~Thank You~

This is just a letter of appreciation to all my readers, supporters, and fans.

Dear...everyone reading this at the moment,

I just wanted to take the time to tell you how much I love you guys. I love the people that have been reading this from the very beginning and to the new ones who might've started less than a week ago. All of y'all have gained me reads that I never thought was possible. For years, my parents told me writing was a waste of time and I would never ever make a career out of it. I just needed someone to tell me that I CAN write and y'all have done that for me. Y'all have given me more support than even my friends at school have given me. Writing this book for you has been like a dream for me. I thought of this idea months ago, back in June. In July, I barely had 6,000 reads. Look how far I've come! In a time of six months, I've reached 270,000 reads! Your comments always make me smile, even the ones telling me to hurry up and update. I even love the comments that correct my mistakes. I never thought any of my work would be as popular as it is now and I have to thank YOU for that. Every single one of you out there is a person I would like to thank. You take the time to read what I've written even if you should really be asleep like I should have been asleep when I was writing at least a third of these chapters! I remember in August, I wrote chapters on my small iPod touch because I didn't want to let y'all down. Guess what? It was worth it! I have to thank you for reading this far because when most people see this, they're like "Eh, it's just some crappy author's note. No story. Whatever." If I could give each of you a dedication, I would. If you liked my book, don't be afraid to check out all my other books! (LOL they're ALL One Direction fan fiction) Stay tuned for the sequel guys! Before I put the green check mark for this book, I will let out the time I will post the sequel, the name of it, and maybe a blurb! I will miss writing this book so much even if I will be writing a sequel. This is the first thing I've written that I've gotten so much praise on. Some said it couldn't be done, but with your help, I proved them WRONG! Thank you so so much. I can't express how much I love my readers. Take care y'all and I hope you read the sequel!

-Naidraa