āœ“ | FANBOY Ā²

By PLUTOTOWN

FANBOY ā what can i say? i'm the love of my life's biggest fan. āž in which marvel's sweethearts got a lot of... More

FANBOY
CAST
PLAYLIST
001. home sweet home
002. it's a plan
003. worlds colliding (part 1)
004. worlds colliding (part 2)
005. shark week
006. oh brother
007. to greater things
008. heartthrob
009. infinity
010. say yes to the dress
011. decisions
012. take me or leave me
013. girls day
014. run and tell that
015. out tonight
017. in la (part 2)
018. i love play rehearsal
019. birthday girl (part 1)
020. birthday girl (part 2)
021. not so spooky
022. vogue
023. hard day's night
024. stuffed
025. the ellen show
026. almost there
027. you cant stop the beat
028. you're timeless to me
029. christmastime is here
030. feliz navidad
031. new year new me
032. saturday night live
033. valentine's day
034. the oscar's
035. bestie
036. rock on
037. infinity war
038. met gala
039. without you
040. birthday boy
041. vacation all i ever wanted
042. bachelor/bachelorette
043. cold feet?
044. runaway bride
045. one last mission
046. listen to your heart
047. you matter to me
048. happily ever after
THANK YOU
QUESTION AND ANSWER
BONUS: FILMING FAR FROM HOME
BONUS: WICKED
BONUS: GIVE IT UP
BONUS: FAR FROM HOME PRESS TOUR
BONUS: FAR FROM HOME PREMIERE
BONUS: BYE BYE HAIR
BONUS: THE WEDDING

016. in la (part 1)

1.9K 62 36
By PLUTOTOWN

Hairspray Live rehearsals were starting in a couple days, so Indigo had to get to LA (once again) as soon as possible. She was offered a hotel while she was there, but Zendaya practically begged Indigo to stay with her since she's been super lonely. She definitely didn't mind though, she considered Zendaya a close friend.

Since both Tom and Indigo weren't going to be in their apartment for quite some time, someone had to take care of Tessa. That lucky person was Jenny, who currently had nothing else better to do. But, who wouldn't want quality time with Tessa?

"You sure you got this covered?" Indigo asked Jenny as she had her suitcases next to her.

"I got this!" Jenny reassured her. "I just hope she doesn't hate me."

"Tessa could never!" Indigo exclaimed. "Right Tessa?"

Tessa barked in response. "You are so lucky Ellie is good with pets."

"How are you two?" Indigo asked, changing the subject.

"She moved in." Jenny replied happily. "We're going on strong. I think she could be the one."

"She better be! Cause I actually think she's perfect for you." Indigo absolutely loved their relationship. She would hate to see another relationship go downhill.

"Ah, enough about me. You have a flight to catch!" She had to be at the airport in about an hour, and New York traffic was definitely going to suck.

"Oh my god you're right." She groaned. "My Uber should be here right now."

"I hope your Uber driver isn't creepy." Jenny cringed. She definitely didn't want Indigo living through one of those Uber horror stories. "Pft, me too."

Jenny and Indigo hugged one last time before leaving. "Bye. I'm gonna miss you."

"We're gonna reunite the day of the show. Don't forget." Ah, yes. Jenny was among the group of people invited to be in the audience, but the date felt so far away. "I know, but it's gonna be weird having you across the country."

"Don't worry about me. You have Ellie, and don't forget about Tessa." Indigo reassured her. This was worse than when Indigo moved out of their apartment. They were always so close to each other.

"I know." Jenny sniffled.

"I should probably go now." Indigo whispered.

Jenny agreed her, mainly because of the current pain she was going through. "Yeah, it kinda hurts to look straight up to stop my makeup from running."

"Don't cry!" She whisper yelled. "It's a "see you later" type of thing."

"God, that's so corny." Jenny laughed at her line. The two finally let go of the long embrace, and Jenny wiped away some tears. "I watch a lot of rom-com's, okay? I gotta go."

"Bye!" Indigo waved as she left the apartment and entered the elevator. She was definitely going to miss New York. It had always been her home, but now LA had to be her temporary home.

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Daya 👑 [Zendaya]

Daya 👑
Bitch
Where are you

Indie 💙
Boutta land hoe

Daya 👑
Hell yeah !!
I have a sign
It says Indie in blue sharpie

Indie 💙
Cute
I regret not flying first class
This guy next to me is sleeping
on my shoulder

Daya 👑
LMAOOOO
Rip Tom

Indie 💙
This guy is SWEATY
I wanna die

Daya 👑
Don't die on me
You have hairspray and Tom

Indie 💙
True
WE LANDING
SEE YOU SOON

•••

Indigo walked as fast as she could through passengers to get off that plane. If she had to be near that gross, sweaty man for one more second she was going to explode.

Once she got to the gate she noticed a familiar tall, slim figure holding up a sign that said "Indie" in blue ink as said earlier. "Daya!"

She immediately ran up to Zendaya and hugged her. Despite being towered over, she couldn't resist a good hug.

"It feels like it's been forever." Zendaya said. The last time they saw each other was the girls day for Zendaya, and to Indigo it seemed like she had been doing much better since he break up. Indigo is still surprised that Zendaya still wants to be her friend considering Diego is her brother. Speaking of Diego, Indigo knew she was going to get plenty of messages and calls from him. "God, I know."

"Wanna get In-N-Out? I'm pretty hungry." She asked Indigo. Indigo immediately nodded, since she was practically ravenous. "Please."

"Let's get your luggage and get out of here. I sense paparazzi." Zendaya knew that since she was a celebrity there were eyes everywhere. Sooner or later there was going to be some paparazzi begging for photos, but that's all apart of the business.

Even though they thought they could escape it, they were so wrong. "Zendaya! Indigo! What are you two doing?"

Zendaya was an absolute pro at handling the paparazzi, she knew what she was doing. "Just leaving the airport. Casual stuff."

"How's Hairspray live going along, Indigo? Is that why you're in LA?" One of the photographers asked her.

"Uh, yeah." Indigo awkwardly replied. "Rehearsals are starting up soon, so-"

"Zendaya! Is it true your rumored ex boyfriend cheated-"

Indigo knew where this was leading to, so she tried taking matter into her own hands. "I think that's enough."

"But-"

"Thank you!" Indigo yelled and ran off with Zendaya. The two hurried to Zendaya's car and shut and locked all the doors. "Phew."

"You okay?" Indigo asks Zendaya due to her almost having to answer questions about Diego.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I might have to tell the public eventually that it's- ya know-"

"Over?"

"That."

She sighed. Indigo still couldn't help but feel bad that this breakup was actually real. "Is it really their business?"

"We're celebrities, Indie." Zendaya replied bluntly. "The people always want to know what we're doing. There could be an article about me breathing and everyone would read it."

"I guess you're right." Indigo said.

Zendaya quickly changed the subject and lightened the mood. "So, In-N-Out?"

"Obviously."

•••

Tweet

@enews: Zendaya and Indigo Rivera were spotted leaving LAX today! What could be the reason for these two to hangout? Is Zendaya a best friend replacement?

@indigoblue: Maybe because I actually work?? I'm not just someone's girlfriend people. I'm doing work in LA and my FRIEND offered me a place to stay. Imagine thinking a girl can't have more than one friend. The REACH dios mio.
@zendaya: @indigoblue It'll get worse trust me (I could never replace Jenny she's a goddess)
@username: Indigo snapped on e trash 😩
@godiegoriverago: cute

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Go Diego Go [Diego]
Indie 💙 [Indigo]

Go Diego Go
With Z I see

Indie 💙
Oh so now you answer
everyone's texts
Also since when did you
follow e news smh

Go Diego Go
Hush
God I feel so bad
Tell her I said hi

Indie 💙
Will do I guess
But
Why?

Go Diego Go
Why what

Indie 💙
You know
Why did you ignore everyone?
Papa isn't happy with you

Go Diego Go
I guess I let fame get to
my head

Indie 💙
Yeah well now you're
paying the price
Also you're barely famous
shut your tall ass up

Go Diego Go
I-
How rude
But trust me I know
I miss her so much
It pains me

Indie 💙
I wanted you two to work out
as much as everyone else
Hopefully she can forgive you
but you need to tell her that
you realized you were in the
wrong even tho I know how
stubborn the both of you are

Go Diego Go
Will she be with everyone
for hairspray?
I know you're staying with
her rn

Indie 💙
Obvi
Don't fuck it up
Cause I won't hesitate to
fuck you up

•••

Will Zendiego ever get back together?? Idk sis

I also probably won't update til next week idk I need to breathe y'all

Also ! Give ! My ! Other ! Stories ! Love ! This ! Isn't ! The ! Only ! Thing ! I ! Write !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5K 31
tom fell in love with his best friend the day she decided to get married plot created by @capechaser tom holland x fem!oc marvel
118K 2.1K 32
When she fangirls over him and he notices [chris evans x fem!oc] [social media] [started June 27, 2021 Finished October 20, 2021] Best rankings #1 t...
949K 22.9K 78
šƒš„š’šˆš‘š„. i don't want you to be the one that got away, i wanna get addicted to you āŖ social media x real l...
393K 12K 104
šŽš šš”š‘ššŽš’š„. you're scared, i'm nervous but i guess that we did it on purpose āŖ social media x real lif...