Peter Quill/ Star-Lord X Read...

By StarLordesss

Oooh boy. Good ol' Star Lord. This should be exciting. Not sure what will be in this book. Just be prepared. More

My Sweet Lord
Come a little bit closer (part one)
Come a little bit closer (part two)
Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang
Ooh child
Anthem of the angels (part one)
Mission: Terra
Anthem Of The Angels (part two)
The secret weapon
You're deemed worthy
Pink or Blue?
Pink or Blue? (2)
Pink or blue? (3)
Pink or blue (4)
Super Twins
Little moments
One day. One action. Two people.
One day. One action. Two people. (2)
I have an opportunity for you guys
The Belated "I Love You"
The Belataed "I Love You" (2)
I Love You
The Secret Weapon (2) End Game
I Love You (2)
THANK YOU!!
Hooked On A Feeling
Father and Son
I'm Not In Love
We All Know Who's In Charge
Starlordess (1)
The Peter Quill book is out!
Bucky Book

When you look me in the eyes

3K 63 10
By StarLordesss

     SO THIS IS GOING TO AN IMAGINE THAT WAS BASED OFF OF THE SONG ABOVE BY THE JONAS BROTHERS!! IN HONOR OF THEM GETTING BACK TOGETHER I JUST HAD TO DO SOMETHING! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! P.S. Nick is the best Jonas Brother.

   What the actual fuck is wrong with Peter!? Flirting with that Ayisha lady? Seriously? He's your... lover, and he's flirting with the bitch?

  "Oh, look at me, I was genetically bred to be perfect, blah blah blah!" You mock her as you walk by yourself to the Milano.

    As soon as Peter flirted with her, you were out. There was so much jealousy coursing through you, that you had to go get some fresh air. You know what else? You were going to tell Rocket to put the batteries that you were hired to protect, back where he found them, but now, screw that! You're allowing Rocket to take them now. Of course you and Peter aren't together, but the two of you totally dig each other. Which is why you have a "friends with benefits" thing going on.

    "I am Groot." You hear the small flora colossus day from behind you.

    You turn around and see him running towards you with his arms out. You beam at him. "Hey, buddy." You say as you lean down and scoop him up in your hand.

  "I am Groot?" He asks and you nod.

  "I'm okay, Groot." You lie as you continue walking.

  How long has he been following you? As if he reads your mind, he says in a mocking way, "I am Groot."

  You chuckle a little. He's followed you since you left the building. He just said the mockery you made about the high priestess.

  "I wouldn't repeat that. Especially on this planet." You say as Groot crawls up on to your shoulder and sits.

  "I am Groot?"

  "Because it could get you hurt, that's why." You answer as you hear Rocket calling your name from behind.

  You turn your head and see the other guardians walking out of the building as Rocket flies to you. "What the hell was that about?" He asks as he lands next to you and matches your speed as you walk.

  "What do you mean?" You question even though you know exactly what he's talking about.

  "You just stormed out after Quill and the high priestess....oh..." He pieces it together.

  You make a straight line with your lips and keep walking straight. You're tempted to just bolt towards the Milano. Who knows what Rocket will say or even do.

  "I knew you and Quill bumped uglys, but I didn't know you actually had feelings for him." Rocket explains calmly, which is weird since he's always a little douchebag even though he's your best friend.

  "Doesn't matter. I'm done with all of it. The only person it benefits anymore, is him. Sure, it's great, but after it's over, I'm back to square one with trying to make him love me and I can't do it." Finally, the Milano is right In front of you.

    "Why don't you just tell him?" Rocket asks as you two board the ship.

  You jerk your head towards him and look at him as if he couldn't answer the simplest question. "Um, maybe because I don't want him to know." You say like a question.

  He rolls his eyes. "Humans."

   That familiar feeling of hunger makes itself known along with the thunder sound. You walk in to the kitchen and immediately search the fridge.

   "(Y/n), not telling Quill is only going to make the situation worse." He says as he hops up on the counter.

   You give him your best bitch face and roll your eyes. "And telling him will make these feelings worse. I'd rather be jealous than upset." You say as you grab an apple.

  Rocket looks confused as his weird little cyber raccoon eyebrows squish together. "So, lemme get this straight." He shakes his head. "You won't tell Quill how you feel because you think he doesn't feel the same?"

  You nod and take a bite of the apple. "Yep."

  Rocket looks at Groot and sighs. "Imagine being that blind, Groot." He says as he hops off of the counter and the other guardians make it on board.

  "Alright, another mission complete! Time to celebrate!" Peter's voice is heard throughout the Milano.

  You follow behind Rocket as you both end up meeting the other guardians in the cockpit. You lean against the doorway as you admire Peter. His legs are so muscular that his pants sort of tighten around his thighs. Your eyes trail upwards towards his...abs. Yes. His abs. Those are such a sight for sore eyes. You see them quite often and you can't say you're mad about it. His arms, oh lord, his arms are buff, not like Drax, but the perfect amount. When he wears those tight long sleeved shirts, you know you're done for. When he wears them, you can't help the thoughts that fill your mind. Peter's face is just...so damn good looking. His moss green eyes Put you in a trance every damn time you look into them.

  Peter's eyes meet yours and a small smirk places itself on his lips. With a wink you already know what's going to happen later. You want that, but then again, you don't. You want Peter so bad, but in two ways. Sexually and lovingly. You look down at the ground to avoid eye contact. You don't want to end the benefits thing with the other guardians in the room.

Peter must notice your nervousness because he says says something you love to hear. "Can you guys give us a minute alone?" You love alone time with Peter.

You look up at the other guardians and bite your lip nervously.

"Just don't be loud and don't do your pelvic sorcery on places we eat this time." Gamora says and then walks out and is followed by the others.

He walks closer to you as you look up at him. "What's up?" His hands find their way into his pockets.

You take in a deep breath and let it out as you look into his eyes. "Peter, I-" the words get caught in your throat. Are you really about to give up the only way to make Peter fall for you? "This whole friends with benefits thing...it has to- it has to stop." You finally spit it out.

A look of confusion makes its way on his face. "Was it something I did?" He asks as he walks closer.

Other than the fact of making me fall even more in love with you?, you think to yourself.

You shake your head. "We just can't." With that, you make your way to your room without looking behind you to see if Peter is following you or not. You can't tell him that it's because you don't want to hurt anymore. You don't want to tell him that you're hopelessly in love with him and the sexual stuff gives you hope for a future that you know will never happen. You don't want to tell him that every time the two of you have sex, you fall deeper into the rabbit hole.

You hurry into your room and close the door and lock it. Why doesn't he love you? What's wrong with you? Is it the way you look? Is it your personality? As you lean your back against the cool metal door, the only logical explanation dawns on you. Peter is in love with Gamora and he's using you to make her jealous.

You slide down the door and bring your knees to your chest and hold them there. Of course he'd use you. Why would he want you when he could have Gamora? She's so much prettier and stronger and badass. They're perfect for each other. Your head vibrates as a strong knock is heard from the other side of the door.

You sigh. "What?" You ask as you stay still.

"Can we talk?" Peter's voice sends chills down your spine.

You don't want to talk. You just want to sulk and pity yourself. But, Peter can't know that something is bothering you. You stand up and open the door. Peter is leaning on one arm in the doorway. His moss green orbs trail up from your boots and to you shiny (y/e/c) eyes.

He just walks in like he owns the place and closes the door as well. "Please, tell me what's wrong. I don't like seeing you upset."

"I'm not upset." You lie as he leans his back against the door and scoffs.

"I'm not stupid, (y/n). I can tell you're upset." He says as you bite your lip.

Silence is your best friend right now. He can't know. You can't tell him. "I'm fine." That's your most used lie.

"I thought we didn't lie to each other." He says as he folds his arms over his chest.

You look down at your feet and sigh. Is this it? Is your mouth disobeying you? It's going to tell on you. "I don't want to hurt anymore." Your mouth admits for you.

"Everyone fasten your seatbelts. We're taking off right now. Super fast!" Rocket's voice is heard from the Pilot's seat. With that, the Milano takes off swiftly which causes it feel like a quick earthquake, launching you towards Peter.

He catches you in his arms as he looks down at you with a hurt expression. Damn raccoon! Did you hurt him by telling him that you don't want to hurt anymore?

"I hurt you?" He asks as if he can't believe it. "Whatever I did, I'm sorry. I never meant-"

"Peter-" you cut yourself off as you get out of his ginger grasp on your waist. "I broke one of our rules."

He opens his mouth to speak, but for some reason he doesn't. So, you do it for him. "I can't stand sleeping with you and then see you flirt with other girls. I have a heart too, Peter! Did you not once think that the reason I even wanted to consent to the friends with benefits thing, is because I had fallen for you? I wanted to do something that would possibly make you fall in love with me somehow, but I only hurt myself." You didn't even notice the tears welling up in your eyes.

"(Y/n), I-"

"Spare the apology. I did this to myself. Just- just go flirt with Gamora." You turn away so he doesn't see the tears fall down your cheeks.

"(Y/n)-"

"Go, Peter!" You wipe the tears and fold your arms over your chest afterwards.

"No, I'm not leaving until you hear me out." That man is so damn stubborn, but then again, so are you.

With a sigh, you turn around and almost bump in to him. He moves since you last looked upon him. He's only in he's away from you.

"I wanted the same thing as you. I wanted to make you fall in love with me at all costs. (Y/n), I love you. I never knew how important you'd be to me. I didn't think when we met on Xandar and you tried to kidnap me along with Rocket and Groot, that you'd be the single most important thing to me. I love you. It's always been you." His hand cups your cheek as you bite your lip.

Should you believe him? "What about you flirting with other women. Especially the high Priestess, huh?"

He chuckles. "I only did it because, one, I wanted to make you jealous and, two, if you didn't love me back, there had to be a point where I at least tried to move on. It didn't work, but I tried even though I didn't want to." Explains as if it all just comes so naturally.

"I'm sorry, Peter." You apologize as you look down.

"For what?" He makes you look up at him again.

"For all of this. I was being dramatic and I tried to hide my feelings for so long. I should've told you that I love you sooner." He chuckles a bit and so do you.

"I never thought I'd say this but hearing you say you love me as you look me in the eyes makes me feel...happy." He smiles down at you.

Such a simple emotion and such simple wordage makes everything else feel simple as well.

"When you look me in the eyes and tell me that you love me, everything's alright when you're right here by my side. When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise when you look me in the eyes." He says as he leans in a little closer.

   That sounds like a poem. Did he just come up with that or steal it from somewhere? Is that in a song? Who cares? It doesn't matter anyway. Peter loves you and you love him. It's all so simple. His lips find yours. The kiss is gentle, yet strong enough to make your lips cramp a bit. This kiss feels real. It feels like he actually means it. It doesn't feel rushed from lust. You never realized how perfectly Peter's lips fit with yours.

  Finally the kiss is broken up because of your need for air. He rests his forehead on yours and you smile.

  "What?" He asks all cute like.

  "Nothing. I'm just glad this whole hidden feelings thing is over." You admit and then he pecks your lips.

  "Uh, Quill, (y/n), we have a problem!" Rocket shouts.

  Quickly, you both hurry to the cockpit. "What's going on?" You ask as you feel a blast hit the Milano.

  "Rocket stole the harbulary batteries." Drax tattles on your dear little raccoon friend.

"Again, they're called Anulax batteries, Drax. And Rocket, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!" Peter shouts as he sits in the other pilots chair.

Now that you think about it, maybe you should've told Rocket to put those back before you guys left...oh well! You're always up for a fight!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 884 9
*Please read my Guardians of the Galaxy story before reading this book* After the dance-off to save the universe, you are now a Guardian of the Galax...
67.4K 1.2K 24
What if an alien Peter Quill spent a night with gave birth to his daughter. And what happens if Peter raises her. Read to find out. (This story was o...
214K 5.6K 26
You were abducted from the playground of your school after you ran away from your temporary home. The foster parents you had abused you mentally and...
17.3K 732 9
Peter and (y/n) Quill must rally their team to defend the universe and protect one of their own. If the mission is not completely successful, it coul...