Up To My Neck In You (Sequel...

By vampirewerewolves

After leaving the tour and estranged 'love of her life,' Suzie-Q made her way directly back to Australia with... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Sixx
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Sixx
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine

Chapter Forty-Three

816 45 15
By vampirewerewolves

Despite how angry I was at Tommy and Nikki, I had woken up in a very good mood. For the first time in a while, I felt happy and felt free. I wasn't even taking a moment to consider either men, or even allowing the thought of them appear in my mind. Like I had said, I was done with the pair of them. And fucking hell, it felt good. Quickly getting myself dressed for the day ahead, I walked out of my room and down the hallway. Surprisingly, everyone was up. Mick was just walking outside the back door, Vince was quietly talking to the lady he had picked up last night, Angry was leaning over the kitchen bench reading the newspaper and Tommy? He was sat on the lounge just staring into space. He looked like shit, like he hadn't been sleeping. Well, he sure as hell wasn't sharing the bed with me last night. So god knows who he bunked with or if he slept out on the lounge.

"Well look at you." Angry commented, taking off his reading glasses. "You look lovely sweetheart." Angry complimented with a smile.

"Uh, thanks." I gave him a small smile.

"How are you feeling?" Angry asked, raising an eyebrow as he tugged off his reading glasses.

"Better than ever." I nodded, my small smile growing. "Free."

"Good for you." Angry nodded. "Look, we gotta talk." Angry's face grew dark and sulking.

"Not now. I actually want to have a good day." I waved him off, leaving the kitchen and towards the dining room and lounge room. Snatching the car keys and my purse on the way through, I ignored Tommy as I opened the front door, leaving without another word to anyone. I had a spring in my step and I didn't want anyone to fuck it up. I was too happy for someone to mess up my day.

Getting into the drivers side of the car, I shoved the key into the ignition and turned it. The sound of the car engine rumbled to life, making me smile twice as much.

Reversing out of the driveway, I pulled out onto the road and started my journey to work. Turning up the volume of the radio, I found myself singing along to Suzi Quatro's Devil Gate Drive.

'Hey, you all want to go down to Devil Gate Drive?
Well, come on!

Welcome to 'The Dive'!'

This sure was a good day so far. Woke up on the right side of the bed, good tunes to sing to on the way to work. I didn't have a weight on my shoulders, I was loving life.

'Well, at the age of five they can do their jive
Down in Devil Gate Drive
And at the age of six they're gonna get their kicks
Down in Devil Gate Drive
Well your mama don't know where your sister done go
She gone down to the Drive. She's the start of the show
And let her move on up. Let her come let her go.
She can jive
Down in Devil Gate Drive'

Looking in my rear vision mirror, I spotted the very recognizable dark blue shaggin' wagon racing up behind me. Pulling out onto the opposite side of the road, passing me by, was Hunter and Dara. I thought my music was loud, no, it wasn't even remotely close to being loud. I could hear their music loud and clear.

'It's criminal
There ought to be a law
Criminal
There ought to be a whole lot more
You get nothin' for nothin'
Tell me who can you trust
We got what you want
And you got the lust
If you want blood, you got it
Blood on the streets
Blood on the rocks
Blood in the gutter
Every last drop
You want blood
You got it
Yes you have'

With a smile, I peered over to Hunter and Dara. Dara was head banging and Hunter was looking over to me with a smirk. Without a word spoken, Hunter gave me the finger and sped off, pulling back into my lane and speeding off. Leaving me in dust.

"If that's how you wanna play? Fine." I laughed. Slamming my foot down on the accelerator, the rear wheels of the car spun for a moment and a screech could be heard, along with the puff of smoke. Speeding up and changing gears, it didn't take me long to catch up to Hunter and Dara.

Sitting behind them for several seconds as cars came in the opposite direction on the other side of the road. I finally pulled out beside them, eyeing them with a smirk.

"Slow coach!" I yelled, hoping Hunter could hear me over his music.

Hunter rolled his eyes and again gave me the finger, but as he directed his eyes away from me and forward, he snapped his head back towards me. His normal happy expression had faded and a look of fear was visible on his face.

"Sue! Watch out!" He yelled.

Turning my head, I looked back towards where I was going. Seeing the truck coming towards me, very fast, I felt myself go into shear panic. Quickly swerving out of the way and off of the road, that's when everything went in slow motion.

The car was no longer steady and heading straight, instead, it had slipped to the side and was in fact moving forward, just not the right way. I was sideways. Everything seemed to have went dead silent, I had an eery high pitched noise filling my ears. I was fucked. I couldn't do anything to fix the situation I was in. All I could do was stare out of the window and watch it all unfold. Feeling myself being slammed into the door, my head rammed into the window and everything went black.

~

Angry's POV

Staring down at the newspaper as I stirred my coffee, I looked up to see Tommy standing in front of me. He looked like shit. Black rings around his eyes, pale, he also stunk like booze.

"You right there?" I pulled off my reading glasses.

"Man, do you think she is ever gonna talk to me?" Tommy asked leaning against the bench.

"Give her time." I answered with a nod.

"I've fucked up, I know I have. But Angry, I fucking love her. I can't help it. And now she probably hates my fucking guts-"

"Join the club." I laughed, shaking my head.

"It's not fucking funny! I'm being serious!" Tommy fumed.

"I suggest you fix your attitude." I sternly replied. "Have you forgotten? You're in my house, son." I glared at Tommy.

Before Tommy could answer, the phone from the lounge room began to ring. I hadn't heard that phone ring since I had ripped out the cord. Obviously Suzie-Q had plugged it back in. Or at least, someone did. Rounding the bench, I headed out of the kitchen and into the lounge room. There by the phone was Vince and the same sheila he had brought back from the club last night.

"Fucking hell mate, this house has bedrooms for a reason!" I hissed.

Vince pulled back from kissing her and gave me a smirk. "Yes sir." With that, he picked up the sheila and carried her pass me, heading towards the hallway and disappearing out of sight.

Picking up the phone, I let out a sigh. "Hello?" I asked, waiting for a reply.

"Angry? It's me." Nikki sounded on the other end.

"No shit. And no, I ain't getting you anymore." I state.

"That's not what I'm calling for."

"Than what do you want?" I frowned, listening patiently.

"I wanna talk to Sue-"

"She's not here, gone to work." I interrupted.

"Oh-" Nikki starts again, but I didn't hear what he had to say. I was too distracted by the front door ripping open, revealing a very distressed Hunter.

"Hunter, what's going on?" I asked, still with the phone against my ear.

"Angry you gotta come-"

"Slow down, what's wrong?" I frowned.

Hunter took a deep breath and nodded his head. "It's Sue-"

"What happened?" I demanded, without giving him the chance to finish his sentence.

"She's been taken to hospital, she had a car accident and it's all my fault!" Hunter rushes out, his eyes teary. "She came head on with a truck, swerved off of the road and rolled the car. The cars a complete fucking write off!"

"Fuck." I dropped the phone. My heart was racing in my chest and my stomach knotted up. I felt like I was going to be sick, my brain was racing and my body could barely keep up with reality.

"Angry!" Tommy hissed, rushing by my side as I dropped to my knees.

Within seconds, I had everyone surrounding me. Vince, Tommy, Mick and even Hunter. "We gotta go. Give me fucking space!" I yelled in annoyance.

"Go where dude?" Vince asked as I felt one of them help me back up.

"The hospital, you fucking idiot." I answered, shoving Tommy out of the way.

"Why?" Tommy demanded this time.

"Sue's been in an accident." I answered.

"Fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
267K 18.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
475K 37.7K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2.1M 125K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...