Emison: I can't fight my feel...

By camren_againstreason

A-Free story about Alison Dilaurentis and Emily Fields falling in love. This story takes you on their journey... More

Wait.
The Truth Comes Out
You're Worth The Wait
The Talk.
The Surprise
The Study Session
The Party and First Times
One Month Anniversary Part 1-(The Planning)
One Month Anniversary Part 2 (You didn't remember.)
One Month Anniversary Part 3-(I hate myself)
I Love You
We're Going To LA
Las Angeles
Las Angeles-Part 2-The Perfect Couple
Not What It Looks Like
Caught In The Act
Toby's Party
Morning After-( Very Short Chapter)
The Assembly
no
The Assembly Part 2
A Broken Emily
Emily Don't.
Emily's Back
Clingy.
Tell Me It's Not True
Broken Hearts
That Should Be Me
Out of Reach
Homecoming
OMG
The Mountain
The Evil Truth
My Dreams
Same Emily-Different brains
Getting to Know You
So In Love it Hurts
A is for Alison
I Can Remember
Will You Take It?
The Parents Agreement
Is That What You Think?
The Last Date
Stay with me.
Hard Cries, Harder Goodbyes
HEY!
The Distance
Prom?
She's My Happiness
Prom Night
Camren Fanfic
Camren Story is up
You guys still around?

Jealous.

11.6K 198 74
By camren_againstreason

HELLO! HOPE YOU LOVE MY CHAPTER. REMEMBER TO COMMENT AT THE END YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, FAVORITE PARTS, SUGGESTIONS, ANYTHING!

XO-G

EMILY POV.

LA has been a dream. It has actually been the best week ever. I love being with the girls and hanging around them just like old times. I haven't had this much fun since before Alison disapeared. It really is so much better when she's around.

We were all laying out by the pool again just relaxing in our bathing suits. I could feel Ali looking at me so I leaned my head sideways to look at her. She was staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked with giggle.

"Because you're beautiful." She said with smile. "And plus, look at those abs." She said while looking at my stomach. I laughed and covered my stomach with my hands.

"Stooop! I just ate!" I laughed.

"Exactly! And you STILL have that gorgeous stomach." She said as she pulled my hands away from my stomach. I blushed like crazy and just continued laughing.

"Awee babe, after all these years you still blush when I compliment you." She says. She smiles and leans in, I lean in too and we peck each other's lips. She cupped my face and began to deepen the kiss.

"That's enough!" Spencer interrupted. I pulled away and slowly fluttered my eyes open. Ali and I chuckled a little and went back to relaxing. I pulled out my favorite book and started reading it.

"Great Expectations?" Ali said with a huge smile. I smiled.

"Of course." I responded. I began reading it and smiling at all the memories of Alison and I. I was so hungry and thirsty. I really wanted a waiter to just come by and take our order.

I was reading my book and I heard,

"Do you ladies want anything to eat?" It was the waitress. Her voice sounded familiar? I slowly looked up from my book and gasped. I couldn't believe it...

"Samara?" I managed to get out. I set my book down and sat up. She looked at me and her eyes widened.

"Emily!" She gasped with a smile. I got up and hugged her, she hugged me back.

"Oh my god! How have you been?" I asked.

"Pretty good! There's so much to catch up on! I get off at 6, maybe we could go to dinner real quick? For like an hour?" She asked me. I totally wanted to catch up.

"Yeah totally!" I responded with excitement. She smiled and looked over to the girls to say hi and a shocked expression came up on her face. Almost like she saw a ghost. 

"A-Alison?" She gasped.

"Hi" She said sweetly, "yeah, yeah.. I'm alive." She said with a chuckle.

"Yeah we have a lot to catch up on." I laughed. She still looked shocked.

"Well Great! Then I'll meet you here at 6?" She responded. I smiled and nodded as she walked off. I can't believe it's actually her.

Samara and I never really ended things, but she left and moved to LA after I gave her friend my number because A made me do it. She didn't move because of what happened, she moved because of her jewelry business. But she was furious at me. I felt terrible. I really liked her... back then.

ALISON POV.

"Samara?" Emily gasped to our waitress. What was going on? Does she know her?

"Emily?" Our waitress responded. I am so confused.

I watched as Emily and 'Samara' were talking and telling each other how they have so much to catch up on. Samara looked at me and her face went blank. She obviously didn't know I was "alive." Her and Em obviously had a past and I wasn't sure exactly what it was. Hopefully they were just friends. Then Samara invited her to dinner; I expected Emily to say no because she was on a vacation with us. But she said yes..? I was a little irritated because this vacation was about all of us girls.

I looked over at the girls and they just seemed happy for Em, not annoyed like I was.
Who is this Samara girl? And should I be jealous?

__________________________

"Em who was that?" I asked Emily curiously with a hint of jealousy in my tone. The other girls all looked at each other with a look that's like they know something I don't.

"Well I'm thirsty so I'm gonna go get a smoothie." Hanna said, obviously trying to leave before Emily could tell me who Samara was. I was getting worried.

"Yeah I'm thirsty too," Aria followed.

"Yeah... Me too." Spencer added following Aria and Hanna, leaving Emily and I alone.

"Em? Who is she...?" I asked again.

"She's my ex-girlfriend. A made me give her best friend my number and she got super pissed and that was the last time I saw her." She explained to me. I felt a wave of jealously come through me.

EMILY POV.

"Oh." Ali replied after I told her about Samara. She was jealous. And I thought it was adorable.

"Is somebody jealous?" I laughed.

"No." She said pouting with her arms crossed denying that she was extremely jealous. I smiled and began crawling on top of her and looking into her eyes, but she was looking away still pouting.

"I think you are." I said with a smirk. Ali still wouldn't give in. I leaned down to give her a kiss but she pushed me off. She was actually mad.

"Ali, what the hell?!" Ali just looked at me with mad eyes.

"Wouldn't you rather be kissing Samara? Because I know you would much rather go out to dinner with her than me." She said, still angry. I admit seeing her jealous was adorable and actually kinda hot.

"Ali, baby... you know there is nobody I want to be with more than you." I said looking into her eyes. She just kept staring straight ahead. I climbed back over her and kissed her nose lightly.

"I love you, and only you." I whispered. I looked and a small smile started forming on her face. She finally leaned in and our lips lightly touched. She began to deepen the kiss but I pulled away fast.

"What the hell Em?!" She yelled at me. I just laughed.

"You did it to me... I just wanted my revenge." I smirked.

"Great.. You got your revenge. Now just kiss me." She demanded as she cupped my face and have me a long passionate kiss.

----------------------------------------------

--BACK IN THE HOTEL ROOM--

"How do I look?" I asked Alison. I was wearing a white tank top and pink short shorts. She just sat on her bed with her arms crossed.

"Nope." She said sternly. I looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Nope, you're not wearing that." She replied.

"Umm. Why?" I asked curiously.

"Too revealing. Change into pants." She replied sternly again. I just laughed and then took two big steps tords her. I grabbed her waist and put our foreheads together.

"I told you, you have nothing to be jealous of," she just kept looking at me, "but I'll change into pants if it makes you feel better." I chuckled and pecked her lips. She smiled because she got what she wanted.

I changed into jeans and then walked with Ali to our hotel front door.

"Have fun!!!" Spencer Hanna and Aria yelled. I gave them a smile and nodded.

"Not too much fun." Ali added with a fake smile.

"Without you, I promise, I won't have any fun," I laughed. She let out a small little laugh and a real smile.

"There's that beautiful smile." I said while pulling her hair behind her ear and leaning in to kiss her. Our lips met and I deepened the kiss. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and pulled her waist into mine. She began lifting my tank top off and I smiled and pulled back.

"Ali I have to go." I smiled.

"I love you." She said.

"Love you more." I gave her one last peck on the lips and went to go meet Samara.

------------------------------------------

The dinner with Samara was actually pretty fun. It was also just good to catch up with her. I told her all about Alison and how we are together now. She was happy for me. Throughout the night she would make flirtatious remarks and jokes. I wasn't into her like that though, but I just ignored it and went on with the night. I really did miss Samara, and I was glad we were friends again. But I wasn't interested in anything more then friends, I love Alison.

The dinner was fast because I needed to get back to the girls, and Samara needed to get back to work at the hotel.

She walked me to the girls' and i's hotel room. We got to the door and just stood there facing each other.

"It was awesome catching up with you Samara." I smiled widely.

"You too, Em. Hopefully I can see you before you leave." She replied.

"Yeah totally." I responded. We both leaned in and gave each other a big hug. We hugged for a pretty long time and then pulled away slowly. We were looking into each other's eyes. I saw her leaning in slowly to kiss me, bur before I could pull away and reject the kiss I hear something.

"Em?" I quickly turned around and my eyes widen. 

"Alison."

__________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Tell me what you think:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.8K 22
Alison is an overly privileged rich woman with a large mansion and a family that holds a multi-million dollar corporation. She has never believed in...
35.4K 837 22
Emily doesn't really enjoy life. It's the same, boring routine every day and she just wants something different. She's never really been open to peop...
13.6K 384 31
*COMPLETE* Alison and Emily had been together almost 4 years when an unstoppable scenario drove them apart. Now that Alison is back in Rosewood, will...
50.6K 688 35
Love is not selective. The heart sees everything, but when it loves, it loves fully. For high school senior Alison DiLaurentis love is a weapon she w...