Chapter 6: Whipped Cream

Sorry to keep y'all waiting! I read every single comment and appreciate every single one of em.

Chapter 6:

*Rosie's P.O.V.*

Harry's kiss still lingered on my lips in the morning when I woke up. I stretched and looked around the room and sighed. I was already homesick and I already missed Aunt Beth. I missed my old bedroom which was stripped of all my belongings now.

I got up and went to the kitchen, but Louis and Harry were still sleeping. My stomach growled. Dang it, there was no one here to make me food. Aunt Beth always woke up earlier than me and she always made me food because she knew if I did, I'd burn the house down. I looked through the pantry, but found nothing to eat. Well except for nutella, but I wasn't gonna eat that plainly. I opened the fridge. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Eggs. I can't make scrambled eggs to save my life. Nothing. Nothing. Whipped cream. Hehe...I've always wanted to try this to someone...

I grabbed the can and went to Harry's room. I opened the door softly and saw him sprawled on the bed hugging a pillow. With the whipped cream can in hand, I tip toed towards him. I squirted the whipped cream onto his hands and hoping he wouldn't wake up. He continued snoring. Since I didn't have a feather, I took a strand of my blonde hair and tickled his nose with it. Harry grunted and scratched his nose with his left hand getting whipped cream all over his face. He didn't wake up. I started laughing. I didn't care if he woke up and caught me. Harry opened his eyes and blinked. Then he looked at his hands and frowned. Then he looked at the whipped cream can in my hand.

"Wasn't the picture of me yesterday enough?" He asked scratching his head getting whipped cream in his hair. "Shit." He muttered.

"I was hungry so I went through the fridge, saw the whipped cream can and one thing lead to another..." I explained. I would've done it before, but I wouldn't dare doing it to Aunt Beth and I had no other siblings. Plus when I slept over at Pippa's, there was never any whipped cream there. Her parents were health freaks.

"Can I see that can?" He asked. I handed it to him and instantly regretted it. He was going to- I felt something cold on my head. Harry squirted whipped cream on my head. I wiped some off my head and wiped it all over his face. Harry squirted some in his mouth before putting some on his hand then wiping it over my face.

"I hate you." I muttered.

"You started it!" He sang.

"Gimme the can."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes. F#ck."

"Gimme the can!"

"YOU TRICKED ME!" I snatched it out of his hand anyways and squirted some in my mouth.

"I just wanted some more whipped cream." I shrugged.

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?" Louis screamed. I turned around seeing Louis in smiley face boxers. Hahahahahahahahahaha. I wish I had my phone with me.

"I'm hungry." I said as if it explained everything.

"THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE IN HARRY'S BEDROOM AND COVERED WITH WHIPPED CREAM!"

I squirted some in my mouth. "I'm hungry." I repeated.

"Why are you in Harry's room then?"

"I put some on his hand then tickled his face then...you know. One thing lead to another and-"