PEACHES [bws]

By smutless

❝youre too innocent for someone like me, peaches❞ [ this was initially written as a fan fiction but you coul... More

00. PREFACE
01. THE PARTY
02. DICK BITER
03. SHORT SKIRT
04. TATTOOS
05. FACETIME CALLS
06. CHEATER
07. PLUS ONES
08. ROLLING JOINTS
09. KISS AND GO
10. POINT PROVEN
11. STYLIST
12. CHECK UP
13. MELODY
15. VULNERABILITY
16. TEXTING
17. LUST FILLED
18. THURSDAY RITUALS
19. FEELINGS
20. DRUNKEN WORDS
21. EGGS IN THE MORNING
22. CATCHING FEELINGS
23. PIZZA
24. CIGARETTE CONVERSATIONS
25. SELF CONTROL
26. APPOINTMENTS
27. THE HARD TRUTH
28. PEACHES
29. FORGIVENESS
30. STRESS BALL
31. GOOD TIMES
32. YOGA
33. TEACUP
34. I LOVE YOU
35. CIDER

14. BRAND NEW

98.4K 1.7K 1.9K
By smutless

14.

She puts on a clean shirt, running her fingers through her hair as she walks into her room. "Are you sure you don't wanna stay the night?"

"I've got work," Brad says as he puts his trousers on. "So I've got to get home to change into some clean clothes, peaches."

She nods, sitting on her bed. The spot between her thighs aches so much but she definitely wasn't complaining.

"Uh, text me if you want," she says nervously, brushing some hair behind her ear. "Let me know you got home safe, whatever."

"Yeah, I will," Brad says, pursing his lips as he puts on his shirt. Summer wasn't happy that she couldn't feast on the sight of his toned torso anymore, but she doesn't let that show.

He puts on his socks and they walk downstairs together, Brad first so that he can put his shoes on and leave swiftly. He was probably going to be late to work if he didn't get a move-on.

"Can I ask a question?" Summer asks as she leans against the wall while Brad puts his jacket on.

"Just did," Brad jokes. She purses her lips, waiting for a proper answer. "Sure, peaches. Ask me anything."

"Will you still be talking to me? Or now that we've had sex, will you pretend I never existed?"

He looks over the girl, noticing how tired she was. But she was also hopeful: hopeful that they'll still talk, flirt, maybe even have sex again.

His plan was to fuck her and dump her but he knew that she was different than other girls. She wasn't as experienced, she didn't know what she liked in bed and what she didn't. He wanted to explore with her, just like she did with him. It wasn't part of the challenge that Tristan had set him, but he didn't care.

"We can definitely stay in touch, peaches," Brad smiles, moving forward to kiss her cheek gently. "Go to sleep, now, you're tired and have uni tomorrow. I'll pick you and take you, if you want."

"Yeah?" She asks for reassurance, biting back a smile and he nods. "Okay, but you don't need to get here until nine, my first class isn't until ten."

"That's a whole half an hour, at least, before we need to leave," Brad smirks. "But I'll be here, peaches."

"Okay. Goodnight, Bradley," she says, and he liked the sound of his full name rolling off of her tongue.

"Goodnight, peaches," he smiles before opening her front door and bidding a final goodbye. She lets out a silent sigh of contentment.

Brad makes his way down to his car and gets in, turning on the engine and glancing back at Summer's house, noticing the lights turn off downstairs.

He wasn't sure if he made the right decision by agreeing to keep in contact with her. He knew that he'll be a bad influence on her, or that he'll end up hurting her or even worse, falling in love with her.

He shakes off the thought. It's just a friendly hook up between the pair. It will ever become more than friends between them both.

An hour later, he arrives at work—in clean clothes—and greets Connor, his coworker, with a quick smile.

"Hey, Brad," Connor smiles at his friend. "You've got an appointment in ten, a guy said he'll be here soon."

"What's he wanting?" Brad asks, glancing at the appointment book briefly. His last tattoo appointment was past midnight and he knew he'd need some energy drinks to keep him awake.

"Leg tattoo," Connor replies. "Can't remember what design, but I think it's an easy one."

Brad nods and puts his jacket on the coat rack next to Connor's, stretching himself out before sitting on a chair behind the desk next to Con.

His tattoos were exposed, the black ink making him look more intimidating. His most prominent tattoo on his tattoo sleeve was the black rose on his bicep. Because of his short sleeved black shirt, it was only possible to see the stem and half of the petals, but it was still obvious what it was.

There was no colour on his tattoo sleeves, all of it plain back. The one coloured tattoo was one on his back that no one ever really saw. It was a dove, outlined in black yet painted a light grey. It was his mother's favourite bird before she died, and it was his first tattoo that he got when he was seventeen.

When someone enters through the door, Brad looks up in surprise to see Charlie there with a grin on his face as his hands dig into his leather jacket. He walks up to the front desk, glancing at Brad with a curt nod of recognition before telling Connor he had an appointment.

After Charlie and Summer broke up and Brad started getting closer to her, Charlie had no clue there was anything going on between his neighbour and ex girlfriend.

Charlie missed Summer because she was good in bed, yet he loved the freedom he had now he was single.

"Brad'll take you into a back room for your appointment," Connor replies, crossing Charlie's name off on the book in front of him.

Brad stands up, guiding Charlie into a room at the back of the shop where a table and chair was. The walls were covered in sheets with intricate designs, a desk along the back wall where Brad designs Charlie's tattoo.

Charlie's tattoo was simple. It was a barcode on the front of his thigh with the words 'priceless' underneath it. Brad doesn't question it, he never does with his customers—unless it's a stupid tattoo like a penis or a face tattoo, he always refuses to do them.

"Sit on the chair," Brad says, grabbing a razor to shave the hair off the spot that Charlie wants his tattoo. He places a sheet with the design over the place. "You sure you want it here?"

"Yeah. That's why I asked for it to go there."

Brad nods slowly. "Alright, dude. Was just asking—once it's on there, it's not easy to get rid of."

Charlie rolls his eyes and leans back, waiting for Brad to trace out the design before grabbing a needle, ink and some wipes.

"You need a stress ball?" Brad asks, looking up at Charlie who looked like he was about to get up and make a run for the door.

"No. I'll be fine," Charlie replies, acting all big. "Just get it over with."

Brad chuckles quietly before beginning to draw the straight lines of the barcode onto Charlie's leg, causing Charlie to flinch at the sharp pain.

Brad pauses and waits for the customer to relax again before continuing. "Heard you and your girlfriend broke up the other week."

"Yeah. She was a bitch anyway," Charlie shrugs, thankful Brad was trying to take his mind off of the tattoo. "Good fuck, but not got the greatest personality."

"Yeah? How come?" Brad asks, clenching his jaw.

"She's just bitchy, you know? Takes everything to heart, can't take a joke, wouldn't surprise me if she cheated on me."

"I think she's nice," Brad says and Charlie raises his eyebrows. "I met her at a party once."

"Surprised she didn't make a move for you."

"She didn't," Brad replies. "I didn't realise she was your girl at the time but I made a move on her. She didn't budge, told me she was taken."

Charlie shrugs. "You know what, man, I'm surprised. She was a slag anyway, slept with most people behind my back."

Brad knew Charlie couldn't be more wrong if he tried. Charlie never made an effort to know Summer properly. Rolling his eyes, Brad continues to concentrate on the tattoo.

"The only reason I stayed with her is because she was so fucking tight," Charlie chuckles.

"Yeah. She's really good in bed," Brad agreed, taking Charlie off guard.

"What?"

"You heard me," Brad chuckles. "I fucked her senseless before I came here, actually. Made her come, too. She told me she hadn't done that before."

Charlie growls at Brad.

"She felt so fucking good, so wet," Brad leans back in his chair, lifting the needle off of Charlie's skin. "Man, totally worth the wait. I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of her."

Charlie wanted to punch Brad so badly, tell him to shut up. He was offended, his ego bruised that Brad was telling him how Charlie never made Summer orgasm before.

"Just do my fucking tattoo."

"I'll do your tattoo, just like I did your ex girlfriend," Brad replies.

"Don't get why you're flexing about having my sloppy seconds, mate."

"Sloppy seconds? She felt brand new after the first two inches," Brad teases Charlie who growls again, lifting his leg off of the chair.

"I'm leaving. I can wait for the rest of my tattoo," Charlie declares, Brad glancing at the six and a half straight lines he'd drawn already. Charlie looked stupid but he was so annoyed by Brad's comments. "Expect me to complain to the manager!"

"Okay, but there's a service fee for wasting my time," Brad says, standing up as Charlie charges towards the door. "Feel free to rebook your appointment!"

Charlie clams the door behind him, the bang echoing across the room. Brad chuckles again, glancing at the needle before packing his stuff away.

He couldn't wait to tell peaches about the night he's had.

+*^*+ 1590 WORDS +*^*+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 768 19
Another attempt on a KinnxBig fan fiction for the fan club out there :) Here's hoping I do them justice!
183K 3.9K 40
COMPLETED!! ⚠️ Cliché alert ⚠️Mature content Jesus you probably don't want to read it because it's cliché and your typical wattpad story but you can...
4.8K 85 32
Okay I get that this is the finished one, you may read it yes. But please read the rewrite as well. You'll get a better story line out of it!
160K 6.3K 24
TayNew FanFic Best Friend who secretly in love with each other💙 It's my first fanfic & Hope you all enjoy reading 📖 💙 Sorry if there is any typ...