High School dxd: Rise Of The...

By thunder_god18

He is not the welder of the heavenly dragon Ddraig, but the welder of the heavenly emperor god of the ocean... More

Bio
Harem
Season 1 chapter 1: the kings heart
Season 1 chapter 3: the after math
Quick info
Season 1 chapter 4: Aura control
Season 1 chapter 5: Calm befor the storm
Season 1 chapter 6: the nun
Season 1 chapter 7: the familiar forest
Season 1 chapter 8: the date
Season 1 chapter 9: water meets fire
Season 1 chapter 10: calm before the storm
Season 1 chapter 11: Fight for her (season 1 finale)
Season 2 chapter 1: the new move.
Season 2 chapter 2: the exorsist
Season 2 chapter 3: the holy girls
Season 2 chapter 4: seal broken
Season 2 chapter 5: dragon meets beast
Season 2 chapter 6: pool party 😜
Season 2 chapter 7: dawn of the fallen king
Season 2 chapter 8:The meeting pt1
Season 2 chapter 9: Birth of the roaring emperor
Season 3 chapter 1: trip to hell and the dragon king
Season 3 chapter 2: metting the family and devil metting?
Season 3 chapter 3:Nicks power unleashed
Season 3 chapter 4: whatever it takes
Season 3 chapter 5: the truth awoken
Season 3 chapter 6: preparation
Season 3 chapter 7: the mistake
Season 3 chapter 8: Dawn of the end Part 1
Season 3 chapter 9: dawn of the end part 2
Season 4 chapter 1: glimps into the future
Season 4: chapter 2: the meeting

Season 1 chapter 2:the beast awakes

10K 122 87
By thunder_god18

it was the weekend, and Issei had nothing to do but train till his heart exploded. Yes normally people would quite halfway through the training, but Issei was no push over.

"Ok I can't even move my arms that's enough training for today." Issei got out of the weight room, and went to take a bath.

"Man that was hard." Issei walked into the bath only to see Emma in only a towel with her hair in a beautiful bun. Issei looked away with a blushes face in embarrassment.

"God Emma I am so sorry I will leave you alone." Issei tried to leave, but a hand takes hold of his arms. Issei looked back to see it was Emma.

"I it's ok I am your maid s so I can clean y you." Emma told the beast emperor, and he looks down.

"Oh ok." Issei sat down and saw Emma walked behind him, and take a sponge, and started to clean Issei back.

"Ummmm Issei his dose it fell." Emma asked, and Issei grinds his alpha like Teeth to keep himself under control.

"It fells good Emma thanks for cleaning my back." Issei told his maid, and she nodded her head.

"Issei do you want something better to clean your back." Emma asked with a crimson blush on her face.

"Ummmm sure I mean if it works better then yea." Issei smile, but he head a towel hit the ground, sea blue eyes widen when Issei get 2 huge soft  breast push on his back.

"Don't move just enjoy the pleasure Issei." Emma told Issei, and he just sat there for a good 4 minutes with Emma rubbing her breast on his muscular back.

Emma saw that his back was now clean so she stoped, and moved in front of Issei kneeling in front of him, but Issei has blood drip from his nose, because he got a perfect sight of her sexy body.

"Emma what are you doing." Issei looked away, but Emma's hand made him look into her eyes. Violet met sea blue.

"You miss your parents issei." Issei looked down at the thought of parents they died, because of him.

"I just miss them everyday I feel un loved I know I have you, but I wanted to see them when I got my listens to drive, and my 16 birthday." Issei eyes start to water, and Emma pulled Issei head into her chest. MMA champion, or not you cry no matter who you are. Emma held Issei close to her chest with so much love Issei could fell it like a aura around her.

"It's ok Issei I know you miss them, and I am sorry they are gone, but you have me." Emma tried to cheer Issei up.

"Thank you Emma I am happy that I have you it make me fell not alone, and broken." Issei eyes start to close, and she smile when Issei falls asleep on her arms.

"I hate to lie to you Issei, but your parents are not who you think they are, but I will protect you with my life that was the wish of my king, and queen.......... your parents." Emma told herself, and picked Issei up and got him, and herself dress taking Issei to his bed with them going to sleep together.

Time skip night time

Issei eyes slowly open to see his face in between 2 huge breast, and he smiled as he looked up to see Emma in all her glory holding him close with a beautiful smile.

"Good morning Emma." Issei told his maid who just kissed his head.

"good morning sleepyhead." Emma giggles when Issei eyes widen as he looked to see it was 8:20 PM.

"Man I was out for a long time." Issei thought, and he saw Emma look up as if she sensed something.

"Issei why don't you get up, and I go get some food." Emma got out of the bed, and put her maid outfit on with Issei getting tight black jeans with a chain on them, and a white no sleeve hoodie.

"Ok Issei I will be right back." Emma kissed Issei head, and walked out of
the hose, and right when she close the door her eyes shine a bright violet.

"You fallen angel will not fight with my Issei here." Emma was coed by a water aura, and she has green armor cover her as her hair turns a dark red.

"Now let's get this show on the road." Emma vanished from sight right in front of the church, and opened the doors.

Issei pov
Emma seems really mad I wonder was wrong with her I think I should go check on her.

"Yes let's go do that man." Issei put his air Jordan's retro 6's on running out of the house to the store, but stoped when he saw the old church covered in a bright light almost love a explosion.

"What it the world was that." Issei thought running straight for the church to see it in complete destruction. Then Issei saw the door was open so he walked inside to see.

"Emma." Issei thought in horror as he saw her tied up with a bunch of men around her with evil eyes, and black wings.

"So what should we do with her boss ." One of the fallen asked, and he smiled.

"How about we all get are turns to rape this little cutie." The fallen said, and Issei was pissed.

"HEY LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE." Issei yelled, but vomit blood when a light spear was shot right into his stomach killing him as it made contact.

"ISSEI NOOOOOO." Emma yelled, but the fallen covers her mouth.

"Don't worry sweetheart that mouth will be filed soon enough." The fallen said, and Emma eyes water as the other fallen start to touch her.

"Issei come back please ISSEI." Emma yelled, and there was a bright light, and Rias peerage showed up to the seen.

"Fallen angels you will die." Rias told them, and they all smiled.

"Oh so scared of a little devil." A fallen said, and he smiled as he looked at Emma.

"Deal with them my, and little princess over here are going to have some fun." The fallen said discussing Rias, and her Peerage.

"EYES BOSS." The fallen chanted at them.

Issei mind.

"I am so weak I could not protect them from the winged man now Emma why why why WHYYTYYYY." Issei roared into the darkness, but there was a bright light, and he saw a huge seal with a beast inside it.

"Do you wish to have power my boy." The god spoke to Issei, and he grinned his teeth.

"Yes please I will do anything just please HELP ME." Issei roared at the beast, and he smiled.

"Then boy repeat after me to awaken the power locked away." The beast told issei, and he nodded his head.

Real word

Rias was fight off the Fallen angels, and the leader was dealing with Rias.

"You cant win Gremory." The man said, and Rias looked pissed, and she was going to speak but waves of power knocking them on there butts, and they saw Issei rise to his feet with beast like eyes, and he started walking to them with his hair covering his eyes.

Issei was covered by a huge tornado of power being destruction to the hole church.

"Issei" Rias thought as they saw that Issei now was covered by  beast like scales, and his eyes where that of a beast as well. The next thing was he had his hand raised in the air. Then Issei starts to speak a ancient chant.

"The weapon of absolute destructive. The trident of the sea, and the beast that shook the earth head my call. Join me in this fight to bring me VICTORY I SUMMON YOU HEVEMY TRIDENT." Issei roared to the sky, and a huge pillar of Walter sated to form, but eyes widen when they saw wood, and a blue stone form into a Trident.

"NO IT CANT BE THE HEVENY TRIDENT OF THE LEVIATHAN BEAST." Rias yelled shocked because no one has welded the trident, not even great red could pull it out of the holder.

"Now Fallen angel you try to rape my Emma YOU WILL FELLT THE RATH OF THE PRINCE OF LEVIATHANS." Issei roared, and took hold of the  trident, and pulled it out of the water. Issei look at Emma and tapped the trident on the ground, and a earth quake started.

"GET HIM NOW." The fallen angel leader yelled, but a huge wave of Walter took them, and animals of the sea started to eat away at them.

"They won't help you little fallen you will face my RATH THE WORST." Issei voice scared everyone shirtless hell even the Leviathan flinch at his holders voice.

"Please mercy." The fallen begging for his life asked, ohoho BIG MISTAKE.

"Did you give Emma mercy when she asked you to stop NO."Issei vanished, and punched the fallen in the face sending him flying into a tree, but Issei was not done he took his trident and stabbed it into his core.

"AHHHHHHH." The fallen screamed in pain, and Issei was losing control over himself as his lips made a demonic smile.

"Issei please stop." Issei eyes soften when he hear the cry for him from his princess Emma.

"Emma." Issei asked, and his eyes still sparkling with blue lighting looked down to the man, and they darkened.

"YOU BITCH YOU DID RAPE HER." Issei throws his head back, and roars as a beast goes behind him, and Issei pick them man up putting him in a head lock, then.

SNAP

the roar of a bone braking was echoed over everyone as Issei dropped the man with rage in his eyes.

"Issei please come back to me." Emma Walked to Issei, but Issei drooped to his knees screamed holding his head as his eyes shine a now dark crimson with blood red sparks of lightning in them now knocked him out cold.

"ISSEI." Emma yelled, and went to check on him to see he is fast asleep with a smile on his face.

"Sleep peacefully my prince." Emma said, and looked at Rias who looked serious. They saw Issei had a seal appeared on his stomach that shined with fire around it.

"How the hell dose that monster weld the heavenly trident of the king Leviathan." Rias demands, and her eyes turn a dark crimson.

"It is his birth right to weld that trident, and DONT YOU EVER CALL HIM A MONSTER YOU BITCH." Emma yelled as her power rises, and before Rias could scream at her, Emma, and Issei where already gone.

Issei has awakened the beast locked away for so many years. Will he control the power locked away, or will it control him find out in the next chapter, like comment share, and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 341 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
4.3K 135 15
Before the great holy war, a certain deity came to create a weapon. The purpose of the weapon was to evolve until one day it could kill the beast...
56.8K 934 22
In a world full of devils, angels, and fallen angels, there exists a blue haired boy with an incredible power. One that could rival the gods themselv...
8.7K 95 31
After saving the Shinobi World.. Everyone had betrayed him.. Seeing how powerful he was..he decides to leave the Elemental Nations..Until Kami-sama a...