His Tutor

By OnlySiaah

Smart ass with an attitude, new nigga with grades to maintain. When they meet what will happen? More

One1
Two2
Three3
Four4
Five5
Six6
Eight8
Nine9
Ten10
Eleven11
Twelve12
Thirteen13
Fourteen14
Fifteen15
Sixteen16
Seventeen17
Eighteen18
Nineteen19
Twenty20
Twenty-one21
Twenty-two22
Twenty-three23
Twenty-four24
Suicidal Robbery
Twenty-five25
Twenty-six26
Twenty-seven27
Twenty-eight28
Twenty-nine29
...
Thirty30
Thirty-one31
Thirty-two32
Thirty-three33
Thirty-four34
Thirty-five35
Thirty-six36
Thirty-seven37
Thirty-eight38
Thirty-nine39: pt1
Thirty-nine39: pt2
Forty40
Forty-one41
Forty-two42
Forty-three43
Forty-four44
Fourty-five45
Fourty-six46
Fourty-seven47
Fourty-eight48
Fourty-nine49
Fifty50
Fifty-one51
Fifty-two52
Fifty-three53
Fifty-four54

Seven7

4.7K 200 91
By OnlySiaah

Eisha*

I had to leave before everybody woke up, because the way I'm set up right now. They gone for sure know I didn't go over to Jahking's just to talk.

'Call from Annoyance😕❤️'

"Yes momma?" I answered

"Didn't you say you was gone be home last night" she asked.

"I did come home, just left early because Mr.Spurr needed me to help him prep. I left a note on the island" I partially told the truth

"Ooh okay my bad baby" she laughed

"Love you, I got to go" I hung up.

After I hung up I sat in Starbuck's parking lot.
*

"Okay so what was the 9-1-1 text about, I don't see you hurt or nothing. Made me waste $20 for a damn Uber" Yoni rolled her eyes getting in my car. "Girl, you made me buy the shit so please shut the fuck up" Solai mushed her.

I rolled my eyes and ignored them while they sat in the back arguing. Taylor pulled up with Magic and Essence with her. I got out the car and everybody else did too.

"Guess what" I cheesed and they all just stared at me unamused. I rolled my eyes "fine then I won't tell y'all" I crossed my arms

"Bullshit, had me get in a car with her and now won't spill the tea" Magic scoffed. "I'm still confused on what I did to you, you just started not liking me out the blue" Taylor also scoffed. "Not today ladies, this is about me. Becoming a woman" I snapped my fingers.

"BIIIIITCH!" They yelled together causing the older people to stare. "How y'all even know that's what I'm talking about" I smacked my lips. "Because we do, anywho let's get this coffee, cause I wanna know every detail" Essence said walking over to get in line and we all followed.
*

I told them what happened that night, not the part where he talked about his little brother. Because that would be weird and trifling as fuck.

"I been lost mines though" Yoni shrugged and everybody stared at her. "You're like 15" Taylor gasped. "Okay and?" She gave Taylor attitude.

"You lying, cause we always together." Solai said. "Remember when you played sick so you didn't have to go to cousin Miles's party? Yeah his friend was cute as fuck" Yoni laughed leaving Solai speechless.

"Miles is 17 Yoni" Solai said angrily. "And his friend Derek was 18, your point?" Yoni shrugged. "Oop okay we finna be late to school. Yoni you toooooo fast" I exaggerated and she rolled her eyes.

We got up and walked to the cars. Solai And Essence rode with Taylor and Yoni and Magic rode with me.
*

"Ooh, now I see it" Yoni tapped Magic when we got out the car. "See what?" I turned around. "Yo walk, he fucked you up!" Magic said and her and Yoni laughed at me. "Fuck both of y'all" I flipped them off.

"You just not gone cover up yo neck?" Solai asked. "Girl, she grown leave her be" Essence spoke. "Period Essence, Solai you need to leave me be" I mocked. Solai rolled her eyes and as soon as we walked through the gates the bell rang.

We all went our separate ways and to class. "Eisha!" I heard Cambrin yell.

I pretended to not hear him, because I know he gone have a lot to say when he see these hickies. I never let him do anything but kiss me and he always asked. I just let Jah though and I barely know him, yeah he gone be mad.

By the time I got to Mr.Spurr's class, he had my arm turning my around. I kept my head down and avoided eye contact.

"Aye I just wanted to apologize for yesterday" he said and I nodded still keeping my head down. I wanted to laugh so fucking bad, but if I did he would see.

He raised my head up by my chin and I thought I was caught. Luckily Jah came and wrapped his arm around me. Cambrin scoffed and walked off.

"Cambrin wait" I tried going after him but Jah wouldn't let me. "Let me go" I shook him off. "Like that" he asked. "Like that" I mocked and walked in class.

Everybody stared of course, because we both came in with hickies and they already think we fool around. I mentally cussed myself out for not trying to cover them.
———-
Badbiiih.eisha

♥️💬↗️
Liked by Essenceee, Iamher, SinplyJai, Jahking, Yoniii_., Magic_baby, Lailaaa, Cambrinmires and 89,403 more

Badbiiih.eisha Too Fine😍🤤 to be single tf🙄💯😂
View all 54,306 comments
Yoniii_. PERIODT!! So y'all can hit her tf up‼️😍
          Jahking @Yoniii_. , Don't set em up for failure
          Yoniii_. @Jahking , my bad sir, y'all bet not hit her up😂😭‼️
          Badbiiih.eisha @Jahking , Boy go sit down🙄😭

Lailaaa Niggas/bitches ain't shit though🤷🏽‍♀️
          D1.nayah @Lailaaa , bruh don't get on here doing all that extra shit

Desmond Dont text her.
          Badbiiih.eisha @Desmond , Get out my comments 😒😂

Magic_baby 🤤😍🤤😍❤️

Jahking

♥️💬↗️
Liked by Tonyhill, Taygotfans, Finesse.ty, Badbiiih.eisha, Peele, Chris_gone_crazy, Solaiii_., Yoniii_. And 102,449 more

Jahking #Tb 💙
View all 98,430 comments
Magic_baby So um, what you did last night?🤨😂
          Jahking @Magic_baby , Grown people stuff🤫😂

Badbiiih.eisha 🤤🤤💙
          Jahking @Badbiiih.eisha , 😏

Sexyasskim Daddy🤪💙
          Badbiiih.eisha @Sexyasskim , Jahking*

Stephanie_ Imy, 😩text me
          Jahking @Stephanie_ , Imy2 ma' & I got u
———-

Ma'? That's cute. I rolled my eyes and put my phone down. When I did our teacher walked in.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to go get the materials for today's project. You'll be in groups of 4 and I picked them already." Mr.Lyles told us.

He put us in our groups and wanted to cry. It was me, Kingston, Jahking, and Kyle. I knew I was gone have to do all the work, not just that Kingston is fucking annoying. Kyle and Jahking cool or whatever, so I know they not finna help.

"Bullshit" I mumbled to myself and put my head down. "Come on Eisha we need to get this done" Kyle tapped me. I rolled my eyes and started.
*

I finished the project by myself and told them to write their names on it. We had 25 minutes in class left and I just begged it went by fast.

"So Eisha, when you gone quit playing with my boy" Kyle asked. I cocked my head back "Who's yo boy." I asked. "Kyrie" He said.

"He like me?" I asked surprised and he nodded his head. I wrote my number down on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "Give him this"

"Well since you giving out ya number, let me have it" Kingston cheesed. "Nuhun, we ain't that cool" I side eyed him. "Wow" he dragged, I shrugged and pulled my phone out. Since it was on silent I didn't see that Jahking texted me.

Jah🤤

I hope that wasn't ya real #
Sent 11:24am

It was...
Sent 11:30pm

Why?
Sent 11:31pm

Wym why? Kyrie fine 💯
Sent 11:33pm

Quit playing wimme 😒
Sent 11:33pm

Boy get out ya feelings & go text Stephanie😂
Sent 11:36pm

After I sent that message I locked my phone, not really caring what he said next. Four minutes later and it was lunch. He was mad at me and walked fast leaving me, but I didn't give a fuck.

I walked to our table and as usual Chris was sitting there with his food. "I've always wondered... do you run to the line or what?" I laughed and he flipped me off. "They be giving discounts to the first 10 people, Eish you knows this" he said with a mouth full. I scrunched my face and walked to get in line with Magic.

"Where's my bestie" she asked. "I didn't k ow you had one" I squinted my eyes at her. "As of yesterday I do, me and Jahking besties now" she laughed.

"Well I don't know, because yo bestie mad at me" I said moving up in line. "What did you do?" She hit me. "Ouch, and nothing. He mad because Kyrie like me so I gave him my number" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay but you know Jahking likes you" she mugged me. "Okay and he knows I like him too, but that didn't stop him from calling that girl he used to fuck with ma" I mugged her.

"How you know they messed around" she smacked her lips. I showed her the message he sent telling me who she was. "Oh, but still" she smacked them again "quit being jealous" she rolled her eyes.

I looked out the cafeteria window and scoffed. "Fuck yo bestie" I walked out of line. Magic grabbed me "Okay he not my bestie nomore" she said looking at Jahking and some girl. We both walked to the table with attitudes. "Y'all good?" Chris asked. "Shut up" we bot snapped and he surrendered.

Jahking*

"Aye, Who is Kyrie?" I asked some girl and she pointed to him. "Thanks" I told her. "No problem baby, favor for favor" she pulled me to her.

"Nah I'm cool, get the fuck off me" I pushed her. "Why you acting like that" she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear "I live in the apartments across the street, number 45. See you after school"

I leaned back considering it and she smirked. "Maybe" I walked off. I went to Kyrie and pulled him to the side.

"You got Eisha number?" I asked. "Yeah why" he shrugged. "let me see" I said unconvinced. He started laughing "you don't believe me?" He asked.

"Not one bit" I lied. He smacked his lips and took out his phone showing it. I deleted it and walked off.
*

I've been trying to talk to Eisha since after lunch, but she being dry as fuck. The bell rung and it was time to go. Eisha left out and didn't wait for me, but you know did?

"So are you going to come" the girl from earlier asked me. "Yeah, whats yo name?" I asked her as we walked out the gates. "Madison" she smiled.

She was cute, but I wouldn't cuff her. I wanted Eisha and only Eisha.

I was finna go get my dick sucked though.

Nyema*

"Ny I'm home!" Madison yelled. "Finally" I mumbled. I walked out of the room that we both shared and down the hall to the living room.

Jahking was sitting on my couch on the phone. "I'm at home... Ugh no, not right now ma tripping... okay Eisha, we can Saturday... E-" he said into the phone then looked at it. "I know she did not just hang up on me" He scoffed.

"You at home huh?" I made my presence known. He looked up at me then back down at his phone. "Where Madison go?" He asked.

"To take care of her kid, want some company or no?" I sat next to him. He didn't say anything. "So ugh what you come over here for?" I asked.

"I was invited, but if I would've known you lived here I wouldn't have" He said dryly. "Rude" I gasped.

I went to the window and opened the curtains, so the sun shined through. If he telling Eisha he at home, he obviously not supposed to be here. I laughed to myself as I took my phone and recorded a video of myself making sure Jahking was in it.

Captioned it "snuck to see me😂 he a mess❤️" and I may have accidentally sent it to Eisha and only Eisha.

"Madison, come tend to yo company" I said walking out the house.

I don't even want Jahking, all I ever wanted was Cambrin. Now that he single and Eisha moving on I can get him. I just like messing with that girl.

Eisha*

"How we gone go shopping for the shit Saturday, when his surprise party is Saturday" I yelled to everyone that was at my house with me. "He acting stupid as fuck, and what the hell is Nyema snapping me for" I said after seeing a notification from her pop up.

"Girl chill, we can still go" Yoni said but I tuned her out and laughed at the snap. I screen recorded it and sent it to his ugly ass.

"This look like his momma house to y'all?" I showed them. They was shocked too. "Wait why you mad though?" Taylor asked and everybody stared at her "what?" She asked. "They ain't even together"

"They might as well be" Solai mugger her. "And that's not even the point, he knows she don't like Nyema and she told him not to fuck with her. Yet he doing it behind her back" Magic rolled her eyes.

"How would you know he know?" Taylor snapped her neck to her. "Maybe because she texted me, telling me how happy she was to finally get chosen" Magic stood up.

"Yeah she was happy" Yoni smiled. "Wow Eisha, we supposed to be best friends, but you run to Magic first. The girl that we used to talk shit about together" Taylor laughed.

"Okay, now you lying on my name and shit is hella out. Taylor you really weird as fuck, if anything me and Magic would be talking shit about you. We don't but I'm saying. I'm not no fake ass bitch and for you to basically call me one you outta line. Don't put dirt on my name because you mad for who knows the fucking reason. And you right, we are best friends and nothing ain't gone change that. I texted Magic because when I fucking called you you didn't answer" I ranted.

"No, we were best friends. You just fucked that off right now" Taylor grabbed her stuff. "Your not serious" I laughed. "I'm deadass" she said and left.

The room fell silent and I was flabbergasted. Solai hugged me and wiped tears from my face that I didn't even know fell. "I just lost my best friend" I said still shocked.

"No, she lost you. Eisha you's a bad bitch, she took a L not you" Essence complimented. I was too shocked and sad to even appreciate it though.

"You got us, as of today we're all besties" Yoni said which led to a group hug around me. "Slumber party at Eisha's house?" Magic laughed.

"Slumber party at Eisha's house" I sniffed laughing.

"And don't think we forgot, Jahking ugly ass is definitely a topic tonight" Yoni connected her phone to my speaker.

"I told you to stick with Cambrin" Solai shrugged.

Yoni played You by Jacquees, and the five of sung. They followed me into my closet and everybody got a choice of pajamas for tonight.

"Eisha let's go to my house real quick" Yoni said. "For what?" I asked. "So we can steal some of my momma's alcohol... duh" Solai slid on her shoes.

"Bad ass 15 year olds I'm rocking with" I laughed "but we gone go after we get all this shit for Chris party" I said and we went to load up in my car.

Chris was like the younger annoying brother I always wanted, but never got. When he said he wanted to throw a party for his birthday, us girls decided to throw him a surprise one. He thinks we're just going out to eat, but little does he know. This party finna go down in history.

Especially since Jahking wants to play with me. He supposed be mine, and I don't like sharing. But I do like making motherfuckers jealous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 60.1K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"๐ˆ ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐€๐ฌ ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐€๐ฌ ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ, ๐‚๐จ...
223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
629K 14.4K 59
1๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„
2.7M 125K 81
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ...