Chapter 13: Fighting

I EFFIN HATE THAT I DON'T HAVE BOLD AND ITALICS ON MY IPOD!!!

Chapter 13:

It had been a week since I've last seen Mum. It made me feel bad so I told Louis that would visit her today in Doncaster since she went back.

"You sure? Are you up for the drive?" Louis asked

"I'm eighteen, not eight." I muttered.

"Should I come with you? I don't-"

"There's technology called the gps. I think I'll survive." I said.

"But-"

"BYE BOYS!" I said. I grabbed the keys to my new car, the car that Louis insisted to buy for me. He practically was on his knees begging to buy a car for me. I got a silver two seater car. I think I slapped him for buying something so expensive but he just smirked at me.

"Byeeee!" They all said.

I went outside the flat and to my car. It still smelled like new car and I loved it. I just wished Louis didn't have to buy it for me. I drove to Doncaster and to the address Mum sent me.

I came to a nice cozy looking house. I checked the address again and rang the doorbell.

"ROOOOSIIIEEE!!!" Daisy smiled. Louis had told me how to spot the differences so I wouldn't be confused at all.

"Hi Daisy!" I walked inside the house. There were pictures all over the walls. Of all the children growing up, including Louis. I chuckled at all the funny pictures of him. Then what made me stop was a little blonde girl in a purple tutu and fairy wings. There was a crown of flowers around her head and a wand in her hand. That girl was me. I even remembered that day. It was the year I told Aunt Beth I wanted to take ballet. That was right before my first performance. How did Mum get that picture?

"Bethy sent those pictures to me." Mum was behind me with a hand on my shoulder, a gesture that Aunt Beth used a lot with me. I missed her.

"Didn't the kids question you about that picture hanging on the wall?" I asked.

"Of course. I told them that I'd tell them eventually."

"How many more do you have?" I asked.

"I have eighteen pictures total, but only three are on the walls. The rest are in my album of the kids in my bedroom." She replied. "Bethy sent me a picture every single year." Bethy was what Jay called that other girl in my dreams...Jay was my mother of course. I wondered if those dreams were just memories of the past...

"Can I talk to you? In private?" I asked.

She had a "I knew this would happen" face on. "Okay." She replied softly. She lead me into the kitchen. "Lottie is out with her friends at the mall, Fizzy is in her room probably chatting a friend on her computer, and the twins are watching TV in the living room. We're fine in here."

"How about your husband? I mean my stepdad."

"We divorced a few years ago..." She said.

"I just had..." I was uncomfortable. "a few questions."

She sighed. "Shoot. I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the questions but I'll try my best."

"Why did you leave me with Aunt Beth?" I cut right to the chase. Mum's face paled. She looked like a ghost.

"Bethy warned me about this..." She muttered more to herself than me.

"What?"

"These questions!"

"Please, this is my only question. This is the only question I have! I want to know why you gave me away to Aunt Beth. Yes I love her, but I wised I grew up with a mother and siblings!"

"Rosie..." She shifted from one foot to the other. Her face was still pale and she was twisting a ring around her finger.

"Mum. Just this one question."

"Rosie. Times were hard for me. I had just gotten a divorce and I already had Louis." She tried to explain but I knew from the look on her face that it wasn't the whole story.

"Is that it?" I said with a challenging tone.

"Yes." No. She was lying.

"Mum, there's something you aren't telling me!" I almost screamed but remembered that the twins were practically in the room next to us.

"I-I...Rosie...that's the whole story."

"You aren't telling the truth." I accused.

She had a pained look on her face, but I wanted the truth. I deserved to know!

"Rosie..." She groaned.

"Tell me why, after I was born and you gave me to Aunt Beth, that you had four more children and don't even think of getting me back! I was four or five by the time Lottie was born. I was young enough for you to take me back. Why didn't you?" Sure I felt bad asking these questions but I wanted to know. I needed to know.

"It's complicated Rosie. It really is."

"Fine. I'll just ask Aunt Beth if you won't tell me!" I said. I was angry. I was very angry. I stomped out of the kitchen and gave the twins a hug before walking out the front door to visit Aunt Beth.

I drove a familiar road to the place I used to call home. It's only wen a few weeks but I missed it. I missed it so much. It had a cozy cottage feeling to it.

I rang the doorbell. No answer. I rang it again after waiting thirty seconds. Still no answer. Aunt Beth usually didn't take this long to answer the door, but then again she may be out.

But I checked the day and time. Aunt Beth had a very specific schedule for her whole week except for Saturdays and Sundays. Since it was Wednesday and almost noon, she should be in the kitchen fixing up her lunch. She had to be up. She had to be in there. But why wasn't she. I knew Aunt Beth didn't take this long to open the door because there were too many times that she had to open the door for me when I forgot my key.

The key. After a while, she just put it under the mat. I lifted the mat up and got the key. I unlocked the door. I suddenly heard a loud VROOM so I looked behind me just to see a black van leave. I didn't even notice that it was there.

"Aunt Beth!" I called. My voice echoed throughout the house. "Aunt Beth!" I repeated. There was still no answer. I started panicking again, but told myself to calm down there was probably nothing wrong. Aunt Beth could just be in the backyard... But she hated the outdoors. It was me that made sure the backyard didn't look like crap. I went into the kitchen and the image before my eyes was something that would haunt me forever. Something I wished I would never see ever in my life. Something that made me want to crawl into a little hole and hide there forever.

Aunt Beth lying on the kitchen floor with a knife in her stomach struggling for life. I made a choked sound before running to her side and carefully removing the knife from he body and calling the police.

"Aunt Beth! Please don't do this! Please don't leave me!" I screamed. There was also a piece of paper next to her. I held onto Aunt Beth's hand and squeezing it and slid the note in my pocket.

"Aunt Beth! Please!" I screeched. Her blue eyes met mine and slowly closed.

"AUNT BETH!" I screamed through my choked voice and blurred vision. I heard sirens and hands pulling my screaming and kicking body off the bloody floor.

"Aunt Beth, don't leave me."

I'm trying to regularly update for everyone so I guess you'll have to deal with it until Sunday when get back home to my laptop. So I'm debating on what should happen to Aunt Beth. I'm still deciding. I'm writing this at one in the morning because I had ice cream and its making me super hyper. Hehe. So please vote, comment, and fan me! I really enjoy reading everyone's comments! They put a big smile on my face!

-Naidraa