Sundown Affair ✔️

By ZaynismRules

***this book contains infidelity, adultery, and swearing, you've been warned*** Would you fight for someone y... More

Introduction
Initial Book Description
Prologue
1: I'm the goddess of flirting
2: The Mysterious Man
3: Not Jealous
4: What's bad with being rough?
5: Your daddy's looking for you at the front door, sweetheart
6: I didn't thought of you as a stalker
7: Are you bipolar?
8: If it's hard, it isn't small
9: Encounter
10: Getting steamy
11: Oh God
12: Visitor
13: She's on fire
14: Sexy Back
15: Woman On A Mission
16: The Day After
17: Just Couldn't Forget
18: High
Author's Note
19: The Date
20: Secrets Unfolding
21: Sometimes You Just Have To Hear The Truth
22: The Talk
23: The Wife
24: Booty Call
25: I Couldn't Believe You
26: Malin
27: Cyan
28: A Walk In Mykonos
29: Mou Lipis
30: Maybe A Blow In The Bathroom
31: The Birthday Present
32: That Was A Quick One
33: Exposed
34: Crazy Stupid Little Me
35: Don't Want To Let You Go
36: Compromise
37: Telling The Truth
38: Brazilian Wax
39: Fucked
40: Healing
Watty's
42: Agapi Mou
Completed!

41: Late Nights and Vodka

4.6K 117 7
By ZaynismRules

Chapter 41: Late Nights and Vodka

"Maybe this?" I shook my head and pouted.

I didn't even thought of packing bar clothes. My current choices are either a white long skirt with a halter crop top that will make me look like someone who'd attend Coachella; or a white shift dress that rests just a little above my knee.

"Fuck it" I tossed the halter and removed my current dress to change to the sundress I chose.

A couple minutes later, I hopped down the set of stairs and saw Cyan laughing with my mother. Rosa and Big J no longer around and I feel a bit bad I left before they could leave. I never even said goodbye, where the fuck are my manners now.

I heard mother laughed again a little louder this time. Well, Cyan is a natural charmer. Everybody loves this guy.

"Coming?" I asked loud enough to catch the attention of both.

Cyan looked at my direction and chuckled, "Where are you going? Coachella?"

I rolled my eyes, "Are you coming or not?"

He held my mother's hand and kissed it lightly, "Excuse us, Mrs. Miele, I'm sure to drive her home safe before midnight"

"Oh how sweet young man"

I scoffed and went straight out of the front door, feeling Cyan follow after me. We don't have a car in Sao Paolo, so I made it to a point where I borrow my father's keys before I went down the living room.

"You drive" I told Cyan, turning around to see him quite lost. Not literally, but his face is devoid of emotions and he did not even stare at my butt. Which he does to all the girls he is with.

"Earth to Cyan Davis" I waved and handed the key of our Chevrolet Malibu.

He got back fast and witty, "I was just really wondering why you changed from sexy to hobo"

"Well, I wasn't so comfortable with a dress that rests below my butt so" I shrugged and tossed him the key which he caught well.

"Well, that is quite the point" he chuckled and went to the driver's side. Both of us settling down.

He started driving out of our driveway not long after. The bar is not somewhere I knew, I actually felt like a stranger to my own hometown now. Having been away for almost 9 years.

"How did you knew about this bar?" I asked over the soft radio.

"I'm not a hermit, unlike you Di I have been around" he explained and glanced at me, "I should be explaining to you now but I prefer we have alcohol in our system"

"It can wait, you know I don't really hold grudges" I mumbled and smiled at him.

"Of course you don't"

I nodded and hummed. Looking at the houses that we passed by and some stores which is still open at 9 in the evening.

"I missed this place" I whispered but loud enough for Cyan to hear.

"Peaceful, Just a good vacation yeah"

"I plan to stay you know. I'm not sure yet but, I'll look for some local jobs tomorrow morning" I looked at how Cyan would react, finding his small smile unnerving. This is so unlike Cyan Davis.

"What is with you?" I asked finally.

"I rather talk about it over vodka" he shook his head no and chuckled.

"Whatever that is, I won't go back in Miami. Maybe I can live with Aunt Carla in Washington or something but I won't be convinced with your little persuas-"

"I'm not asking you to stay in Miami, trust me" he interjected.

"Oh" Not what I was expecting.

The ride was silent after that until we reached the bar full swing.

- - -

The vodka has taken its effect on me after 2 shots. That's how much my mind wanted to be drunk. I have always believed that you take the alcohol inside your stomache, not inside your head. But now, I am drinking and taking the booze inisde my head.

I've had bad choices in life but this might be one of the worst. I have made a point to get wasted and not just a tipsy wasted but black out wasted. Why?

Well, for one, Cyan just opened to me about where he was coming from when he told Costa about the threat from Preston. I had finally understood and if it was me on Cyan's shoes, I would've done better and told police even if it may dig out about an affair.

Threat of rape is terrible of the terrible. Girls my age does not even take it lightly when it happens to them, what more when the victims are younger - much more fragile than me and than those ladies my age.

Preston might have threatened others and I would stand to stop that fucking psycho if I had to.

Another thing that Cyan raised was he needed my help. Yes, Cyan being Cyan has girl troubles again. And I did not thought it would be a pregnancy problem.

"Are you sure it is yours?" I laughed drunkenly.

He took the whiskey he has been nursing, drank it in one gulp, "Why would you-uh. A-actually I never really, you know, like I-I did assumed it is mine, you know"

You know. Cyan does never stammer. Not unless...

"You're overwhelmed are you? You're anxious, about what? And you did told me before Brooke had a boyfriend" I raised my hand for the bartender and ordered, "Hoegarden please 2 bottles, thanks"

"I just assumed" he whispered.

"That's what people do and they always get it wrong. Why would you assume and believe that assumption? Maybe you can talk to her or something right? And she's planning to take it away - the baby, I mean that's a deadline right there" I ranted and ranted, "Maybe you should fly to where she at right now and stop her. She might be alone in this she needs a support system. Cornelia is the bestfriend, but Brooke also needs the father of the child - if it is you or not, she needs you even if she does not show it"

The bottle of beer came and so does the buzzing of my phone above the table. We are sitted on the bar and Cyan jumped off the stool he sat on, "I need to call her... You know like, stop her for a moment"

"Yes, that's exactly what I was going for" I nodded vigorously and it hurt my head but I did not mind. Cyan jogged towards the front door to have that call.

My eyes went back to my phone screen and it shows my mother calling.

I stood up and grabbed my bottle and phone, walking towards the restroom instead, to answer.

"Hey mom"

Placing my phone secured with my shoulder, I washed my hands clean. "Hi sweetheart, uhm uh- a man is here and he was asking for you-"

"What man? Is he there inside the home?" I panicked. What if Preston really wanted his end of the bargain...

"You know me, I am a good judge of character. Costa brought in a bunch of tulips by the way" she said while I pat my hand with tissue and drank the Hoegaarden bottoms up.

I couldn't take this after what Cyan and I had - closure. Having closure twice in an hour would never do me good. I have a habit of overthinking sometimes and I bet I would die of overthinking the tulips Costa brought.

"Sweetheart?"

"Uh yeah. I'll be home shortly. I just had to console Cyan a bit about this possibility he is going to be a father-"

My mother shrieked at this, "Young lady, I told you several several and several more times to protect yourself and I am not mad but I am well overwhel-"

"Mom, I am not pregnant. 100 percent not pregnant. Alright?" I massaged my temple using one hand since I held my phone on the other.

A group of 3 women went inside the restroom that instant I am explaining things to my mother. It is embarrassing to say the least.

"Oh I assumed.." that's what people do, assume and assume wrong everytime.

"I am not pregnant and we are not together anymore. He is my bestfriend so I need to help him get that girl he loves, so I will be back home shortly. Alright? I just-just need to- anyways I gotta go, please tell my visitor he can come back in three days. I have so much on my plate"

I disconnected the call after that. I did not want my mother to convince me otherwise. Mothers has the power to persuade their children you know.

I jogged outside the restroom with one of the girls looking at me like I'm naked and needed to be ashamed of myself. I am not pregnant, I am not ashamed but my mother thinking I might be made me quite embarrassed... I mean my mother thought that. That's.. Man, that's crazy.

"Di, I'll fly back to Seattle since I heard from Lia that Brooke is there right now. Uh-do you want to go with me?" Cyan asked as I walked back to the bar, I needed more shots.

"Cyan, you're my bestfriend. But Brooke would not be too pleased to see you with the girl you have been shagging, so you see that's a very bad idea" I raised my hand for 5 shots.

"Shit" he cursed and took one of the shot I ordered whilst I have one myself.

"We're both fucked right now" I chuckled sarcastically.

His eyes move to stare at me and I shrugged, "Costa found my home for some odd reason. D-Did you-"

"Oh hell no" Cyan rolled his eyes and scoffed, taking one shot from my line again.

Well, who would tell him where I live?

Robin did not know the exact address and surely she does not even know what where the neighborhood like.

Zach... He won't know because I didn't told him about the place even.

"Fuck" I drank another shot. Heat waved through my throat and I felt like I am sweating bad.

Half an hour passed, Cyan and I wrapped up our drinking and he being the one with high tolerance told me we will take the uber home. He wasn't suppose to drink bad tonight but the circumstances are against that plan.

I agreed and so we journey home and he will take the second ride to go to his parent's house just 15 minutes away from my house.

I was dreading going home. But after an hour, I think Costa left already.

But I was wrong when we neared the house and an unkmown convertible sits blocking the driveway of our home.

Cyan did not even noticed but I told him goodnight and all shit, walking unevenly towards the front door.

What the hell would I do? What do I say?

The lights in the kitchen is off and just the living room had a dim light on. The television is closed and so eerie silence enveloped me.

Shit. It felt like I am in an horror movie. My footsteps are the only thing echoing. My heart beat erratically and I just can't think straight anymore. Like fuck it I need to sleep, my head hurts and I have had a long long day and late nights.

I strolled as even and hard as I can towards the staircase. Not once I glanced at the living room or anywhere. I had one goal - to get up that stairway and not broke any part of my body.

I did not even heard movements I just felt someone, all too well I knew who this man is. He held my waist to steady me when I stepped maybe on the third step up.

Holy fucking shit.

This is really happening.

I never spoke and so did he. We just tried to balance myself up and not fall on our ass. It was pretty much a blur how this happened successfully but I opened my bedroom door and went inside. Leaving the door open - just because it is rude to slam a door on somebody's face, I have manners. I blindly opened the lamp on the night table after I just bounced on top of the bed, closing my eyes. God this vodka just strikes hard after couple minutes.

"I'll get you some water" he mumbled, and I did not even question if he knew where the water or the glasses were.

Moments later, Costa returned and settled the glass of water on my night table.

I opened my eyes and stared at him, the man who I never heard from for weeks. He had his some days old stubble, his crisp white dress shirt is tucked in his grey dress pants - unbuttoned at the top.

He looked beautiful as always, ravaging even. Here, I am looking wasted and probably sweaty and mascara down my eyes. I look like one of those adicts you'll see sitting on a dark alley holding some coke.

"I will come back tomorrow, when you're feeling better" he voiced.

God how I missed that voice, the one who soothes me and spoke sweet and dirty things to me. I am drunk out of my mind and just.. My mouth just opens and says what it wants to say without my mind actually filtering what needs to be filtered the fuck out.

Before he even went out of the door my stupid mouth spoke, "I missed you"

Weeks passed where I did not have him close, I was actually afraid I would forgot how he sounds and how he looks.

This time tears flow down on its own accord. I just let go. I had to, I would burst if not. "I fucking miss you, you asshole" I cried and sat up, glaring at this man I liked so much. The man I love.

"Mou lipis, moro mou, I miss you too" he turned to face me. That look in his eyes that makes it so hard to sleep at night and make my core tingle - I was gone for.

His sincerity made my heart leap and added to my core aching, I just wanted him. I knew I want him, I stood and walk towards the sin in front of me. The man who made me question everything in this world, even my principles.

My arms just took him in an embrace and I sobbed, his arms locked around me and I just felt I'm in the safest place ever. Even drunk, I knew I was safe.

I love Costa Kazilieris. Without a doubt I want him and only him.

"I'm so sorry" he kissed my temple as he soothes me and calm me as much as he can.

"You never called or-" I cried more.

"I was stupid, I'm sorry" he pushed me back and held my face with his hands, wiping my tears.

Fuck it. "Show me" I want him to show me how sorry he was, he needs to make it up to me. I have gone with sleepless nights.

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him eagerly. Actually expressing how much he means to me and how much I was missing him for weeks he was gone.

Tomorrow would just come, and I pray I would not regret this choice I made with alcohol in my blood and mind.

Author's Note

So here's the chapterr!

I have like 1 to 2 chapters left.. And yes, I guess the next one has smut all over ;).

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 22.2K 42
"Look I don't want you, I don't need you, never have and never will so just stay away from me and I'll stay away from you" He growled as he pushed me...
528K 13.9K 43
(Seven years ago) (Sean) "I will help you with your debts if you do something in return for me." (Skylar) "You can't help me... In case you haven...
31K 1K 41
"Promise me you'll come to the club tomorrow night." he said in a rough voice, forehead on hers. Her head still spinning, she started to shake her he...
1.7M 52.9K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...