Can I Hold You

By harrysunshinepride

"Lucy?" My head snapped up and there he was. In my kitchen, I haven't seen him in years. I even thought he mi... More

0 - hiiii again
1 - Lucy?
2 - bathroom floor
3 - tequila
4 - date
5 - sex and alcohol
6 - christmas
7 - ready
8 - secret
9 - lady parts
11 - fanfuckingtastic
12 - suprise visit
13 - Nadine
14 - caught
15 - confessions
16 - don't leave
17 - muffins & a fight
18 - the two of us
19 - sweet kisses
20 - office and nudes
21 - until harry sto...
22 - you make me happy
23 - the shirt rule
24 - she loves me
25 - golf
26 - fights and I don't cares
27 - tease
28 - messy
29 - when school ends
30 - easter
31 - snappy
32 - first day
33 - orgasms and alcohol
34 - move
35 - off to london
36 - breakfast and tears
37 - explaning
38 - scared
39 - any way you want
40 - anne
41 - doctor
42 - without any...
43 - fight like no other
44 - miserable
45 - old friends
46 - finally
47 - a bet
48 - beach house
49 - caving in
50 - i owe you one
51 - on edge
52 - puppies and wine
53 - kid talk
54 - i love yous and tears
55 - ketchup
56 - family dinner gone wrong
57 - cake
58 - sweet and rough
59 - come home
60 - unexpectedly
61 - 20%
62 - did I Kill You
63 - telling friends
64 - what have I done?
65 - not the time to call me baby
66 - Chicago
67 - back to normal
68 - London 2
69 - Buddha
70 - staying up all night
71 - a sad look in their eyes
72 - Hope Styles
73 - It's looking up
74 - like a virgin
75 - babysitting
76 - new things
77 - harrys birthday pt1
78 - harrys birthday pt.2
79 - graduation
80 - vacation
81 - negotiation
82 - the little boy
83 - quickie
84 - stole my heart
85 - keep him safe
86 - jess & ollie
87 - it's time
88 - we are grown ups now, aren't we
89 - put yourself in her position
90 - nervous or excited
91 - william emergency
92 - the best one ever
93 - we are not telling mommy this are we?
94 - a harry william sandwich
95 - The big day
96 - dissapointment
97 - I'm not feeling good
98 - special hug
99 - Aiden Robin Styles
100 - the end
Epilogue
Until The End Of Time
Pink Skies.

10 - early

5.5K 91 0
By harrysunshinepride

Lucy Winters

Harry and I had been messing around for almost a month now I would lie if I said that I didn't like him. I really did, but I didn't know why but my emotions for him still scared me. And since I confronted him about my lady parts it felt like we have barley done anything else than fucking and the sex was so fucking good. it was early in the morning and I couldn't sleep, the thought about Harry kept me awake.
I stood up from my bed and got dressed before walking towards Sloan's bedroom. She was laying in her bed on her stomach still asleep when I threw my self on to the bed making her whine.

"Sloan?" I said and she moaned and sighed.
"Sloan I got to tell you something" I said and she turned her head and opened one eye to look at me.

"It better be important I'm so tired Lucy" she said and I sighed.
"Ihavebeenmessingaroundwithharrysincechristmas" I said really fast and Sloan sighed and I think she had heard what I said but I wasn't sure.

"say it one more time a little slower so I know if I heard the right thing" I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face.
"I've been sleeping with Harry since Christmas" I said and she chuckled.

"Finally" she said and didn't sound surprised at all.
"You knew?" I asked and turned my head towards her.

"No, but I was waiting for it to happen I could tell the way he was looking at you and the way he acted. He fucking likes you" she said and I shook my head.
"I fucking like him too" I said and she chuckled.

"So is he any good?" She asked and I gasped and giggled.
"A fucking magician is what he is" I said and she let out a loud cackle and she pushed my head away.

"Can you go away now" she groaned and I chuckled thinking of Harry who is probably at home sleeping and I should probably go pay him a visit cause I felt like my body needed it. Or let me rephrase, my body needed him.

"Fine, but we are going out tonight. And we are getting drunk. And don't tell anyone" I told her and she nodded before closing her eyes again. I put on a pair of yoga pants and a sweater and grabbed my car keys and left the house. I called Harry on my way and he answered his voice was so raspy and deep and I could tell I had woken him up.
"Lucy? Are you okay it's like six in the morning" was the first thing he said.

"Yeah, I'm fine I'm on my way over" I said and I could hear him chuckle.
"Good, we need you over here" I furrowed my brows and was confused by him saying we.

"We?" I asked.
"Yeah, me and my dick" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Unlock the door for me would you" I said and he hummed before hanging up. The drive to Harry's house took me about fifteen minutes and when I parked the car on his driveway I hoped he had already unlocked the door cause it was below freezing outside. And when I tried to open the door it opened and I was thankful he had gone down to unlock it for me. I took my shoes of and made my way up to his bedroom. I saw him laying on his stomach his mop of curls covering his forehead and his arms where tucked in under the pillow. I took my pants and sweatshirt of leaving me in only my panties cause I didn't even bother to put a bra on. And then got under the duvet.
"Hi baby" he said and tucked me under him.

"Hi" I answered and kissed his neck.
"Are you naked" He asked in shock and opened his eyes. I shook my head and he wandered his hand down to my hip and felt the lace material of my underwear and he chuckled.

"Why are you up so early" he asked and I sighed.
"I don't know I've been thinking" I said and he moved his head so he could look at me and waited for me to continue.

"What are we doing" I asked and turned my head. And he furrowed his brows.
"I mean like what are we?" I said and waited for him to answer and a few seconds went by before he rolled on top of me.

"I like you very very very much" he said and dipped his head and placed his lips on me.
"I like you too, a lot" I said and Harry nodded.

"where do you want this conversation to go?" He asked and I shrugged.
"I don't know I was just making sure that you're not just messing around with me. I don't know I guess I want it to be more than that but if that's silly... I totally understand if it is..." I said and Harry let out a chuckle and raised his brows.

"Lucy you're rambling" he said and I rolled my eyes at him and I smiled and he brushed my hair out of my face.

"I just wanted to make sure this isn't just something temporary" he chuckled and buried his head in the crook my my neck.
"it's not" he said and I smiled to myself running my fingers up and down his back.

"Do you wanna go out with us tonight? Me Louis Niall, Sloan and Cameron are going out, and I told Sloan this morning" I confessed and Harry kissed my neck and nodded.

"Okay, do you want to tell them about us or?" he said and I shrugged. "I don't know Harry, I just, I want this to be just us for now"
"Sounds good" he said and then leaned his head up to place a kiss on my lips.
"Hi" he said when he leaned his forehead against mine and our noses brushed together and I shifted under him feeling his hard on against my thigh.

"Hi" I said and then chuckled. "Oi, hi" I said and he shook his head and I reached down to where I felt his dick harden against me and Harry sucked in a breath as he felt my hand rub over it.

"Harry?" I said and he snapped his head up.
"Yeah" he said and I smiled at him.

"Would you please fuck me" I said and he let out a laugh before placing his lips on mine.
"Oh I thought you would never ask" he said and then went down under the cover to pull my underwear down and I felt him spread my legs whit his hands on my inner thighs and then I hissed as his lips connected with my folds.  I moaned as I felt his tongue run flat against me and how good he made me feel. I gripped the sheets and pushed my hips up against his mouth.

"H-harry" I moaned and before I could finish his mouth lost touch with my throbbing core and I felt how he crawled up and he pulled the duvet around his shoulder as his chin touched my stomach. He looked ridiculous but and I wanted to laugh but I couldn't since it was throbbing between my legs and he had me all worked up.
"Herrehhh, What are you doing" I whined and I felt him place kisses on my stomach and I my hands flew up over my head.

"What is this?" He asked and I lifted my head up to see what he was talking about. I chuckled when his eyes stared at the place where the first letters of my brothers first names where tattooed on my torso.
"It's a tattoo, you should know you have plenty yourself" he smirked up at me and chuckled as he shook his head.

"Can we talk about it later" I whined and he moved even further up and looked up at me as he closed his lips around my nipple. And I was a little to eager this morning. And my body was tensed up.

"Is this why you couldn't sleep this morning baby, you seem a little tense" I hummed as I felt his lips moving against my skin as he talked.
"Tell me baby" he said and I whined and furrowed my brows.

"Can you please stop teasing me" I said, sounding less frustrated then I was. He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.
"Tell me what kept you up" he said and I sighed and he looked at me arched a brow and I knew he wouldn't do anything before I told him the truth. So I pulled him closer so his ear was touching my lips as I spoke.

"Because I was thinking about you fucking me" I whispered and traced my index finger down his abdomen.
"Fuck Lucy" he said and I tugged his underwear down and he reached over to the nightstand and then searched for my eyes.

"I want to feel all of you" He said and I shook my head. "Not yet baby" I said and he nodded. He knew I was on the pill but I felt like having unprotected sex was something so intimate. To feel all of it, and I just wasn't ready for him to have all of me. I watched as he ripped the foil open with his teeth and I could feel the cold metal of his necklace against my throat as he reached down to roll it on to him. And I felt his finger run up my wet folds and I put my bottom lip between my teeth.
"So ready for me" he said in my ear and what I had discovered over the weeks me and Harry had been intimate was that he had no filter what so ever around me. I felt his tip teasing my clit and I groaned and heard Harry chuckle against me and then him pushing in.

"Fuck" was the only thing able to come out from my mouth. I've been waiting for this what felt like hours. And it felt so fucking good. My mind was cloudy from his thrusts and I was definitely on cloud nine. I pulled at Harry's hair and heard him let out a breath agains my neck.

"You feel so good baby" he said and I decided that I would take the command now. And I turned us over Harry's eyes widened at the sight of me on top of him. I felt his hands grab my hips helping me to find the pace and his eyes was squeezing shut for a second as I was bouncing up and down on him. He half sat up to put an arm around my waist to bring me down with him and he kept up the pace slamming in to me hard and fast and I could hear myself letting out a little scream as I felt his free hand grab a fist full of my hair.

"Lucy, I'm gonna cum, you've got to cum for me baby" he said and I nodded. I could feel the burn starting to build up and Harry flipped us over again and he slammed in to me hard put slow not to have himself cum without me or before me. I felt his fingers rub my clit and that was enough for me to finish without even a notice and he groaned as I clenched around him and he collapsed on top of me.

"Oh my god" I said and tried to catch my breath and Harry chuckled against my chest as I felt him pull out of me and he threw the condom in to the bin right beside his nightstand and then put a hand on my thigh that was still shaking from my orgasm that still was buzzing through my body. I looked over and reached for my phone and saw it was only nine o'clock and I sighed as I snuggled further in to Harry. And he turned and I laid on my back as he laid over my naked chest and brought his hands up to move the sweaty strands of hair out of my face.

"You're gross you need a shower" he said and I rolled my eyes.
"So do you" I said and he chuckled and leaned down to kiss me. And he broke from the kiss and just stared at my face.

"What are you looking at?" I said and he reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers.
"Just thinking, you are very pretty" he said and I shook my head.

"You're such a sap Harry" I said and he raised his brows.
"M'not I just like you" he said and I moved the brown damp curls out of his forehead.
"I like you too" I said and he smiled and I moved away from him to get up and put on a sweater and some underwear.

"No lucyyyy, I want you naked" Harry whined and I raised my brows and shook my head as I heard him groan even more when I bent over to pick up my thong from the floor.
"I better hope you want me when I have clothes on too" I said and took a sweatshirt out of his closet and put it on. And Harry got up too and then walked over to the drawers getting a pair of new Calvin Klein's and then got back in the bed.

"We should probably shower" I said and he shrugged. "Og god, just lay down and sleep Lucy" he said and he had already closed his eyes and I did as I was told and crawled under the duvets and Harry grabbed my waist and hummed in my ear as I could actually feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 65 32
I love everything about him. His radiant smile, bright blue eyes that light the room up, his laugh that makes everybody in the room crack up, his pur...
30.2K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
14.9K 301 36
I am poppy Edwards, this is my story about a boy who changed my life, I don't know how to explain, what or who I am? I guess once love and lust preva...
86.2K 2.5K 42
"We only met 24 hours ago and I already couldn't remember what it was like to not know that he existed. And now, I wasn't so sure I could ever handl...