I Can See You But I Could Nev...

By ScarlettRaven1727

This is a Dramoine fanfic . - Hermione and Ron broke up during the holidays. They were comfortable with eac... More

Diagon Alley
Platform 9 3/4
Surprising Announcements
Duties
Revelation
Malfoy
Pairing up
The Battle
His right to know
Compensations and ultimatums
Getting to know the Granger
Occulemency
Weird things and Apperation
George, Hermione and Draco
New friends and old companions
Hermione and snakes
Legimilency attacks
The Arrival
Smart, but not so smart
The first Great Ball
Tryouts
Test 1/2
Pink and Ballet flats
Uncomfortable, thats all
Drama in the tent
First match
Days 1 & 2
Quarell
Back
Alert
Information in the stars
Surprising visit
Five in a row and Peeves
Thrice
Sorry not sorry
Getting the facts
Not-so Hogwarts' style
Cullens, this way please
..
To ask or not to ask?
The twist
Ginerva
1000 years
If confusion were people
Truth unfolds
Into the Woods
Two and Two
News indeed
The Three Wizards

Last match

915 26 4
By ScarlettRaven1727

"And now, please welcome the finalists, Hogwarts and Durmstrang!" Said Professor McGonagall as the two teams zoomed past.  The wind blew her hair into her eyes and she struggled to keep it in one place.

The Durmstangs and Beauxbatons played a match the previous day, and Beauxbatons won by one point. The spectators, however, weren't too sure what happened, because Durmstrang were by far the most agressive team.
but at the last moment, Roché, Fluer and every substitute suddenly fell ill and they were two players short. Madame Maxime decided it was best for the Beauxbatons to forefeet the match, hence making the Durmstangs the semifinalists. The Durmstangs were more than happy to play against Hogwarts.

"I think their personal mission is to crush Hogwarts." Mumbled Neville.

The looks on the Durmstangs's faces were as hard as steel. Even Krum, who looked at Hermione but gave a small, stiff smile.

Hermione silently agreed.

The match began. The Durmstangs proved more difficult than the Beauxbatons, the Quaffle was mostly in their possession.

"Bloody hell," Ron Said as Durmstangs scored for the second time. "Bloody hell."

The Hogwarts team made no progress, apart from the fact that Ron saved a goal.

Harry stared to get agitated. He had seen the Snitch, but as her drew closer it vanished.

He sighed in frustration as he lost the snitch for the fifth time.

"..and the Quaffle in possession of  Rozhook again, heading towards the the Hogwarts keeper Ronald Weasley.." Said Dean, bored and his voice trailing.

Professor McGonagall snapped her fingers. "Mr. Thomas, if you are incompatible to-"

"-and wait, Draco Malfoy stole the Quaffle from the furious Rozhook! Go Malfoy!" Shouted Dean suddenly.

And indeed, Draco sneaked above Rozhook and stole the Quaffle with one swift movement.

Hermione shuddered. Snake-like, she thought.

"-and Malfoy and Ginny-whoa, their teaming up together and charging-wow, And they're passing the Quaffle to each other really fast- Quaffle in possession of Malfoy-no Weasely, no Malfoy-" said Dean excitedly, half sitting and half standing.

And the Hogwarts students were on their toes, none of them talking, each of their eyes fixed on the swift movement of Draco and Ginny.

As they drew nearer, everyone held their breaths...

"AND THEY SCORED! MALFOY SCORED A GOAL!" Shouted Dean.

Hogwarts and even some Beauxbatons jumped up and down, cheering.

"Ah, but we haven't even won yet." Said Professor Slughorn, looking at the students.

"Oh come on, celebrate while you can. We may never win." Said Professor Flitwick, standing on prom his chair and clapping wildly.

And the referee blows the whistle because the Durmstangs called for a time out.

The Durmstangs Headmaster angrily called the team aside. He held out a small bottle in his hands. Hermione saw the colour and gasped. She whispered something to Luna and she nodded. Then The two of them ran to Professor McGonagall.

"That was well played, Ginny!"

"Nice strategy, Malfoy!"

"You should've seen Rozhook's face!"

The players chatted excitedly as they headed to their tents. The referee gave them a ten minute break.

Draco smiled lightly at the people who congratulated him. Then he cleared his throat.

"Well, that was unexpected. But Ginny played well, and without her it couldn't have been done. But now," he paused, looking at his team, "We still have many goals to shoot and a snitch to catch before we celebrate. Harry,"  he said, looking at him directly.
"Any luck?"

Harry shook his head in frustration. "It looks like this snitch disappears. Krum saw it a few times, and I did too, but no luck catching it- for that matter it's impossible to come near it without turning invisible."

"Hmm," said Draco, "Any ideas of how we can catch this snitch? Anyone?"

The team remained silent.

"You have to spray this on it." Said Professor McGonagall, bursting in.

She held out a small gold bottle.

"What is this?" Asked Harry.

"It's a Snitchquid of course." Said Madam Hooch joint them.

"Snitchquid?" Repeated Harry.

"It's a liquid used to find invisible snitches. Once you see the snitch, however far it may be, you spray that liquid in its direction and the snitch is forced to stay visible, at least for some time." Said Cho.

Professor McGonagall nodded.

The team remained silent.

"But Professor," said Harry in a small voice. "Isn't this cheating?"

"Don't worry, Harry. I saw Krikor giving it to Viktor." Said Hermione, barging in with Luna.

"Hermione?" Said Harry and Draco in surprise.

"That's right," Said Professor McGonagall. "Hermione saw them giving it to Mr. Krum. I myself saw it after she told me. I've told the referee and he agrees that it's only fair that you be given one too."

Harry stared uncertainly at the bottle.

"Now isn't the time to show your moral fibber, Potter." Said Draco impatiently. "Just take it."

Harry made no move. Hermione sighed and took the bottle from Professor McGonagall and forced it into Harry's hands.

"Harry," she said sternly and softly at the same time. "It's not cheating. This is fair. When the other team is using it too."

Harry sighed and grasped the bottle. He nodded firmly.

"Let's do this." He said.

The team grinned.

"That's the spirit, Harry." Smiled Ginny.

Then the whistle blew and the team slowly headed out. Hermione saw Harry and Ron  lingering a bit. She walked to them

"What happened?" She asked.

Harry shook his head. "This doesn't feel right, 'Mione."

"Yeah,"  Ron agreed. "I don't feel this is right."

Hermione looked at the two Gryffindor boys who looked so uncomfortable.

"But it's just a spray!" She said surprised. Her head hurt slightly.

"I don't think it's about the spray Hermione." Said Harry, rubbing his forehead.

"I reckon it's something else." Ron agreed, unnecessarily touching his head.

"What do you mean?" Said Hermione, her head now annoying her to the point of anger.

"I think somethings going on." Said Harry, getting irritable now.

Suddenly Hermione gasped. "Harry, your head is hurting isn't it? Your Scar? And your head too Ron?" She asked them urgently.

"Umm... Yes, a bit." Harry added hastily seeing Hermione's reaction.

"Mine is too!" She said panicking.

The three of them exchanged worried glances.

But before they could say anything they  heard a bang and lots of shouting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 74.4K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
10.5K 758 111
⋆⭒˚。⋆BOOK 1 OF 3⋆⭒˚。⋆ What if Harry and Draco weren't enemies because of a rejected friendship or jealousy? What if it was because they both fell for...
2.9M 69.6K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
848K 25.3K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...