The Perfect Angel

Oleh xxfloatingxxdreamsxx

Janice is the perfect angel. The way she treated her friends and her glorious looks. She completes all her mi... Lebih Banyak

The Perfect Angel
Chapter 1: Meeting with the Boss
Chapter 2: Being a Ninja Sidekick
Chapter 3: Cheers
Chapter 4: Meeting Carrie
Chapter 5: Matt and a Hot Night
Chapter 6: Seeing Channing
Chapter 7: The Dress and Other Distracting Things
Chapter 8: Jurassic Park
Chapter 9: Surprise Classmate
Chapter 10: Not So Stalker
Chapter 12: Probably A Mind Reader
Chapter 13: Chocolate Milk and Heroes
Chapter 14: There's A First Time For Everything
Chapter 15: Jeremy's Story
Chapter 16: Mementos
Chapter 17: Destiny Settles
Chapter 18: Smoking
Chapter 19: Last Three Lines
Chapter 20: To Be Conscience Or Not To Be
Chapter 21: Where does this leave us?
Chapter 22: Finals and Firsts
Chapter 23: Expecting Grandchildren

Chapter 11: Boyfriend Number 2

35 1 0
Oleh xxfloatingxxdreamsxx

Chapter 11

“What are you even thinking!?”

“I’m thinking correctly! What about you?”

“That doesn’t even make sense!”

“It does! Work it out!”

“I’ve tried a million times!”

 “If you really tried a million times you would that I am right and you are wrong!”

“Look at the x!" 

“It’s squared! That’s how you get 27!” 

“Why isn’t it 45? Please explain to me all mighty math lord.”

“Any lower classmen could tell you that it’s 27! 3 times 3 times 3. This isn’t physics!”

            Jay was silent for a second. Sarah had offered up her Algebra 2 homework for the group to help with. Janice was arguing, and winning, with Jay about exponents. I guess the older you get, Janice thought to herself, the more you forget. But it was only two years!

“Jay, I think you just got served.” An olive—skinned girl named Dana laughed at Jay.

“Shut it, Dana” He snapped back.

“Want some ice for that burn?” Chase from Janice’s Shakespeare and Poetry class giggled.

“I don’t like any of you!” Jay yelled and sat down with his back facing the group and arms crossed over his chest. The group of people chuckled in the back garden.

            It was a small group, only about 5 other people besides Janice, Jeremy, Jay, and Sarah. Janice took challenge to remember everyone’s name, but it didn’t turn out well. They sat in the back garden, just outside of the main office. It was an adorable little green circle with little specks of colors. There was a big center stone where the teens, and missionaries, sat. Jeremy sat on top of the bench next to Dana and Janice had her body between his legs with her head rested on his thigh.

 “So how are you liking it here?” A scrawny boy asked Janice and Jeremy.

“It’s pretty good. Nothing too overwhelming.” Janice smiled nicely.

“She’s a theatre freak!” Sarah exclaimed excitedly. Janice gave her a look.

 “You’re a theatre freak too? I thought Jay and Sarah were too much.” A really buff guy said. He earned two slaps from the two. “Ow.” He grumbled as everyone laughed. The bell rang shrill around them and people started to file out of the building. Janice picked herself off the ground and from in between Jeremy’s legs.

“Bye guys!” Everyone called around the same time and slowly dispersed to their next classes. Jeremy took Janice’s bag on his shoulder.

“Ready?” He smiled down at her.

“Sure.” She smiled back before taking his hand and walking away. 

~

            “How was your first day at school?” Sidney asked patiently as Janice huddled into the store with a giant coat on her, really Jeremy’s since it was a lot warmer than her own.

“Give me a moment.” Janice requested as she dropped all her stuff behind the counter and curled up on the small chair in the corner of the room.

            After a short silence, Janice took off her coat and placed it on the coat rack. Finally used to the temperature of the room, Janice turned back to the counter. “It was fine.” She told Sidney. Sidney looked up from her magazine and eyed her out.

“How was Jay?” She asked. Janice replied with a scoff. She reached into a small jar on top of the jar and pulled out a little candy. She leaned over the counter so she could see Sidney on her right from across the table. 

“What about me?” Jay came strutting into the store. He had also changed his clothes into a matching black slacks and nice white shirt like Janice had on.

 “Janice was telling me how her first day was going.”

Janice looked at the small candy in her hand. It was in a gleaming gold wrapper and it looked something like caramel. Janice loved caramel. She slowly unwrapped it as Jay made his way behind the counter to put his bags downs. He leaned over to mimic his grandmother, to the left of Janice, and propped his head up with his elbow. Janice unwrapped the candy fully and popped it into her mouth. The sleek sweetness of the caramel touched her tongue.

“Did she tell you that she is stalking me?” Janice choked on her delicious caramel candy and pounded her chest. Jay watched her with amusement as Sidney continued to read her magazine.

 “You okay?” She asked Janice without a glance. Janice nodded anyways. “Jay Bear, out of all people in the school I highly doubt that she would be stalking you. Anyways, she has a boyfriend. A pretty good looking one too.” Sidney told him.

“What are you trying to say, Grammy?” Jay gasped and wiped away a fake tear.

“Janice, have you seen that guy Alex? He’s pretty cute.” Sidney asked, finally looking into her eyes. Janice burst out laughing as Jay looked at his grandmother with a horrified expression. 

“Grandma! That’s my friend! Ew!” Jay staggered away from his elder and escaped to the back storage room.

            The two ladies giggled and continued to chat about Janice’s first day of school. She explained that she was in Jay’s English and Drama classes along with his free. She also told Sidney that she did in fact know who Alex was. Sidney told Janice stories about her school years and all the times she got in trouble with the headmaster. Sidney, surprisingly, was probably the most rebellious teen Janice ever heard of.

“Hello?” Janice and Sidney turned to see a man standing in the doorway. Janice felt her jaw drop to the floor when she saw the person standing in the shop.

“Can I help you?” Sidney was the first to react. 

“Good evening, ma’am. I’m actually here to see Janice.” The man told Sidney. She nodded and awkwardly reached over and pushed Janice closer to the man.

“Peter?” Janice stuttered out. Peter grinned and nodded. Janice squealed and ran over to him. She jumped into his arms and they laughed while hugging. “What are you doing here?” Janice asked with a smile. 

“I came down to see you!” He chirped. “Wanted to know how you were starting off.” He replied casually. It was the weird irony of their conversation that made Janice’s stomach churn.

 “Doing fine. Let me introduce you to Sidney, she’s the owner of the store. Sidney, this is Peter. Peter, this is Sidney.” Janice led him to the older woman and watched the two shake hands. 

“You have a lovely shop here.” Peter complemented.

Blushing, Sidney replied, “Well, thank you! Where are you visiting from?”

“Hickridge, up North.” He lied smoothly. Sidney accepted the lie with a nod.

“Also there is Sidney’s grandson Jay…” Janice trailed off and gave Peter a pointed look. He raised an eyebrow. 

“And he shall appear!” The monster himself stepped up from behind the storage room door. He spotted Peter and Janice’s close proximity of each other. “Who is that? Boyfriend number two?”

“Jay!” Sidney and Janice cried at the same time. Jay cracked up at his own joke and bent low to the ground as Janice glared holes into his head. Even Peter smiled a little. Once Jay calmed down he stood back up and wiped a lone tear off his face. 

“I crack myself up!” He boasted. 

“I’m Peter, Janice’s cousin.” Peter held his hand out for Jay to shake. Jay eyed it out before gripping the elder’s hand. They did a strong shake that looked full of tension.

“The name’s Jay.” He gave a blunt introduction. “Also known as Janice’s victim.” 

“Jay!”

A/N: (Song on the side is the song of the chapter! I love Joe and AVP! I'm so proud of Kirky! I was crying when they turned around!!! >u<) I honestly have no idea how people write 6 pages when I can barely write 3. This was literally 4 Word pages. I can't even begin to think. This also took me like a whole week!

Anyways, Peter popped up! i don't know what he's doing there... Or do I? Probably not :P

So in Newsies news: Kyle, Capatheia, both Les boys, and Ephraim left/are leaving. This is really sad because EVERYONE IS LEAVING. But now there is going to be like a new class. But as I quote from Ryan Breslin: "I will never Bale/bail like Christian." WHICH IS GOOD BECAUSE BRES SHOULD NOT LEAVE.

If you are still here: Thanks for reading! Leave a comment for any suggestions! Have a nice week!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

76K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
136K 3K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
100K 4.7K 39
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
38.8K 1.7K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†