BOTTOM JIN | One Shots

By crimson_ashes

"I wait for you in the dark, so that I may absorb you in a way that my eyes lack." Bottom Jin one shots Requ... More

ARMY GATHER HERE
Beast | TaeJinKook
Call Me Master | JinMin
Not Amused | TaeJin
Kiss & Make Up | JinKook
It's Late, Sir Pt. 1 | NamJin
For Your Entertainment Pt. 1 | 2Seok
For Your Entertainment Pt. 2 | 2Seok
For Your Entertainment Pt. 3 | 2Seok
Hell's Rain | OT7
Accidental Disturbance | VMinJin
Its Late, Sir Pt. 2 | NamJin
Undress Rehearsal | YoonJin
MoonLit Love | JinMin
Summer Heat | JinKook
Lesson Learned | 2Seok
A Million Years | 2SeokMin
Heads Or Tails? | JinKook
Since The Beginning | NamKookJin
Strangers | Jin x Maknae Line
Guns, Knives, & A Delicate Rose | YoonJin
Bloom | TaeJin
Howl | TaeJin
Too Late Pt. 1 | NamYoonJin
Too Late Pt. 2 | NamYoonJin
OutRunning Karma | NamYoonJin
Savage | JinKook
Lilith | TaeJin
Back Talk And Front Talk | YoonJin
Bruises | NamJin
Guilty Pleasure | JinKook
Call Me Daddy | YoonJin
Danger Men At Work | NamJin
WTF | Jin x Maknae Line
No Friends | TaeJin
True Love Café | JinKook
True Love Café Pt.2 | JinKook

Lesson Learned V2 | 2Seok

5.9K 148 47
By crimson_ashes

Requested by: namjinlove2

The second version of the request! Definitely shorter than the first one, but hopefully still good

Contains: dom!hoseok, slight spanking, richboy!seokjin, man handling

____________________

Kim Seokjin. His name was known well around the private school he went to. Even the professors couldn't deny him. His parents were the wealthiest people in all of Seoul and they got what they wanted without a word uttered against them. The same went for their son. Seokjin had grown up very comfortably and what he wanted, he got. His parents were proud of Seokjin; he was smart, handsome, and had everyone falling at his feet.

His clothes bore the most expensive labels and he never wore one piece of clothing more than once. He didn't even donate them; he just threw them away. A lot of his fellow students despised him, but would never say it to his face. Seokjin wasn't stupid; he heard the things they'd say behind his back and he kept a list of their names so that he could destroy their futures if he so wished.

The professors treated him as if he were their supervisor, doing everything they could to please him. He was rich and his parents were powerful people; who would dare stand against him? Oh, that's right. No one. Since he had been born, everything was handed to him. The large mansion he lived in was cleaned and pruned every day by the team of maids he had hired, seeing as he could bother himself to clean by himself.

Seokjin didn't live with his parents. When he had asked for more privacy, they had bought him a mansion with twenty bedrooms, six bathrooms, an outdoor and indoor pool, three living rooms, two dining rooms, a kitchen the size of a small house, and a personal cinema. All for one person. It was unnecessary, but Seokjin loved it.

He was making his way down the hallway when one of his professors approached him, a serious look on his face. The man was old, at least fifty, but he had aged well. His jaw was sharp, body muscled and burly, and veins stuck out on his arms. Seokjin loved veiny men. Though he was still a virgin, he did so love to tease and rile people up. He went to an all boys private school, so it was easy to have students and professors alike falling at his feet.

Seokjin stopped and crossed his arms across his chest, clearly annoyed by being stopped. Even though the professor was hot, that didn't distract him from his frustration. "What do you want, Mr.Min? I don't have a day to stand here while you drool all over my shoes like a dog." He snapped back, blowing a large bubble with the strawberry gum in his mouth and popping it in the professors face.

Mr.Min frowned, but didn't at a word about Seokjin's obvious disregard for respect. "You were late this morning. I'm marking it on your attendance sheet and I thought you should know. I've already prepared an email to be sent to your parents, informing them of your tardiness."

"I think not, Mr.Min. Firstly, I don't care if I was late; you're not marking it on my attendance. Secondly, you're not sending that email to my parents. In fact, you can go and delete it right now or you can kiss your job good bye." Seokjin smirked when the professor's jaw dropped in surprise; the man quickly shut his mouth and nodded, albeit tight lipped and angry.

"As you wish, Mr.Kim. Send your parents my congratulations on their new company opening." The man dipped his head and Seokjin, smacked his gum snugly.

"Mmhm. See you later, Mr.Min. By the way, you might want to get rid of that boner in your pants. I'm sure Mr.Park can help you with it, hm? Make sure you think of me while he's sucking you off." Seokjin patted the man on the shoulder, laughed at his shocked expression, and walked away. Several students had stopped to watch and were openly gaping, eyes wide. They apparently never got used to seeing the kind of power Seokjin had.

He swung his hips as he walked, grinning as stares followed him down the hallway. He heard several whistles and a few cat calls, which he blew kisses to the owners of. However, as he rounded the corner, a hand grabbed the back of his backpack and pulled him to the side. Seokjin stumbled with wide eyes into a dark and very empty classroom, nearly falling as he blindly caught himself on an empty desk. Seokjin looked around in confusion, attempting to make out his surroundings; it was too black to see much aside from the silhouette of another student near the now closed door of the classroom.

The sound of a lock clicking made run cold. What kind of psychopath locks someone in a room? Seokjin dropped his bag to the floor and attempted to back away from the person he couldn't see, but his hips kept hitting what seemed like every desk in the room and he gave up after a moment. His hips were now sore and he didn't like that. Seokjin rubbed them absent mindedly, keeping his eyes on the person still standing near the door. Just as Seokjin was wishing for some sort of light, the classroom light flickered on and his zoned in on the person who had trapped him rather successfully in the empty classroom.

His brows furrowed as he took in a fellow student he hadn't seem before. His black hair was wavy and was parted down the middle, stopping at his ears and a smug smirk was pulling at his lips. Seokjin couldn't deny that the teenager was attractive. Relief flooded through his veins when he realized that there was no danger here. He smiled and continued to chew his gum, blowing a bubble and laughing when it popped loudly throughout the silent room.

The student moved forward and Seokjin was confident in his surroundings. He didn't believe he was in any kind of danger and he leaned back against the desk behind him comfortably. "No offense, but who exactly are you? I mean, you're obviously desperate for some alone time with me, which isn't surprising, but what's your name? I haven't seen you before."

"Jung Hoseok. And I'm not desperate. I'm patient, in fact. I've been waiting for this moment for months." Seokjin raised a brow when Hoseok began to unbutton the shirt of his school uniform, his nimble fingers quick and more and more of his chest was being exposed as the seconds passed.

"Uh-huh." Seokjin smacked his gum and shrugged. "I'm not surprised you have. Who wouldn't want a hit at me? I'm hot as fuck." Seokjin ran a hand through his hair in demonstration, only to gasp in surprise when he was suddenly bent over the desk he had been previously leaning against. Hoseok's hand curled into his hair and pulled his head back. "What are you doing? Get off of me- mmph!"

Seokjin's words were cut off when a pair of lips pressed to his, effectively cutting of his speech. His eyes were wide, but he soon melted into the kiss, even smiling when Hoseok's soft lips moved against his in the perfect rhythm. Seokjin had kissed plenty of guys before, but usually it had been himself who had the control. He was shocked at Hoseok's confidence and daring moves. When Hoseok bit down onto Seokjin's bottom lip, a line was crossed and Seokjin pulled away, his fingers pressed to his sore lip. He frowned at Hoseok's smug smirk.

"What was that for? I could have you kicked out of the school for that! Think again the next time you decide to- " Seokjin was only halfway through his rant when Hoseok gave his hair a harsh yank. Pain heated his scalp and he whimpered, attempting to pull away from Hoseok, but his grip was tight and unyielding. "What do you want? Money? I'll give you my credit card- "

Hoseok chuckled and shook his head. "Money? I don't need your parents' money. I've gotten fed up with you acting all high and mighty around this school, acting like you own the place. Well, news flash, princess, you don't. Might as well do as I say, because you don't have a choice either way."

Seokjin whimpered and nodded, feeling his cock harden inside his school uniform. The thought of Hoseok having his way with him, putting him in his place turned him on even more. He bit his already sore lip and wiggled his hips impatiently. He gasped in surprise when Hoseok smacked his ass lightly. Hoseok smirked and leaned close to the elder's ear, nibbling on the shell before whispering,

"You ever taken a cock before, pretty boy?"

Seokjin shook his head, his brown locks bouncing. "N-No, I haven't."

"Well, there's a first time for everything." Hoseok chuckled when Seokjin whimpered. He released the elder's hair and gave him a stern look, as if daring him to move; Seokjin didn't. Hands reached around his hips and began undoing his belt before tugging his pants and underwear down around his ankles in one swift pull. Seokjin gasped as cold air assaulted his bottom half. "You sure look prepared to take cock; all shaved and cleaned down here."

Hoseok's hands gripped at his ass cheeks and fingers nudged against his tight pucker, nudging at it teasingly. Seokjin couldn't help but push his ass into Hoseok's hands, finding the feeling rather pleasurable. Another smack was delivered to his now bare cheeks and he whimpered in pain and pleasure. The dominance that radiated off of Hoseok like a furnace was intoxicating.

It didn't take long for Hoseok to undo his own pants and Seokjin's breath caught in his throat at the sound of his belt and zipper. "W-wait! Aren't you supposed to have protection? And p-prep? You can't- "

"Oh, shut up. Stuck up brats don't get special treatment; this is what you get for acting like you own the school." Hoseok growled and pressed the head of his cock to Seokjin's tiny pink hole; it was so small that he wasn't sure it would fit. Seokjin immediately tried to push himself up and away from the desk, only to fall back down when Hoseok's cock pressed into him. "Lay still or this'll be worse."

Hoseok gripped at Seokjin's hips and shoved the head of his cock against his hole. The pink sphincter was unyielding at first, but Hoseok eventually managed to force himself inside with an audible pop! and a groan. Seokjin bucked and squirmed at the burning sensation, whining when Hoseok placed a firm hand between his shoulder blades and held him down. The elder gripped at the edge of the desk with a huff of frustration.

He pressed in further and bottomed out easily, though Seokjin continued to squirm. Hoseok growled and dug his nails into his hip angrily. "I said lay still! You really can't behave, can you? Always acting up and not obeying rules; you'd be kicked out of school if it wasn't for your parents."

Seokjin whimpered and stilled. "I-I can behave; it just hurts!"

Hoseok scoffed and shook his head, his grip unyielding. "Prove it. Your words mean nothing to me with how lightly you use them. If you can handle causing other people pain, then you need to learn to handle your own pain."

With that being said, Hoseok pulled out slowly and slammed back in. Seokjin yelped out his surprise and moaned soon after as Hoseok's cock bumped against something inside of him. Hoseok easily built up a steady pace of thrusting, hips moving without a hint of difficulty. Seokjin moaned beneath him, panting in complete pleasure. He was on cloud nine with all of the pleasure Hoseok was bringing him. There was definitely still a slight burning pain, but as Hoseok roughly used him Seokjin couldn't bring himself to notice.

He moaned as Hoseok hit something deep inside him, nearly numbing his limbs with the extraordinary feeling. His member ached between his stomach and the table he was bent over, body rocking back and forth from the force of Hoseok's thrusts that caused his member to rub against the surface of the cool desk. His abdomen was already tightening and Seokjin found himself gasping for breath as Hoseok pounded his ass.

Hoseok let out short groans and a few gasps of his own as he worked his hips with obvious skill, clearly having done this all before. His hands were tight on Seokjin's hips, until he moved one up to grip onto Seokjin's shoulder to pull him back as he thrusted.

"You like that, pretty boy?" Hoseok chuckled breathlessly, shaking his head in amusement. "I get your parents would be so disappointed if they knew what was happening right now, huh?"

Seokjin could only whimper in response as his nose scrunched up. The pleasure from Hoseok's cock was bringing him closer and closer to the edge. His knuckles turned white as he gripped the edge of the desk, member twitching and throbbing. "Ah, ah, 'm g-gonna- "

"So soon? Go ahead, make a mess all over your pathetic self."

Seokjin felt like he was very much being made fun of, but the self consciousness was gone nearly as soon as it had arrived. The moment the white liquid spirted from his tip between him and the table, his mind blanked and all he could feel in that moment was the extraordinary feeling he was experiencing. Seokjin's mouth dropped open in a silent moan, eyes nearly rolling back as his muscles tightened.

Hoseok's endless thrusting worked him through his high deliciously, keeping him stimulated as he came down. By the time he had recovered from coming, Hoseok's cock was beginning to get a bit much. Seokjin whimpered as Hoseok's pace never slowed down and he kept fucking him just as fast and hard as when he had first began.

Tears had begun to spill over Seokjin's cheeks from the sensitivity of his prostate and twitching cock, too weak after his orgasm to try to push away from Hoseok. He simply laid there as Hoseok fucked him as he liked, thrusting his cock in and out of Seokjin's clenching hole. "I'm going to cum in your ass, pretty boy. Fill you up so full that you'll never forget me, and you'll always feel empty without my cock. Want that?" When Seokjin didn't respond, Hoseok thrusted even rougher into him, causing him to let out a gasp of pain. "Tell me, you brat."

"W-want it so bad, please fill me up with your cum," Seokjin forced out, feeling so degraded but enjoying himself nonetheless. Hoseok growled and snapped his hips into Seokjin as hard as he could, and Seokjin's eyes widened in shock at the feeling of cum filling his ass. Hoseok pulled him back against his cock, hips pressed to Seokjin's ass as he filled him up.

Seokjin took deep breaths to calm himself down once Hoseok had pulled out, hoping that he didn't look too bad. He still had to go to a few classes and couldn't go to them looking bad. Just as he had begun to relax and regulate his breathing, his hair was grabbed and he was pulled off the desk by Hoseok's hand in his hair. Seokjin groaned when his knees hit the floor harshly, face level with Hoseok's cock.

He looked up at the other teenager, brows furrowed in confusion. He doesn't really want him to put that in his mouth, did he? That just seemed gross. Hoseok rolled his eyes and tightened his grip in his hair, growling out a smooth, "Clean me up now, pretty boy. Or the whole school will see this." Hoseok held up his phone, a video playing showing Hoseok's viewpoint as he fucked Seokjin, his own voice playing back to him as he begged for Hoseok's cum.

Was he really being blackmailed? His stomach sank into a puddle of dark fear and he swallowed thickly before he nodded and leaned forward, hesitantly taking the head of Hoseok's cock in his mouth. Seokjin prepared himself for the worst as the taste flooded his mouth, surprised when a simple salty taste was all there was. He didn't like it any more because of it, but it definitely hadn't been as bad as he expected.

Seokjin licked off Hoseok's cock, trying to conceal the way his face scrunched up at the amount of salt that coated his tongue. He did it as fast as he could and then pulled away, sighing in relief when Hoseok released his hair and did up his pants again. Hoseok dressed quickly, buttoning up his shirt and ruffling his hair. Seokjin wondered why Hoseok looked so attractive suddenly.

"Stand up," Hoseok ordered and Seokjin was quick to obey, understanding that at any given moment Hoseok could decide to post that video. He pulled up his pants once he had stood, fixing his own clothing as Hoseok approached.

He gasped in surprise when Hoseok grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss, forcing his tongue into Seokjin's mouth and dominating him easily. Seokjin kissed back, confused as to why he was enjoying Hoseok so much and too caught up in the feeling of his lips to care much. Hoseok pulled away too soon for Seokjin's opinion, a smirk on his lips as he took in Seokjin's messy hair, his swollen lips and red cheeks.

"Whenever I come to you and tell you to do something, you do it. Understood? I don't care where we are, who's with us, or what you were doing beforehand. You do as I say, no matter what," Hoseok said, holding tense eye contact with Seokjin. Seokjin's heart was banging against his ribcage, almost like it wanted to burst free. He was excited by those terms. What else did Hoseok have in store for him?

"Y-yes, okay." Seokjin nodded, never breaking eye contact until Hoseok did, but only to suck a hickey onto his neck, high enough up that Seokjin wouldn't be able to cover it up with his shirt or a jacket.

With that, Hoseok left the room, a proud smirk on his lips as the door closed behind him. Seokjin stood there, breathing out slowly and shaking his head. What had just happened? What terms had he agreed to? Hoseok could ask him to do anything. He really had fucked up, but being blackmailed sure did have its perks.

________________________
3k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 279 5
Yoonmin suprimacy. Open to suggestions. 💜 Rare updates. Please don't copy/plagiarise my stories. This book belongs to @anniesuze alone. Warning:...
26.5K 392 10
~one-shot story~ you were chosen out of everyone in a fansite to be with BTS for a day. For a week. each day is different. each day with a member w...
1K 44 3
Here I will cover BTS one shots. You can always request me your ideas in comment section. I'll make sure to work on them.
33.1K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.