Nicest asshole

By Lovelyblindd

"Hey, hey, hey!" Kaden says, I try to push him aside but -to my annoyance- he is stronger than me. I don't gi... More

Chapter 1: the beginning
Chapter 3: cat fight
Chapter 4: steamingly hot
Chapter 5: Unbelievable jerk
Chapter 6: what best friends are for
Chapter 7: prankster godess
Chapter 8: double trouble
Chapter 9: music of 120 bloody decibels
Chapter 10: oh my god, there is someone with a gun inside!
Chapter 11: why me?
Chapter 12: if i was talking to you-
Chapter 13: Library silence
Chapter 14: new years - part 1
Chapter 15: new years part 2
Chapter 16: what a night
Chapter 17: infinity night
Chapter 18: fuck you
Chapter 19: fuck you too
Chapter 20: seriously Kaden?
Chapter 21: well, fuck.
Chapter 22: how could i be so stupid?
Chapter 23: attempted murder
chapter 24 - You got me fucked up
Chapter 25 - prep of chaos
chapter 26 - Prom part 1
Chapter 27 - Prom part 2
Update
Chapter 28 - Prom part 2
Chapter 29 - Unfamiliar acquaintance
Chapter 30 - All alone
Chapter 31 - Happy fathers day
Chapter 32 - The perfect crime
Chapter 33 - I promise, I will protect you
Chapter 34 - Secrets make people closer
Chapter 35 - Shattered trust
Chapter 36 - Virgin Mary
Chapter 37 - Sweet dreams
Chapter 38 - Just in time
Chapter 39 - Happily ever after
Chapter 40 - Simple minded
Chapter 41 - missunderstanding
Chapter 42 - Letter
Chapter 43 - convict
Chapter 44 - On the run part 1

Chapter 2: a boy, kissing a girl.

2.4K 70 31
By Lovelyblindd

-

I feel a cold liquid pouring on my head and In a fast move I get up from my bed. I realize the liquid thing I felt was water and I gasp loudly.

The water drops deep down onto my bed and I instantly look up as I hear a loud voice laughing.

Jordan.

He fell on the ground from laughing and im still shocked, I stand up. I feel the madness coming up and I don't even try to hide it. That asshole interrupted my sleep. With WATER!

"You fucking asshole!" I shout loud, which makes him -to my annoyance- laugh even more

"Do you think this is funny?!" I continue screaming at the laughing guy at the floor.

"Y-yes!" He shouts, not able to speak correctly since he is almost dying from laughter.

I walk up to him with hard steps which instantly makes him stop laughing. I stop walking as I arrived in front of him.

I smirk at the idea that just jumped in my head.

"Wait- no no no Faith, don't!" Jordan begs me, already knowing what my idea is.

I smirk.

"HUG TIMEEE!" I scream as I jump on Jordan - who is still lying on the ground- I'm trying to wet him down with my clothes as much as I can.

"Faith!" He cries- what a baby-

"Yes honey?" I say in a sweet tone.

"I hate you." He answeres.

I lie with my head on his chest. "I hate you too baby."

I can't see his face but I know that he is rolling his eyes.

I keep lying on his chest for some minutes as I hear a loud noice, like hard music or something. I frown.

"Jordan?" I ask, standing up.

"Mhm?"

"What is that noice?"

Now he gets up in a fast move.

"Fuck, I forgot." 

"You forgot what?" I ask carefully. Knowing that he did something stupid, again.

"Well euh, Im kind of throwing a party in your house..? He answers, more in a questionnaire way.

My eyes wided as I stare at him

" YOU DID WHAT?!"

He scratches his neck. "Surprise surprise...?"

I feel myself panicking as I start to walk around my room.

"What the fuck Jordan!"

"Yeah yeah iknow I shouldn't do this without your permission , but your parents aren't home and I thought- maybe I could find a guy today you know?" He says.

I sigh. "You know I hate parties! And can't you go to parties yourself and find a guy?" I say annoyed. Stopping with walking.

"But why go to a party when you can bring it to you?" He answeres.

"For gods sake- wait how late is it even?"

He takes out his phone from his pocket- he is lucky that it isn't wet too.- "10 pm"

I stare at him in shook "What?! How long did I even sleep?" I ask him shocked.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Long."

I sigh. "I have no use for you Jason." I say as I walk to the door.

"Ouch." He responds before I leave.

I'm gonna see what that dickhead has done to my house.

I walk downstairs. Well at least I'm happy that there is no one upstairs.

On half of the stairs I see some people hanging, most of them are holding a red cup.

Alcohol? He brought fucking alcohol to my house?

I walk to the kitchen and get some cola for myself. But the hotness and smell of alcohol with sweat overwhelms me and I walk in a rush to the bathroom. I don't feel good and I have the feeling like I'm gonna throw up- god.

I open the door of the bathroom with intentions to walk in but I freeze when I see the incident that is going on in front of me.

Chase, kissing a girl.

Kat, kissing a boy.

Chase, kissing Kat.

Kat, kissing Chase.

The two people in front of me making out still haven't noticed me and my cup of cola instantly falls on the ground by realizing what is going on.

The sound of the cup falling to the ground makes both of the people in front of me stop with what they're doing. They both look at me, and I look back at them- no, I look back at Kat.

We don't say anything for a few seconds until I start with talking.

"Really Kat? Him?" I point at Chase.

"Of áll the boys you could choose , you chose Chase? Thé player of the school?"

"I-"

"How long?" I ask her with no emotion in my voice.

She looks at the ground. "A few days after he came to our school."

My mouth drops. "Almost a week?!" I yell. "Almost a week...wow" I continue, this time laughing.

"I wanted to tell you-" she says silent.

"Oh? You did? Then when, when were you going to tell me?"

"Hey-"

"Shut up Chase!" I yell at him. Then I frown.

"Wait, Chase? Weren't you flirting with me, like yesterday?" I say.

He stays silent for a bit and then he answeres me. "What?" He laughs, "I never even talked to you."

My mouth drops again. The fucking asshole.

"What are you talking about Faith? He would never do that." Kat says.

"Oh? He wouldn't? Well he did it! He is lying to you!" I answer her, mad at the fact that she believes him.

"What are you talking about? Are you jealous or something? Are you jealous that I have a boyfriend so you start to tell lies about him, just so you can get him for yourself or whatever?"

With widespread eyes I try to process what Kat just said, Kat, my best friend and also my only girl- friend.

"W-what?" Is the only thing that comes out of my mouth.

"How could you think that?" I ask her unbelievably, a burning feeling starts to appear in my chest.

"Well isn't it obvious? You're trying to tear us apart." Chase says this time, a smirk placed on his face as he plays along with Kat's words.

I shake my head. "You are so unbelievable, both of you." I say, my voice breaking at the end of my words.

With big steps I rush out of the bathroom. Tears prick in my eyes, screaming to get out.

Terrified of what just happened, I don't watch where Im going when I suddenly bump into a hard chest, I stumbled back but get caught by a hand on my waist, I steady myself before looking at the stranger who takes away his hand. "You're crying." His deep voice says and I recognize it, I look up at Kaden and blink away my tears fast.

God, why can't I ever be left alone? It's like when I'm rid of the one, I have to deal with the other.

"No I wasn't" I lie with an attitude trying to hide how my voice is breaking from time to time.

He scoffs and looks at me "what made you cry?" He says with a chuckle.

I couldn't be around him, it's driving me crazy, how can someone be such a jerk.

I walk away but he blocks my way with his  chest "you're just gonna leave me like that?" He fake pouts.

I roll my eyes at his pathetic behavior "get out of my way" I say trying to sound dominant, but all he gets out is small laughs, I'm obviously a lot shorter then him, I had to look up.

I tried pushing him out of the way but he turned us and slammed me against the wall, I let out a gasp and I stared at him trying to wiggle my way out of his strong hands.

"Let go of me you psycho!" I scream, but the musics to loud so no one hears me, my tears a totally dry at this point and he comes closer and closer.

He smirks.

My breathing gets heavily and I look down too see a knife in his pocket. My heart starts to beat harder and I can feel the anxiety starting to come up.

What is a knife doing in his pocket? Why does he have a knife? What if-

But he wouldn't hurt me- right? Not when it's in public. I try to calm myself.

He sees me looking down, "enjoying the view?" He smirks, I'm clearly not looking between his legs-

I look up fast and push him off of me, because he didn't except the move I could easily get him off me. "Fuck off" I say annoyed. He is kinda surprised but before he can say something I storm off into another room

Where I see Jordan drinking, alone-

I sit down in front of him in the window, he doesn't say a word and gives me the bottle he's drinking.

Did he forget I don't drink?

I place the bottle on the ground and sigh.

"Are you okay?" Says my half drunk best friend

I swallow and nod.

He comes closer and pulls me into his chest, he doesn't say anything but he always finds a way to calm me down. I don't know what I would do without him.

At least I still have Jordan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 20
"Nice foot work." a voice said. I lost control of the ball and tripped over my feet. I groaned loudly as my butt landed hard on the ground and the ba...
15.3K 219 20
"Stop being so loud princess its 6 in the morning," he got up and put on his pants "Starring now our we princess?" he said cockily "Whats there to se...
3.5M 90K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
8M 282K 46
He's popular. I have one friend. He's outgoing. I'm quiet. He has a girlfriend. I'm alone. I'm shy and he's purely arrogant. But they say like fo...