Can I Hold You

By harrysunshinepride

"Lucy?" My head snapped up and there he was. In my kitchen, I haven't seen him in years. I even thought he mi... More

0 - hiiii again
1 - Lucy?
2 - bathroom floor
3 - tequila
4 - date
5 - sex and alcohol
6 - christmas
7 - ready
8 - secret
9 - lady parts
10 - early
11 - fanfuckingtastic
12 - suprise visit
13 - Nadine
14 - caught
15 - confessions
16 - don't leave
17 - muffins & a fight
18 - the two of us
20 - office and nudes
21 - until harry sto...
22 - you make me happy
23 - the shirt rule
24 - she loves me
25 - golf
26 - fights and I don't cares
27 - tease
28 - messy
29 - when school ends
30 - easter
31 - snappy
32 - first day
33 - orgasms and alcohol
34 - move
35 - off to london
36 - breakfast and tears
37 - explaning
38 - scared
39 - any way you want
40 - anne
41 - doctor
42 - without any...
43 - fight like no other
44 - miserable
45 - old friends
46 - finally
47 - a bet
48 - beach house
49 - caving in
50 - i owe you one
51 - on edge
52 - puppies and wine
53 - kid talk
54 - i love yous and tears
55 - ketchup
56 - family dinner gone wrong
57 - cake
58 - sweet and rough
59 - come home
60 - unexpectedly
61 - 20%
62 - did I Kill You
63 - telling friends
64 - what have I done?
65 - not the time to call me baby
66 - Chicago
67 - back to normal
68 - London 2
69 - Buddha
70 - staying up all night
71 - a sad look in their eyes
72 - Hope Styles
73 - It's looking up
74 - like a virgin
75 - babysitting
76 - new things
77 - harrys birthday pt1
78 - harrys birthday pt.2
79 - graduation
80 - vacation
81 - negotiation
82 - the little boy
83 - quickie
84 - stole my heart
85 - keep him safe
86 - jess & ollie
87 - it's time
88 - we are grown ups now, aren't we
89 - put yourself in her position
90 - nervous or excited
91 - william emergency
92 - the best one ever
93 - we are not telling mommy this are we?
94 - a harry william sandwich
95 - The big day
96 - dissapointment
97 - I'm not feeling good
98 - special hug
99 - Aiden Robin Styles
100 - the end
Epilogue
Until The End Of Time
Pink Skies.

19 - sweet kisses

4.2K 75 3
By harrysunshinepride

Harry Styles

"Lucy lets go"
"Harry stop yelling at me I won't get any faster because you yell" she yelled back from upstairs. She had made me stay downstairs while she went up to her bedroom to get changed. Her clothes from yesterday was covered in both vomit and smelled like the inside of barnabys.
And I feel like it was best that I stayed down here or we would probably not make it out of here anytime soon.

"you finally told her didn't you" Niall said and I rolled my eyes at him and nodded.
"I did" I said and saw Sloan walking in through the front door.

"You little shit" Sloan said and my eyes widened.
"What" I said and she narrowed her eyes at me and shook her head.

"Did you tell her yet, you fucking piece of shit. What did I tell you if you hurt her" she said and Niall looked at me with wide eyes.
I thought back at the conversation and chuckled.

"If you hurt her I'll break you magic wand it to pieces little Harry" she had told me and I chuckled as I snapped back to reality.

"Sloan, I did tell her" I said and she nodded.
"Good, cause it's still a promise and I wouldn't hesitate to give you another black eye" she said and I shook my head.
"Sloan" I heard Lucy's say from the top of the stairs. And I raised a brow and Sloan shook her head towards me. Sloan had been the one listening about my talk about Lucy over and over again through last fall and she knew how much I loved her I knew she did.
I also knew she would be the one I would talk to for advice and I needed to keep her on my good side. Lucy shook her head and ran a hand through her hair as she walked down. Her face was free from makeup and it was glowing anyway and her plump lips had some kind of moisture on them and I expected it to be the cherry chapstick she usually wore and a pair of light skinny jeans hugged her legs and curvy hips perfectly and a white knitted shirt hugged her upper body. She looked so casual but still so pretty I could take her right there and then. Her long blond hair was hanging all the way down to her waist and she was so beautiful.
"Do you ever brush your hair?" Sloan asked and Lucy shrugged.

"Not really" I chuckled at her and shook my head.
"What do you even see in her? She's such a mess" Sloan said and I smirked.

"Have you seen her ass" I said and Lucy raised her hand and smacked my chest and shook her head.
"I have, can't do anything but agree" Sloan said and I high fived her and Lucy rolled her eyes.
"And there your sex for tonight went down the drain" Lucy said and I pouted. And she stood next to Niall leaning on the counter and Niall laughed at what she said.
"Lets go Harry" she said and I nodded and gave Niall and Sloan a wave as I walked her out to the car.
"I'll take my car so we can get out of there somehow" she said and I nodded and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Lucy you need to start brushing your hair" her mother said as we stepped in to the kitchen. And I let out a laugh as Lucy rolled her eyes.
"How's your nose Harry" I heard her dad say next to me and I shrugged.

"It's fine" I said and he nodded back at me. Lucy looked up at me and I knew she didn't want me to tell them what really had happened to it if they asked. Or probably more like who did this to my face.
"where's Max" Lucy asked and her dad pointed his finger to upstairs and she dragged me with her up the stairs and her parents just sighed.

"Maaaaax" Lucy sing sang as she just opened the door to his room and I didn't really pay attention so I slammed in to Lucy's back as she had stopped in the doorway.
"Lucy get out" I heard him yell and when I looked up I saw a girl on top of him and in her luck she was wearing a shirt and had the duvet around her lower half. Lucy slammed the door shut and turned around.
"Euw, fucking hell" Lucy said and I let out a loud cackle and Lucy looked like she had seen a ghost.
"It's not funny Harry"
"it is" I said and she rolled her eyes as the door opened again and a dark haired girl stepped out in a pair Of work out shorts and a sweater and she gave us a shy smile as she walked past us. And Max who had now put on a pair of pants and a white T-shirt raised his brows.

"I'm not going in there" Lucy said and Max rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his already messy hair on his head. Lucy walked down the hall and sat down in the lounge area on the second floor and I sat down next to her pulling her on top of my lap and Max sat down on the other end.
"I can't believe I saw that" Lucy said and Max rolled his eyes again.
"Are you even old enough? How old are you" Lucy started and Max rolled his eyes.
"Knock it of Lucy" he said and I froze as Lucy started to move on my lap.

"Stop moving" I whispered in her ear and she looked at me as she probably felt why I asked her to stop moving.
"Don't get her pregnant" Lucy said and I raised my brows at her.
"I know how to use a condom Lucy" Max responded and he reminded so much of myself in his age.

"Is she nice?" Lucy asked and Max shrugged.
"You don't know?" Lucy added and Max turned towards Lucy and me and rubbed his face with his hands.
"No I don't really know her that well" Max said and Lucy's lips parted and she looked over at me and then back at Max.
"Jesus, He is turning in to you" Lucy said and looked at me.

"Let him have his fun" I defended him and Max raised his brows and Lucy's eyes widened.
"she was hot wasn't she" I asked and Max nodded.

"Yeeeh" He said with a smile.
"I'm gonna leave now" Lucy said and tried to stand up. But I gripped her hips and pulled her back down.
"Lucy don't act like such a prude" Max said and Lucy raised her brows.
"What's that supposed to mean" she said and I raised my brows thinking back to this mornings events. She is pretty shy and held back when there is people around but when it's just us, she was anything but shy.
"Walls are pretty thin" Max said and looked between the two of us.
"Shut up" Lucy told her brother and I raised a brow and leaned my head in to kiss her neck. And max rolled his eyes for what felt like the hundredth time.

"I heard you wanna go to Princeton" Lucy said and Max turned his head and nodded.
"Yeah, neuroscience or business management" he said and I raised my brows. Both Lucy and Max where geeks but you couldn't tell but they really were.
"Oh, what really?" Lucy said and Max nodded.
"Yeah is that so hard to believe" Lucy rolled her eyes the same way as Max have done about a hundred times and I noticed they where pretty similar. The had the same blue eyes and their noses looked almost the same.

"I didn't know you were in to that stuff" Lucy simply answered and I gave her thigh a squeeze.
"Me neither, and I really don't know" he said and I snapped my head up.
"You should try it out, get an internship or something" I told him and Lucy narrowed her eyes at me and I smirked before pecking her lips.

"Where would I get that" Max said and I smirked at Lucy who gave me a little smile.
"I'm happy to do it" I said and max eyes went wide.
"Seriously?" He said and I nodded.
"You don't know what you're getting yourself in to Max" I heard Lucy say under her breath and I squeezed her thigh and she chuckled.

"Yeah" I said as I heard footsteps coming closer and looked up to see Lucy's dad walk in and pouring himself a glass of whiskey before sitting down.
"Just come in on Monday and we'll get it all set up" I told him and he nodded.

"Thank you seriously, thanks" he said.
"No problem" I told him and Lucy smiled and Max sat up.
"You're approved, I'll probably have to talk Oliver in to it but you are approved to be good enough for the piece off annoying ass that I call my sister" he said and reached out his hand and I was about to do it before Lucy grabbed my wrist.

"Don't, he still has pussy hands" Lucy said probably without thinking about her dad being in the room.
"Language Lucy" I heard her dad say and I laughed.
"Sorry" she muttered and I chuckled leaning in to kiss her cheek. We hung out at her parents house for a pretty long time and her mom cooked dinner and me and Max just played video games he was a cool kid and I knew that I might be scaring him of a little while we are at the office but I think he'll survive.

"Harry" I heard Lucy dad call after me as I walked downstairs to look for Lucy.
"Hey, thanks for helping Max out" he said and I smiled.
"No problem" I said and he looked up at me and he was kind of an intimidating man to be honest.
"Is she doing okay? She always stresses out over finals and she never talk about, she usually goes totally crazy over it she Okay?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Yeah, she mention something about it last week but she seemed pretty okay" I said and he nodded.
"God, how's everything going for you over there" he asked and I smiled a little.

"It's going good, we are closing a pretty big deal this week. We are a couple investors that have gotten together and we have put an offer on a pretty big investment" I said and he nodded.
"It's impressive really, at such a young age" he said and I shrugged.

"I was just thrown in to it really, I'm taking over what my dad already had just making it slightly better" I smirked and he chuckled.
"Yeah, I've heard" he said and I smiled before I heard footsteps that I recognized so much behind me.

"Is he scaring you away? What are you talking about embarrassing stories? If so please stop" I heard Lucy say behind me and I turned my head around to see her stand there, her hair was pulled up in to a ponytail and that ponytail turned me on more than it should've. I loved her hair up, it exposed her neck so amazingly and all I wanted to do was to kiss it.

"No he isn't, but I would love to hear them" I said and smirked at her and she chuckled.
"I have one" her dad said and Lucy walked over and I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"Is it the one I ran in to the mailbox, that wasn't even funny" Lucy claimed and I chuckled.
"Yeah, she ran straight in to the mailbox in front of all the neighbors and she had four little stitches on her eyebrow and the neighbors until this day remembers her as the little girl who ran in to the mailbox" I laughed and Lucy crosses her arms over her chest and shook her head.
"To my defense Oliver was chasing me and I just looked over my shoulder to see where he was and when I turned back someone had obviously put the mailbox there" Lucy said making me laugh.

"Yeah it magically moved that day didn't it" I said and she playfully pushed me away and I pulled her closer again.
"Mark did a pretty good job stitching her up, you can't even tell it happened" her dad said and I looked around her eyebrow and could see a light tiny little scar just above it.

As me and Lucy drove back home I sat silent and bummed along with the music and I held her hand in my lap.
"It's very nice of you to help Max" she said and I brought the back of her hand to my lips and kissed it.
"I know, he reminds me a lot of myself" I said and she chuckled and rolled her eyes.
"I know, he is way nicer than you were I hope" she said and I smiled as I shook my head.
"I don't think so" I said and she laughed along with me. Over the time her laugh was one of my favorite things to listen to and I would do anything to make her laugh.
"You'll probably scare the shit out of him" she said and I raised a brow.
"You really think so?" I said and she shrugged.
"You staying here tonight" I asked and she nodded. As she pulled up at the driveway.
"Yes, I packed a bag" she said and I smiled as we stepped out of the car and followed me inside. I wanted her here all the time. I didn't want her to go back to Niall's house I wanted her here all the time. To come home to her sitting in the kitchen studying and I wanted the smell of her shampoo in the shower and her clothes in the closet. I knew it was too soon to ask her to move in but I was totally crazy about her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2.5K 42
"We only met 24 hours ago and I already couldn't remember what it was like to not know that he existed. And now, I wasn't so sure I could ever handl...
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
1.3K 69 31
"Ni?" I sat up at the sound of her voice. She stood in the doorway to the kitchen. All the lights were off, but the moonlight was shining through the...
18K 338 14
He was almost home until a cloth slipped over his mouth, his eye sight slowly getting darker by the minute. "Lou..." Harry mumbled under the cloth...