Longing For You(Doctor Series...

By annexbunny

The will to wait a person. . The will that finally you longed for it. The will to love a person, that we don'... More

Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
Epilogue
Special Chapter 3

Author's note

200 1 0
By annexbunny

Oh my god! I can't believe I made it here. So as for the last chapters, I was updating so so late and I'm sorry because I've been busy by my another Series.

And I really really appreciate this all. The Doctor Series one has 2.81 k read and that's sooo much for me. But on the contrary, I noticed little votes and I think I caught the attention of the silent readers, huh?

Hahaha, I still love you all. Don't worry, I was also a silent reader before and I understand you all.

Love lots!!!

And here's the Doctor Series #3

*Cold Lies*

Praia has been living normally and innocently. Not knowing EVERYTHING that has happened. She was normal until then, she met this man. She can feel her heart beating... yet...

"Chia?"

He called her in a wrong name... All of it was just a lie.

I hope you enjoy as much as this Series and the first one. I love you all. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 11
Is it love ? Is it obsession? Or is it both ? A collection of short stories of what tragedies obsession can lead to.
195K 6.9K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
244 7 65
The loss of a child, the journey to self discovery and the building of a family, these things make up the man.
The Retaliation By Ankitha

Mystery / Thriller

2.3K 163 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 When you hate a person, but at the same time you are in love with that person. She swore that sh...