rich & sad ↣ joshler ✓

By nicosniners

Josh is a business man. A very, very wealthy business man. He thought he had it all. Money, good looks, power... More

1. Primgold
2. Phone
3. Late
4. Bar
5. Bored
6. Boxing
7. Call
8. Date
9. Gas Station
10. Mood
11. Bath
12. Stress
13. Honest
14. Mini Golf
15. Hot
16. Gooey
17. Eager
19. Flustered
20. Like
21. Princess
22. Mai Tai
23. Cuddle
24. Think
25. Frappuccino
26. Guidance
27. Photoshoot
28. Love
29. Disgusting
30. Mind Blowing
31. Hookup
32. I'm Sorry
33. Scared
34. Better
35. Mistakes
36. Chrysanthemums
37. Civil
38. Late
39. Trying
40. Future
Questions?

18. Flirty

4.1K 184 127
By nicosniners

Josh hummed to himself as he walked out of the elevator onto his floor. He had to come in a little earlier than usual so he could help set up Ashley's new desk since today was her first day.

She didn't have to come in until eight but it was almost seven and he wanted to make sure he had enough time beforehand. He would be training her on the basic things but she was diagonal from Sarah's cubical and could ask her if she has any questions on anything.

Since it was so early and no one came in until seven at the latest, his floor was completely empty. His humming turned into whistling as he grabbed his keys and unlocked his office door.

The blonde woke up in a relatively good mood. Maybe he was just excited for his date tomorrow. However, since he was taking Friday afternoon off he had to begrudgingly give a couple sales to Sarah and another employee he trusted heavily.

He didn't let that damper his mood though. He had his and Tyler's date all planned out. It was definitely laid back so hopefully Tyler liked it. They would be in private too so Josh didn't have to worry about PDA.

The man sat down at his computer and turned it on. Hopefully his good mood wouldn't disappear.

About an hour later, he was sitting at his computer, finishing up a few things Ashley would need when there was a knock at his door. "Come in," he called.

The door opened and Ashley peeked her head in, a wide smile on her face. "Good morning, Mr. Dun."

"Morning, Ashley. You can come in. I'm just finishing getting you in the system."

She entered the room and shut the door behind her. Josh noticed she was wearing dress pants today but her shirt was still unbutton more than it should be.

He didn't think he could address it however. It was her choice. Everyone in the office was a grown adult and could control themselves.

"Hayley saw me walking in and pointed me to my desk so my stuff is over there," Ashley spoke. "Thank you again for this opportunity, Mr. Dun. It means a lot."

"Just prove you can keep up and you can stay," he said simply, looking up. "I have a business to run and I don't tolerate bullshit. I got stern with the woman who quit because she wasn't working and she didn't like that so she left. Don't create issues and I won't have to solve them."

"I completely understand," she nodded.

"Great," he stood up. "Let's go get you set up."

The two walked out and over to Ashley's desk. Josh saw Sarah there, working, and looked at her. "Hey, Sarah," he greeted. "This is Ashley. She's new here. I'm gonna get her set up and ready but most of her training is on the computer but if she has any questions can you assist her?"

Sarah looked up and nodded. "Yeah of course. It's nice to meet you, Ashley."

"You too," she smiled.

"Okay go ahead and sit down," Josh told her. He got on the computer and signed in with his information since he had reset it completely this morning and had to get her past the initial administrator log in. It only happened the first time. "Here's your sign in information," he held out a slip of paper. "Try getting on just to make sure it works."

Ashley grabbed the paper from him but her touch lingered. Maybe he just imagined it. It was probably just that.

She signed in and they waited for it to load "After this," Josh told her. "Everything is set up like computers you've seen. The ones on this floor don't have as many restrictions as the other ones do. That being said, if you lose my trust you'll either be fired or sent down to the regular sales floor."

"Got it," she nodded.

"If you get on here," he grabbed the mouse and clicked on the Primgold Office Program. "It has all the training videos you need. If you have headphones, great, but you can watch them without audio and still understand what you need to do."

Ashley nodded and Josh went to take his hand off the mouse. Her hand attached to it instead but once again her hand brushed his. He shook it off but that was until she clicked on the program and a moment later she scooted her chair closer to him while they waited.

He made sure to take a step back and he cleared his throat while it loaded up. He had to refrain from letting out a relieved sigh when it booted up. "Here's your badge to get in and out of the building without waiting to be buzzed up or having to go through reception," he handed her the temporary badge. "You'll get your picture taken later and Hayley will come get you to take you down to the floor where they do so. They'll make you an actual badge but that'll take a few days to get to you. Any questions?"

Ashley smiled. "No, I think I'm good. Thanks, Mr. Dun," she said sweetly.

"If you have any issues you can ask Sarah and if it's still not solved you know where to find me," he nodded at her.

Ashley bit her lip slightly and sent him a wink before turning to her computer. Josh's eyes widened and he swiftly turned around before heading back to his office.

Once he was in the room and his door was shut and locked he let out a sigh of relief. If Ashley was going to try and flirt with him he either had to shut it down right away or fire her. He really didn't want to do the later.

Sighing, he sat back down at his computer and focused on work instead of what had just happened with his new employee. Maybe he was just imagining it.

Things were pretty uneventful after that until noon. He was working on more sales when his phone rang. He saw Tyler was calling and his heart filled with happiness. Josh answered it quickly. "Hey!"

Tyler giggled. "Hi, handsome. You sound like you're in a good mood."

"I am," Josh replied, smiling. "What's up?"

"I got bored and hungry. I'm in the parking lot. Come have lunch with me. We can go get cheese fries."

Josh bit his lip, thinking. He really had to make up for the work he was missing tomorrow. However, seeing Tyler and eating good food sounded way better than emailing people back. "Okay."

"Yay! I'm towards the entrance. I just didn't come in because the receptionist scares me."

Josh laughed. "Give me like five minutes and then I'll be out. We have to hurry though because I have a lot of work."

"Gotcha. See you soon, baby."

The pet name made Josh's heart swell again. "Bye," the blonde ended the call and shot up out of his chair. He grabbed his coat and while he got in on he grabbed the phone and called Hayley.

"Hello?"

"I'm leaving for lunch please don't let anything terrible happen while I'm gone."

"Oh," she replied, surprised. "Alright."

"And keep an eye on Ashley."

"Will do, Mr. Dun."

"Thanks, Hayley. I appreciate it," he told her before picking the phone up and setting it back down to hang up.

Grabbing his phone and his keys, he left his office and locked the door before making his way to the elevator.

"Leaving, Mr. Dun?"

He turned and saw Ashley looking at him curiously. "Yes I am. I'm going to have lunch with someone."

"And who might that be?" She continued, a mischievous glint in her eye.

This was it. This was his chance to completely turn her away. He knew what he was about to say wasn't correct. He said it anyway. "My boyfriend."

Ashley looked shocked and sat back slightly. "Oh," she nodded. "Okay. Have a good lunch."

Josh had to hold back a smile. "I will. Thanks."

He was about to keep walking when he saw Sarah pop her head up, looking at him. "You're gay?" She asked, her voice curious and not judgmental.

He pressed his lips into a thin line. "I don't know yet," he told her simply before continuing his journey to the elevator.

The blonde quickly rode down and hurried out to Tyler's car, sighing in satisfaction when he was inside and out of the cold. He turned the the brunette and offered him a lopsided smile, a breath escaping as he did so. "Hey," he leaned in and Tyler kissed him softly.

"Hello to you too," he smiled when they broke the kiss. "You ready?"

"Mhm," Josh replied. He turned back to look at Tyler and chuckled. "I've never seen you in a turtle neck before. You look cute."

Tyler grinned narcissistically. "I always look cute," he hummed.

"Yes you do," Josh agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 1.7K 27
josh is secretly fattening up tyler because he is scared that tyler is going to leave him, so he wants to make tyler so fat no one else would want him
26.9K 788 18
Josh needs money and starts working at a bar. Tyler is a stripper at that bar. TW: Smut and swearing
408K 18.2K 61
"Why in the world do you have a babysitter? You're a teenager." "I have zero idea but my mother is paying you to watch me do my homework so you migh...
71.6K 2.5K 22
Tyler needs some extra cash, Josh is willing to give it to him. What's so wrong with that? •fem!tyler