What Do You Mean He's My Brot...

By JustAdriana

Rosemarie Poulston has always lived with her Aunt Beth and never knew her real parents. Now eighteen years la... More

What Do You Mean He's My Brother?!
Chapter 2: Meeting Him
Chapter 3: Moving In
Chapter 4: Hating Them
Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare
Chapter 6: Whipped Cream
Chapter 7: Another Louis
Chapter 8: Going Clubbing
Chapter 9: Shattered And Swept Away
Chapter 10: The Hate
Chapter 11: In His Arms
Chapter 12: Boobeaver
Chapter 13: Fighting
Chapter 14: Why Aunt Beth?
Chapter 15: Cutting
Chapter 16: Pippa's Advice
Chapter 17: Come Back
Chapter 18: Love Bite
Chapter 19: Just Strange
Chapter 20: Those Three Words
Chapter 21: Twitter Trends
Chapter 22: Walks
Chapter 23: Why Is He Following Me?!
Chapter 24: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 25: Dinner
Chapter 27: In The Bathroom
Chapter 28: Injuries
Chapter 29: Our Dad
Chapter 30: Tired Of Everything
Chapter 31: Hoping For A Miracle
Chapter 32: Being Lucky
Chapter 33: Not Remembering
Chapter 34: Rosie Remember
Chapter 35: The First Memory
Chapter 36: Moving Out
Chapter 37: Searching For A Home
Chapter 38: Settling Into A New Place
Chapter 39: Talking To My Irish Boy
Chapter 40: Remember Narnia?
Chapter 41: Missing Everything
Chapter 42: Back In Doncaster
Chapter 43: Found
Chapter 44: Then I Remember
Chapter 45: Let Me Go
Chapter 46: Death
Chapter 47: The Truth About Vincent
~Thank You~
Sequel!

Chapter 26: Starbucks

32K 599 32
By JustAdriana

Chapter 26:

"Come on Rosie! Let's go to Starbucks or something. You've been cooped up in the flat for nearly a week!" Harry complained.

I was that scared. I've been hiding in the flat and not leaving. I made Niall get me takeout food which pretty much consisted of Nando's every day...not that I'm complaining. I entertained myself by watching TV, teasing the boys, and just going on the internet.

I pretty much did anything so I didn't have to leave.

I still haven't told Harry what had happened either.

He didn't ask.

I didn't tell.

"What if I like staying in the flat?" I asked. Well, honestly, I was getting a little stir-crazy. I just needed to get out but I'm terrified. All week I've been getting the texts. I pretty much wanted to pee myself every time I heard my phone vibrate.

There was one time two days ago that I dropped my IPhone in the toilet when it vibrated in my hands. I was about to put it down on the bathroom counter, but instead, it broke.

I made Louis go buy me a new phone because I didn't want to go. He thought I was being lazy, but that really wasn't the truth.

"Rosie, you hate it. You've been fidgeting for the past two days." Harry pointed out.

"No I haven't." I argued. "I'm perfectly fine."

"You hate it. Come on, let's just get one cup of coffee at Starbucks." Harry begged.

"Why don't we make coffee here? Saves money." I shrugged, making my way to the kitchen to make Harry some coffee if he really wanted some that badly.

"ROSIE COME ON!" He screamed.

"Or would you prefer a latter? Because I can't make that." I said. Harry shook his head and before I could protest, he threw me over his shoulder and grabbed his car keys. "What the hell Harry? Put me down!"

"Nope, you're coming with me!" He said. If I wasn't looking at his butt, I'd probably be seeing a cheeky grin plastered onto his face.

"God dammit no! I look like a hobo!" I said. It was true. I had a pair of ripped and faded shorts on with a baggy t-shirt with One Direction on it.

God only knows how I got my hands onto it.

"No you look beautiful. Let's go." Harry said.

"I'm not even wearing shoes!" I said.

Harry bent down and I felt something being slipped onto my feet. I turned my head as far back as it could go and saw my feet were in a pair of oversized flip flops. Most likely Harry's.

I groaned. "I don't wanna go." I said.

"Please."

"NO! Now put me down!"

"No." Harry chirped. Dammit. I sighed in defeat and let my body relax. It was a really awkward position for me. My stomach was on Harry's shoulder and the upper part of my body was at his back which meant I had a perfect view of Harry's ass.

I felt myself being placed in a car. Finally. I turned and tried to open the door and escape like planned. It was locked.

Then I heard a click it unlocked and Harry slid in. I glared at him and tried to open the door again. It clicked and was locked. "GOD DAMMIT JUST LET ME OUT!" I shrieked.

"What's the problem babe? You don't like spending time with me?" He pouted. "But seriously, what's the big deal?"

"I have issues." I said and crossed my arms.

Harry rolled his eyes and started the car. I shot daggers at him the whole ride, but a cheeky grin was plastered on his face and wouldn't leave.

My phone vibrated. It was probably Louis asking where I was. He had gone out for lunch with Liam.

From Unknown:

Left the flat I see?

WHAT THE HELL?! STALKER MUCH?!

I didn't realize my breathing was becoming shallow and I was taking short breaths.

"Rosie what's wrong?" Harry asked. His eyebrows were furrowed together and looked like they almost touched.

"Oh nothing. I'm perfectly fine." I said all to quickly. Harry didn't seem to believe me as we parked in front of Starbucks.

"I'm staying in here." I said.

Harry chuckled. "No hon, you're coming with me." He came around to the other side of the car and opened it. Oh so now it opens.

"Harry..." I groaned. "No I'm tired..."

"You just woke up."

"Exactly."

"You make no sense."

"Exactly."

"Are you-"

"Exactly."

"I give up." Harry muttered.

"Exactly." I laughed, but when I looked back up at Harry, I stopped. He had an evil look in his eyes. He locked his hands around my wrists and pulled me up.

"Either you walk or you're going over my shoulder again." Harry bargained.

"I-I you can't pick me up. I'm heavy." I tried.

"Do you want to bet? I just did it before! I can-"

"I'll walk."

"Good choice. My back kind of hurts too." Harry said.

I punched his arm. "That's your fault for carrying me around."

"Babe you aren't that heavy." Harry rolled his eyes. He wrapped an arm around my waist and lead me into Starbucks. I wish I wasn't wearing such a bad outfit though. The outfit I was wearing now was meant to stay in the flat. Only in the flat.

"Harry! Rosie!" I heard a girl squeal. A girl, around thirteen years old, was jumping up and down and was gripping her friend's wrist. The screaming girl's friend didn't seem too happy. When the screaming girl let go, she seemed relieved.

"Can I please have your autographs?" She asked. She held a napkin and a sharpie in her hand.

"Sure thing." Harry smiled. "What's your name?"

"Emily." She said. Harry nodded and wrote a little something. He then handed it to me. I signed my name also and handed it to the girl. She looked like she was about to faint.

"Thank you thank you thank you." Emily said. Harry chuckled as he watched her run over to her friend.

"So what do you want?" Harry asked.

"I'll just have a vanilla latte." I said. Harry nodded and took our orders.

Another vibrate from my phone.

Not really thinking about my actions, I pulled the phone out.

From Unknown:

See you in twenty seconds...

Well I hope twenty seconds is enough time for me to run.

AHHH I ACTUALLY HAD TIME TO UPDTE TODAY! I'm cool like that kay! Well I've had quite a successful week so far. (NOT REALLY) Happy late Labor Day for all my fellow Americans. Had the day off! Heck yeah! So yesterday I had my first volleyball game of the season. My team got killed. I'd rather not think about THAT... Last night I got home at like 8:40 pm and had to shower (Cause I stank and even my own mother told me that) and ate dinner. Then I started my homework at TEN AT NIGHT! I woke up ten minutes late this morning...OOPS! Anyways, I had a little time before my volleyball practice today so I'm like, what the heck might as well update! SO I DID! Anyways, erm... vote, comment, and fan me! LOTS OF LOVE MY FRIENDS! Thanks for your reads and support! :D

-Naidraa

Oh yeah! Dedicated to @the_sweet_ash cause she's so dang sweet. She's been a fan from the very beginning and I luv her! (in the least creepy way possible...ya know) She's so awesome. If you're still reading this go check out her stories! They are just FLACKIN AWESOME! Okay, I'm done. BYES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 12.2K 30
Book 1 After an ugly divorce happens Ally is left to live with her father and his new fiance's Jay. As she has only met this woman once she and her t...
109K 1.9K 30
When Harry Styles, singer and former member of the worlds biggest boy band, One Direction, is kidnapped, it causes them all to take action. The near...
50.3K 764 30
Emma is 19 and her brother happens to be none other, than Louis Tomlinson. Her best friend Christie is in love with Zayn. She lives with her brother...
1.4K 119 19
Aria Tomlinson is a not so normal 19 year old living in Ireland with her dad, her brother is the one and only Louis Tomlinson from one direction.So w...