Zayns » Zarry

By aprecots

I just want to belong to someone. is that too much to ask? © lunarcissus 2016 More

➳ preface
➳ chapter one
➳ chapter two
➳ chapter three
➳ chapter four
➳ chapter five
➳ chapter six
➳ chapter seven
➳ chapter eight
➳ chapter nine
➳ chapter ten
➳ chapter eleven (rewritten)
➳ chapter twelve
➳ chapter fourteen
➳ chapter fifteen
➳ chapter sex-teen
In A Rut: The Next Move

➳ chapter thirteen

1.6K 128 19
By aprecots

It's not hatred in his heart that defiled his way of being to act this brutal towards a person who took care of him in his state of toxicity.

Zayn didn't really mean for it to go this far as it did.

Shoot— he didn't notice him till this year. He knew who he was after so long, knowing that Harry was between being popular but also a very quiet peer amongst the preserved students in high school.

Harry wasn't a nobody at this point. Sure, he's not all that, Gigi is. And sure, Harry didn't seem interested in him the way Zayn wanted him to be. And the key here is that he was with Liam, or something.

So why did Harry take a big toll on him? Why is it that seconds after he left, Zayn was still stunned after that whole fiasco?

He was surely mad, knowing he would win this battle between him and Harry but he didn't? It made him confused. He knew now that what he did was wrong. He should probably apologize and make amends. But something inside of him made him irritated that we would apologize to someone like Harry. It shouldn't effect his judgement on someone like Harry. But there was a distinction between him, being a football player, and Harry— an average teen spirit.

This definitely killed his buzz, and he felt ashamed that he made someone like Harry cry. He needed to do something before it's over between them.

Zayn made it his mission to find Harry before he left. He was in between crowds. Asking if they've seen a soft boys with green eyes and golden locks.

"Liam!" He shouted.

Liam dancing with Niall and another girl. "Yeah, man?!"

"Have you seen Harry?!"

"No, man. He actually just left..."

Zayn didn't stay for a second to hear the rest of Liam. Only to race towards the door and find Harry.

Hoping that Harry was still outside to say sorry made his heart jump and his emotions come to a halt. He wished that Harry hadn't left.

But he guessed he was too late.
______

"Jesus, Harry. You haven't talked to me in forever and suddenly I get a call from you at this time of night. Why'd you have me drive all the way to Encino for?" Cher asked, without even seeing the tears that rested on Harry's cheeks since she was focused on the road more, as she should...

"Please, Cher. I don't wanna talk about it." Harry sadly mumbled. This time- alerting Cher the wrong way.

She turned her head to him, "Oh my god, Harry. What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing, Cher." Harry responded. He was too tired and too ashamed to talk.

Cher knew how hard it was to talk to Harry whenever he was in his feeling. So she nodded, but she was still mad inside.

Wondering what asshole did this to him. She furrowed her eyebrows while still driving. Her mission now was to get them to her house safely and binge watch some Bewitched.

Harry didn't care really if she drove them to her house. Of course, he expected it since she took the free way back home which is the way going back to her house.

All he wanted to do was get as far away from Zayn's house and call it a day.

When they arrived at Cher's house, of course The Cher Cher was wanted to lighten the mood. "Hi MTV, welcome to my crib!" She half laughed.

(A/N: I know I said this books setting is set in the 80's but this reference is from the 2000's please dont hate me :(( I had no other jokes in mind.)

Harry only gave a smirk before walking into her room which also had a bathroom. She already knew he was going to take a shower, so she only sighed and went into the kitchen to get the essentials.

Popcorn, chocolate, and lip glo$$.

Cher didn't really know what was going on with Harry, or if she should even bring it up if he said he didn't want to talk about it. It made her kind of mad.

But as soon as the doorbell rang, it only made her more confused on who would be here at this time of night? Of course not Daddy if he's at his office working on a big case. Maybe Josh.

Cher opened the door, revealing a tall bloke, maybe an inch taller than Josh who still of course sets as high as six feet tall. His jet black hair was in his face, and it resonates with his outfit which was just some Lee Jeans and a white tee.

"Uhm... what are you doing here?"

"Is Harry here?" He asked, she could sense the worry and eagerness in his tone. He'd hope that Harry was here.

She squinted, "Yeah? Wh-"

She was quickly interrupted when he entered her home without permission and looked around for him.

"What the f-"

"Where is he?" Zayn questions.

"Upstair-" again, getting cut off as he raced upstairs.

Cher was bothered by this, but something inside her jumped "mind your fucking business" even though Cher craved to know the 411.

I guess the popcorn had made her stay in the kitchen to prepare it for her and Harry tonight.

"Harry?" Zayn almost panicked. Leaning on the door while his hand was hooked on the door knob. Seeing Harry on the floor cozied up next to the tv and the end board of the bed.

Harry was shocked to see Zayn here for a moment before collecting himself as his curls were still in a towel and was still wearing a robe from the shower.

"Za- What the hell are you doing here?" Harry gasps. Reaching for the covers.

"Harry, we need to talk please." Zayn stated before he the makes the move to take a step towards Harry.

Harry only shook his head. "No, get out Zayn."

As soon as he saw that Zayn wasn't going anywhere, he through a pillow, then a hair brush, then a vhs tape of him.

Zayn was quick to brush past it as he came inches close to Harry. "Harry. Please stop." Grabbing a hold of Harry's wrist now sitting in front of him.

Harry tried to free himself from Zayn but Zayn had a very tight grip around him.

Harry could only muffle out his struggle. "Let me go, Zayn." Still trying to resist.

"Please Harry I just want to talk."

"There's nothing you can say to me at this point." Harry sobs out.

"Please, Harry." Zayn pleads. "Just give me a chance to explain myself— please."

"I don't want to listen to your explanations anymore. They mean nothing to me if they aren't true." Harry closes his eyes so he would fall for Zayn's trance.

One Harry's hand were able to be set free and took the chance to hit his chest but it had no effect on him.

Zayn grunts in frustration before taking both of his wrists and tightens his hold almost breaking them.

Harry felt vulnerable at this and still attempted to break free from his hold even if Zayn was already angry that he couldn't explain himself.

Harry tried to kick his way of Zayn's tightening hold but only made Zayn pry his legs open and managed to make a way in between Harry's legs while Harry was now pinned to the carpet now.

Their foreheads were now touching while they breathed heavily. All you could here was their frustration mixed with tiredness. "Stop it, Harry. Please." Zayn pleads as he looked deep into Harry's eyes.

This made Harry rather clueless on what to do. Even though Zayn had already asked for a moment of his time. This time it broke his spell of resistance of the way he heard the tone.

"Please, Harry. I'll give you the truth for now on if you only listen to what I have to say. Please." Zayn's voice softens, almost as if he auditioned to play a disney character.

Zayn gazed into Harry's eyes, only making it harder for Harry to not comply with him.

Harry only sighs, "I just don't get it anymore, Zayn. You have everything that all high school kids want, popularity, all the attention, all the power a kid can ask for, and on top of that a beautiful girlfriend and an awesome best friend. So what else more do you want from a dope like me? One minute you hate me, next minute you have me pinned to the nearest wall." They're both still looking into each others eyes. Both of Harry's wrist were still pinned down to their stomachs.

Zayn only leaned in and grasps Harry's lips with his before they had a long overdue kiss.

Zayn detached from him only for a breath while they still were gazing up at each other.

"I want you."

Comment + Vote
for more content!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 650 20
"This might sound strange, but..." he took a deep breath before continuing. "I dreamed of you." That was interesting. "You did?" "Yes, it was very...
161 0 6
We'd all love to pretend we're mature enough to conquer whatever life has to throw at us, but when you've been or are being annihilated and I mean no...
7.7K 446 8
Sometimes we don't always see how good we have it unless we lose what we have. Harry made a mistake. Not appreciating what he had. But then sometim...
19.7K 1K 19
Life is not like an mp3 where you can play what you want, but life is like a radio where you have to enjoy what's being played. Contains: strong lang...