Chapter 34: Rosie Remember

• Dedicated to All My Readers

Chapter 34:

"Please tell me you're joking." I cried. I rubbed my temples then pinched my arms, hoping it was all a nightmare. What if I didn't remember? What happened?

"Rosie-"

"Save it!" I yelled. "Is there anyone here than I've known before the lost few months?"

"Uh, Pippa?" The nurse asked. I just nodded. My best friend was at least here with me. Pippa came into my hospital room with tears streaking her face.

"Rosie?"

"My god everything's messed up." I groaned as I grabbed strands of hair and pulled. "I can't remember anything Pippa. Nothing. Then now I'm here and people are telling me that I apparently have a boyfriend and apparently, I'm not an only child! Oh and what else? That the woman that raised me for eighteen years is dead. Dead Pippa. Do you know how painful it is to lose someone and not remember how it happened? Or when it happened? Oh god I can't do this." Pippa sat at the edge of my bed and gave me a quick hug.

"The doctor said that there's a good chance you'll remember."

"But Pip, what if I don't? You've seen that corny romance movie...The Vow remember? She never regained her memory." I whimpered. "What if the same happens to me Pippa? What if?"

"I-"

"I just wish I could remember something! Anything Pippa. Anything..." I muttered.

"You know the curly haired boy that walked in before?" Pippa asked. I nodded my head, remembering him. "He's your boyfriend and his name is Harry. Harry Styles."

"You mean from that stupid boyband One Direction?" I asked. "The one I hate?"

"Yes-"

"And how do I know him? Since when did I know a superstar that all girls around the world want to have sex with?" I asked. Wasn't Harry Styles the player of One Direction. Hasn't he slept with half of the women in London.

And he was my boyfriend.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"You have a brother too Rosie. He's Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. The one that you hate and is-"

"Obsessed with stripes." I finished. "And he's my brother?" Pippa nodded.

"I can't do this anymore. What if you're lying? What if I'm on a prank show and I wake up in a hospital and it really still is May and Aunt Beth is still alive-"

"Rosie, this is reality!" Pippa said. "I'm your best friend, you have to believe me."

"It's kind of hard to believe that my brother is part of One Direction. The band that I absolutely hate."

"And we're back to where we started." Pippa sighed. "Did I tell you that I'm dating Zayn Malik?"

"Oh dear god please let me remember something."

"I think you're a little overwhelmed-"

"DUH!"

"I don't think I should tell you anymore..."

I sighed. "Alright."

*Pippa's P.O.V.*

I came out of Rosie's room eventually. She was so lost. I've never seen her like this. She remembers nothing. Telling her was hard enough. I even forgot that she hated One Direction before she knew that Louis was her brother. Now it was like it was in the beginning.

"How is she?" Harry asked me. He looked horrible, like he hadn't slept in days. His hair was greasy and he had black circles under his eyes. I swear he hasn't changed his clothes in days either.