Chapter 11: In His Arms

Chapter 11:

*Louis's P.O.V.*

The boys and I sat in our flat impatiently waiting for that damn phone to ring to say that they had found Rosie. It's been twelve hours since we've last seen her. I should have never let her go out.

"We should be looking too. Who knows where she's gone!" I said.

"Boo, you gave them this phone number from the flat, not our cell phones." Harry sighed, running his hand through his hair. He looked sincerely worried about her. Did he care about her? He's always been the player.

"Where the hell-"

The phone rang. The five of us looked at each other for a few seconds and not answering the damn phone until Liam picked up.

"Hello? Yes... YOU DID? WHERE? That far away? Okay, we'll be there soon."

"THEY FOUND HER?" I screeched.

"Yeah, she walked at least eight miles away."

"WHAT ARE WE DOING LET'S GO!" I screamed and grabbed my keys to my van.

***

"Is she alright?" Harry asked, caressing Rosie's face. I wante to slap his hands away, but Liam was giving me "the look" which just meant "just let it go"

"She fainted. She probably didn't have a lot of water and was dehydrated and tired. Rosie should be fine. We got some water into her. Take her home and put her down for some rest. She should be up and right back to her normal self in no time." A medic said.

We nodded and Harry scooped her into his arms and carried her into the car. Sure we were buddies and all, but there was still a little part of me that was still very, very pissed.

"The hate, it's getting to her." Zayn sighed.

"Maybe bringing her wasn't a good idea." I said. As much as I didn't want to say it, it was true. Mum thought so. "Plus right after this, Mum wants her to go back to Doncaster."

"It's not your fault Louis." Niall said. I wanted to believe it, but I just couldn't. It was my fault.

"It's my fault." Harry said regretfully and looked down at Rosie's face.

"Maybe its both our faults."

*Rosie's P.O.V.*

I felt warms arms placing me into a bed. My eyelids fluttered open and I saw Harry's emerald green eyes looking down on me. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

I groaned and rolled on the bed.

"Shh, just go to bed. I'll explain in the morning." Harry whispered into my ear. I nodded.

Just as he was about to close the door, I whispered, "Stay." Surprised at my own words, I opened my eyes wider and looked at Harry. I repeated it. "Stay." I didn't care if he didn't like me in the way that I wanted him to. I just wanted his warm body next to mine. Plus my bed was freezing cold.

"Okay." I was surprised he agreed. Harry lifted one side of the covers and slid under. I dug my face into his chest and his arm wrapped around my body. We stayed like that for a while. When I was nearly asleep, I heard something just a little below a whisper, "I love you." I must've been dreaming.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Thank god they found her. Sitting there waiting for the phone to ring was the worst thing I've experienced. I knew Louis still was pissed at me for the whole clubbing situation, but I didn't care. I loved her. Yes, I admit that I did love her. Sure I've only known her for a little while, but I already knew that she was the one for me. It was like a little radar that went off in my head saying "She's the one! She's the one!" I didn't think she could ever feel the same way though. After all the mess that I've caused her just because I kissed her.

"I love you." I whispered when I was pretty sure she was asleep. And I meant it too. Louis's little sister was the girl that I held in my arms right now. The girl that I've been waiting for. I could hear her soft breathing against my chest. I didn't want to lose this moment. Her, in my arms.

*Rosie's P.O.V.*

"Yes, it's her third birthday." Aunt Beth said into the phone. "She's gotten so big. It seems like yesterday she was just a little infant."

Aunt Beth nodded her head. "She looks so much like Louis. How old is he now?"

"Five? Already? He's a big boy now!"

"I don't understand though Jay, why don't you just take her back. She can grow up with you!"

"What do you mean it's 'not safe' for her?" Aunt Beth asked, furrowing her eyebrows and putting air quotes around "not safe" as she held the phone between her head and shoulder.

"Jay, you're my little sis. You can tell me anything."

"Yes you can! You can trust me! Why can't Rosie just be with you? I love her to bits but still...she needs to grow up with her mother, not her aunt."

"Jay, don't hang up. I-I JAY!"

Aunt Beth sighed and looked down at me. "No matter what, your real mother will always love you. Don't be mad at her in fifteen years..."

I bolted awake. This is the second dream. The first one was before...when I blacked out. There was a woman...named Jay and Beth. Mum and Aunt Beth. They were saying things...I couldn't remember. I knew though, that they've been keeping something from me. Something big. This dream too. I was three when it happened. What happened with Mum?

"Morning." A voice said. I looked to the side of me to see Harry looking up at me with those eyes that made my knees go weak and my stomach start to twist.

I tried to remember last night. I had told him to stay...and I think he told me that he loved me, but I'm pretty sure I was delusional. Very delusional. I also remembered the position we were in. Me, in his arms.

"Morning." I yawned. "What happened yesterday?"

I sat Indian style on the bed when he explained to me what happened. "Really? I'm so sorry!" I said.

"Sorry for what?"

"Getting everyone worried! I should have had my phone when I was getting lost! Or money for a taxi!" I said. "Oh god I really am sorry."

"Just don't ever do that again! You scared me to death." He was worried...about me. That made me feel good.

"I'm sorry."

"It's my fault though." Harry sighed running his hands through his lucious curls. I wanted to run my hands through it.

"How?"

"Because, I shouldn't have kissed you at the club...and then what happened next...it's my fault. We wouldn't be in this mess!"

"I-I...it's just..." I collapsed onto my bed and sighed. "Why does everything have to be so damn complicated." Why couldn't I just have a normal life. Two parents, siblings that weren't famous, maybe a pet...

"I don't know Rosie. I don't know." Harry sighed.

Louis then opened the door to my room and looked surprised to see Harry there. "Please tell me you have boxers on."

I had just realized that Harry was shirtless. He pulled the blankets down to show that he had jeans on. "Even better!" Louis said. Then he looked at me and sighed.

"What?"

"Mum is here."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My streak has ended. Three days and three updates?! I couldn't continue because I was busy!! :( But I updated now!! This is a frickin short chapter but I'm writing at midnight and my fingers are very numb. I can't feel em. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I am going to Florida for a vacation for a week and won't be able to update, but maybe if I'm lucky there will be wifi at the beach house. So please vote, comment, and fan me if you haven't. Thanks!!!

-Naidraa