The Miraculous tales of Ladyb...

By miraculouslylazy_

One Shotttttsssssssssssssssssss Based on (le grand overdramatic voice) Miraculous Tales of Ladybug And Chat N... More

Disclaimer
Copyright
"Sorry Ladybug"
Chloe's Past
Adrienette pics.
Alix's Dares
Stupid Masks
Memes!!!!!
More MEMES!!!!
Twin Dilemma
Should We?
"I am Ladybug"
The Magic within you
Memes!!! again
It's a Secret
Love and Luck
Volpina
Memes!
Daughter of the night
DjWifi!!!
Adieu
Evillustrator
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Unleash
Lucky (C)Harm
Memes
Why do I love Adrien Agreste
Tagged
Dumb Agreste
When Marinette got angry.
I am Ladybug (part II)
Legends
Comics
Comics II
Princess
I Need You More Than You Need Me
The Miraculous
MEMEMEMEMEMEMSSSSSS
This One's Mine
Watching Miraculous
Random stuff (Mixed Bag cuz I got bored. Problem?)
Your eyes
The End

The Blushing Challenge

1.3K 37 113
By miraculouslylazy_

Alya's POV 

Who knew Marinette was so good at this game.

~~~~~2 hours ago~~~~~

It was going to be an amazing afternoon. Adrien did not have any photoshoots, Marinette was done designing two dresses, Nino, was free this afternoon and I had all plans set for the sailing of my ships. I decided and was determined to make Marinette confess to Adrien, who, I am 110% sure likes her back. I wasn't gonna play a classic game of Truth or Dare, I am going to try something new. The Blushing Challenge. 

I met my friends at Marinette's house. Since it was above a bakery, everyone was enthusiastic about the idea of those delicious aromas coming from below and fortunately, Marinette agreed to it too. We  all sat next to each other and started chatting. TBH, I was starting to feel sorry for Marinette, since she is as delicate as cheese. And might even faint if any of us went too hard on her. Fifteen minutes of laughing and chatting later, I told everyone about this game. 

"The idea of the game is, that you will be assigned an opponent by spinning the bottle. The person facing the mouth of the bottle, goes first and tries to make their opponent blush. The person who is successful in making the opponent blush FIRST, is the winner.

"OKAY!" I heard them. Surprisingly, Marinette had a sly face with a smirk and she looked way confident than usual. But, we'll see that once she faces Adrien.

"LETS START!!!" I said, spinning the bottle and the bottle's mouth pointed towards me and the other towards... Marinette!

Piece of cake. Making Marinette blush was the easiest task!

"Me first!!! Ok, Mari, can I confess something?" I asked her. "Sure!" Was the reply.

Leaning in close, I said, "Your smile is the prettiest thing I've ever seen." I said. I expected her to blush but she leaned in closer and said," Al, can I confess something too?" I nodded. "This smile only exists when I'm with you." I felt heat burning in my cheeks and blushed with a dumbfounded expression.

I drew back as a sign of defeat and realized that Marinette Dupain Cheng, the most adorable girl, just made me blush! "Girl, you are smooth af!" I said. Adrien and Nino were shocked to see this side of her as well.

"I know that" She replied smirking. " Wasn't expecting Alya, the queen of sass, to get defeated by me!" She said half grinning. "So, I give up the title 'Queen of Sass' to Marinette!" I laughed.

Who knew Marinette was so good at this game.

~~~~~Back to present~~~~~

Marinette spun the bottle. The said bottle's mouth landed on Adrien and the bottom, Nino.

Adrien was a shy boy and was legit 'non-flirty'. So I think Nino should be able to win this. Adrien stuttered and then took a deep breath, putting on his charming expression, referring to Nino, he said, "Nino, lets play something." "What!" he replied. "Any game you like except for hide and seek." "Why not hide and seek?" "Cause, its impossible to find someone as cute as you." He said.

And with the look on Nino's face, he surely was the loser. I have no idea how these innocent kids are son good at flirting!? (Alya, if only you knew)

Adrien, being the winner, spun the bottle. And it landed on Marinette and himself. The mouth was towards Marinette so, it was her turn first. "Are you tired Adrien?" She asked in her 'So Adorable That Anyone Could Fall For' expression.

"Why?" He said. "Because, you've been running in my mind all the time." Adrien was about to blush but shook it off. "Really princess? Was I?" HE REPLIED WITH A WINK!!!!! 

I swore Marinette was about to blush but, she DIDN'T! HOW!? 

"Guys! Now, since you both are done with your chance, you've gotta say something savage or make the opponent blush." I say, This game sure needed a twist. "Marinette, how much do you love me?" Adrien said. Marinette did not blush at that! Seriously! Marinette was being asked how much she loved her crush, by her crush! 

"Well, look at the stars and count them. That's how much I love you." Awwwwww. But. That's not what Marinette meant...

"But, IT'S AFTERNOON." Adrien says. "Exactly." Marinette leaned in and smugly replied. That was DARN savage. "Do you need some water? Must have burnt right?" She said. So, Marinette is the winner again, I announced.

I was getting shocks after shocks. Marinette, the super shy, adorable girl who couldn't even talk to her crush properly, was flirting with him! She may be cute in her earlier times, but now, she was hot af. "Girl, what's with all the confidence? Like seriously! You became from shy, to super sassy overnight!" I asked her, to which she winked. 

Marinette spun the bottle again. Alya and Nino. It was Nino's turn first. So he got directly to the point. And I was shocked. "Alya, we may be doing all this just for a game, but, I will tell you this straight from my heart. I Love You Alya. You made me realize how amazing I can be and I fell awesome in your company. We've been dating for a while now, but I haven't ever confessed to you.So, I am doing it now. I love you Als." He stated, eyes closed, and a light pink blush. I blushed as well. 

"Dude, I love you too." I said, jumping in his arms, hugging him tightly. "Guys, its getting really cheesy in here... Mind going to the other room? And yeah, just in case, remember to use protection..." Marinette said. We both blushed a crimson red. "MARINETTE DUPAIN CHENG!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. "You took my innocence away!!!" Nino screamed. "I want the innocent Mari again." Adrien cried.

Adrien's POV.

"What! Just telling you guys not to get too cheesy about it. Chill, I was just kidding." She laughed.

"DID SOMEONE SAY CHEESEEEEEE!!!!" Plagg flew out of my t shirt and exclaimed. "Uh Oh..." He replied realizing what he just did. "Pretend that never happened..." He said and zoomed in. I nervously laughed and saw their faces staring right into mine.

"YOU ARE CAT NOIR!" Marinette exclaimed. "WHAT!?" Alya, Nino and I shouted back. "That's Plagg, Cat Noir's kwami! I know it!" She said, trembling. Pointing her trembling finger at me.
Welp, cat's outta the bag now. Wait...
"How on Earth do you know what a kwami is and how do you know his name is Plagg and how do you know that he is cat noir's kwami and how did you even know anything about miraculous!? " I showered questions on her.
"Uhh-" She nervously searched for an answer in that smart ass brain of hers.
"Kid, still oblivious as ever. Cuz she's Ladybug, you daft dimbo!" Plagg whizzed out of my shirt and started his small talk.
"Shut up Plagg, you've been watching too many Harry Potter movies lately and- WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" I shouted as realization hit me like a hammer. "My work here is done." Plagg said, grinning like a mouse who just fooled a tom cat. 
"Y- Y- Y- YOU A-A-A-ARE L-L-L-ADY-" I was cut off by her. "Enough with the stuttering you alley cat." And before I could do anything, I fainted.

Two minutes which seem like an eternity later

I woke up to find that I had fainted. Dammit Adrien Agreste, you finally know the identity of your lady and faint. SERIOUSLY! FAINT!? You have a reputation! As Chat, maybe. But still, you can't faint because of a girl! What happened to The Great Flirt inside you?
I started to faint again after M'Lady asked if I was okay, but was snapped out of it by her. 'Okay, lover boy, you are more shy than I am. Geez, get a hold of yourself. Here, get up and dare not faint again. Cause, the chances are high." She said, I didn't know what was the meaning of her last sentence, but I ignored it and took her hand. That's when she pulled me hard and almost ripped my arm off. I would be focusing on my arm if I wasn't focused on something else. A warm sensation ran through my body as I realized what was the sudden contact causing my heart to feel as if it would rip my chest and fly out.
I was- no, she was KISSING me! Ladybug was KiSsInG me! I melted into the kiss and after a few moments which seemed like a second, we broke away. Gasping for air. Both red as a tomato.
And then, I was distracted by my almost broken arm by two faces with overly dramatic endless gasps  as they seemed to inhale forever.
"Alya and Nino! You saw all of it!" I gasped.
Bye bye secret identity.
"No shit Sherlock." Marinette winked at me.
"Alya, Nino, you guys can breathe now. It's all okay. Plus, if you are going to ask, No POSTING THIS ON THE LADYBLOG. GOT IT?" She said, adressing to Alya.
Said auburn haired teen hastily nodded.
"Kill me, I've seen too much." They both said in unison.

"I FINALLY FIGURED HOW YOU TWO GOT THE SUDDEN CONFIDENCE! YOU BOTH ARE MASTERS AT FLIRTING AND THIS CAT RIGHT HERE, HAS DONE QUITE A PHD IN IT!" Alya yelled.
"Geez Alya, calm down, you're gonna attract the entire neighborhood here." Marinette shushed her bff.
"This day isn't bad at all!" I said leaninf close to my princess.
"Cut it, silly kitty." She giggled.
"POUND IT!"

HEY THERE BUGHEADS!!!
THIS TOOK SOME TIME BUT HOPE YOU LIKE IT. AND IF YOU DO, PRESS THAT VOTE BUTTON TOO!
BUG OUT!

[If I could go into the past and slap myself for this, I would.]
-Pearl 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.1K 50
I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Lad...
17.8K 791 34
In this AU, FĂ©lix and Marinette's characters are based on the ones from the Miraculous anime PV that was never made (extra explanation of MCs in pro...
30.1K 1K 6
"Chat get off my balcony before I push you," I whine ushering towards the rail. "Not even a goodnight kiss for saving you're life?" He smirks. In tha...
481K 9.7K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.