High School dxd: Rise Of The...

By thunder_god18

He is not the welder of the heavenly dragon Ddraig, but the welder of the heavenly emperor god of the ocean... More

Bio
Harem
Season 1 chapter 1: the kings heart
Season 1 chapter 2:the beast awakes
Season 1 chapter 3: the after math
Quick info
Season 1 chapter 4: Aura control
Season 1 chapter 5: Calm befor the storm
Season 1 chapter 6: the nun
Season 1 chapter 7: the familiar forest
Season 1 chapter 8: the date
Season 1 chapter 9: water meets fire
Season 1 chapter 11: Fight for her (season 1 finale)
Season 2 chapter 1: the new move.
Season 2 chapter 2: the exorsist
Season 2 chapter 3: the holy girls
Season 2 chapter 4: seal broken
Season 2 chapter 5: dragon meets beast
Season 2 chapter 6: pool party 😜
Season 2 chapter 7: dawn of the fallen king
Season 2 chapter 8:The meeting pt1
Season 2 chapter 9: Birth of the roaring emperor
Season 3 chapter 1: trip to hell and the dragon king
Season 3 chapter 2: metting the family and devil metting?
Season 3 chapter 3:Nicks power unleashed
Season 3 chapter 4: whatever it takes
Season 3 chapter 5: the truth awoken
Season 3 chapter 6: preparation
Season 3 chapter 7: the mistake
Season 3 chapter 8: Dawn of the end Part 1
Season 3 chapter 9: dawn of the end part 2
Season 4 chapter 1: glimps into the future
Season 4: chapter 2: the meeting

Season 1 chapter 10: calm before the storm

4.3K 55 5
By thunder_god18

Issei was in his room training to awake his Balance Barker again. Issei new that the only way he would win against Riser if it ever came down to that was the armor. King told Issei that he only scratched the surface of the Balance Barker power, Issei when he heard this was shocked at how powerful the Balance Barker was.

"Issei." Issei opens his eyes to see Emma at the door looking at him as he had the heavenly trident in front of him face down. "You have been training all day did you forget today was Rias mach." Issei eyes sharpen like a beast.

"No I am well aware of the mach, but I know that with nicks training Rias stands a chance against the Phoenix. If she loses then I will call off the wedding my self." Issei told the purple haired maid who sigh.

"You push yourself to hard Issei." Emma told Issei who just closed his eyes and went back to meditating. Emma closed the door almost all the way and left.

"You know Issei taking a brake is a thing as well." King told Issei who sigh.

"No I need to train as much as my body will let me King, or I won't be strong enough to rival the Phoenix." Issei told the king of beast who sigh.

"I am well aware of this Issei hell I told you to train this hard, but right now Rias mach rages on with the Phoenix. Remember that in the future." King told Issei who nodded his head and went back to his medication.

Time skip

"Your training is going well I suppose." Nick asked Issei who was still meditating on the floor. Issei didn't open his eyes.

"Yes sensei it is going well." Issei told his sensei who sigh, but nick new Issei would not stop until he is ready to fight.

"Ok well I wanted to tell you that Rias has lost her mach and will marry the Phoenix in 2 hours." Issei now stoped as a water aura cover him shaking the house. The heavenly trident flew into his left hand.

"I am ready sensei, or I will die in the proses." Nick watched  Issei sea blue eyes changed to kings eyes and his hair color changed to a dark blue.

"Ok then Issei let's see if your training will pay off." Nick told Issei as he vanished away from Issei room. Issei sense someone coming. A magic circle opens and out walks Grayfia.

"Good day Issei I am hear to tell you that lady Gremory has lost her mach." Grayfia then looked at Issei and her face was full of shock to see how prepared the boy was for battle. "Sirzechs sent me here to invite you to the wedding." Grayfia told Issei who contributed to looked at her. Grayfia felt a little scared at the eyes she was locked with.

"Then tell Sirzechs I will be." Issei told Grayfia who nodded her head again shocked by his voice that's more beast like.

"Ok then I will leave you to come to the party when ever you want." Grayfia bowed and vanished into a magic circle.

"Are we ready to get going." Issei looked over to see Emma in a beautiful violet dress with her hair curled and in a bun. Issei smiled at her sowing his prized teeth.

"Yes we are Emma now let's go and take care of a little birdie." Issei told Emma who giggles and walked over to him and took his hand, Issei taped his trident on the floor and they vanished in a burst of water.

Wedding pov

Everyone was dressed nicely and was partying for the big day. Rias Gremory would take Riser Phoenix hand in marriage, but Rias did not want to marry Riser for he would only use her body for his own deeds.

"Grayfia." Grayfia saw Sirzechs and waked to him. "Where is Issei I thought you said he would come." Sirzechs asked his queen who sigh.

"My lord he said he would be here I am not sure where he is." Grayfia told her king who sigh as well.

"I hope he can come and free my sister form this nightmare." Sirzechs thought to himself as he saw Rias peerage members looked sad.

"Oh yea my older brother score himself a Gremory hand in marriage. I never doubt my older brother he would have won no mater what." Reval said as she walked around the room.

"She has got a big mouth on her." Kiba said as everyone in the ORC nodded there heads. Everyone saw Riser.

"Good evening everyone. Today is a special day for the devil faction, Riser Phoenix I and Rias Gremory will be taking each other's hand in marriage. And to have a happy life as husband and wife." Riser finished his speech and everyone clapped until.

BOMMM

everyone watched the ball doors go flying backwards and hit the wall at a high speed. When the dusted clear everyone saw 2 ancient eyes that had pride and determination in them.

"Riser Phoenix I challenge you to a fight for Rias Gremory freedom." Everyone flinched at the domination in the voice. Soon everyone saw Issei standing in mma gear ready to fight with Emma next to him.

(Put the shorts over the tights)

"Boy who do you think you are to crash suck a important day for the devil race." Riser yelled at Issei who smiled.

"This would be mine little surprise everyone looked over to see the great devil king Lucifer, Issei felt his power and is was enormous more then nick in his bace form.

"My lord what is the meaning of this." Riser asked the devil king.

"Well Riser with all of your experience in rating games you almost where beat by a newcomer." Sirzechs told Riser who got mad.

"It's the thought that counts My lord." Riser told Sirzechs who smiled.

"Well then I think you would like to have a chance to redeem yourself." Sirzechs asked and Riser
Smiled.

"Do you want a fight boy then I will give you one." Riser told Issei who smiled showing his godly sharp teeth.

"No please Riser don't do this." Rias begged the Phoenix who smiled and continue to lock eyes with Issei.

"It's ok Rias Issei is a big boy he can defend himself." Riser told Rias who sigh.

"Now Issei if you win what would you like as a reward." Sirzechs asked the beast emperor.

"He is a human your kidding."

"SILENCE your king has spoken. I brought him down here to fight so he gets anything in my power he wishes." Sirzechs told everyone as they all shut up.

"I want Rias Gremory free from the Margie, and Riser peerage if anyone wants to leave then they can come live with me." Everyone looked at Issei crazy, but Sirzechs was really staring to like Issei a lot.

"Ok then Riser do you agree with the terms." Sirzechs asked the Phoenix who smiled.

"Yes My lord I agree with the terms." Riser smiled at Issei who glared at him.

"Ok then let's get the battle set up." Sirzechs sent everyone into a battle arena with Riser across from Issei.

"Ok are both sides ready." Sirzechs asked as they both nodded there heads. "OK THEN GO." Sirzechs roared as Issei hardest battle had just begun.

CLIFFFFFF HANGER sorry everyone, but your going to have to wait for the next chapter witch will be out Sunday or Monday. Comment share like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT

NEXT CHAPTER: RISE OF THE ULTIMATE BEAST.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 235 14
(At the end of every chapter, I need you guys to tell me what happens in the anime cause I don't want to watch issei get a harem , hope you can under...
57K 934 22
In a world full of devils, angels, and fallen angels, there exists a blue haired boy with an incredible power. One that could rival the gods themselv...
19.9K 279 12
Y/N die and get reincarnated to the world of supernatural, where devil, angel, fallen angel exist. Before he get reincarnated he meet the Shadow Mona...
4K 102 7
Naruto in dxd world and check what awaits him in a new universe with lots of supernatural beings