for 'I told you so's'." A smile makes its way to your lips.

  If Stephen is back, that means Peter is too! Your eyes scan around you. You don't see him. But you do see Peter Parker hugging Tony, so you run to them. Peter Parker's eyes light up when he sees you.

  "(Y/n)!" He hugs you ever so tightly and you do the same.

  "Welcome back, kiddo." You almost cry as you grip him tighter.

  "Uh, (y/n), I can't breathe." He struggles to say.

  "Oh, yeah, sorry." You hold him at arms length. He looks perfectly in tact.

  "(Y/n)!" That voice...Peter Quill's voice...

  You turn in the direction of where the voice came from and there stands Peter. Tears prick your eyes as you take off running towards him and he does the same. When he gets close enough, you jump on him, wrapping your legs around his waist, and your hands on his face as you crash your lips to his. His hands are on your bottom, supporting you.

  It feels as if fireworks are exploding around you as your lips move in sync. You bring your head back to get air, but you never look away from his eyes. You've wanted to do that for so long. You would've given everything for it to happen.

  "I love you, Peter. I love you so damn much!" You peck his lips. "I love you. I wanted to say it before you-" he cuts you off with a warm kiss.

  "I know, Sweetheart, I know. I love you too." He kisses your lips again.

  Finally, you feel complete. You feel like you've won. But the fight isn't over yet. You unlatch yourself from Peter and take his hand in yours. Well, what do you know? It fits perfectly.

  ~~

    You dodge a punch that was thrown your way and use your power to throw the weird alien thing against a rock, hard enough to kill it. Your attention is turned towards Tony who just got thrown into a rock by Thanos who has the new gauntlet.

    "I am inevitable."Thanos snaps and you await your demise, but it never comes.

You look at Tony as the glowing stones make their way to the back his Iron Man hand. The power from the stones imbed themselves in his body. There's no way he can survive this!

  "Tony, no!" You shout, but he doesn't hear you.

  You run towards him to take it off of him and to do it yourself, but before you reach him, Quill grabs you and holds you back.

  "Tony! Please! Peter, Let me go!" Tears fall from your eyes.

  "And I am..." Tony looks over at you and takes in a deep breath. "Iron Man." With that one last line, he snaps.

  A bright light flashes, but you don't bother to close your eyes. You can't see anyway. The tears in your eyes are enough. You can't lose him! He took you in and acted like your big brother as you got to know him. There's an ache in your chest that you can't explain. It must be heartbreak.

  Thanos and his army turn to ash just as everyone else had. Tony moves himself into cover and leans himself against rubble. You break free from Quill's grasp and run as fast as you can over to Tony.

  "Tony, why didn't you let me-"

  "Shh. It's okay, (y/n). Just- just understand that I'm gonna be okay." He puts his hand on your cheek and brushes away the tears with his thumb. "It's up to you and your idiot to keep earth and the rest of the universe safe. You're the leader now."

  "Tony, I can't lose you." The tears pour from your eyes like a dam that's been broken.

  "You are."

  "I don't want to." You gently grab his hand and hold it.

  "Mr. Stark. Can you hear me?" Peter Parker rushes to his other side.

  Tony is bleeding from the side of his face. You can tell that he doesn't have long. You bite your lip to make sure no more tears break through.

  "Hey, we won. We won, Mr. Stark. We won, you did it, sir, you did it." Parker cries as he tries to comfort Tony in his last few minutes of life. "I'm sorry."

  You look up at Pepper in her suit. They're going to need some time together. You decide to let go of Tony and grab Peter Parker instead. You drag him away and bring him in to a tight hug.

  "I don't want him to go." Peter cries on your shoulder.

  "Me either, Kid." You cry onto his.

  It's like you can feel the sorrow radiating off of the kid. He shouldn't have to go through this. None of you should! You should've been the one to kill Thanos! You want to rip him to shreds for all that he's done!

  When you open your eyes, you see Quill walking towards you and Peter. You let go of Parker and stand in front of your Starlord. He grabs your hands as tears fall from his eyes. He didn't know Tony like you did. He's not crying because of that. He's crying because he can sense your pain and sorrow from what's happening.

    "(Y/n)." Pepper's voice sounds from behind you.  

  You turn around as she waves you to come over. Without hesitation you and Quill run over to him. You get down on your knees as Tony takes your hand in his.

  "I got your boyfriend back. Don't screw it up." He places his hand on your cheek again. His gesture makes the dam in your eyes break again. "You told me that you wanted your idiot back because you wanted what I had... now you have your chance. Make me proud."

  "I will! I will, I promise!" You cry out as his hand goes limp and falls from your cheek. "Tony?" When he doesn't respond, you turn to Quill and throw yourself in his arms.

  He comforts you by holding you close and letting you sob on him. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart." He kisses your head softly.

~~

    You're all standing there dressed in all black. You were honestly debating on if you should come to his funeral. What kind of best friend would you be if you didn't? You wouldn't do that to Tony even though you thought about it. You've carried Peter's Walkman with you everywhere and contemplated on if you should give it to him. You're not sure why you didn't just do it, but today's the day. Maybe it symbolized Tony to you in a way. Traveling back in time and getting Quill back (along with the others and the rest of the population). It's a souvenir. One that doesn't belong to you.

   After Pepper gives her speech, she sends off a bouquet with Tony's mechanical heart that reads proof Tony Stark has a heart. It's taking everything you have not to burst out into tears. Quill is holding your hand as you watch the bouquet float off. Peter Parker walks up next to you. You wrap an arm around him as you all watch it float away.

     After it disappears from sight, everyone goes inside. Except for you and Quill. You're just looking out on the water, searching for the words to say.

  "He's a hero. You know that, right?" Quill says, causing you to look up at him.

     You nod as you turn towards him. "Yeah..I know.." You reach your hand towards the house and wait for his Walkman to come to you like Stormbreaker comes to Thor.

  When it reaches your hand, you give it to Peter. He smiles as he grabs it excitedly and then looks up at you. "How did you-" he cuts himself off as he looks at it again.

  "I stole from 2014 Peter on his way to get the power stone." You explain as you take in his joy from such a little thing.

  "Thank you, Sweetheart." He kisses your forehead and then attaches it to his belt and puts the head phones around his neck.

"I figured you'd want it back." You say as you sit on a bench that over looks the lake.

    Quill sits down next to you and wraps his arm around you. "Tony said that you wanted what he had. What does that mean?" He asks.

  You sigh. There's no use in lying to him. "I know it's going to sound way too soon and stupid, but we've know each other for so damn long that it seems okay to at least think it." You stall for a second as you look up at his beautiful green eyes. "I told him I wanted to marry you and maybe have a couple kids." A blush dusts your face from embarrassment.

  You look away from him and to the lake. Why did you tell him? He's probably scared of you and most likely rethinking what he got himself into.

  "Me too."

  You jerk your head towards him. "Really?"

  He nods. "Maybe not right now, but definitely in the future." He cups your cheeks with both of his hands. "I love you more than anything in this universe. I've never loved anything more in my life. I want a life with you, guardian or not. Because you, (y/n) (y/l/n), mean the world to me and I'd do anything to make you happy. Even if that means giving you my helmet as we drift in space." He brings you in for a kiss, but you stop him.

  "I love you, Quill." Your lips collide with his and they move perfectly in sync.

  "I love you too."

  "Aunt (y/n)." Morgan's little voice sounds from beside you.

  "Hey, M." You say as you lift her up on your lap.

  You've been around her for so long that she sees you as an Aunt. And honestly, it's one of the best things ever. You love this little girl so much. You'll never let anything happen to her.

  She lays her head on your chest as Quill wraps his arm around you. Her little eyes close as you and Peter look out on the lake as the sun begins to set. This is the beginning of your new life. You've got a second chance and you won't screw it up. Goodbye, Tony. I love you. I'll never forget you....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.2K 44
Demons | "I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you, But with the beast inside, ...
218 13 13
This story is set at the beginning of Infinity War. Y/N is the younger sister of Peter Quill, known as Star Lord. Your super hero name is Cresent Que...
234 13 8
Brash space adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the quarry of relentless bounty hunters after he steals an orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain...
67.4K 1.2K 24
What if an alien Peter Quill spent a night with gave birth to his daughter. And what happens if Peter raises her. Read to find out. (This story was o...