Married couple - RagLak

By Sukorian

Ever thought about the reality? What happens, when you agree on an arranged marriage to an unknown person? Tw... More

Character sketch
PoV
A talk with a friend
Equality
Party bachelor/rett #1
Drunken
The Day.... đŸ‘°đŸ€”
Talk between adults (Rag?Lak?)
An abnormal day
Resting but how?
Early Fun
Make it comfortable
Surprise
Rag_Lak or RagLak?
A day 'date'
A gem
The perfect I
The perfect II
Honeymoon ends
No goodbye
Rules...?
Missing?
New Idea
Finally
The RagLak way
Wedding bells
What a surprise
Its us
Pregnancy
Epilogue

D se dance

822 93 45
By Sukorian

Hi

This chapter was ready for a quite time, but I didn't posted it, as I wasn't happy. But I have not much time to change it so here the update.

Recap: The drunken Groomzilla and Bridezilla are born.

Laksh was holding her tight, he put the sash of his over her head and bind her with him.

Ragini smiles, "aww you are so cute." She pinches his cheeks and shakes them while pulling them.

Laksh smiles, "I'm not only groomzilla, I'm also cutiezilla!"

Ragini widen her eyes, "and me?" She asked in shock.

Laksh thought, "haan you are beautyzilla."

Ragini smiles, her hands were intertwined and hanging down. She was blinking with her eyes in a dreaming way.

Laksh sneezes on her face. *Hatschi!*

Ragini shrugs, "yuck!"

"No Ragini," he shook his head, "you have to say, God bless you, to me."

Ragini looks at him, "to me?" She asked and points to herself, but Laksh shook his head, he took her hand and the finger was pointing on him now.

"Oh, Laksh God bless you!" Ragini hugs him, while cuddling with him forgetting the sneeze on her face.

Laksh rubs his nose with the back of his hand, "Ragini, you are my allergy." He said it and pushed her lightly away.

Ragini stumbles backwards, "I'm... *hiccup* what?" She said looking at him with a sad face expression.

Ragini made a fist, "I'm no....*hiccup* not your allergy, haan I can be... *hiccup* your dream or *hiccup* desire." She was giggling and Laksh shook his head, "allergy, I can't eat *hiccup* hot or spicy things." He smirks at her.

"Haaw!" she was smiling and blushing, "yeah, I'm groomzilla's one and only *hiccup* allergy." She went to back to him.

Laksh looked at her, "you need to meet." He said and took her hand in his hand.

Ragini looked at their hands, "Hello hand. Nice to...?" She was thinking how to complete the sentence, "meet you. Handshake?" She asked the hand of Laksh and Laksh was looking at her with narrow eyes.

"Allergy, not my hand, my family. Come!" He pulls her and she was walking or better say they were staggering to meet the other's.

"Allergy, I mean Ragini." He pulls her with force and she hits with his back, "ouch!" She said and released herself from his grip, just to place her hands on his bare chest from the back.

"Is muscular." She was back hugging him. Laksh smiles, "yes." He turns, "my fiancé meet my cousin will stay till the marriage with his wife."

Ragini looked at them, "hi!" And was back on cuddling him.

"Now you could, *hatshi*, say nice to meet you." Laksh gave her the advice and Ragini nodded, "right!" She points with the finger on him, "smart fiancé." She turns, "nice to meet you. Where are they?" She asked and Laksh shook his head and turns her as she was looking at the wrong direction, "there!" Ragini smiles.

"Suraj and Chakor." Laksh said pulling her again with him, "Meet one of my best friends."

Ragini was looking at the man, "Haaw my saviour, Thank you haan!" She gave him a handshake.

"Yes, this is Ruhaan, he will stay too till the wedding." Laksh said, "but maybe you both can talk to each other."

Ragini looked at him confused, "haan why?"

Laksh shook his head, "I meant to say you both can exchange your views."

"On you?" Ragini said with a smirk on her face, "Haaw you have collected experiences on every gender?"

Laksh widen his eyes and shook his head, "he is a photographer you fool, a professional talk changing of advices." He hits his palm on his forehead, "oh, sorry!" She said and hooked into Laksh arm.

"I'm thirsty!" Both said, "tequila!" They shoutout and rushed to the bar. The bar tender was confused to serve them or not, but the others knew it, they can't handle them.

One shot after another.

"Laksh!" Ragini looked at him.

"Yes, bridezilla." Laksh said while nibbling on his glass.

"Dance! You remember we wanted to dance on their noses!" She said and he looked at her, "haan correct!" He agreed to her and they looked at the stage.

"DJ!" Laksh shouts, while Ragini was checking her playlist.

"Bridezilla wants to dance!" Laksh said, "only with her groomzilla!" With this he warns everyone not to interfere in their dance.

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaksh!" She was shouting and he was standing next to her.

"What?" He said closing his ear with his finger.

"I found the song." She said in a calm way.

"DJ play it." Laksh said and they all shook their heads.

"At least give him the title of your song!" They all scold them.

Ragini pouts, Laksh didn't liked that, "I'm the only one, who is allowed to hurt or love her. How dare you to shout?! Haan!" He took her smartphone and went to the stage with her, "play!" He gave him the song name.

The music started and Ragini was smiling, she was holding his hands, "I hope *hiccup* you can dance?"

Laksh hold her close, "Aho!"
(I'm not good I. Describing dance scenes so I will put in pictures)

🎼Ho... Ho Jatpure Ki Jatti
O Jatt girl of Jatpura
(Jatpura is a name of a small village in Northern India)
(Jat/Jatt is the name of a clan in Northern India. They mostly reside in the states of Punjab and Haryana)
Jo Fashion Ki Hai Patti
The one who is obsessed with fashion...
Hai Aage Peeche, Aage Peeche Mere...
She is after me
O Jaan-E-Jaan Tu Dona
O love of my life, You are precious
Mere Dil Mein Chaahe Khona
The one who wants to hide in my heart...
Hai Aage Peeche, Aage Peeche Mere...
She is after me🎼

Ragini was looking at his steps, "Laksh me too!" She comes and starts to dance. Ragini puts her hands up and starts to dance, Laksh was looking at her, he suppressed his laugh.

🎼Ha Aa... Dil Hi Dil Mein Dekh Raha Hai Jaane Kiska Sapna
In his own mind/heart, he is dreaming about God knows who
Aish Kare Woh, Maine Socha Kya Jaata Hai Apna
May he enjoy this fantasy, I think about it in this way, what have I to lose
Aaho... Aaho...
Ho D Se Dance De De Chance
D for dance, give me a chance
Crazy Hum Bhi Ho Lenge
Even I'll become a little crazy
Aaho... Aaho...
Ho D Se Dance De De Chance
D for dance, give me a chance
Crazy Hum Bhi Ho Lenge
Even I'll become a little crazy
Aaho... Aaho...
Ho D Se Dance De De Chance
D for dance, give me a chance
Crazy Hum Bhi Ho Lenge
Even I'll become a little crazy🎼

Laksh pulls her close, "I said you are my...?"

"Responsibility?" Ragini completes his incomplete sentence.

"Haan responsibility, I will keep you safe from evil and gossiping." He whispers and she frowns, "Haaw I'm not that bad."

"No, you aren't, but with me you are better. How to say?" He was thinking and again she completes him, "better half?"

"Correct!" Laksh said and pulls her close.

🎼Kyun Dekhe Hai Sapna
Why do You dream?
O Chhore Tu Kyun Dekhe, Hai Jhootha Sapna
O guy, why do You have such false/impossible dreams?
Lo Humko, Lo Humko, Banaane Hai Chali
Look, she's trying to make me a fool
Aayi Hai Mohalle Mein Koi Manchali Ha
A free-spirited girl has come into the neighbourhood
Saji Hai Yeh Dulhan Se Badh Ke Zara
She is dressed up even more than the bride
Chai Se Hai Zyada Garam Ketli...
The teapot is hotter than the tea inside it
(This expression is used in situations in which 'something/someone has a nice package
but there's nothing substantial inside'. In this case the meaning would be
'She claims to be smarter than she actually is')🎼

"You know I can dance and being your fiancé you should trust me." Ragini said still in his embrace.

Laksh nodded, "yes, right. But it's my..."

"Yes, responsibility, but don't forget I'm also your..." Ragini was thinking and it was Laksh, "pride?"

Ragini widen her eyes with a big smile, "Haan pride!" She was standing next to him and starts to dance carefree.

🎼Uff Dhuaan Dhuaan Hua Yahaan Pe Kaun Jala Hai Itna
There's a lot of smoke here, who knows who's gotten burnt
Arre Ye Bhi Kya Kanoon Banega Kaun Sajega Kitna
Will there also be a law on how much should one dress up?
Aaho... Aaho...
Ho D Se Dance De De Chance
D for dance, give me a chance
Crazy Hum Bhi Ho Lenge
Even I'll become a little crazy
Aaho... Aaho...
Ho D Se Dance De De Chance
D for dance, give me a chance
Crazy Hum Bhi Ho Lenge...
Even I'll become a little crazy🎼

Laksh was numb, but also a bit burning from inside. MINE!

🎼Kaleja Tu Le Ja, Tu Le Ja Gori Le Ja
Take away my heart, O girl take it away
(Kaleja literally means the liver but in poetic sense it is used many times as heart, mind or spirit)
Kaleja Meri Jaan...
Take away my heart, my beloved🎼

Ragini found it cute his possessiveness behaviour, she smiles at him. MINE

🎼Yeh Ladka, Yeh Ladka Jahaan Se Hai Padha
The place where this guy has studied in
Main Bhi Jaldi Rakhti Thi Usko Khada Haaye
I used to keep him on his toes all the time there
Ye Dekho, Ye Dekho Shakal Se Lage
Just look at his face
Jaise Ki Karela Ho Neem Pe Chadha
It is like a bitter gourd on a neem (indica) tree
(It has so much bitterness)
('Ek To Karela, Upar Se Neem Chadha' is an idiom in Hindi.
It literally translates to 'a bitter gourd, that is growing on neem(indica) tree'.
The bitter gourd plant is a vine and needs support to grow. Now, if it were to
grow on a neem tree, it would take some of the latter's bitterness too.
Hence, the bitter gourd which is already bitter, becomes even bitterer.
This idiom is generally used when there's someone/something that you
know is bad, turns out to be even worse)🎼

But there is something, both can't handle it. Till date they were independent and without any kind of responsibility or anything else relate to it. They weren't able to handle the situation their own way, they have to understand the other one too.

They have attitude as they are not used to share the limelight.

🎼Arre Kadwa Bhi Hoon, Meetha Bhi Hoon
I'm a bit bitter and a bit sweet too
Chakh Le Jo Hai Chakhna
Taste whatever You wish to taste
Khuli Chhoot Hai Maujein Karle
It's a free invitation, enjoy as much as You want
Dil Ki Dil Mein Rakh Na
Don't keep the desires of Your heart hidden
Aaho... Aaho...
Ho D Se Dance De De Chance
D for dance, give me a chance
Crazy... Crazy... Crazy... Crazy... Crazy...🎼

The others were just staring as the dance become a dance battle between them.

🎼Ho D Se Dance De De Chance
D for dance, give me a chance
Crazy Hum Bhi Ho Lenge
Even I'll become a little crazy
Aaho... Aaho...
Ho D Se Dance De De Chance
D for dance, give me a chance
Crazy Hum Bhi Ho Lenge
Even I'll become a little crazy
Aaho... Aaho...
Ho D Se Dance De De Chance
D for dance, give me a chance
Crazy Hum Bhi Ho Lenge
Even I'll become a little crazy
Aaho... Aaho...
Ho D Se Dance De De Chance
D for dance, give me a chance
Crazy Hum Bhi Ho Lenge
Even I'll become a little crazy🎼

Both were exhausted and have fallen on the stage asleep!

Suraj, Karan and Aditya helped first Ragini then they carried Laksh to the car.

"What a party!" They said and the lady's just shook their heads.

"This will be so much fun!" They all laughs.

____
Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
1.8M 94.7K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
52.6K 4.6K 33
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
106K 6.1K 36
"If you weren't happy marrying me as a deal then why did you ? To ruin my life or something like that perhaps since that's what everyone wants to do...