Chapter 19: Just Strange

Chapter 19:

*Harry's P.O.V.*

She said she was about to tell me she loved me.

Which meant...

She loved me.

"I thought you were better than this." She sobbed. She wiped away a tear from her cheek, but more tears were brimming her pretty blue eyes, on the verge of falling.

It killed me that she looked like this, heartbroken and hurt. Louis was shooting daggers at me and was clenching his fists until his knuckles were white. Pippa, who was behind Rosie, was whispering calming words into her ear.

"Rosie, I know I promised not to use the knives...but please?" Louis asked.

To know that I caused her this much pain made me feel like a jerk.

I was a jerk.

An asshole.

I even probably deserved a good beating which Louis looked ready to do for me.

Rosie let out a light chuckle at her brother's remark. "No, don't use the kitchen knives. He's not even worth it. He's just a player and a d#ck. I saw it coming anyways. I shouldn't have been surprised." Those words struck me like lightning. It hurt.

But I deserved it.

She took a long and deep breath before turning to me and meeting my eyes. Her blue orbs locking on me. "He isn't worth the pain."

"Rosie please-" I started to say.

"Save it you bastard." She snarled. "And Louis, I said I'd do the damage to him. He isn't worth the pain, but he does deserve a little something." Rosie walked towards me and I didn't move. She was beautiful in every way and I threw it all out the window. "I thought I loved you. Hell I knew I loved you when you told me in the bathroom. I didn't know what to say then because it was such a shock. Now, I'm pretty sure I hate you." Rosie said. A single tear fell from her eye. I wanted to wipe it off her face because her tears were causing me pain. She quickly wiped the tear away and looked me in the eye. "Harry Styles, once a player, always a player." With that, she slapped me.

It wasn't a little wimpy girl slap that girls usually give each other when they're in a fight.

This slap was hard and meaningful. It was sure to leave a mark too.

"Does this mean you're gonna leave here? Because I can make Harry move out if I want to." Louis said, giving me a sideways glance.

Rosie shook her head. "Even if he's a jerk, he's still your best friend. I know you'll eventually forgive him like I eventually will. Lou, deep down, you don't want him to go anywhere. I'm staying here. I'm not going anywhere."

"But he is a jerk! He-"

"It wasn't like he dated me for real. It was all fake." Rosie said. "I'm gonna go to my room. Wanna come Pip?" Pippa nodded and they both disappeared.

"Boo-" I said to Louis.

"Save it. Rosie might be right that I eventually forgive you for what you did to her, but right now is not eventually. Takes time Harry." Louis said before disappearing somewhere too.

How long was it going to take for Rosie to forgive me?

A month.

A year.

Two years.

Longer?

I just wanted a moment to take her into my arms, call her mine, and never let her go.

That moment wasn't going to happen soon. It probably won't even happen. She probably wouldn't give me a second chance.

*Rosie's P.O.V.*

I cried on my bed with my face into my pillow. When I said I hated Harry, I was lying. Men were strange, one minute they say they love you then the next you catch them all over another woman.

"Rosie," Pippa said rubbing my back to calm down my shaking sobs, "He wasn't even cute..." This was always her thing. Whenever a guy broke up with me, she'd say mean remarks about him to cheer me up. Usually it worked, but this time it didn't.

I flipped over so my back was on the bed. "No Pip. Those eyes...they were so green. His curls are perfect and damn those dimples. I hate this Pippa!"

After a little bit, I told her I wanted to be alone. She accepted that and went to Zayn's flat. I lie on my bed until I fell asleep.

"Who are you?" I heard Aunt Beth say. I was doing my homework in my room, but my door was open so I could hear the voices at the front door.

Sometimes I hated getting older. I wasn't a big fan of being a "teenager" when I turned thirteen a few weeks ago. I wanted to be five again. Plus, the homework now was killing me. Imagine what it would be like in a few years.

"Don't remember me Bethy?" A male voice said downstairs. It was a voice that sent the chills down my spine. It was venemous and dark.

"No, I don't. Would you please leave now? I need to make dinner for my niece." Aunt Beth said. I heard the door squeaking which probably meant that she was trying to shut the door.

"So you live with your niece? That's unusual." He said.

"Yes. It's also none of your business so please do me a huge favor and leave."

"Jay used to tell me you were always rude. I didn't believe her at first, but now I do." He said.

"Wait...you know Jay. Oh my god...you-you need to go. Now." Aunt Beth said.

I was curious so I crept down the stairs to get a view of the scene.

"Oh is this your niece?" The man asked, pointing towards me.

"Honey, go upstairs and do your homework. Now." Aunt Beth ordered. I looked at her face which was covered with obvious fear. But fear of what?

"What's your name sweetheart?" The man asked me. I shuddered as his words left his mouth. I decided to ignore him and go back upstairs. I could hear from there anyways.

"Don't come back here. Do you hear me? You are not welcome." Aunt Beth said, her voice was shaking.

"I-"

"I'll call the police if you don't let me shut the door and j-just leave!" Aunt Beth interrupted.

"Fine. I'll just wait until outside until you come out so we can continue our little chat." That's creepy. Just really creepy.

Aunt Beth shut the door with a sigh. Then she dialed a number on the house phone and I could hear it since it made that *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* noise every time a number was pressed.

I suppose it was the police since she said that there was a person that wouldn't leave in front of our house. She was probably talking about the creepy guy that decided to just show up and scare the hell out of Aunt Beth.

A few minutes later, I peered out the window and saw the man getting arrested. What scared me though was that he looked into my windows and met my eyes. He grinned before he was shoved into the car.

After that incident, Aunt Beth took me out of school for a week vacation. It was awesome since I missed school, but then realized how much work I had missed. Aunt Beth never really told me why that vacation was planned, but I always had a feeling it was because of that strange stalker man.

Wattpad has taken over my life. I check it so much. Before school. After school. When I'm doing my homework. I'm pretty much obsessed. It is also one of the reasons that I barely get any sleep at night so I'm a zombie at school. I'm trying not to fall asleep at school so I need to limit myself with Wattpad. That might mean I might not be on as often and the updates might not come as often as it does now. But maybe it'll be the same if I can't keep myself away! So...please vote, comment, and fan me! XOXO.

-Naidraa