MaNan~Hating The Mistress's D...

By cotton_blossom

Started on 12th November 2018 Status- ongoing HATING THE MISTRESS'S DAUGHTER A MANAN STORY FOR THE VERY FIR... More

PROLOGUE
1. The Monster Businessman!
2. One Glimpse!
3. Praise and Gaze!
4. Interested
5. Actual Threat!
6. Ego Satisfaction!
7. Mrs. Rukmini Murthy.
8. First Day.
9. Coffee!
Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Lga!
10. Pass Time!
12. Look At Me!
13. The Lunch!
14. Awkward!
15. Mr. Furious Malhotra!
The Runaway Couple 2
16. Soulless!
Teaser
17. Surprised?
18. Football Or IPL?
19. Tripping And Warning!
20. Get Out!
21. Bipolar!
22. A Good Date, Wasn't It?
23. First Kiss!
24. No Romantic Feelings!
25. The Reason!
26. Offer!
27. I'm Good At Punching!
28. Stronger.
29. Congratulations!
30. You have a Family?
31. Allergy.
32. Keep Her Safe.
33. Instant Karma Baby!
34. Meri Doli Kab Uthegi!
35. Equal Shares!
36. Mr. Oh-So-Psycho!
37. Mission Boring The Monster!
38. This Is What I Want!
39. Welcome Back, Mrs. Malhotra!
40. What Happened?
41. The Phone Call.
42. Ridiculous!
43. Mom!
44. A Lie!
45. The Name!
46. Guilt Trip!
47. Closer Than Thought!
Note
48. Twice!
49. My Parents!
50. Pretty!
51. Shower.
52. Damn Him!
53. Stupid!

11. Getting On Nerves!

6.6K 688 23
By cotton_blossom

Hello!

"Thank you for the lift, Sir. " I thanked Mr. Malhotra after getting out of his car and closing the door behind.

He just gave me a nod before asking his driver to start the car.

I turned towards my building after they left and headed towards my house.

I was greeted by Chachaji and Nalini who had her bags packed.

"Chachaji. " I hugged him and he patted my head.

"Nandu, how are you? " He asked as we broke the hug.

"Good, how are you? " I asked smiling.

"Absolutely fine. " He answered smiling.

"Di, we'll have to leave, train is in an hour." Nalini said causing me to frown.

"But I just came. " I told her looking at Chachaji.

"Nandu, we were just waiting for you. Now we'll have to leave or else we'll miss the train. " Chachaji told me.

"Okay but promise me when you'll come to drop her back, if not more, you'll at least stay with us for a whole day." I asked and he smiled.

"Promise Nandu." He promised and I bid them farewell.

The weather was changing and it looked like it was about to rain heavily.

Coming back home, the first thing I did was searching my phone to tell Mehula didi that she can take off till Nalini doesn't comes back, but couldn't find it anywhere.

May be I left it in Mr. Malhotra's car! How can I be so irresponsible?

Sighing, I got myself washed before changing into my comfortable T-shirt and shorts and sat in front of the tv after heating the dinner that they have left for me.

I was just done with eating and the electricity went off and since I didn't had my phone with me, I had to light candles in the house.

Seeing that it was raining, I went to my balcony with my mom's diary and sat their feelings the cold breeze. It just felt amazing.

I hope Nalini and chachaji reached the station before this began. And even if they didn't, the weather is not that bad, they won't face any problem. Instead they'll feel good.

My thoughts were interrupted by loud knocks on my door and I got up and went towards the door, taking a candle in my hand and keeping the diary on the table.

My eyes widened when I saw Mr. Malhotra outside from the pin hole.

"Sir. " I said as soon as I opened the door and he looked at me.

The wind was blowing way too much and my candle was about to extinguish when I brought my hand in the way and saved the flame.

Looking at Mr. Malhotra, I still found him looking at me blankly, which was a bit uncomfortable.

"Sir. " I called him again but there was no response.

"Mr. Malhotra. " I waved my hand in front of his eyes and he jolted a bit.

"What brought you here, Sir? " I asked and he looked here and there in embarrassment before composing himself and looking at me again.

"Your phone Miss. Murthy, you left it in my car. " He forwarded my phone.

"Thank you Sir, but you didn't really had to bother. I would have taken it from you, tomorrow as well. " I told him smiling a bit and taking my phone from him.

"I was just passing by, so decided to return it you. And anyways, I didn't wanted to keep anything that belongs to you, with me for too long. " That was mean.

"Thank you once again Sir. " I told him firmly with a professional look and he nodded before turning to leave.

Suddenly we heard a loud thunder storm causing me to shriek and he immediately turned towards me.

"Are you okay Miss. Murthy? " He asked as I gulped, trying to compose myself.

"Y-yeah. " I nodded and he looked at me with worry.

"Go inside. " He said and I gave him a nod before taking my steps inside.

And as he turned to leave again, something caught my attention.

"You came by stairs? " I asked and he stopped before turning to look at me again.

"I mean since there's no electricity, the lift must not be working. " I reasoned shrugging.

"Yeah, I came through stairs. " He said and my eyes widened.

"Sir, it's 17th floor. " I said in disbelief and he shrugged.

He could easily sent someone else or better given it to me tomorrow, but he came by himself. Why?

"Water? " I asked and he thought for a while before nodding.

"Please come in. " I invited him inside and he came inside my house.

I asked him to sit on the sofa before going inside the kitchen to get water for him.

Weird man he is. I mean who climbs so many stairs just to return a cell phone to his employee and especially when he could have easily returned it to me tomorrow. And by the way, the justification he gave was utterly non sense.

I took the tumbler filled with water and went outside to find him reading something.

Frowning, I went near and found him reading my Mom's special diary. No way!

"Sir. " I called him and he looked at me.

"She loved you more. " He said and I forwarded the glass to him.

"I'm really sorry Sir but that's way too personal for an outsider to read." I told him firmly and he raised his eyebrows.

Keeping the diary down, he got up and left without even taking the glass of water.

I DON'T CARE!

I went their to close the door but he appeared out of nowhere and held the door before I could close it.

"Where's Nalini? " He asked causing me to frown.

How can someone be so weird?

"Sleeping. " I lied and he frowned.

"I don't like liars Miss. Murthy. " He said narrowing his eyes which really triggered me.

And I don't like people who unnecessarily intrude other people's personal lives. This is exactly what I wanted to say but again, I've already said enough and he's my boss and on top of that I really need to keep this job, for which I cannot talk to him disrespectfully.

"I'm really sorry Sir but I don't see how it concerns you, where my sister is. " I told him and he narrowed his eyes even more.

"When I ask you a simple question Miss. Murthy, ANSWER ME. " He said the last part through his teeth and I exhaled deeply trying to calm myself down.

"Her holidays have begun, so she has went to our uncle's place." I told him and he nodded.

"I'll leave. " He said.

You should!

He took a step back and I really really wanted to close the door on his face but of course I cannot! Earlier, I had no idea that I had this much self control.

"Be on time Miss. Murthy. " He said before turning to leave and I finally closed the door of my house.

Locking it, I went to sit in my balcony once again and closed my eyes feeling the cold breeze, trying to calm myself.

This man really knows how to get on someone's nerves.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Malhotra knows how to trouble her!

Don't forget to turn the white star orange and drop a comment before you leave.

Love
Aashi❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 11.9K 78
#7 in revenge (12/10/2020) I am Nandini. Nandini Murthy. In 22, I am a renowned interior designer. I have my own architecture and designing consultan...
372K 15.4K 33
Manik is a handsome young arrogant businessman who never cares about anyone except for his family and friends . He meets Nandini, a beautiful young c...
360K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...
118K 9.1K 34
the title of the story is inspired by the tattoo which manik had in kyy. the tattoo shows a devil carrying a star in his hand which is leading him ou...